It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Lmao! Am I?
Oh wow, its 1 minute past midnight. So I am.
So are you

I'm always up this late. Usually I leave this tab open and just check back which makes me seem like I'm online constantly, when I'm generally not. LOL!

I was considering watching Doctor Who again but I don't think I'll last til 1 and my mam wants me to drive her places tomorrow so I should probably be at least half-awake. It's still a bit icy lmao.

But yeah I agree. It's terrible!
There are a few cartoons from my day.
And Dick and Dom. I'm not sure how old I was when Da Bungalow came on TV. Too old to watch it technically, but it was great! Me and my dad used to sit with it on on the weekends lol! I was watching their best bits series in the summer and was like, bring it back!

All in all though, the old stuff is definetely the best!
Specially the cartoons.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I meant I don't usually see you around at this time

I'm like an owl, always have been

I'm just watching family guy atm, well and on the net obviously

Dick and Dom
not that i've ever watched it
*cough*

[edit on 29-12-2009 by valiant]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Lmao! I'm usually lurking round in the background. It depends how tired I am.
Haven't been sleeping well at the moment. Not that I do usually.
But usually getting to sleep isn't the problem, its waking up 6 times

At the minute I'm going to bed at 12 and not getting to sleep til 2-3ish.
So I stay up as late as possible to try and wear myself out. As long as I'm quiet going to bed it doesn't matter.
Plus I heard weird noises in my room last night... Might be putting me off sleeping slightly.
I'll try and coax the dog in with me.
It was probably the mental next door outside humming... But still. I'm a wimp.

I'm supposed to be a ghosthunter, man. And I'm getting worried by humming. *Sighs* I'm gonna end up being like Shaggy off Scooby Doo aren't I? LOL!

I'm just sitting, listening to music and telling myself to move. There are animals in here though! They make me feel safer LOL! I need a laptop really, but wireless didn't work in our house when we tried to get it so there's not much point.

LOL!! I like Dick and Dom! And I'm proud to like them!
And you blates have

[edit on 29/12/2009 by Ayana]

[edit on 29/12/2009 by Ayana]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Seriously, last night I was in the kitchen, and the keys hung up, started moving like they had been nudged, was great! though my rational mind always spoils it by saying it was probably nothing

I'm going ghost hunting in march, to alton towers, can't wait! ghosts make me happy

just watching ghost hunting with boyzone now actually

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Well I heard 2 proper hums in my bedroom or just outside my bedroom and scared myself! I don't mind anywhere else, I'm never bothered, but when it's in my room I'm not happy!
I've got this ring from some medium bloke that my mams friends with for 'protection' or some rubbish. I wear it to make her happy. But I wore it last night so no humming happened!
It didn't either. I was sort of disappointed in a way. I couldn't sleep again so I was well up for having a chat with whatever it was.
I'm more concerned about what my mother'll do if I have brought a ghost home. She'll probably kick me out LOL!

The best one I had was the toilet roll was moving back and forwards in a really jerky way when I was brushing my teeth. I stood and watched it for ages trying to convince myself that it wasn't just coz the window was open a bit. It probably was. But it was pretty funny at the time.

I like ghosts, ghosts are good. I'm going hunting on Saturday

I've got a team but only 2 of us are going on Sat. Was my Christmas present. I can't wait!

Ahh! The Boyzone one was well funny.
Did you see the one with Happy Mondays?

[edit on 30/12/2009 by Ayana]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Yeah I got a stone from a medium once, she told me it would help tune me in because I used to hear quite a lot, not really worked though if i'm honest!

I was supposed to be going ghost hunting in november, but we didn't, so it's march now
can't wait!

Where you of to on saturday? anywhere famous?

Yeah, I seen the happy mondays one, i've seen em all infact

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ahh right. See I've never really got anywhere with stuff like that. Not furthur than freaking out grandparents guessing the nest box on Deal or No Deal anyway. My gran told me she was gonna kick me out if I continued. It didn't last too long though.

Ahh right, I'm in the midst of setting up a team. Well, teams a bit organised if I'm honest. Just me and a couple of mates looking for ghosts. Its good fun though.

Chillingham castle. Its in Northumberland somewhere I think. Just staying in one of the rooms for a night, taking the video camera and that. Should be fun

The Happy Mondays one was hysterical.
I also vaugely remember the one with McFly where 2 of them were banging on the wall and Yvette shouted at them...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Chillingham castle
great location! update me when you have been

Ghost hunting team sounds great! would love to do that one day, untill then it's just organised nights for me and a mate

I remember the mcfly one yeah, I enjoyed the radio 1 show that was pretty good.

I grew up in a very haunted house, and there are mediums in our family so it's pretty normal for me, though my mam craps herself at the slightest thing
but yeah, there is nothing like the excitement, beats anything imo!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My mam nearly killed me for using a dowsing crystal in the house. That's when she decided I needed some sort of attachment protection. So I didn't bring stuff into her house. Once I get my own place she'll not care. But she is terrified.
I dunno where I got the interest from to be honest... But I have like minded friends so we;re trying to sort out our team and that. One of my friends wants to be a TV presenter after uni, so she's into promoting everything, but me and my other friend are a bit more laid back about it. Just sort of wanting to see what we can get, really.
The excitement is great though!
Nothing like a good adrenaline rush after getting a bit scared haha!

I shall. I'll probably be on Sunday unless I sleep all day. So maybe the Monday after might be more realistic lmao. But I'll share anything I find

I've never actually been there before but it looks lovely. I'm hoping the weathers okay to go for a wander before the 'tour' then the night sat calling out

I also hope I don't fall asleep.
My insomnia will either work to my advantage or kill me. It depends if I sleep in the next few days

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yeah i'm usually on here everday so i'm sure you will catch me
though I know how these things go so I won't hang out for much
never know though?

Best thing really, to not expect much, more enjoyable that way, if something happens, great! if not, no matter.

I have no problem staying awake, honestly i'm alaways knackered but never tired, if you know what I mean

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yeah I know the feeling. I did 3... Yeah 3 with a camera for like 3 hours each time and the most I've got is about a 3 minute video of everything compiled.
But it was in daytime since I can't usually afford it at night, (£347 cheaper for 3 students at the same place in the day than at night.) So I suppose that might affect it.
Fingers crossed we get something though! Lol. It'll probs just be me and my friend messing about all night. I might try and set ghosts on people.
No, I think thats bad, right? That is bad.
So yeah, expect little, and then if something happens you're overjoyed.

Yeah man, I went to bed at... 11 I think last night, just before, coz I was absolutley knackered. When I got into bed, I wasn't tired anymore. As soon as I move I'm awake again
It's a right pain.
So I sat til after 1 reading a book. Which wasn't even that good lol.
Still awake at like 3.
I wish we had wireless. I'd just sit on here til I was ready to sleep that way.
Never mind.

[edit on 31/12/2009 by Ayana]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Hahaha

yeah a 3 minuite video of screams and not being able to hear what you're screaming at
I know how it goes

Me too, i've been a little ill the past few days but still rarely sleep, like a bloody zombie here.

Well up untill 2 weeks ago I was using 3 mobile broadband, now that was a big pain in the arse
allthough it was still wireless, used to disconnect all the time, can't tell you how many posts I just gave up on in the end

I have bt wireless now, much better

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
There's actually no screams

Nothing scary enough happened yet

Mind you, by Sunday that might've changed...

Yeah, I managed to get out of driving to the farm and shopping and everything yesterday coz I felt like I was gonna throw up all day but I'm okay now. Get better soon!

Ahh, we're on virgin. BT wireless didn't work when we tried it. So we switched companies coz BT were a bunch of cocks to us lol.
Never mind though, I can cope without wireless!

Happy new year!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hopefully will have changed

Honestly I felt like crap the last few days, banging head and the worst sore throat, Nurofen and soothers have been my best friends!

Yeah after we got bt we found out about a 100gb cap on the unlimited package
I mean how the hell is that unlimited? it's crap that you can't get wireless, I don't think I could sit forced in one spot anymore

Happy new year!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Haha.
I hope I can get there... the snows pretty bad here.

Ooof, that ain't good like, is it?
Nurofen and soothers though

I had an operation on my mouth a few months back... 8 paracetamol a day. I actually couldn't cope without them. Look at us as a society

Really? Pfft. It isn't lmao.
Oh God I know. I have to get up and wander round all the time. This chair is awful too. I might ask to get Virgin in for my birthday... Just incase their wireless works.
My mam says it doesn't. But she can't use a computer so what would she know? LOL Bless her.

EDIT: Eeek. End of Time Part 2 in... *counts* 5 hours... 31 minutes.
I'm excited.
And also not.
But more excited!!
I'm such a child...

[edit on 1/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Yeah, our pain threshold is minimal these day's!

10 mins to go
goodbye david

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

I know, we're pathetic LOL
But never mind, why suffer?

Oh my God. I cried. But had stopped by the time David regenerated.
GOD they dragged it out a bit didn't they!?

Good episode, but I sort of don't like how they killed the Master's character a bit at the end...
I suppose friendship will overcome everything...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah, was dragged out a bit, probably wanted to give him a proper goodbye, with him being as popular as he is.

Some great lines in this episode 'The universe will sing you to your sleep' loved that line

Least the master didn't regenerate, now you know he will probably come back somehow

I can get like that
I get tears in my eye's for the slightest thing, if I see someone else crying, I well up, hide it well though

[edit on 1-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Oh I was properly crying... LOL

I liked "Urgh. He LOVES playing with Earth girls!"

That's true... But Simm? I dunno if it'll be him. Plus, they've sort of ruined his character making him save the Doctor. He went out going psycho though, so never mind. Didn't I say he wouldn't kill him? LOL
I also liked the "Worst. Rescue. EVER!"

It was a good episode. It was sad.

And Matt doesn't look that bad actually...
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hahaha I swear I was gonna write that line down in my last post
great!

I kinda liked that he saved the doctor! it made me like him more, i'm a sucker for happy endings

I thought they could of made more of a story with the timelords though, I said it would be an anti climax
of sorts!

The new kid looks good yeah, very tennanty though I thought? maybe not as easy on the eye though!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by valiant]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join