It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so...this is an actual UFO Snake?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I would normally have to go with the baloon explanation but something about this just screams ORGANIC. I dont know, but to me in the beginning, the entity or whatever you want to call it, looks lost, looking around...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by stanlee
B) what was the ball that floated from it?

It's another balloon. For whatever reason, it lost helium and fell from the group.

For all of those grasping at straws trying to find any reason to believe this is a sky-snake, perhaps you can tell us what that object is. Why is the snake lossing pieces of its body?

I'm at work and unable to read ALL posts, so if mentioned, please forgive: but it just struck me why the falling object doesn't look right. It isn't free-falling, it's floating up...the video is posted upside down and therefore, no reference points visible to give up the gig. Turn your laptops upside down, and you see they are balloons. Ill bet the same is true for other of these "released orb" videos. Clever.

Further, I think the ends are attached to kite strings, hence the 'jerky" motions. The altitude is exaggerated.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hi,

I just watched the video and to me it looks like a caterpillar in water, that takes a dump as its drowning....oh and the glow, well someone must have shone a light at the container it was in

If there is any proof that this Thing' is in the sky then I have no idea what it is but agree with others that think it is some form of organic life.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Looks like a pulse chain of illuminated atmospheric gases:

Perhaps practicing to make spirals.
Those would be longitudinal ether waves and not radio waves
that cause illumination of gases.
Such a discussion was between eminent electrical scientists ages ago.
Not much in the news these days.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
No it's not upside down - the light source is above. So obviously it's a dead eye, err flat balloon falling.

If one justs sees things as they are, "sees" with the earthly eyes, then heavenly things may be added unto thee.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I'm with doomsdayrex on this one. I was thinking what I thought it was while watching the entire video then seen he had posted later in the thread the same thing. Particularly "no wind reference points" like background trees etc. And, there is no reference items in the shot for distant or size. I'll say I'm unconvinced its a UFO but I'm interested although I believe I know what is already...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Not seeing any "live" characteristics myself. I'd guess it is some kind of plastic balloon or something.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I really dislike the 'wed string balloons' theory because such arrangements are never done with helium balloons, that would be quite more expensive. I used one of such arrangement in my own wedding and I am pretty sure we never get offered the option to use helium (and i am quite sure we would have say no, the cost were already high, and that would not have any real purpose).

Also, well, we have several videos from different persons (all go to Mausan because he is the only one interested in showing such videos on tv), so I have to ask: who is loosing so many giant-balloon arrangements, kites, or whatever thing you see? Why is that there seem to be so many strange things floating in such a contaminated sky?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

If the balloons aren't filled with helium, what holds the arch up?

At the end of the party, it's fun to release the arch.

[edit on 1/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Great video and very mysterious! A stabalized version would be nice, that way it would be possible to focus on one clump of "balloons" and work out a little better how they're moving about. Also the single ball that "falls" has very odd movement. It moves diagonally out then an opposite diagonal down, hard to catch though in its single frame with the jolting of the camera - still very typical of UFOs in decent IR vids (and some Nasa ones). And so this just seems like hundreds of them all flying about together. Pissed up too, by the look of the swaying movement

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
They had that mexican dude on UFO Hunters and they tricked him with balloons too that they released and he was trying to say they were UFOs.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I can't believe it.

This is so obviously balloons. Is this somebody's school project studying gullibility?

Do you really think this is a ''snake''. OMG! I can't stop laughing. It is so ridiculous to think about a sky snake. A UFO snake?!!! LOL!!!

It could be a giant pearl necklace.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
If the balloons aren't filled with helium, what holds the arch up?

At the end of the party, it's fun to release the arch.
[edit on 1/25/2010 by Phage]

Very nice photo, but then, these videos of 'balloon sky serpents' would be more common around the world... don't they?

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
I can't believe it.
This is so obviously balloons. Is this somebody's school project studying gullibility?

As software developer, i do hate when some piece of code do something clearly impossible... The video is not very good. It does not have reference points for example... so its not really going to take us anywhere. Lets say, the snake is just a string of balloons. Still your phrase "I can't believe it" makes me feel something is wrong. Is not the truth independent from our capacities?

[edit on 26-1-2010 by oshdra]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
G'day all.....

I just gotta say.....

I'm quite surprised to see a thread about such obvious balloons reach 5 pages.

But then again, as I think about it, maybe I'm not really surprised at all.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by oshdra

Very nice photo, but then, these videos of 'balloon sky serpents' would be more common around the world... don't they?

Why? Unless you're trying to fool someone, why post a video (or even make it) of balloons?

Most people recognize them for what they are; nothing extraordinary.
Jaime on the other hand...

[edit on 1/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Most people recognize them for what they are; nothing extraordinary.

In some video about paradigms, you were show a deck, card by card. I was aware there must be a trick some where, so i was putting attention. I did catch that one of the cards with hearts was black instead of red... but i was really surprised i did not catch several other subtle changes. My mind only saw what my mind was expecting to saw, even when i was looking for something new.
So, for people to recognize the ordinary (and be sure about their interpretation), do not probe a thing. They may or not be balloons.

Jaime on the other hand...

Yes, he is willing to risk and often fail. But this argument is to use an ad hominen falacy.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

What he said! Balloons!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

Yes, he is willing to risk and often fail. But this argument is to use an ad hominen falacy.

No.
It is not ad hominem. I do not think these are balloons because the video is presented by Maussan. I think it because (to me) balloons are obviously what I see. I would think so even if he was not involved. I mentioned Maussan because it has been shown time and time again that he cares little for real investigation. If he had real interest he would have laughed at the idea that this video is of a "UFO snake". He is interested only in sensationalism.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

reply to post by oshdra

No.
It is not ad hominem. I do not think these are balloons because the video is presented by Maussan. I think it because (to me) balloons are obviously what I see. I would think so even if he was not involved. I mentioned Maussan because it has been shown time and time again that he cares little for real investigation. If he had real interest he would have laughed at the idea that this video is of a "UFO snake". He is interested only in sensationalism.

BRAVO! I don't want to hurt anyones feelings, but when someone says that they see anything on that video other than a flyaway balloon arch, I wonder what kind of drugs they are on.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i think its a hoax and here is why

in the video i posted below
i extracted the said part from the original video, where the piece detaches and flipped the video vertically to show that the piece acts just like a balloon and rises in the sky as such.

is it really just a single balloon that detaches from the main segment and floats upwards and away ? sure looks like it to me

megavideo

[EDIT]: forgot to add, yes it does look like an arch of ballons from a wedding or party.

[edit2] as for upload, the video is still being processed on youtube.
hope they hurry up.

[edit3] changed it to a megavideo link instead since they processed the video faster. hope this works finally

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Marshall Twinie]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join