It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just wanna say...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I watched it!!!

online of course beingin OZ...sigh~ that new doctor looks like a gaylord not time lord....not that theres anything wrong with that.....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Valiant: LMAO!!! I love it! Made me laugh.
I liked his "Everybody on Earth is me, and I'm not phoning you so WHO THE HELL IS THAT?!" too.
I love him.
Yeah, it was nice. Friendship always wins and that.
And he was, in the Doctors earlier words 'beautiful' in the end.
But it has ruined his character a bit

Yeah, they were in it for like 5 minutes. Doing very little. Was that woman the Doctor's mother?
Russell T Davis loves an anti-climax!

He does, just a bit weirder looking. I think they'll try and make his Doctor different though, coz if he's copying Tennant then it'll be obvious if he's not as good.

I liked how they made the Gallifrey music all opressive though. That was cool. Its a great peice of music.

And them talking about the Time War and the Master telling them about his childhood and the drums and stuff.

It was good

Zazz: Hi! Happy new year!
Yay!
Yeah. He's not that great looking, but I'm sure he'll be okay

I liked the episodes.
Even if it was the downfall of Tennant and (maybe) Simm.

[edit on 2/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Zazz!

naaa, he actually has a girlfriend!

Ayana

I was thinking if that was his mother, I reckon it was! the look on his face when he seen her, had to be!

I can't remember the music if i'm honest, might watch again it on i player later.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by valiant]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

I think it was his wife
the odctor had a wife and kids that died on galifrey

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Oh I never even thought of that!

Because he always regenerates younger, so they would have been closer in age when she died.

Very clever

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

LOL @ that picture!!!

And yes, it could have been... It would make sense... Coz after all it was the Rose music playing I think. That generally plays to signify love. (I know too much, oh dear.)

I think I might watch it again tonight or later I've got nowt better to do and I'm STILL snowed in *sighs*

Maybe theres a good film on iPlayer.
I ventured out yesterday to by some dvds, followed by my mam coz she knew the type of things I'd choose.
I picked up District 9, we had an argument, then she picked up The Hangover. We watched them both last night. She did that thing after D9 where people go "that was weird" when they don't wanna admit they actuallyl iked it

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Wow, you even know the music

I want to see district 9, had mixed reviews from what I hear, but if there is one thing I know it's not to listen to others when it comes to films
if they say it's crap, I usually end up enjoying it!

King arthur is on at 9 on bbc 3
i'm gonna watch that, then season 13 of south park

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
LMFAO!
I have the music on my iPod. I'm a sucker for soundtracks and the Doctor Who one is awesome

It is pretty sad though...

Ooh it is good, it's different to what I thought it was gonna be, but I thought it was really good.

LOL! I'm like that.
I bought D9 on dvd coz no one would go to the cinema to see it with me. My friends aren't into sci-fi. Neithers my mam. Her face said it all when I picked it up. "But its sci-fi"
Yes and your daughter is a geek. LOL!

Oooh, I'm watching the Simpsons Movie lol. Then I'll have to go to bed early today coz I'm up early tomorrow.
That upsets me.

I hope I can sleep though. I slept quite well last night, first time in ages! Hopefully I'm still tired enough to get so much sleep that I'm not shattered tomorrow.

I bet I'm still here at half 11... LMAO!

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Im really enjoying it here so far myself! Great to have a place where you can feel safe and read up on your favorite topics...

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
''"But its sci-fi"
Yes and your daughter is a geek'
great line

Yeah i'm watching simpsons atm
never gets boring!

I know what it's like, my best mate is like into britney spears/lady gaga and he has the high school musical dvd's
and yeah he really is 23
though he did like the star trek film!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
LMAO!!!
I have me moments
[Edit, sorry, thats the geordie coming out. I'll just leave it there]

Haha I know! Tis a classic!

Yeah, my friends are like that too. LOL. No taste in music, TV, or films. I get called a geek, they're just... normal lmao!

But yes, they liked Star Trek too. It must just be something about Star Trek....

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
yeah!

So your a geordie!
I am a yorkshire man, though I live in lincolnshire now, not a big difference though!

I know, everybody says I have bad taste in things, I just see it the other way around

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Yes I am

Although I'm convinced I don't have an accent. But my friend whos lived in Scotland for years now says otherwise.

Ahh right

LOL! I know, so do I!

Urgh man, I've gotta go out soon. We've only got the 1 car at the minute so my mams giving me a lift then I've gotta find my own way home this afternoon. I hate snow. I'd like to just stay in bed lmao.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I like the accent! well as long as I can make out what they're saying

Not bad here at all today, just patches of snow and ice

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
aussie accents are the real english accent...hehehehe

[edit on 4-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Is that what it says in those australian history books

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Lol. Yeah it's alright. I was on the phone with some woman down in London and she said "what?" after practically everything I said. I was like ffs, I'm toning it down for you woman!

And Zazz, yeah, sure it is

I just slipped about 7 times walking home, and my feet are cold but apart from that it isn't too bad. It's sorta been flattened down. Slippy, but not too slippy.
The slush is the worst where it's been gritted. We've got a good few inches though. And supposedly more to come in the next couple of day

I'm sick of it now though, it needs to go away.

[edit on 4/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

southerners can't talk properly either, southerners grate my ears, honestly! it's the sole purpose i'm yet to visit london

Honestly I have the balance of a new born giraffe! I can't even walk down a bus without falling head first into someone's lap! so ice is not my friend, though I love the rest of the bad weather we get, i'm not a sunshine lover

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by valiant

I'm the same. I also have never been to London! LOL
No desire. It's polluted and too full of people. I'm claustrophobic. I'd just die lmao.

Oh God I know the feeling!
I HATE walking down the bus before it stops. I always nearly fall over.
And well... broken toes from ice. I'm so clumsy

And yeah... I like it in summer when it's really warm but quite cloudy too. I never tan. I just stay white all year round. So I have no need for summer sun.

[edit on 5/1/2010 by Ayana]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Me too,
I hate overly crowded places!

I go like a lobster with a little sunshine, then i'm white as a ghost the next day again, I reckon it's impossible for me to tan

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join