It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so...this is an actual UFO Snake?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Those amber/orange type ufo orbs in my avatar were clustering when I filmed them, you can see the shadows beneath them. White types do it too

Do you have a link to that video?

I had no idea those were supposed to be orbs. They look like a fire...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Do you have a link to that video?

I had no idea those were supposed to be orbs. They look like a fire...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the first ten minutes of 29mins but this ATS media cuts it off after so much recording. you can see white types clustering at the end, must edit it somehow so the other two ten minute footage is on ATS media. Saw these five days after seeing lots of ufo orbs above our heads, all arranged in a circle, each pair same colour type, incl greens, blues and reds with laser beams, also an angle grinder wite type ufo orb that morphed into a jesus/angel light of undescribable beauty like from a Hollywood film and then a radiant bright white massive mothership that buzzed us four times and rained on us this cotton wool like substance after it had departed.

Shame we never filmed that five days earlier but we were too stunned and like frozen stiff with utter disbelief and amazement.

They are like fire btw. I think the Yanks in WW2 called them foo fighters, like fire in French or something. Friedly little critter things and never caused us any harm, just lots of fun and amazement and they certainly do cluster into snake like formations especially for flight.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I agree that they look like balloons but I dont think I have every seen any footage like this before.

That guy is like the George Knapp of Mexico isn't he ?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
This video is new to me, as is this type of sky serpent. I don't think it looked like balloons. To me, it looked like a string of box kites. I'm not saying that's what it is. That's just what it reminded of. My concern is the "accordion" type of feel I got from it. Furthermore, it's so hard to tell how legitimate these type of objects are. There is a theory that these things are actual biological creatures which somehow float through space and feed off Earth's atmosphere. This is the third different type of sky serpent I've seen. I've seen nothing in their behaviors which would lead me to believe that they are biological.

However, in Jose Escamilla's new film, Moon Rising, he notes the similarities between sky serpents and the vector symbol on NASA's logo.

These videos as proven that they are ufos and these beings are teasing with us.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CandycabThat guy is like the George Knapp of Mexico isn't he ?

NO.. absolutely not...!

George Knapp is a respected Peabody award winning investigative reporter/journalist.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I hate to post negative comments on any thread that brings something new but Jaime is stretching himself a bit here isn't he? Normally there is at least something half decent to watch from him but this is like watching a stray balloon set up from a wedding!

Must have been a slow news day, he looks a bit rough too, too many Sangrias?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
I hate to post negative comments on any thread that brings something new but Jaime is stretching himself a bit here isn't he? Normally there is at least something half decent to watch from him but this is like watching a stray balloon set up from a wedding!

Must have been a slow news day, he looks a bit rough too, too many Sangrias?
Jaime has had some good stuff before, but this isn't the first time he has tried to peddle crap.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's a sad day when so called ufoologists can't tell the difference between balloons and ufos.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
A quick observation if I may. It looks like a giant white tomato worm. Notice how it seems to trying to find its tail or head which ever the case may be. as if it is trying to reconnect. I would proffer that it was a ring that severed, perhaps from attack. Its trying to catch its to ends together to afford a repair but it can't because theres been damage/trauma or its so tired from a struggle it just cant mate the ends together. kinda like someone who has been severely injured may have a hard time completely bending over. I believe a lot of what we see are truly plasma/biological space critters. by the way I called them that the first time I saw the shuttle video with the tether and didn't need that one UFO guys ideas to form own about them being critters. Perhaps plasma and biological combined to make a living entity that while is in ring form can circulate great amounts of energy in opposite directions within itself to create what we would call anti grave. Or perhaps it its a worm type that is able to grab its tail and perform the above described events. hence the age old snake eating its own tail in ancient symbolisms. I like to play advocate and think of all the possibilities before I just dismiss as balloons or something else when it isn't exactly obvious what the object is. Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

Sorry to differ, but every time I have watched it, I see the balloon structure that they use as an arch at weddings, etc. Then I see one balloon drop away as it loses helium.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Without a reference to figure out size, you have to say that this is a string of balloons smaller than 100 meters.

If it is a string a balloons around a 100 meters, I believe that it would be to heavy to be able to support it's own weight.

Mythbusters tried to make a bunch of helium balloons enough to support a human beings weight. They couldn't even get enough balloons together even support it's own weight let alone a human being.

I believe it to be a smaller wedding type balloon construction.

Thumbs down on this.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by stanlee
B) what was the ball that floated from it?

It's another balloon. For whatever reason, it lost helium and fell from the group.

yeah, I thought that balloon losing helium thing too when I watched the first few times. but, damn... it does move awefully fast for a balloon. As far as what reference to wind, Well usually upper atmosphere....er...rather higher elevations, wind or a breeze is blowing as there is nothing hindering the flow. Clearly we dont feel it.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by CandycabThat guy is like the George Knapp of Mexico isn't he ?

NO.. absolutely not...!

George Knapp is a respected Peabody award winning investigative reporter/journalist.

Thank you mod. I was going to say more or less the Mexican Wilcock.. WHO HAS LESS THAN 9 HOURS TO PRODUCE HIS BLOODY DISCLOSURE DRIBBLE. ( i bet my left testicle he pushes the fake-a-date back a few more months)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by October
I hate to post negative comments on any thread that brings something....

....Must have been a slow news day, he looks a bit rough too, too many Sangrias?

Oh dont even worry about negative posts concerning Moussan.. the guy is as real as a 4 dollar bill

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Barkster

my initial thought, isnt too far from that. well initial and dominating, is that it is a virus, or germ closeup imposed on video. Not that this is hard to accomplish.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

gosh darn it... I was really hoping everyone would just smile and love me for this post.. now here you go being all negative, and.... oh fooey

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

NO.. absolutely not...!

...and one of the very few mainstream journalists who take the UFO phenomena seriously and gives it the attention it deserves.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I have seen balloons that were "dragons", in parades.
They seemed to be one large balloon, and not just many smalls ones tied together.

Except for all the colors, and characteristics to make it appear to be a "dragon", it wasn't terribly unlike this.

The movement of the dragon balloon was similar to this also, and at times, depending on the wind current, it looked almost as though it had life.

Just sayin.

This is neat though. It looks like it has a "mouth" on both ends, and is frantically "eating" at times, or crying out. Interesting visuals.

I agree. It's very reminiscent of those Chinese New Year's dragons you see during the celebration.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I don't think a worm would much bother about getting itself together again, more likely to grow a new rear end, or just die. The balloon thingy might have a loose tether at each end to keep its shape.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I just can't see how balloons would move in such a way. It may just be my perception but it seems that the movement at only the ends is deliberate. The rest of the structure remains stationery.

Now that I've seen more videos of this nature on YouTube, I really just can't see how we can just chalk this on up to balloons. Especially since some of them, like the one in the OP, seem to have objects release from them.

This one has four in the same vicinity of eachother at the end only a week after another was filmed. but the very first one has the same strange movements as the one in the OP.

This one shows a plane flying at low altitude. Can anyone determine about how large that must make the object? It's just rotating around and around and around in seemingly the same spot (the cameraman and another lady are speaking Spanish. Can anyone tell us what they are saying?)

this one is great because it shows reference.

Edit: punctuation

[edit on 24-12-2009 by nunya13]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join