It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 signs of the apocalypse - They are happening.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1
--GOD IS LIFE---THE FORCE OF LIFE----THIS FORCE ALWAYS WAS AND ALWAYS WILL BE---ALL THAT LIVES IS GOD---JUST AS JESUS SAID THAT TO LOOK FOR HIM--TURN OVER A ROCK AND HE WILL BE THERE-[LIFE IS UNDER THE ROCK]---
---the bible is very fluid in its teachings--changing as things come to pass---new directives for your time line----we will all be forever alive in a life force that never ends---thank johovah

What religion are you quoting? Your quote re god under the rock above is not in the Bible...assume it's from a Gnostic book, e.g. Thomas gospel or Judas gospel...defintely not Christian.
Sorry, but the Bible is NOT "fluid" in its teachings. That's what upsets some folks.

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Just a little something I found... interesting

www.infowars.com...

Germany to Introduce New RFID Card
The Local
December 20, 2009

The German Interior Ministry confirmed on Monday that new identification cards containing radio-frequency (RFID) chips will be introduced starting November 1, 2010 – but some data protection experts are critical of the decision.

The information on the card itself will be digitally stored on the RFID chip inside the card, in addition to two fingerprint scans that German citizens can choose to opt out of. The ID will also have a digital signature that can be used to complete official business with government offices and possibly beyond – accessed only by a six digit PIN number.

edited to add article excerpts

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Just Listening]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

You dont have to know what book anything is written in....you discern what is truth through the Holy Spirit.

If you only use one book or books period by themselves without will to learn what it is that the books can not offer us...you wont see a wisdom when it sits before your face.

Cut the tree, Thee is there...lift a rock, you will find Thee.

These words, are truth, there is a understanding within them that many wont see because they do not discern with the spirit.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
reply to post by Algebra

Been through all this already if you read the whole thread Sir

My appologies but i got very bored very quick. Hense my less than impresive post.

In short who cares if the world does end? and how can we prepare for something that is going to be far more terrfying then we can imagine? is'nt that a contradiction in terms.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
i agree.
i dont sit on the end of my bed clutching a bible

It was just a thread, and in fairness, its topical.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Damn this is so messed up from the start.
LET'S BEGIN FOLKS

1) IS NOT ABOUT THE DAMN ANTICHRIST. Satan, For all intents and purposes, Is the Antichrist. The first seal talks about Jesus. It says in Rev.6;2 "And I saw, and, look! a white horse; and the one seated upon it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went forth conquering and to complete his conquest."
This is talking about Jesus being given the kingdom of god for a time to bring about the end. The end of course is not going to destroy the world or anything.
It's more over a removing of satan and his demons from the world.

2) This one is indeed about war. But you will notice that wars have gotten far worse. Take WW2 when we dropped a Nuke on japan. Did the Romans or Persians use stuff like that Long ago? No. Wars have definitely escalated in the past 100 years.

3) This one is also about Famine. Not much to say here, It's obvious famine is commonplace all over the world.

4)This one is about Death. Which is very Commonplace these days as well.
Also not much to say here.

5)This one confused the hell out of some of you appearantly. This one also never mentions Martyrs. This one says, "9 And when he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those slaughtered because of the word of God and because of the witness work that they used to have. 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying: “Until when, Sovereign Lord holy and true, are you refraining from judging and avenging our blood upon those who dwell on the earth?” 11 And a white robe was given to each of them; and they were told to rest a little while longer, until the number was filled also of their fellow slaves and their brothers who were about to be killed as they also had been. " Still from Rev chapter 6. This is talking about those that have been killed in the name of god.

6) This one speaks of Armageddon directly, Not celestial movements and stuff. Quoting again from Rev 6, "12 And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and a great earthquake occurred; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the entire moon became as blood, 13 and the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as when a fig tree shaken by a high wind casts its unripe figs. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll that is being rolled up, and every mountain and [every] island were removed from their places. 15 And the kings of the earth and the top-ranking ones and the military commanders and the rich and the strong ones and every slave and [every] free person hid themselves in the caves and in the rock-masses of the mountains. 16 And they keep saying to the mountains and to the rock-masses: “Fall over us and hide us from the face of the One seated on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb, 17 because the great day of their wrath has come, and who is able to stand?” This is talking About Jesus coming down to kill the false rulers of the world. And how they'll try to hide but will not be able to.

7) Seven is the finishing of armageddon. Destroying all the wrong in the world. It is most of Chapter 8 of revelation if you care to read it all. It's too much to post here.

The first 4 have indeed happened. Not sure too much about 5.
6 and 7 are near.

One might notice the the 6th seal ends in chapter 6 but the 7th seal isn't mentioned until chapter 8. Well chapter 7 itself talks about the 144,000. Well what is the 144,000? Well , Those are the only ones who are going to heaven. Now you night say "I thought all the good ones went to heaven?", Well NOWHERE in the bible is this said. So does that mean only 144,00 go to heaven and the rest Vanish or go to hell? No. The rest will live forever on earth turning into a paradise, Which is how God planned it in the first place.
So there is no hell either. I'm out of letters to use so any more so If You want me to talk anymore about this subject, Or have anything else to ask about any part of the Bible, Let me know

Laters,
KaleidoscopicGod

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

* First Seal - Religious Conquest/False Prophets
* Second Seal - Conflict War, Red horse
* Third Seal - Famine & Drought, Black Horse
* Fourth Seal - Death, green or pale horse
* Fifth Seal - Vision of martyrdom or martyrs
* Sixth Seal - Cosmic Disturbances or Heavenly Signs and the marking of the 144,000
* Seventh Seal - Prelude To the 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & the Final Judgement

I think the fourth seal has been opened and we are living through the unfolding now.

It is a Green Horse period now (Green movement, global power play) ...
...and Death is the rider...
...but the killing is done by both the Rider and Hades (god of the underworld - Demon/Alien)...
...Hades is a fallen Watcher and he is yet to be Disclosed.

Seals 5 to 7 are yet to be opened...
...so martydom, cosmic signs and final judgment yet to some (but soon).

See also...
Fourth Horse of the Apocalypse – Pale or GREEN?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13/1/10 by troubleshooter]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Has the apocalypse started? Yes. Shall I prove it? Ok.

Matthew 24
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

That was fulfilled quite a while back. For if you go by the simplest interpretation of the prophecy all that was needed was one person per nation/ethnic group.

That was probably completed in the late 1800s to the early to mid 1900s. The rebirth of Israel in 1948 was probably the 2nd event of the end times.

All things considered the end times started on or before 1948 and will end approximatly no later than May of 2028. Based on the fig tree parable of Matthew 24.

Funny thing though. The apocalypse turns out to be the fault of Herod 2000 years ago. The fool caused the curse of Malachi and probably died not realizing what he had done.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Take note that the moon turns a blood red color during a total lunar eclipse. This site shows when all the lunar eclipses will happen. We've got several dates coming up for the total variety that produces the dark red color.

www.mreclipse.com...

3 will happen between Dec 21, 2010 & Dec 10, 2011

4 will happen between April 15 2014 & Sep 28 2015

Those visable from the U.S will be Dec 21 2010, April 15 2014, & Oct 8 2015.

It's very possible that the winter solstice date of Dec 21 2010, could be a significant total lunar eclipse that will be visable around most of the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
I am anti-religious and I may be wrong, but I believe the Martyrs are the chosen 2 who will die and be reborn as per jesus. It is seen as a sign of the powers of the anti-christ as his/her miracle brings them back from the dead. (Mortal head wounds if I remember right?)

Please feel free to ammend, destroy and generally have a laugh if Im more than 2 miles off with this comment.

Respects

The chosen two you refer to are the witnesses mentioned in Revelation, who wield great power over all the earth and cause great consternation to all peoples.

The demise of these two is brought about by an agent of the enemies of God, commonly refered to as the antichrist.

Their carcase (sic) is then left in the streets for three days, the whole world celebrates, and then see the bodily resurrection of the witnesses.

I believe the wounded head refers to destroyed ideas. In this instance, the NWO introduced by the witness slayer will involve globally constituted apartheid.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
We are glad so many people are searching for the signs of the end of days. However there seems to be crucial things that are ignored. One of the first and foremost is the one that comes in the spirit of Elijah. However if he was here yesterday, today, or tomorrow he would not be recognized as such and his call would not be received. Why? Becasue if he was believed there would be no reason to send out two witnesses. Why two witnesses? Judgement. Why judgement? Because of lack of belief in the truth.

John, known as the baptist, was sent out to tell about the coming of the Lord, before the Lord revealed himself. The same happens again. But like we stated they won't believe him. Nevertheless he is the one who will fatally wound the one who is known as the anti of Christ.

Second the anti of Christ needs to be revealed. Who is he? The anti of Christ is the same anti of Christ that the one who comes in the spirit of Elijah destroys, however, as it is written his fatal wound is healed.

Why won't the world believe the one who comes in the spirit of Elijah? Because people don't want to accept his message. What will that message be. Part of it is this.

Who is this?
I sit as God in the temple of God
I have power, a throne, and great authority
I show great signs, and wonders
I had a fatal wound that was healed
I have an image made in my honor
I am worshiped
I existed at the time of the disciples
I have a name

It is an imposter, the anti of Christ, aka the beast

I sit as God in the temple of God
2 Thes 2:4 he who opposes and exalts himself against all that is called God or that
is worshiped so that he sits as God in the temple of God, setting himself up as God.

I have power, a throne, and great authority
Rev 13:2 ...The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
Rev 13:7 ...Authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation was given to him.

I show great signs, and wonders
2 Thes 2:9 even he whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all
power and signs and lying wonders, 2:10 and with all deception of wickedness...

I had a fatal wound that was healed
Rev 13:3 One of his heads looked like it had been wounded fatally. His
fatal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled at the beast.

I have an image made in my honor
Rev 13:14 ...saying to those who dwell on the earth, that they should
make an image to the beast who had the sword wound and lived.

I am worshiped
Rev 13:8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been
written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been killed.

I existed at the time of the disciples
2 Thes 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness already works.
1 John 4:1 ...don’t believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they
are of God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
1 John 4:3 ...this is the spirit of the Anti-messiah, of whom you
have heard that it comes. Now it is in the world already

I have a name
Rev 14:11 ... They have no rest day and night, those who worship the
beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.

What is the name of this imposter?
Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, saying, I am the Messiah...
This would be the name jesus
That's why jesus = 616 the number of the beast
and what is his image?
666 = the image of the beast, the crucifix

2 Cor 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan masquerades as an angel of light. 11:15 It
is no great thing therefore if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness

The Lord prophesied about him when he said "Lord, Lord why have you forsaken me?"

references

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Wow those are some replies. People do take this religion thing far to seriously.

Anyway, I think these signs could be applied on many occasions over the last 2 thousand years.

I had to take a religion class when I was at school. A priest took this class. THis was back in the 80's. He gave us a project to pick a part of the bible and really analyse it and see how we could apply it to life now.

We were split into groups and our group picked the apocalypse. He was not impressed with that.
Anyway we read through it and we were able to match up a lot of the signs in the bible with modern day things which showed the potential of how easily we could be near the end of days. We matched up a lot. There was however one thing that stumped us.

It kept mentioning a terrible disease. Now at first we thought this could be aids. It was the 80's after all. But we notice this kept referencing birds and that the disease would have something to do with birds or that the birds would bring it. THat really threw us. Now. When I heard about the bird flu this of course set off a few old memory alarm bells.

THe weird thing is recently I was flicking through the bible to see if I could spot this refernence to disease and to see what the 'bird' reference was. Funny thing is I can't find it.

Does anyone remeber if this is in the bible?

If not, has this been removed? I seem to remeber the prophecies been much more specific when I read them all those years back. Maybe I just got some summary bible now that doesn't have them?

Maybe its still there and I just didn't look hard enough or
maybe they have been reomoved for good reason, I don't know. I clearly remember coming across it in school.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pumpkinorange

Originally posted by Gregarious
This city....
She will be heavily involved in 'pharmacopia', translated as sorcery. Pharmaceuticals.

I think Babylon was a city-state. Don't know if this is significanct. I saw some reference online that Paris, DC, and Vatican are city-states...true?
Re your pharma quote, don't recall reading this...from what are you sourcing this?...more info pls.

In that sense, you could also call Washington DC a city-state. Anywho, I just looked thru Revelation and tried to find a sorcery ref, couldn't. My Bible and parallel translations and all my books burned up in the firestorm. Call around to churches and try to find a minister who will show you how to look it up. You can do that online, I am sure. Daniel has a lot on this, too. Sorry. I guess you could say I am sourcing it on my own authority and credibility by doing it from memory.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Still think I was onto something here.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

The mere fact thought that the world is rapidly becoming a cashless society, that the new world order is emerging shows that we are much closer than some people think.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The Riley Family

Because of lack of belief in the truth.

I know your intentions are true, but I fear the blindness is heavy for many.

God does not hold against us for what we do not know. We are not made to discover some 'unknown' unprovable' something....and base our 'salvation' on a 'possible' truth.

These are not things of Thee most high.

Thee most high only needs the honest heart....beliefs of what is not known is not important. God does not expect anyone to bank their soul on a belief.

God did not make this world for us to 'rely' on a possibility or a 'mabey'. We are made with our processing of thoughts and our senses for this very reasons.

To find what Gods intentions are...one has to place themselves back in time before books and stories were made. Before the delusions of man became.

I feel sadness that so many seek an end....and the idea that some consider it a good thing that people are seeking the end of days. Very sad.

But on I will trek, with the Spirit by my side, with every step and breath I take, I will.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
if one looks to the meaning of

a·poc·a·lypse [ə pókə lìps]
(plural a·poc·a·lyp·ses)
n
1. total destruction: the destruction or devastation of something, or an instance of this
2. revelation of future: a revelation made concerning the future

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

You can see that as soon as Jesus spoke the prophecy found in Matthew 24
the 'Apocalypse' was underway.

what we are awaiting is the Final Battle of Armegeddon,
with the AC & false Prophet, the kingdom of Beast, the Mark, and Gog coming before this final conflict called Armageddon.

We have been living since 70AD, the period known Biblically as the 'Weeks' 63 thru 69...with the 70th Week of Daniel being the approach of, And conclusion of Armageddon.

the 4 horsemen began after the resurrection/ascension,
the important future point in time we, of 2010, need to focus on is
when the AntiChrist becomes revealed,
because that's when the prophetic clock starts again, and whatever Vials/Bowls/Trumpets.. and 7 Thunders... are left , will be poured out on humanity ...

but since 33AD~70AD the most part of the plagues and vials and horsemen etcetera that we read about in Revelations have been testing-purifying mankind all during those 6 prophectic/biblical 'Weeks'
leaving the 7th period of time =the 70th 'Week' for the Great Tribulations
to transpire.

for the past ~2000 years the churches have been telling their interpetations of the end/apocalypse/revelation...
Now, why do you suppose the book of revelations begins with Admonishing the 7 churches of Asia-EurAsia? and then goes on
to tell of the end times... its because the book is a clarification of the
erroneous interpetations the church(s) over the ages told.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The FALSE PROPHET, who wrought miracles before the world. I often wonder if the false prophet is not a person, but the world of science and technology, seducing everyone with the latest tech. Science telling us how the future will be, and that there is no god........False prophet.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

* First Seal - Religious Conquest/False Prophets
* Second Seal - Conflict War, Red horse
* Third Seal - Famine & Drought, Black Horse
* Fourth Seal - Death, green or pale horse
* Fifth Seal - Vision of martyrdom or martyrs
* Sixth Seal - Cosmic Disturbances or Heavenly Signs and the marking of the 144,000
* Seventh Seal - Prelude To the 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & the Final Judgement

Let’s go over them, 1 at a time, and see, between us, if we can really see if we are indeed entering "the end of days"

False Prophet - I have been studying this for a while, and we were all told in various religious texts that a "false Prophet" the world would love, would appear in the final days.
Barack Obama ? The world does love him, could he be number 1 ? Thoughts please.

Conflict War - No argument here, it’s happening, and it’s about to get worse.

Famine & Drought - Again, it’s happening, moving on..........

Death - It’s everywhere. Between war and virus's, (Swine Flu being the latest 1)...again, moving on.

Vision of martyrdom or martyrs - I don’t get this one. Anyone ?

Cosmic Disturbances - Planet x, 2012, nibiru, again very suggestive ?

Prelude To The 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & The Final Judgement - Armageddon . We can argue all day, all off the above are suggestive to this.

I hope I have not upset anyone here.
I am not a religious person in the sense of going to church, but I am spiritual, and believe in god on my terms. I try to stick to the 10 commandments, am good to people, and am a decent person.

Reading these 7 signs. It becomes very apparent, that we are indeed on the threshold of the end of the world.

Rumour and stupidity apart, the facts are STUNNINGLY right in front of us.

Thoughts please.
[edit on 18/12/2009 by shauny]

Where did you come up with these?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by slinkey10

well thats what 5 would be.

visions though remember, visions. you would have dreams of suicide not just normal suicide though, suicide where you take someone with you.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by sv_gravity 800]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join