It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Yeah thats true.
But I do have to remember to forget buying cards on my own

I dunno, I don't think I am. I know people who are muuccchh more spoilt than me who have like siblings a lot older than them.
My mam and dad've always gone to work all day so I'm pretty self-sufficient.
I suppose I did get spoilt as a kid a lot by my gran and grandad though

Haha. Nah, I'm pretty level-headed.
My mam's the kind of person who wouldn't let me get only child syndrome so I've turned out okay.
I probably do have my moments though

[edit on 8/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Your very friendly and one of the easiest people i've ever come across to talk to, and i'm massively shy

I was the youngest of six and i'm a mammy's boy
so I got everything my own way, but I never took the piss with it, and I was brought up with respect and manners! i'm real close to my mam through it though, she still treats me like a kid even now and I reckon that held me back a bit! i'm still her baby as she says

[edit on 8-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Aww thanks

You too. I think you and Algebra are like my internet friends now man. You's are great to chat to

Plus I'm not great with talking to people I don't know normally either. I think a computer screen helps with my confidence LOL!

Aww bless!
My mams always said to me she'd never kick me out the house and all that so I've kept to her word and I'm still here

I wouldn't trust myself living on my own so I'm staying til I get a different offer lmao.
I'm proper close to my mam too though. We sit in on a Saturday night with wine coz neither of us can be arsed to go out in any weather... So that's our little thing lmao. Which is nice.
I think if she was different I'd probably be a spoilt brat, but since she's the way she is, I've turned out alright

I would've liked a sibling though. Mainly so that in years to come if she goes mental in her old age I have someone else to deal with it with me! Lmao!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Deffinately!

Yeah i'm pretty shy even on the net!

I love being close to me mam, I don't think she would ever kick me out, infact she cried when my sister left! bless he

I'm not ready to go off yet, I don't see the rush about it tbh but you never know, things can change fast!

Nights in are great

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's well good.
All my mates are out doing w.e. they do with their boyfriends/girlfriends and I don't even care anymore coz I just sit on here

I'm not as bad, coz like I said, the computer screen just gives me false bravado.
If I make an idiot of myself, it's not like anyone truely knows who I am so it doesn't matter as much.

I know the feeling, I like my house and I like my pets and I like knowing theres always someone there to talk to if something goes wrong or you just feel a bit lonely.
Although when I do move out, the first thing I'm doing is buying more baby rats. My dad wont let me keep them in the house anymore coz they smelt, apparently lmao.

Nights in are great though. Saturday night TV (or films when theres nothing on), curry, wine and chat. Its just well good

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
man I try hard not to make a tit of myself, even online lol I feel I have a resposability to the persona I created
I need to let the hair down I know

Pet rats
my dog would probaly eat them, he stalks the birds outside like a pro!
yet me mam still feeds them

Too rite, apart from the wine anyway! change that to a coke

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Haha! I try not to... But if I do I'm not as bothered as in the actual world.
(I don't like the phrase 'in real life', coz this is still real life afterall LOL we're not pretending to be fairies or nothing so howay.)

I am a bit gutted when I say something good though, coz I'm like, damn, no one will mention that again.
But then again, the amount of good things I say is matched by stupid things. So at least I don't have the "remember when...?" cringe.

My mam is OBSESSED with feeding birds. She's got this feeding pole thing, it's laid down at the moment! They get better fed than I do! She was fussing about them needing a dish of water this morning. I was like they have wings! The river isn't THAT far away!

Haha coke ftw

I have like no alcohol tolerance so I only have a couple of glasses then fall asleep like a proper idiot

But it balances out. Wine makes me sleep.Coke keeps me up.
Well the caffeine adds to the insomnia anyway...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Heh, I don't think I ever said anything good
stupid seems more likely

I swear me mam buys more bread than we need just so she can 'put it out fo' birds' lol

I used to drink like a fish from like 16 to 19 but I never actually liked it! it was just a social thing! and man I cannot count the amount of times I puked up or on someone
I don't drink at all anymore! give me a fizzy drink or fresh orange and i'm happy

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Haha, nah you haven't said anything stupid

LOL! I know the feeling. When anyone makes a bacon sarnie in this house me mam rubs bread in the fat then chucks it out for them. And god only knows how much she spends on bird seed and fat balls.
She got jealous of someone down the road they other day coz they put up a squirell box and the squirells went down there instead. I was like, you are kidding me aren't you?

I never drink out of the house
I'm diabetic, so if I had a hypo it'd just look like I was pissed and I'd just collapse in a ditch somewhere
But I do in the house coz at least then I'm safe. Since I've never drank loads I have no resistance to it though... So like I said, 2 glasses and I'm asleep

Diet coke's like my saviour if I actually get invited out anywhere but I don't drink loads of it in the house coz it really doesn't help my sleeping.
Saying that I've just drank a load of it then with my tea, so I'll probably be up all night now LOL!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Mmmm bacon sarnies, god I can smell it just thinkin about it

''She got jealous of someone down the road they other day coz they put up a squirell box and the squirells went down there instead. I was like, you are kidding me aren't you?''

Hahahaha that's brilliant!

Aaah that sucks!

I had a pretty good resistance to it because I drank so much, but yeah, when I first started I remember collapsing into blockbusters window
not actually through it mind

I hate diet coke but love coke zero
they do not taste the same! as I get told by everyone

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I know, I think I might have to make one later.

Ohh I was like... what? She was looking at squirell feeders in Pets at Home today and I was like you don't need it! If they want to eat, they'll eat on the bird feeder like they always do.

Yeah lol. I just send the occasionally dodgy text when I'm tipsy. It doesn't last too long, and I'm always inside. And usually asleep. So I avoid damage lmao!

No! I don't like coke zero, but love diet coke!
They taste completely different!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

With brown sauce!

Pets at home seen your mam coming
how did those squirells survive without her?

''No! I don't like coke zero, but love diet coke!
They taste completely different!''

THANK YOU
they taste so different!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever had a bacon sarnie with brown sauce.
I gave up on tomato sauce coz the one we've got tastes weird. So I tend to just leave it as it is.
Ahh I am gonna have to make one later like, I'm craving it now

LMFAO!!
She didn't actually buy it coz she couldn't work out how the squirells got their food out, which I found pretty funny.
Once again, my parents are outwitted by rodents.
I'll never forget the war against rats that went on in our garden. No matter what they did, they didn't manage to stop 'em.

They do taste loads different like, I agree completely.
We're just at different ends of the preference spectrum.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Seriously, try it! wow a british person who aint had brown sauce on bacon, never thought i'd see the day!

Hahahaha she left it because she could'nt figure out how the squirells would feed? My grin is actually hurting my face! thank your mam for me

My end of the spectrum being the superior choice

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I know. I fail at life.
If we have brown sauce I will try it

LMAO!!! Yes. She did. With the words "How do they get that out? Do they pull that bit up?" I couldn't speak for laughing so she put it back and went "Not worth the price" and wandered off.
Bless her, she's a legend LOL!

Never! Diet coke always wins.

I can't decide on a dvd... I sort of want to watch District 9 again... But I also have Scooby Doo 2 in my reach (which is what it counts on really since I'm not getting up!)
Agh this is a tough one.
I think coz I'm in the mood for a laugh, and coz I watched D9 not that long ago, I'll go with scooby doo 2. I'm such a child.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Good!

She sounds like a legend

How about we agree on dr pepper zero of fanta?

Well scooby is always a good choice
i'm still yet to see district 9, in a bit I will be watching the big bang theory and then probably settle for family guy! can't go wrong!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Haha

She's pretty funny like. Has her moments.
Although one of the funniest things I've seen in ages was this old guy at the farm bringing in a difficult horse. And shouting at it. "No! You know better!"
It's a horse... If you let it, of course its gonna take the piss out of you

Dr Pepper Zero

Yeah, my dvd players being a pain though coz its cold. ¬_¬ So I think I'll head to iPlayer til 8/10 cats later.

I really need to get around to buying the Pirates of the Caribbean dvds. I forgot how much I liked them til I saw them over Christmas on TV. And I can't actually remember what happens in the first one

I think that'll be my next amazon purchase. They'll be cheaper there by a mile than in hmv. I think. I'll check, next time I'm out

Having a bit of Jack Sparrow withdrawl LMAO.
How sad.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I love observing peoples actions, always something funny to see!

Great choice! Dr Pepper it is

I have iplayer on my ps3 so I can watch things on my tv, great when theres nothing on!

I thought the third movie was all over the place! but I like pirates and keira so.......

I'm a rate amazon whore
I love my dvd's and it really is the best place for 'em! hmv online is ok but the shop is a joke pricewise!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I sort of like the ice because there's nothing funnier than the 'ninja' moves people do to stop themselves falling over

But yeah, peoples actions are wonderful.

Ohh nice. I just watch stuff ont he computer. I warmed my PS2 up now though so I'm watching D9. I changed my mind. I think I might watch Doctor Who again before bed though...

Johnny Depp as Sparrow
I like. It says a lot when my friend whos gay actually said she wouldn't say no to Johnny Depp as Sparrow. I don't know if it was as Sparrow or in general though. I wasn't clear on that point.
They are good films though, if not a bit crazy.
I like the "I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it?"
And the "Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."

I also like Calypso. I think she's probably my 2nd fav character (after Jack).

S'goood.

I LOVE amazon
It is the cheapest by far. But theres an hmv sale atm. I'm not holding out hope that the trilogy will be cheaper. But it might be. I dunno how long it'll be til I get to the bank to get more money on my card so I'll check first.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Hahahaha yeah
not funny when it's me though

Your like me! I can stand for ten minuites deciding if I want white or brown bread
it's a libra trate apparantly
we can't decide!

He's a good looking fella! i'm sure I would if I swung that way

Yeah, I used to love pirate stuff when I was a kid, all boys love it! so was good to see in a film again!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join