It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

My God, I want it to be NY! But I don't coz we all know what happens then

DUNDUNDUNDUN!

Eeek!
John Simm is amazing

As is Tennant.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Was great! I had to laugh at him with the chicken though, my nephew was killing himself

Roll on new years

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Maybe I should put a warning here...
Not very well encrypted End of Time Spoilers ahead:

Covered

It started off VERY bizarre. When he was eating people and stuff, I was like, woah what?
The whole bouncing round thing was crazy too.
I liked:

"I can't turn it off!"
"That's because I locked it, idiot."

And when Donna thought her mam was 'talking to the air'.

And them talking about the past always gets me. They have such a weird relationship. They don't like each other, but they don't seem to hate each other.
Not conventially anyway...

I've got a terrier who can jump on the kitchen bench... We thought he was jumping on the bin but I caught him today actually powering himself up there. I lol'd. I was like "The dog's the Master!"
My dad looked completely bemused though, bless him.

I can't wait for the next episode. But I am so gonna cry.

Eeek, love them!
Love it!

[edit on 26/12/2009 by Ayana]

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by valiant

Maybe I should put a warning here...
Not very well encrypted End of Time Spoilers ahead:

Covered

It started off VERY bizarre. When he was eating people and stuff, I was like, woah what?
The whole bouncing round thing was crazy too.
I liked:

"I can't turn it off!"
"That's because I locked it, idiot."

And when Donna thought her mam was 'talking to the air'.

And them talking about the past always gets me. They have such a weird relationship. They don't like each other, but they don't seem to hate each other.
Not conventially anyway...

I've got a terrier who can jump on the kitchen bench... We thought he was jumping on the bin but I caught him today actually powering himself up there. I lol'd. I was like "The dog's the Master!"
My dad looked completely bemused though, bless him.

I can't wait for the next episode. But I am so gonna cry.

Eeek, love them!
Love it!

our dog's like a cat, gets everywhere

I was thinking the same about the relationship between them, kinda like that though!

It was weird with all the eating and bouncing around, I wasn't liking it at first, I loved the skeletons in the burger van though

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
LMAO! I know, my little guy does too.

Yeah, it's weird. Coz the Master's never really tried to kill the Doctor. He tries to inflict suffering... But not death. He's just a nutter. Who I happen to like. The thing about his 'estates' was weird too. I don't think that's been brought up before, the only time they truely talk about Gallifrey is with their conversations.
Sorta like I only talk about Primary School with my friend who now lives in Scotland.
Which is another reason why I like them.

I think their scenes are probably my favourite. When they were both in the warehouse had to be my favourite bit even though it didn't last too long. It just shows a lot about them.
I really don't think they'll kill each other! Something else'll happen...

Yeah, I think they were just trying to make him freakier, and more nuts. I didn't think he'd eaten PEOPLE til then though. That was odd.
It was a great episode.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
He must have made the burger himself, seems as though he had eaten them while they were stood there

I liked the doctors conversation in the cafe, it was kinda like a farewell from him

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Yeah, that was good too like.
It all was, actually.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That was such a great image. Imagine what was going through his head?

"I'm really hungry. So, so hungry. But I have no money, so they won't give me food... They won't... They don't need to... I'll just eat them! *eats* Wow, I'm still really hungry. What's actually in here? *picks up a burger* Meh, there we go. Lets go scare some humans. Then if I'm still hungry, I'll eat them too! *bounces off*"

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

yeah I reckon that's how it went

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

LMAO!
I'd love it.
They shudda showed that bit, like.
Blatenetly. LOL!

They should let me write the Master's thought processes.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Now then it would be crazy

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

He needs to be crazy! He's a nutter!!
Damn it, why aren't I a man? I could do his part great!

I'll just have to content myself with writing his thought processes thinking they're good enough to send to the BBC

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah
just don't scare them

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

LMAO! I'll try not to?
But if I did... Maybe that's just what they need.

Dundundundun

I'll stop now. Shall I?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well the wildest part I thought was Timothy Dalton and the return of the Time Lords....WTH? They all died.....I remember it all! yes I have been watching Dr Who since the 60s original.... you can see the first episode ever they found half a tape of it

They were all old doctors then.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

No keep em coming

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

I watched a bit of it when I was little, but only got watching this one through my nephew, he sleeps every weekend, so I had no choice, but we've all loved it since!

No idea on the timelords? I thought they can sense each other?

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

The timelords were in all the series till i think about 1996 when the darlek killed them all bar the doctor and the master.

I love the old series, they are very different, but they were so clever creativity wise

the time lords are a crux storyline, big time!!!!!!!!!
I did a duck dive and electric worm to celebrate!

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
And now I have to wait a week to find out how he dies?

I think I have it figured out how he will regenerate (Donna and her mind), but I really don't want him to go. Does this mean that I don't get to see Martha anymore??

Best line so far...."shes a cactus"

Almost forgot....dundundundun..

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by valiant

the time lords are a crux storyline, big time!!!!!!!!!
I did a duck dive and electric worm to celebrate!

I was born in 85 so like I say, I only ever really seen a few re-runs with the curly haired bloke

It is annoying having to wait a week! should have been feature length imo

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I AGREE WITH FEATURE LENGTH!
Oops, caps. Can't be bothered to alter it now.

Keep it coming, eh Valiant? Okay, give me some time for my brain to warm up and I'll keep up the madness going. I need to think of some other situation he was in...

I have a theory though, right. If the Time War is in our present, and isn't yet finished then maybe somehow they can get through, but the Doctor and Master can't go back to see them.
So when that Dalek broke through, it weakened it and they can burst through now. But since they are still technically alive in the present the Doctor can't sense that thats going to happen. And since it's in his future still (as it hasn't happened to him yet) he doesn't KNOW it's going to happen.

And oh God, I never thought about Donna making him regenerate. That really would be a twist. To save her, he dies.
I still don't think it'll be the Master who kills him. Either the Timelords (Dalton) or something else. The Master (as far as I'm aware according to wiki) doesn't usually try to kill him, right?

I'm a Doctor Who geek of the newer series, I'm afraid. I was too young for the old series.
I should really catch up on them one day. And I will. It's just time.

HERE COME THE DRUMS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join