It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 signs of the apocalypse - They are happening.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
These so called 7 signs is happening now, in the past and future. There is nothing new. Human goes to war, religions plague this world like deadly cancer, drought, snow storm etc etc is happening all the time.

The world is not going to end soon. I am sorry.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
WOW...

Thanks for all your thoughts and time.
A few negative things there, a few good ones, and few "heard it’s

I was WEEELLLL aware all off the above has been happening for 1,000s of years.

But with 2012 ahead of is. IS THIS......THE TIME?

Well ahead of you all, and the comments were expected.

But this time, the signs have something WORLD wide to back them.
Back in the day, thousands of years ago, these things were localised generally, and town to town in its happening.

This time, it’s a global thing; none of us can hide from it.

I know what will back at me for saying that "but hec, the world is a bigger place and news travels fast, so it’s just a modern day scenario of old tails"

This is 2009.
2012 is gripping the world.
Swine Flu is coming again
Kids, right now, are starving to death (WHILE THE WORLD WATCHES) thousands of years ago, the world couldn’t watch) and we ALL watch.
There is on almost every continent, every day people are dying.
Someone made a comment about Obama. From a non USA way of thinking, I think I speak for a few people over the pond, that SEEN him as the messiah, it was THAT BIG A THING!! Trust me, at the time, this man was seen as a man to CHANGE THE WORLD. We all felt the hope this man brought us. It was almost hysterical at times. I am speaking as a European here however.

These things are happening now.
Maybe it is just the way of things; maybe it is just something that happened as every generation has passed for the last few thousand years.

But as a civilisation, we sit back and watch this.
We are helpless.

This time its i think its for real.
i get he points that this has happened before.
This time we have to take all the conspirices into play that go along with this. and think, is this the time ?

Thanks again for the comments.
Reason i live this forum.

[edit on 18/12/2009 by shauny]

[edit on 18/12/2009 by shauny]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Kids, right now, are starving to death (WHILE THE WORLD WATCHES) thousands of years ago, the world couldn’t watch) and we ALL watch.

Here's the highlight of your post. Really now. Making up stuff about the past based on your personal feelings about the present? Sounds to me like your personal sense of dissatisfaction makes you hope all this armageddon stuff will really happen. Maybe there's a reason why you feel it necessary to "take all the conspirices into play that go along with this". I hope you get to feeling better soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

Barack Obama ? The world does love him, could he be number 1 ? Thoughts please.

Why do you assume the WORLD loves him? A more logical guess would be that no-one outside of America actually cares about him or what he does let alone "loves" him.

Typical American thought process where everything has to do with you.

Someone made a comment about Obama. From a non USA way of thinking, I think I speak for a few people over the pond, that SEEN him as the messiah, it was THAT BIG A THING!! Trust me, at the time, this man was seen as a man to CHANGE THE WORLD. We all felt the hope this man brought us. It was almost hysterical at times. I am speaking as a European here however.

Wow your not even American... i don't where your from in Europe but sure as hell NO-ONE i know though it was a big thing. No-one really cares that much about whose president of the obese people across the pond.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by FAQAmerica]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
forget the seven signs.if we continue to let the elite families of this world own the last 5% of what they dont possess then we should all be very afraid when there is only one government,currency,army,language and religion what will you do and where will you go if you dont agree with the system.nothing and nowhere

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I few years back I had a very lucid dream... I was in the street, it was a nice summers day and people were getting on with their lives and the children were laughing and playing.. Then a very loud voice entered my head and said; "And the Sun shall be darkened," then that summers day quickly turned to night and the moon appeared, then again the voice said "And the moon shall not give its light," and i knew that it took 8 minuets for light from the sun to reach earth, the moon blinked out.

I stood there looking at a very unreal night sky with the stars falling from their place and wierd cascading nebulae like glowing clouds in outer space... The voice echoed again and said; "And then the sign of the Son of Man shall appear," and immediatly in outer space was the most beautifull and indescribable light, with a voice and a shape that was immediatly recognisable, and there was no illusions of who was comming... It was like Mathew 24 in reverse!! lol..... Then the voice said, "Then I shall gather my Elect," and all of a sudden i was transported to the top floor of the appartment block i was bought up in as a kid. Down below was the playing field I used to play in and there were thousands and thousands of people there with their hands in the air, singing hymns, praising and the noise was beautifull but deafening..... However i knew that this was no rapture... The voice said " I am comming, but whilst you wait there are things you must do," and immediatly I was at a railway station, with loads of people getting on a train but in my heart i felt that i was only there for one person.. I got on the train, and walked through the carriages untill i found the person i was looking for; put my arms around him and then took him off the train by kinda "phasing" through it.. Then voice said, "The train is the fast track to hell, and you must board it to get the people off it... Then again i was transported to a prison which seemed to be a hospital too. And i was given pills to give to everyone.. The voice said " The pills are the Word of G-d that heals their sicknesses," and "You do not have to be in a physical prison to be in prison, My Word can free them all"... Then i was transported again back to the place where the Elect were, only this time i was knee deep in their blood, and the was only a few left, fighting some unseen enemy, and the voice told me to "Make a defence." So i gathered all who were able and placed them in defensive positions, but one guy wouldnt do as he was told, and the voice said, "Wolves in sheeps clothing will join you and betray you, you will know them by their fruits," and then the dream ended....... Full on or what!!!??!!

It still kind of freaks me out, because at the time i had backslid quite a lot and was "living in sin" with someone, and living contrary to the word of G-d..
My point is that I believe that we are indeed in the last days.. The consiousness of the human race seem to to sense it too.... Personally, since that dream, i actually have been in in prisons speaking to inmates lol, and i didnt volunteer, it was kind of put on me!!! I did not self fulfill it!! So what is going on?????????

Edit because its 2am lol

[edit on 083131p://f13Friday by Selahobed]

[edit on 083131p://f15Friday by Selahobed]

[edit on 083131p://f16Friday by Selahobed]

[edit on 083131p://f19Friday by Selahobed]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
shauny...
From Wikipedia:
"A martyr (Greek: μάρτυς, mártys, "witness"; stem μάρτυρ-, mártyr-) is somebody who suffers persecution and death for refusing to renounce a belief, usually religious."

Suicide bombers who are taught/told to blow people up for not believing in "their" (sb) Lord? OR, is that the person who was shot for not denouncing their personal Lord and taking the God of another?

As for your ideals on the World watching everyone become sick/die with diseases from past/present; I understand your thoughts on this basically because there's strains of OLD diseases that were once thought to be "extinct" (for lack of a better term) that have resurfaced in the past few years. TB is one of those diseases.

The thoughts of famine where the world is watching people starve during newscasts, commercials, etc; I also carry your perspective on this. Could this be the meaning behind "Famine"? I cannot say though.

Regarding the Messiah thing being Obama.....the world listened to Obama's speeches with intent and most were left scratching their heads afterwards in disbelief and confusion. Personally, I listened to several of his speeches and was left saying "That didn't pertain to the question he was asked". I am a US citizen, though I do believe it's past time the US changes their way of thinking, I do not however feel this man is/was/will be a Messiah. He's another President elected to be in charge of our money, health, and well being. I personally feel he was elected due to his mannerisms in public speeches, the way he carries himself, and the basic color of his skin. I do not believe Obama was born in the US, nor do I believe in his ideals for health care, budget deficits, or the way he handles spending our tax dollars.

FAQAmerica...
I, personally take offense to the "tent" statement you made about the citizens of this country I was born in. As a US citizen, I would like to state to some people including yourself and others in/around the world, not ALL of us Americans are conceited, self centered, "in the box" people who think we are better than someone else just because we were born here. My forefathers came from several countries around the world hoping for peace of mind and a better life. I came from outstanding hardworking German/English/Irish/Native American/Russian/Norwegian background which taught me the value of hard work, education, compromise, compassion, value, morals, and the ability to learn new things (i.e thinking outside of the box). So, instead of using the "Americans are ..." phrase; re-phrase it to say "So 'n So from the US is...... " Thank you for your consideration to this matter; though it may seem trivial to you it's not for me.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Obama has claimed to be a savior. Yes we can. backwards -thank you satan.

You don't really believe this, do you?
Sometimes in an internet forum medium it difficult to determine when people are being sarcastic, so I am just asking to clarify.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I'm not trying to offend or attack you, please understand. But every single one of the signs you mentioned have been ongoing for centures, if not millenia.

There have always been wars, death, disease, cosmic disturbances, and charasmatic leaders. To say its worse at this moment in time is simply perspective.

That's just my opinion, and I hope it didn't come across as an attack.

Best wishes!

Wow - love your story about "seeing" Jesus. This relates back to many stories I've heard over the years from "60s" hippies (I'm 38). They all had a sense that the sh*t was about to hit the fan with regards to government oppression and the people rising up. They all had that sense in the 60s. Then they had that sense in the early 70s. Not long before they had that same feeling of immediacy in the late 70s, early 80s, mid 80s, etc.

The feeling that the end is near is common throughout history - especially from the fringe thinkers (and I'm not saying WRONG, just FRINGE) as well as the innovators of thinking (people pressing for free thinking) and in addition to the religious zealots.

In other words, across all types of people, throughout history...

smyleegrl

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

thats a very strange dream i have many but dont write them down. i`ve allways wondered where i`ve got some of the strange images from in my dreams because i know i have never seen them in real life or on tv before and then i get repetative dreams, but it`s like i`ve moved on to the next chapter of the story but i remember these images from previous dreams as if i were seeing someone else`s life but through me

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by decadence

Is that the paradox --> always feeling that the world is ending, yet always it continues, incarnation after incarnation?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Dear friend, your instincts , I feel, are correct; but dig a little deeper into your Bible and the news. I believe too, that we are in the season of His return... here is why. In Ezekiel 38-39, an alliance made up of Gog( Russia), Persia( Iran), Tagomarh and his band( all the little -akistan nations), Gomer( Turkey), Lybia, Phut( East Africa-Somalia/Ethiopia) will attack Israel. This is a battle fought at the end, but not the end; as there is time after the battle where tourists will visit the battlefield... This very Alliance was formed this past summer in the CSTO...Collective Security Treaty Organization. They need some reason to attack Israel...I believe the coming preemptive strike on Iran would fit the bill.
Also, we see the re-emergence of a revived Roman Empire, that will be the preemminent power in the west. Economically, that is coming to pass. Politically, that is coming to pass...remember, Obama has flown to Europe how many times...? Who is pushing global climate change, currency security, global economic stability, and is needed in Afghanistan more than ever. Believe it or not, the woman ( harlot) on a beast seen in The Revelations of John in the Bible, fits the same woman(Europa) riding on the back of a beast(Zeus disguised as a bull) that sits in front of the EU Parliment bldg in Strasbourg, Fr. and is on the coinage and paper currency of European Union, it is becoming a continental, political symbol. The EU Parliment bldg is a stylized copy of Petier Brugehl's Painting of the Tower of Babel from the 16th century. It is also used as a symbol on a national poster of EU..." Many toungues, One Voice." Has 12 stars around top...12 stars...Babel...we again see all of these descriptions in Revelations in reference to a world government, a beast government.
It mentions how the Kings of the East made up of 200 thousand, thousand men...2 million man army...which China has; as crossing a dried up Euphrayes river to get to Israel...guess what, the Euphrates is going dry, and last year Iraqi farmers had to import rice for the first time ever.
Mark of Beast...RFID chips, which are not only being pushed as electronic means of cash transfer, but with the H1N1 scare... a way to maintain ID/medical records. Some massive and terrible event needs to happen to mandate this chip marking on a national/international scale..like maybe a complete collapse of the world currencies and the need to estasblish a new world currency. What are the chances of this happening, how about the last g20 conference. China, Russia, India, S.Africaare all pushing this as well as Europe... There is now a President of Europe too. He wants to do away with all national boundries, flags, and anthems in Europe...can you say "Ein Volk, Ein Reich?" I could go on but it is all being played out , and to my suprise...quite literally. But as I tell people, don't believe me...do the research.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My take on the end of the world is that we will be living a hellish existence when the time gets closer.

I Personally believe that it would behove those looking for signs to become more one with nature.

I believe the fig tree will not bear fruit in the last days as was foretold in the Christian Bible. It will also be difficult to know the difference between seasons.

You can imagine the scare I got last year when my grapefruit tree did not bear fruit and the tangerine tree had grapefruit tasting fruit.

It is best to have your affairs in order and be right with God as the end of time could be for any of us at anytime. No one knows for whom the bell tolls.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The two most obvious red flags to me, that we are approaching the 'great tribulation', is the push for a one world government and the currencies changing/collapsing. We've already got the Euro and when the dollar is finished, look out for the mark of the beast. If you don't take whatever this 'mark' is, you won't be able to buy or sell.

There's been no other time in history where a push for a one world government has been on the brink, as it is now.

To be blunt, if you've been watching the news and what's going on around the world and you don't see the push for a one world government and how this ties into exactly what Revalation says,.....then you probably won't ever accept the Bible as God's word.

The other one that's coming soon is the attack and attempt to shut down religion, with the excuse of 'security from terrorism' and or using the UFO agenda to discredit who really created us.

"And it performs great signs, so that it should even make fire come down out of heaven to earth in the sight of mankind." (Revelation 13:11-13)

Fasten your seatbelts

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Obama has claimed to be a savior.

Say what?

Yes we can. backwards -thank you satan.

Nack eau sea? Dude, you don't hear about Satan in reverse message unless you're using a Chicago album

Christ said of that day no one can know, but you can know the season.
[edit on 18-12-2009 by randyvs]

Am I the only one noticing hte irony of someone rambling on about the dangers of false prophets while also rambling on and making prophecies about them?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Humph! there are more false prophets that can be counted.

They all begin their prophecy the same way in The Bible [insert quotation that suits their purpose of the moment]..

Swine Flu is back ?

Really read about the 1918 pandemic...compare it to today..world ended right...oops!
Oddly it also coincided with the war to end all wars..worlds got to have ended right ? ooops! I did it again.

Signs and portents are everywhere all the time.....IF YOUR LOOKING FOR THEM.

Good grief, get out outside embrace life.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
All the signs are there, that is for sure, but all the signs have always been there.

These horrible portents of Armaggeddon have, unfortunately, always accompanied the human species.

Which is something of a relief, really, as I do not believe we have any extra signs now, although one thing bothers me big time and that is global warming, the melting of the icecaps etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I honestly think there is a connection between time and the 7th seal. LHC anyone?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Have all the signs for a one world government always been there throughout history?

No. They're here now.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
d out.

I stood there looking at a very unreal night sky with the stars falling from their place and wierd cascading nebulae like glowing clouds in outer space... The voice echoed again and said; "And then the sign of the Son of Man shall appear," and immediatly in outer space was the most beautifull and indescribable light, with a voice and a shape that was immediatly recognisable, and there was no illusions of who was comming... It was like Mathew 24 in reverse!! lol..... Then the voice said, "Then I shall gather my Elect," and all of a sudden i was transported to the top floor of the appartment block i was bought up in as a kid. Down below was the playing field I used to play in and there were thousands and thousands of people there with their hands in the air, singing hymns, praising and the noise was beautifull but deafening..... However i knew that this was no rapture... The voice said " I am comming, but whilst you wait there are things you must do," and immediatly I was at a railway station, with loads of people getting on a train but in my heart i felt that i was only there for one person.. I got on the train, and walked through the carriages untill i found the person i was looking for; put my arms around him and then took him off the train by kinda "phasing" through it.. Then voice said, "The train is the fast track to hell, and you must board it to get the people off it... Then again i was transported to a prison which seemed to be a hospital too. And i was given pills to give to everyone.. The voice said " The pills are the Word of G-d that heals their sicknesses," and "You do not have to be in a physical prison to be in prison, My Word can free them all"... Then i was transported again back to the place where the Elect were, only this time i was knee deep in their blood, and the was only a few left, fighting some unseen enemy, and the voice told me to "Make a defence." So i gathered all who were able and placed them in defensive positions, but one guy wouldnt do as he was told, and the voice said, "Wolves in sheeps clothing will join you and betray you, you will know them by their fruits," and then the dream ended....... Full on or what!!!??!!

[edit on 083131p://f13Friday by Selahobed]

[edit on 083131p://f15Friday by Selahobed]

[edit on 083131p://f16Friday by Selahobed]

[edit on 083131p://f19Friday by Selahobed]

This is why you're at my friend. star for you

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join