It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

so...this is an actual UFO Snake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I myself remain..... skeptical? eh, naybe thats a bad choice of words, I dont know. The first half of this video screams either microbe or virus being passed as a ufo thing, then the second half is where it actually gets..... animated? The host of this show is someone I have always had doubts about. Seems he is more interested in his ratings than finding the truth. The Mexican Greer if you will.
Other than that, I post this for all of you to debate over, as, real or not, it is rather interesting.

cheers

[edit on 24-12-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Jaime Maussan is very reputable, however this video is new to me. Without the videographer zooming out to show perspective- there is no way to tell what it is. It could even be a bunch of balloons or a kite...

[edit on 24-12-2009 by xynephadyn]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I usually say "Balloons" pretty quick when I see these. I've seen the balloon structures and I'm usually pretty stuck on that...

...but this one. This one actually looks alive. It doesn't have that "balloons in a tubular net" look. I swear it has a mouth!
And, the ends seems to move independently, ignoring wind effects.

I have no idea what it is, but, it's better than the other "sky snakes" I've seen vids of.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

its a ballon

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/24/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

its a ballon

Did you launch the suspected balloon, or, do ya just like seeing your words on a screen.

Support your statement, sir and/or madam.

Please.

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanlee
I myself remain..... skeptical? eh, naybe thats a bad choice of words, I dont know. The first half of this video screams either microbe or virus being passed as a ufo thing, then the second half is where it actually gets..... animated? The host of this show is someone I have always had doubts about. Seems he is more interested in his ratings than finding the truth. The Mexican Greer if you will.
Other than that, I post this for all of you to debate over, as, real or not, it is rather interesting.

cheers

I have seen some other shots like this from Jaime M...

This one looks like a string of white balloons, the other shots were farther out and had a glow, pink, blue, purple shimmer, with balls of light interacting with the "thing"
although this ones looks like balloons...

the guys story...

He used to be a premier news man in Mexico, like a Dan Rather so my Mexi friend said...

Have you seen the 2005 ufo conference???

Some of the best footage I have ever seen in one place - SOME STAGGERING shots and some BS IMO...

ten parts, if you like ufos its worth it

www.youtube.com...

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Lose something?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
yes, normally I would agree with the balloon theory. What I want to know though is this, if you watch the video throughout, you will see the cameraman DOES zoom out quite a bit, and something is heavy enough to have fallen from said object. Though I do remain skeptical of Mousann, as he is a glory hound ONLY, This one struck me as odd because if that object that fell from this so called space snake is infact heavy enough to fall period, it will drag that string of balloons down enough that when it fell, you would see a blatant shift in weight differential. (ie, the part of the balloon string that held it, would have shot up from weight relief)

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

its a ballon

Did you launch the suspected balloon, or, do ya just like seeing your words on a screen.

Support your statement, sir and/or madam.

Please.

Cuhail

I beileve in ufos, but i could tell that is NOT ufo

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
Lose something?

LMAO!!! Exactly my point

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Okay, for those that automatically say "balloon", the report says that the object was 100 meters long, or so. That would make each balloon inside, a bit bigger than your average Card and Party Warehouse balloon.

I'm not dismissing the balloon theory, but, posting a picture of a typical balloon tube at some event is not engaging the topic and taking it forward.

So, really BIG balloons, or, is the report lying?

Cuhail

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
One can clearly argue wind as a factor for the movement of this so called snake UFO as it is high enough up it would be very effected by the winds... thats why I never brought that up. THe only thing that has me stumped is that thing that drops out toward the end of the video. again, you have to watch the entire thing. Boring as it is.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
ok, i just saw the drop, now im convinced

[edit on 24-12-2009 by sam_inc]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

ok, i just saw the drop, now im convience

Not to insult, but do you mean convinced?

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Janky, though I respect your input and thank you for the contribution mate, you seriously didnt watch the entire video if at all. THis one has that same shimmer and glow when the cloud cover is gone, and the camera man zooms out, this one also has that strange interaction. Its just soo close up for a change. watch it.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Good closeup. Looks like balloons, but the round object that falls out at 2:47 is moving too fast to be an isolated balloon separating from the main snake.

At first I thought it was a wedding balloon arch, but after seeing the object moving it was more convincing as a true unknown.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

It's the attack of the giant letter C !!! Sorry couldn't resist

I really have no idea what this could be but I personally think it's probably balloons. This many helium balloons could probably lift a small reflective object into the air and drop it as is seen in the video.

If this is a sky snake what on Earth are the biological implications of such a thing. The idea that this long white tube could be alive raises a lot of profound questions about life and evolution. Or is this a spacecraft?

I find it much more likely to be a balloon or kite. When I first saw it it reminded me heavily of the Chinese Dragon puppet they use for the New Years celebration. I could be wrong though, and honestly I hope I am, discovering a new species of organism would be far more exciting than it turning out to be yet another hoax.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Jaime Maussan is very reputable

I disagree, and direct you to THIS post:

Originally posted by internos
And WHO is Jaime Maussan?
Are you talking about THIS Jaime Maussan?

• CLAIM: Maussan claims the photo below was the best photo ever taken of a giant UFO in space.

FACT: The photo appearing in the October 6, 1997 issue of "Contacto Ovni Magazine" is actually that of a galaxy forming, not a UFO.

• CLAIM: Maussan claims 'Dr.Reed' UFO case is real and scientific evidence supports it. Maussan claims his alleged intelligence contacts within the military warned him that the case is real and very dangerous. Maussan takes 'Dr.Reed' on a national speaking tour of Mexico and creates a media campaign to promote the case. These speaking engagements sell out at many locations.

FACT: 'Dr.Reed' and his entire case have been exposed as a fraud. Maussan is challenged to produce his alleged scientific evidence and fails. Maussan and associates claim to have thoroughly investigated 'Dr.Reed' and to have established his claims, evidence, and witnesses. Claims of an alleged alien device being of extraterrestrial origin are never proven in spite of Maussan claiming the bunk device utilized advanced nano-technology. Not a grain of proof is ever forthcoming from Maussan to back any of his claims.

• CLAIM: Maussan was saying that UFO video shot from a helicopter in New York City was real and had been analyzed.

FACT: Video was a hoax produced by the Sci-Fi Channel.

• CLAIM: Publicly stated it had been confirmed that the comet Hale-Bopp was bringing giant motherships to evacuate the planet.

FACT: No mother ships, planet still here along with population. Hale-Bopp UFO hoax exposed as a fraud by Jeff Rense.

• CLAIM: Maussan said he had radar tapes confimrming presence of UFOs in Mexico's airspace.

FACT: To date, no such evidence has been brought forward.

• CLAIM: Maussan claims that he investigated a case where an airliner collided with a UFO in Mexico. Also claimed that "tons" of evidence and documents supported the case.

FACT: No evidence was ever produced.

• CLAIM: Promoted alleged alien photo as being real and impossible to replicate.

FACT: Photo was easily replicated. Maussan, in spite of being told it was fake prior to the story running at Rense.com, insisted the photo was genuine even after being told it was a fake.

• CLAIM: Maussan said there were gigantic UFO motherships orbiting the planet disguised as stars.

FACT: When asked for proof, Maussan exclaimed that was why the stars in the night sky moved - because they were UFOs!

See also

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

I appreciate both your candor and your inspiring response. The more I watch this vid, I cannot help but think balloons too. Then that object falls, or decends, whatever, the things that start my attention are the facts that, this doesnt move as if its controlled from the ground. It moves as if by the current of the winds. so if its a hoax its balloons, not a kite, or dragon puppet. Yes, the helium CAN carry something, and to dispute that would be foolish. (esp with Jkrog, Phage, Oz, Chadwickus, and Internos on the loose lol) But, if it were to carry something, say, a 10lb ball, (if it is balloons it is quite a large number of balloons, very large, and alot of helium) Where the thing seems to drop out, is from the right side. like it just jumps off. You see absolutely NO reaction, as in weight compensation, adjustment, lift or spring effect from the ball dropping. If you watch that dropping ball, I just noticed on this take as I watch while responding, the ball appears to Drop, then stop, then descend some more, and then rise slightly./ SO
Is this "snake" biological? Is this snake a means of transportation? Ok, to answer that, I am going to let my "X-files" side of Stanlee do the talking.
We all agree that this thing looks like a tube or balloons up close. There is no argument there. We all agree that these so-called 'orbs' light up on occasion, and do strange things while lit. We all agree the so-called 'orbs' have a variety of colours. My "X-Files" theory is this. Perhaps that snake is a cluster of these so-called 'orbs' travelling together for, i dont know.... notice, or security? then one drops to see if the proverbial coast is clear or to see if anyone is looking? I dont know. What I can say is when the zoom out takes place, the "snake" does appear to be self luminescent. I won't rule out the possibility, or fact, that the sun is out reflecting off the 'snake' which VERY WELL could result in the apparent internal luminescence. it just gets stranger and stranger when I look at it as balloons, or a tube kite as it doesnt move like a kite of any kind. it doesnt appear as if its being lead from a ground source. Im still not going to jump on the "ITS A UFO!" band wagon BEYOND the fact that, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thank you Chadwickus! THank you. I was trying to find that post to respond to the lass what believes Moussan is reputable. Refutable is more like it. lol. I just happened to find this ONE vid that looked quite interesting. Beyond that, He's definitely one to be taken with a HEAVY grain of salt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join