It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so...this is an actual UFO Snake?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by stanlee
B) what was the ball that floated from it?

I'm at work and unable to read ALL posts, so if mentioned, please forgive: but it just struck me why the falling object doesn't look right. It isn't free-falling, it's floating up...the video is posted upside down and therefore, no reference points visible to give up the gig. Turn your laptops upside down, and you see they are balloons. Ill bet the same is true for other of these "released orb" videos. Clever.

Further, I think the ends are attached to kite strings, hence the 'jerky" motions. The altitude is exaggerated.

dang ya beat me to it LOL.

[EDIT]
tho i added the video with a vertical flip to show what you're saying in my previous post, bottom of page 5.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by Marshall Twinie]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I agree that this is not an ad hominem:

Originally posted by Phage
No. It is not ad hominem. I do not think these are balloons because the video is presented by Maussan. I think it because (to me) balloons are obviously what I see. I would think so even if he was not involved.
[edit on 1/26/2010 by Phage]

But this Is ad hominen:

I mentioned Maussan because it has been shown time and time again that he cares little for real investigation. If he had real interest he would have laughed at the idea that this video is of a "UFO snake". He is interested only in sensationalism.

Its like saying that "art" is likely a bad thing because Adolf Hitler liked "art".

Originally posted by Marshall Twinie
is it really just a single balloon that detaches from the main segment and floats upwards and away ? sure looks like it to me

Very good point. The change in perspective is enlightening.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

To clarify:
An ad hominem attack is a logical fallacy which is used in an attempt to discredit an argument. I did not use my opinion of Maussan to support my argument that we are looking at balloons.

My opinion of Jaime is a separate issue. You will hear it from me and many others. He is not an asset to UFOlogy.

[edit on 1/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
No one's suggested the whole truth yet, that's it's a lonely kyterpillar, probably separated from it's cigar UFO. Poor thingy.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by oshdra
Very good point. The change in perspective is enlightening.

thanks, i thought so as well, sometimes we need to look at things in different ways to see what is really being shown.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
An ad hominem attack is a logical fallacy which is used in an attempt to discredit an argument. I did not use my opinion of Maussan to support my argument that we are looking at balloons.

Ok, but when you wrote

Most people recognize them for what they are; nothing extraordinary.
Jaime on the other hand...

I can not help but think that you are implying that as Mausan is not capable to see the ordinary and because he is presenting the video, then it is a bad video.

In fact, if any name comes into a discussion about any subject, its difficult for anybody to not make an association.

So, i agree, you are not using his name to say we are seeing balloons, but you are using his name to imply the video is ordinary. Don't you?

All those things on the videos do look like balloons, but as the old joke says "it looks like ketchup, it smells like ketchup, it also Taste like ketchup but... it IS NOT ketchup!!".
I do not like to dismiss the ordinary so fast, because when the extraordinary came, we may not be able to catch it.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Camera phone video out in the fields which shows not what you claim but something mundane I will post a picture later to show what I mean.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm slightly dissapointed in the reactions of my fellow ATSers. Now, I know what you're all thinking. It's a balloon. What the hell is that? Come the fuc* on! Really?

I've taken an extreme interest in "space worms", or "sky serpents", although upon first viewing footage, I was confused and in disbelief that anyone would film a balloon for 10 minutes.

However, "sky serpents" have been sighted for hundreds of years.
www.subversiveelement.com...

Additionally, there's both footage from space and ground level. Some may, in fact, be balloons, but I'd say most UFO hunters are looking for flying orbs or blinking/morphing lights...Not some line squiggling in his periphery.

sky serpents may explain some antiquated mysticism, like the chinese dragon and others.

Anyway, I've collected some footage for you guys. Try and consider that life has a way of surivivng in the most extreme conditions...Maybe even space.

Footage from space:

www.youtube.com...&hl=en_US&fs=1&

www.disclose.tv...

From the Ground:
(ON FOX NEWS!)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

IN australia (not mexico this time): www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

in New York:

www.youtube.com...

I apologise if I placed the videos out of order, or if there are doubles.

Type in "space serpent" and "sky serpent" on you tube or on google and really delve into how many reports there actually are...all over the world.

BTW, if you want more footage, let me know, but I think you can all find the evidence you're looking for with a itty effort

[edit on 28-1-2010 by we drowned (Sorry if i posted the same one a couple of times)

[edit on 28-1-2010 by we drowned]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I will also admit that not all of Jamie Massauns footage is genuine, nor realistic. The footage on the OP's post is...probably balloons.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by we drowned

Very nice compilation. Some of those videos are quite interesting %)

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oshdra

THANK you. They can't all be balloons, can they?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
For those balloon lovers and balloon men from Balloon Land visiting this thread I invite
you to check this footage where you can see a commercial airplane passing by close to
the object, check the distance and the size and explain how is it posible the object didn't
explode by the turbulence or even was disturbed. Think twice before answering and don't
improvise.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by william.gauncents
Without a reference to figure out size, you have to say that this is a string of balloons
smaller than 100 meters.

Check the video I just posted and make up your mind

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

The reason why the object wasn't disturbed is the same reason why this image doesn't show a near miss.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Looks like a wierd formation of jet trails, like someone did loopdeeloops, or skywriter messed up message?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit

Without a reference to figure out size, you have to say that this is a string of balloons
smaller than 100 meters.

Okay, I looked at the video. I am at a loss to explain how large the spaceworm is, or how far away it is. You seem to know. How big is it and how far away?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

For those balloon lovers and balloon men from Balloon Land visiting this thread I invite
you to check this footage where you can see a commercial airplane passing by close to
the object, check the distance and the size and explain how is it posible the object didn't
explode by the turbulence or even was disturbed. Think twice before answering and don't
improvise.

You should think twice before posting look up perspective and field of view regarding lenes link below look at the pictures of the bottle on the bench do you think the tree moved

www.photoaxe.com...

The object could hundreds of feet below and in front of plane!

[edit on 29-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by free_spirit

The reason why the object wasn't disturbed is the same reason why this image doesn't show a near miss.

Then you are saying the object in the video is actually a craft not a balloon just like
in the photo you posted? Good for you, you are a winner !!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

smaller than 100 meters.

Okay, I looked at the
video. I am at a loss to explain how large the spaceworm is, or how far away it is. You
seem to know. How big is it and how far away?

You have the airplane then make your calculations according to the perspective, you will
have an idea.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Your opinion not valid, I said not to improvise with irrelevant answers out of topic. Go
to the point and evaluate the footage, then explain the issue instead of wasting time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join