It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Oh I rarely burn, but I don't tan either. I go a slightly darker shade of white. But I'm never brown

Family tell me to get out in the sun and I'm like I'm out with the dog all the time! It makes no difference!

Hmm... I think I might buy myself a new guitar.
I've been thinking about it for ages... I think I should. Should I?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

yeah, a darker shade of white

I don't cope well with heat, i've fainted a couple of times getting out of the bath

Yeah, why not
can you play it good?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Haha, yep.

I just don't like it being too hot or too cold. I like the middle. Typical British person I suppose, complain no matter what the weather!

Yeah I've been playing quite a while now so I'm alright.
My household has 3 guitars since my dad decided to start playing after I did so he's got an acoustic and I've got 2 electrics. My arms are too short for acoustic so I want a semi-acoustic.
But they're really expensive so I might have to wait a while for the one I fell in love with.

Time to start saving up properly I suppose...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Cool, I don't play any instruments, guitar looks quite hard to play for me

It's absolutely covered in snow today, looks beautiful, you'd think it was the start of a new ice age the way the news goe's on about it

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Haha. I love my guitars. I just happen to want a semi acoustic coz they sound lushhh.
I don't get paid though coz no one will give me a part time job and since I live at home I don't get a hell of a lot being a student. So I'll just have to save up. And keep harrassing people for a job lmao.

Yeah I know, it's mental out there. People drive like proper twats. The main roads are pretty much clear, just wet, and they're still driving along at about 2 mph.
No wonder accidents happen! Lol.

Oooh Being Human Series 2 starts on Sunday

[edit on 7/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Oh thank god, being human! there's been absolutely nothing on the box since the two dr who's, i've been catching up on ghosthunters international though, so good timing bbc3

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Eek, I know. I saw it advertised on a bus stop coz I don't watch TV enough to see the ad's and was like "BEING HUMAN!"
My mam then informed me the trailors have been on ages, and, like when Merlin came back, asked what rock I've been living under. I was like, thanks...

I'm sick of tihs weather now though.
It's not good for outdoor animals. I'm spending every morning defrosting water bottles!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yeah I actually seen the ad for it, but completely forgot about it, I have a great memory you see!

I love that you call your mam 'mam'
I never see anyone on net say it except myself
it's not very widespread is it
it's usually 'mum' think its a northern thing? on the east side anyway!

I love the weather, it just looks so damn nice and white

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hahaha. I'm like that anyway

I'm just reminded coz the bus stops on the way to the farm.

Helped my mother and the farm woman bring in all the horses today. So ended up bringing in 5 or 6. And doing haynets. And feed. I'm not even a horsey person! Lol! I just got given them as they were coming out and sent to where ever they needed to go.
It's a right pain leading them in the snow. The horses want to walk on the pathy bits more than you do!
So I end up soaked coz I'm a complete pushover when it comes to animals and tend to let them do what they like. Especially if they're bigger than me. No wonder animals love me...

It looks lovely but my hands are freeeezing now after 2 hours of wandering round

The dogs have nicked my gloves and I have no idea where they've hid them so I need to buy more, but I can't be arsed to go shopping just to buy gloves.
No motivation

Yeah, I think it is a north eastern thing. I never say 'mum'.
I hate the lack of cards with mam on them!

[edit on 8/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Yeah i'm not much cop at being dominating with animals! my dog only has to look at me and i'm all in daddy mode

I hear ya on the card situation
we should start a petition

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Lmao! I just let 'em do what they like a lot of the time.
"come on, in the stable? No? Oh come on, please... Hmm... I'll give you a carrot if you do!"
My mam's just like "get in!" and they do it.
And my ferret. She just bites me all the time. And I keep getting told to tell her off, and I do, but she doesn't listen. I'm fine if it doesn't bleed

Yeah we well should! LOL
You go in Clintons and theres like 2. And they're rubbish usually.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Yeah, I just have to share food with my dog, he is an absolute pig, he's small but man, he can pack it in there! I just can't say no! and he snuggles up to me afterwards as a thank you(so I tell myself)

I've never found one card, so your lucky! suppose you could moonpig it, if your rich

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Haha! I have 2 dogs who greed.
I used to have 2 rats who used to greed.
If I eat outside the ferrets greed.
So I've sort of toughended up to that particular look!
But animals that are bigger than me, I have no problem with just letting them do whatever they like... LOL!

Yeah, I've found a couple. No normal person is rich enough for moonpig! I usually just make my own cards (coz I forget to buy them). Just print out a photo and vol-a!
I never fail to forget the cards...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

I've never handled an animal bigger than me, probably would'nt change my ways though

Making them is a good one
though I can be soooo lazy i'd probably just keep putting it on hold till it never gets done

I say lazy.....I prefer the term 'laid back'

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Haha. My mams had horses all her life so I've always given things to hold or lead or ride since I was big enough to be noticed by them. They're lovely horses, I've just never had the interest to have my own. Too much work and money. I was picking our horses feet out yesterday and she went to put her foot down and clipped my leg. Which hurt. Then wouldn't pick her feet up again no matter what I did. I was like fine, have ice in them. See if I care.
Unfortunately sulking doesn't work with animals

I just print a photo off the computer and write 'to mam' on it LOL!

Yeah, laid back is always better that lazy.
Lazy has such a negative connotation

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Hahaha sulking don't work on most people! less your week like me

''I just print a photo off the computer and write 'to mam' on it LOL!''

that's a great one!

and this

''Yeah, laid back is always better that lazy.
Lazy has such a negative connotation''

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Lmao! My best friends useless if I pretend to sulk. She's one of those people who says sorry to everything. If you pretend to be offended she goes into meltdown, bless her!!

Haha

Its the easiest way man

Especially when you're incapable of buying cards. Or choosing a card if you remember to buy one...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Sounds a little like me

I have my sisters in my ear so I always make it on time with things like that
but i'd forget otherwise!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Aww lol.

I'm an only child.
Only child + useless = cards printed off the computer the night before.

Thank god for computers is all I can say!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

having siblings has it's disadvantages aswell

I bet you got spoilt

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join