It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

He wasn't asking about ionospheric heaters.

EISCAT does not have an ELF transmitter.

The rest of it...nevermind.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Phage]

I see. I thought that was the issue that had been brought up earlier. Nevermind then.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow.
You and tauristicus have done some serious investigating. I cant wait to see what else you unearth.
I`ve studied every bit of it and noticed some other leads.
This is just fascinatig material.
I really hope that you CAN take it to the media etc but the way things are nowdays, no-one seems to be able to get the media take notice.
Project Camelot comes to mind.
They`d listen to what you have.
Great work !!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros6
Wow.
You and tauristicus have done some serious investigating. I cant wait to see what else you unearth.
I`ve studied every bit of it and noticed some other leads.
This is just fascinatig material.
I really hope that you CAN take it to the media etc but the way things are nowdays, no-one seems to be able to get the media take notice.
Project Camelot comes to mind.
They`d listen to what you have.
Great work !!!

Even if there were reporters that could try to push a story such as this, it would be drowned out and then soaked in a heap of soft news. The fact of the matter is, corporations decide what will be aired. Its never really the reporter or the station itself.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Nice one.......Got `em !!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
here you can find the measurement reading from the lomar observatory from the day.

alomar.rocketrange.no...

can any of the experts find anything unusual on those readings???

and here's a few other shots of the green beams, there is a pic of it in action on the 7th.
alomar.rocketrange.no...
alomar.rocketrange.no...

do we know the location of the photographer of the most famous photo of the spiral? from where did hje took the picture? which city?

[edit on 15-12-2009 by hateeternal]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hateeternal

The green lidar beams are not as important as what you found here:
www.rocketrange.no...

That is a big piece to the puzzle. Yes.. finding out where the spiral is compared to the photos would be a really good idea. actually.. finding out where the beginning of the contrail is the best idea...

Actually after diggin around I figured it out.. will post in a bit.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think I saw someone posting the coordinates of one of the photographers somewhere...cant seem to find it now....

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Actually, while HAARP and similar antenna structures are not classified, several patents offering ways to use said technology are either classified or difficult to locate due to the freedom of information act.

For more information on these patents see the very well researched book:

Angels Dont' Play That HAARP

As far as speculation.

Anything that anyone says concerning this event is speculation.

You could say that you have seen things similar to what happened and you can point to circumstantial evidence that makes the rocket hypothesis the most likely hypothesis, but...

CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION.

I am well aware that I am speculating. I have admitted that I am speculating in every post concerning this topic.
Why?
You might be asking yourself?

Because CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION.
Anything else is just speculation my friend.
That is how science works.

Any speculations that I might have offered are based on data that I have collected and offered to be discerned as valid or invalid by the people who enjoy posting on this board, including yourself. And I respect what you say, as long as it is valid.

I come here for knowledge. I feel good enough about myself to admit my mistakes and learn from them; however, for you to say that this was undoubtedly due to a rocket is solely based on circumstantial evidence that relies on correlative events only.
Evidence that is being fed to us by the MSM.

The first official story line was that it was due to weather anomalies. The second official story line was that it was due to a missile.
Now this gentleman is providing "official" statements that this was due to this HAARP like object.

Science Phage.
Repetition is the hallmark of science.
Until this spiral shape is repeated and repeated repeatedly, then the CAUSE will continue to be unknown.

Until then, it is all speculation, because (I know that I am repeating myself here)

CORRELATION DOES NOT EQUAL CAUSATION.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Josephus23]

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Congratulations. You seem to have come across their "research rocket thingy" But did you come across this also? Nisse / Rexus-6 Homepage Where they do state under most important facts that it spins 3.2 times per second, has a planned apogee/summit of its trajectory of about 100 Kilometers/60 Miles and is designed to spill waterparticles into the almost vacuum there.Pictures of water spraying payload construction Now, if combined with artificially induced airglow and these maps which do show the meeting point in space of the trajectories of the sensing radars, heating emitter, and projected trajectory and payload release, in this case spraying water from a rotating rocket in almost vacuum...
heating map
another map
pictorial/map description of trajectory of Nisse/Rexus-6
...what would your intuition/logical reasoning tell you?

Yah, Yah, i know. Intuition and reasoning are no hard facts. So what? The russians do deny their failed launch having anything to do with it, is that not a fact too? :-)

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ph00nknzarrk

Yah, Yah, i know. Intuition and reasoning are no hard facts. So what? The russians do deny their failed launch having anything to do with it, is that not a fact too? :-)

At first, the Russians denied having any involvement at all with the supposed "missle"...which is also a fact. So, I'm not sure taking the "official" word of the Russian government adds any credibility to your thesis here.

Just an observation.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If anyone is interested, this is a webpage giving a pretty decent summary of the book referred to in my last post. It gives an excellent summary of some of the many patents found to be associated with the HAARP project.

The actual name of the book in reference is:

Angels Don't Play THIS HAARP(link to book summary below)

(You will have to excuse my last error regarding the title of the book. I misplaced THAT for THIS in my previous post)

This website is a summary of course, and it contains none of the references found in the book, but the book is justified with over 350 footnotes and references.

Simply because one has not heard of something, does not mean that it does not exist nor is invalid.
This is yet another BIG problem that I have with the growing minion of the many so called de-bunkers (rational fundamentalists) found here on ATS.

It basically boils down to a little thing in philosophy reserved for the most arrogant of intellectuals. It is known as Solipsism.

There are several posters to be found here at ATS, many of whom have posted several times in this thread, that I have yet to find one post where they admit that they are at fault.

Wrong is another really good word for it.
Many, many, many, many people who post repeatedly on ATS are actually completely incapable of admitting that they are wrong, but I digress.....

Also, if you wish to criticize the summary of the book mentioned, please, remember that you are criticizing the summary of the book and not the actual book itself.

I am looking into trying to find a copy of the book tomorrow locally.

I can then post some of the information found between the front and back pages of the book, along with references, in order to give the many de-bunkers (rational fundamentalists) that are to be found in this thread something upon which they can chew.

Link to the summary of the book

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

"Dr." Kevin Begich

After you buy his book you can buy some of his snake oil too.
www.earthpulse.com...#

While you're at it see if you can track down where he got his Doctorate.

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Argument ad hominem Phage.

I expect more from you than that.

The book is a conglomeration, a collaborative effort and not the effort of a single individual.

When all else "phails" Phage then attack the messenger.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Please wait until I actually post something from the book with a reference before dismissing it.

Also, by linking the webpage with the book you committed a non-sequiter.

The webpage that you linked has NADA, ZILCH, NOTHING to do with the validity of what is found in the book, as well as, the credibility of the sources listed in the book.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I'm very aware of the step by step and need to know only disclosure. That's only natural with events of that nature. Despite those doubts regarding THAT side of the matter, why wouldn't the other side act in exactly the same ways if they had something to hide, or the involved parties? One can't prove or deny anything for certain in this case, except maybe by comparing the visual features of the landscape in some pictures like f.e. this:
the famous shot from the "Dampskipskaia" in Tromsø
and see exactly in which direction it is pointed. Is it really eastwards, like written there?
Is the glow above the mountain the shine of the rising sun behind it? Or would the line projected on a map point more towards the southeast? Only if this is clear to the single degree one can omit the EISCAT. And even then, not really, because the hypothetical rocket could have had a different trajectory/apogee/release of waterspray more towards the north in deviation from the above shown maps. For whatever reason.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by ph00nknzarrk]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

That is Begich's website (the author). I think the website should be kept in mind when considering the validity of the claims and interpretations made in the book.

Registrant:
Earthpulse Press, Inc
PO Box 201393
Anchorage, AK 99520
US

Domain Name: EARTHPULSE.COM

Administrative Contact:
Begich, Nicholas
Earthpulse Press, Inc.
PO BOX 201393
ANCHORAGE, AK 99520-1393
US
(907) 694-1277 fax: 999 999 9999

I'm familiar with part of the book. You might especially like the section on HAARP's mind control capabilities.

Don't forget to check on his doctorate.

But rather than posting your new information in this thread you might consider starting a new one or using an existing HAARP specific one.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12/16/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Why focus on this one author if the information and the credibility of the sources found within the book are actually what is in question?

The author(s) of the book are the messengers (plural) and not the message. The other main author being:

Jeanne Manning

link to short bio on Ms. Manning

Your argument is a continuation on the argument ad hominem Phage.
As I said in my previous post:

Please allow me the pleasure of reading the book, checking the references, and then posting what I find to be valid before you prematurely attempt to dismiss information to which you are not yet privy.

I'm familiar with part of the book. You might especially like the section on HAARP's mind control capabilities. Don't forget to check on his doctorate.

I feel sure that I will enjoy the "mind control" part of the book, whether valid or invalid, and I am very glad that you are familiar with PART of the book, but your limited knowledge concerning the book in question only gives you the ability to make a PARTIAL judgment.

Did you read my post on solipsism?

Riddle me this Batman:
If certain parts of the book are invalid, then does that invalidate the ENTIRE book?
(actually the answer to that question is no Phage, and yet another logical fallacy)

As for his doctorate....

I am much more concerned with obtaining my own in Research Psychology. A project that is currently underway.

As for moving to a new thread...
Why?
My current point is to look through the book in question in an attempt to find patents for HAARP related equipment that could have been used in conjunction with EISCAT in order to produce the effect that is being discussed in THIS thread.
I see absolutely no need for me to post this information in a separate thread.
The information that I am proposing fits in THIS thread.

Shalom.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ph00nknzarrk

Well, since i can't seem to put links in my edit regarding triangulation i'm just replying to myself.

citymap with dampskipskaia shown

Edit: deleted webcamlink, wrong town, sorry.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ph00nknzarrk

Another addition in a separate post due to failing editability of former posts (sorry for the noise)

Google maps fails in this case, but maps.bing.com to the rescue. Simply search for Tromsø, Samuel Arnesens Gate there, und you should have it.

Edit: Doesn't work as intended, Tromsø or at least Norway should be already in view for the search to find the place.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ph00nknzarrk

I'm very aware of the step by step and need to know only disclosure. That's only natural with events of that nature. Despite those doubts regarding THAT side of the matter, why wouldn't the other side act in exactly the same ways if they had something to hide, or the involved parties? One can't prove or deny anything for certain in this case, except maybe by comparing the visual features of the landscape in some pictures like f.e. this:
the famous shot from the "Dampskipskaia" in Tromsø
and see exactly in which direction it is pointed. Is it really eastwards, like written there?
Is the glow above the mountain the shine of the rising sun behind it? Or would the line projected on a map point more towards the southeast? Only if this is clear to the single degree one can omit the EISCAT. And even then, not really, because the hypothetical rocket could have had a different trajectory/apogee/release of waterspray more towards the north in deviation from the above shown maps. For whatever reason.

I actually have no opinion on this particular event because of the speculation that it involves. I was just pointing out a hole in the theory that you were proposing because of the initial denial and then a retraction made by the Russian Government. I'm very neutral here because of my skepticism on every theory that has been entertained. I can't pretend to have absolutes on this discussion, although I've been surprised at those who have tried.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join