It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7 signs of the apocalypse - They are happening.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
* First Seal - Religious Conquest/False Prophets
* Second Seal - Conflict War, Red horse
* Third Seal - Famine & Drought, Black Horse
* Fourth Seal - Death, green or pale horse
* Fifth Seal - Vision of martyrdom or martyrs
* Sixth Seal - Cosmic Disturbances or Heavenly Signs and the marking of the 144,000
* Seventh Seal - Prelude To the 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & the Final Judgement

Let’s go over them, 1 at a time, and see, between us, if we can really see if we are indeed entering "the end of days"

False Prophet - I have been studying this for a while, and we were all told in various religious texts that a "false Prophet" the world would love, would appear in the final days.
Barack Obama ? The world does love him, could he be number 1 ? Thoughts please.

Conflict War - No argument here, it’s happening, and it’s about to get worse.

Famine & Drought - Again, it’s happening, moving on..........

Death - It’s everywhere. Between war and virus's, (Swine Flu being the latest 1)...again, moving on.

Vision of martyrdom or martyrs - I don’t get this one. Anyone ?

Cosmic Disturbances - Planet x, 2012, nibiru, again very suggestive ?

Prelude To The 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & The Final Judgement - Armageddon . We can argue all day, all off the above are suggestive to this.

I hope I have not upset anyone here.
I am not a religious person in the sense of going to church, but I am spiritual, and believe in god on my terms. I try to stick to the 10 commandments, am good to people, and am a decent person.

Reading these 7 signs. It becomes very apparent, that we are indeed on the threshold of the end of the world.

Rumour and stupidity apart, the facts are STUNNINGLY right in front of us.

Thoughts please.

[edit on 18/12/2009 by shauny]

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
About twenty years ago I was on a school field trip on a day when some religious group had foretold Jesus was going to reappear. No one took it seriously, but all the media hype leading up to the event had it in the back of my head.

In my hometown, which is a tourist town, there was an outdoor drama about the Bible. As my school bus drove past, I happened to glance out the window.....and saw JESUS!

He was walking through a parking lot smoking a cigarette. Gave me quite a start, Im telling you.

I always think of that event whenever I read these types of posts.

I'm not trying to offend or attack you, please understand. But every single one of the signs you mentioned have been ongoing for centures, if not millenia.

There have always been wars, death, disease, cosmic disturbances, and charasmatic leaders. To say its worse at this moment in time is simply perspective.

Perhaps it is the end of the worls as we know it, perhaps not. What's important, though, is not that we live life fearing the end or worrying about possibilities. Instead, we should live life with laughter, joyous hearts, and chocolate.

That's just my opinion, and I hope it didn't come across as an attack.

Best wishes!

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

people have been thinking the signs of the end of times are all around them for centuries now. personally i think nero fit the description of the antichrist better since his name did equal 666. all im saying is its just a book, and made up predictions like wilcox's.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

would suicide bombers count?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Look over the "signs". Then look at actual history. Know what you'll find? There's been drought, hunger, weird celestial events, funky religions, wars, etc, for far longer than there's been a genocidal tent-god named YHWH.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There has been no marking of the 144000 elect.

Without a doubt we are in the mix, but not very far along. Things will get much worse.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think alot of these things are very vague.
Psychics and Seers, that actually have no paranormal influence or talent, often leave predictions vague. Your brain will automatically think of the things that it relates to, and forget the things that seemed irrelevant.

Saying that war will be prevalent, is an easy one. War has been a part/threat of every generation to walk this planet. Whether large in scale, or local.
The same with death, martydom, famines.
Even false prophets. Many grace The Bible itself. People thinking that they are the way, the savior, is not a new trend.

An interesting question: When the prophesies mention "the world", do they mean the middle east exclusively?
That was the known world at the time. While they traveled, they never made it to say, Canada.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
This silliness has continued its tradition for over 2000 years.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I was wondering.... if you had never heard of the bible and didn't know of this story of the impending unpleasantness for mankind... would you be expecting it the way you are now, looking for the "signs", warning others about it....?

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This should fit well.

Seven angels with seven trumpets.

It's time to play name that false prophet.
Maitraya
The Mahdi
Jim Jones
David Koresh
Pastor Doe
Seung Myung Moon
The Pope
Harry Krishna even
Obama has claimed to be a savior. Yes we can. backwards -thank you satan.
I could go on but this should suffice. The first seal has been broken.

Christ said of that day no one can know, but you can know the season.

[edit on 18-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Let me see if i can find the text but, before the seals are broken certain world events must come into play. One of which is Israel becoming a country for the second time (1967). So it has begun but does it take 7,70,700 years for all to be to be fulfilled we dont know. Rome must also fall and Before the end of times there will be a one world government for example......que hysteria
So none of the above signs have happened in a biblical text form yet.

Great topic though

[edit on 18-12-2009 by anotherdad]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
That is just a list of 7 things that are very vauge at best. The apocalypse is kind of like UFO disclosure it is always comming soon. People have been saying that the apocalypse was comming since it was written.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

This never ends.. imagine yourself back 100, 200 or heck... 1000 years. Was there:

1) "false prophets" someone the people loved back then?

YES.
And who told you everyone loves Obama? I mostly read about people hating on him.

2) Conflict War
Do you know history? People have only just recently calmed down with the waring.. there has never been fewer wars than in these days. That is infact a sign that the apocalypse ISNT near.

3) Famine & Drought
Whoopdi doo.. this hasnt ALWAYS happened. If it is more of it now its because people drain rivers off etc.. mostly in poor countries.

4) Death
...People are living longer than ever.. but yes.. we still die, as we ALWAYS have. Guess this sign was there from the very start.

5) Vision of martyrdom or martyrs
I dont know where you read about this, so i cant help you either.

6) Cosmic Disturbances - Planet x, 2012, nibiru
Yeah.. one thing though.. we havent acctually FOUND those yet.. dont we have to find them before it becomes a sign?

7)
I have no idea what this is about. Can you tell me where you heard about this apocalypse thing? Who wrote it, and when?

I think it is all balony, and speaking about this doesnt do much except scare people. I dont believe in spirits or souls, ghosts or goblins. I think people are unable to tell the future, and that includes you and those who wrote that apocalypse prediction. The world might end one day though, in fact it seems even galaxies end... so that would be true apocalypse.

[edit on 18/12/2009 by Daniem]

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes even in the horror movies they always begin with "When the Jews return to Zion..."
So that's the very FIRST real sign I take it.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Just remember Revelation must be pieced together and compared to other books and verses on the last days. It's not chronological in all parts.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I see where your coming from, and the feeling iv had in my heart for a long time gives me the feeling the time is nigh.
Before you continue to read,
My mindset on religion and human past,
is based heavily on the Ancient Astronaut/Project Bluebeam/NWO frame.

If billions can believe a being created the universe with the shake of his lil finger, its alot more believeable that ancient beings from otherworlds were what our ancestors referred to as gods. (Which in alot of scriptures of old means "Men of the sky", or "of the heavens")

False Prophet - At first i thought this to Obama, until i revisited a website i saw a long time ago, which has all the signs, and even claims the Strange lights in norway, were of this organisations doing.

www.share-international.org...

Conflict War - You are correct on this one, War has the strongest presence in human history, but i dont think its just the Iraq or Iran or afghan war.
It will be a war between the people in power, and those who are not.
"People" who refer to themselves as the Illuminated ones and the ones they control or when this false prophet comes, he shall turn his followers onto anyone who is not.

Famine & Drought - Imagine a world war, not like the ones we had, but actually on a global scale, this will only happen, when peoples beliefs are challenged. There will be a time that comes when people wont be able to just choose to believe what they want, they will be forced to choose one, or death, and this is what the false prophet will create/force. Getting to a time like that, people will resort to doing anything to fight, even polluting their own food to stop the other.

Death - As above, billions will suffer and perish.

Vision of martyrdom or martyrs - There will be signs, truths will emerge, the time for human change will start, there will be people to lead us, beings to show us the way. Maybe another false or true prophet?

Cosmic Disturbances - Our creators shall return, and to save humanity, they will have to destroy it. (E.g. the great flood in Noahs arc story) To rid the land of its disease and death.

Prelude To The 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & The Final Judgement - Linked to above, who shall be taken with "them" to "heaven"? this is where the 144,000 are saved.

Great thread, something iv wanted to help conclude/summarise what iv got from my own research and discovery, i may sound like a crackpot (and i probably am) but its pulled together all my thoughts.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shauny

[edit on 18/12/2009 by shauny]

NWO- Councering the world

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

Vision of martyrdom or martyrs - I don’t get this one. Anyone
Yes this is those who would rather die than denounce the lord
Jesus and take the mark. They most likely will be guillotined. Also anyone who dies in their defense these immediately go to be with the lord and
become saints. Hasn't begun yet but I see it approaching.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am anti-religious and I may be wrong, but I believe the Martyrs are the chosen 2 who will die and be reborn as per jesus. It is seen as a sign of the powers of the anti-christ as his/her miracle brings them back from the dead. (Mortal head wounds if I remember right?)

Please feel free to ammend, destroy and generally have a laugh if Im more than 2 miles off with this comment.

Respects

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
False Prophet - Any big city has numerous homeless alcoholics that will claim to be jesus or a prophet. OMG APOCALYPSE!!!
Conflict War - When is ther not some type of conflict or war going on in the world? OMG APOCALYSE!!!
Famine & Drought - That is what santa bring to africa every year for christmas NOTHING NEW OMG APOCALYPSE!!!
Death - you mean people die?This would be strange if people lived forever and started to die but people have died long before the apocalypse was written, even jesus died. OMG APOCALYPSE!!!
Vision of martyrdom or martyrs- People killing themselves for what they believe in???This is kinda just like war... OMG APOCALYPSE!!!
Cosmic Disturbances- oh please...
Prelude To The 7 Trumpets of 7 Angels & The Final Judgement

OMG APOCALYPSE!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join