It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so...this is an actual UFO Snake?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This video is new to me, as is this type of sky serpent. I don't think it looked like balloons. To me, it looked like a string of box kites. I'm not saying that's what it is. That's just what it reminded of. My concern is the "accordion" type of feel I got from it. Furthermore, it's so hard to tell how legitimate these type of objects are. There is a theory that these things are actual biological creatures which somehow float through space and feed off Earth's atmosphere. This is the third different type of sky serpent I've seen. I've seen nothing in their behaviors which would lead me to believe that they are biological.

However, in Jose Escamilla's new film, Moon Rising, he notes the similarities between sky serpents and the vector symbol on NASA's logo.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
That was weird. But ultimately it's up to the viewer.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
wow... that first one reinforces my x-files theory..... and again, even if these kites were tied together, A) does not have that cubical shape
B) what was the ball that floated from it?
C) why does it not remotely display the movements of a kite?

Im not sure myself what to begin thinking of what it is, but if you watch the whole video, you can see it does not move like a kite. I have my doubts still about it, especially considering the sourse, but I dont think its a kite of any kind. they move in jerky motions. this was very fluid, and smoothe.

But before I get all emotional and passionate about this thread.. I will now bow out and leave the debate to all of you. I myself will not rule out the likelihood of baloons, or anything like that. and yes. I do see what you mean by the accordian type shape to it. THat is what had me thinking HOAX in the first place.

[edit on 24-12-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Balloon structure, all white, probably from a wedding. I suspect the altitude was exaggerated as well as the size. The movement could easily be accomplished with 2 or 3 kite strings tied to the ends and center of the structure. I think it stinks of HOAX.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail
It doesn't have that "balloons in a tubular net" look.

Actually, it has that exact look.

And, the ends seems to move independently, ignoring wind effects.

What wind? There is no reference points in the video to tell us how the wind is moving.

Okay, for those that automatically say "balloon", the report says that the object was 100 meters long, or so.

Again, there are no reference points in the video so it is impossible to tell how big it is. And given Maussan's propencity towards gullibility, exaggeration and perhaps outright lying, we should be skeptical of any claims he or any associated with him make unless it is supported by empircal evidence.

That would make each balloon inside, a bit bigger than your average Card and Party Warehouse balloon.

So you can actually see the balloons but you're refusing to accept they are balloons.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I say it looks like balloons, too. I have seen balloon arches where the balloons are tied and not in that netting, and that is what it reminds me of.

If you have ever seen those beads with the four raised corners and a dip in the middle, you would recognize the form these appear to be tied in.

I looked for a link to those beads, but can't find one, but here is a picture of a balloon wedding arch. These are pretty popular.

bigsmilespartyrentals.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee

It's another balloon. For whatever reason, it lost helium and fell from the group.

For all of those grasping at straws trying to find any reason to believe this is a sky-snake, perhaps you can tell us what that object is. Why is the snake lossing pieces of its body?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I myself remain..... skeptical?... The host of this show is someone I have always had doubts about. Seems he is more interested in his ratings than finding the truth. The Mexican Greer if you will.

It's good to be initally skeptic, but...

Have no doubts about Maussan.

He is interested in his ratings, any competent media person should be.

It doesn't mean that the many, many UFO cases he has presented to the world are all bogus,

One or two maybe, I believe most UFO investigators have fallen prey to hoaxes at some occasion, but it does not automatically disqualify all UFO incidents as mistakes or hoaxes.

Maussan brought us the 2004 Mexican Air Force video, it is probably the most bonafide, solid UFO case we have so far. No one has been able to come up with an explanation for it yet, it proves that there are unidentified flying objects under apparent intelligent control.

For that only, Maussan's worth the money.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
Maussan brought us the 2004 Mexican Air Force video, it is probably the most bonafide, solid UFO case we have so far. No one has been able to come up with an explanation for it yet, it proves that there are unidentified flying objects under apparent intelligent control.

You mean that video of the Cantarell oil fields?

[edit on 24-12-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Nope, I meant exactly what I said.

The oil rig theory is so full of holes that a myope 5 year old can see through it.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Is that the same case as the one where Jaime Mausson claims to have a tape of these objects on radar but has failed to release it to anyone?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heliocentric
The oil rig theory is so full of holes that a myope 5 year old can see through it.

Please, indulge us...

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

To be honest, there are real alien UFOs out there but this one is not it. It looks like it's many balloons together and possibly made for a party.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Is that the same case as the one where Jaime Mausson claims to have a tape of these objects on radar but has failed to release it to anyone?

I think so. It is corroborating evidence that could only help his case, yet he hasn't released it.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Cluster of white type ufo orbs. They do cluster like this in flight formation. Many sightings of supposed large craft are actually clusters of ufo orbs

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

It's another balloon. For whatever reason, it lost helium and fell from the group.
Absolutely! I don't see any mystery here. I don't have much faith in Jaime Maussan.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have seen balloons that were "dragons", in parades.
They seemed to be one large balloon, and not just many smalls ones tied together.

Except for all the colors, and characteristics to make it appear to be a "dragon", it wasn't terribly unlike this.

The movement of the dragon balloon was similar to this also, and at times, depending on the wind current, it looked almost as though it had life.

Just sayin.

This is neat though. It looks like it has a "mouth" on both ends, and is frantically "eating" at times, or crying out. Interesting visuals.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
Cluster of white type ufo orbs. They do cluster like this in flight formation. Many sightings of supposed large craft are actually clusters of ufo orbs

What?

Show your work.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

It doesn't have that "balloons in a tubular net" look.

Actually, it has that exact look.

And, the ends seems to move independently, ignoring wind effects.

What wind? There is no reference points in the video to tell us how the wind is moving.

Okay, for those that automatically say "balloon", the report says that the object was 100 meters long, or so.

Again, there are no reference points in the video so it is impossible to tell how big it is. And given Maussan's propencity towards gullibility, exaggeration and perhaps outright lying, we should be skeptical of any claims he or any associated with him make unless it is supported by empircal evidence.

That would make each balloon inside, a bit bigger than your average Card and Party Warehouse balloon.

So you can actually see the balloons but you're refusing to accept they are balloons.

i agree with you and specially if someone had tens or more of this size

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/99ad1030b9db.jpg[/atsimg]

they would look exactly like the video.

my opinion

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Those amber/orange type ufo orbs in my avatar were clustering when I filmed them, you can see the shadows beneath them. White types do it too

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join