It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

Giant aliens with a really big magnifying glass?

I don't engage in pointless speculation. All the evidence supports it being an event caused by a Russian missile. Unless some evidence to the contrary arises there is no reason to think otherwise. If some such evidence shows up I will reconsider.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
This just in from Australia.

An Australian astronomer rejects the missile theory.

Australian astronomer rejects missile theory

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Giant aliens with a really big magnifying glass?

It proves you can have a giant imagination.

Me too I have a lot.

You have win another question with a rocket/missile
can a rocket send a powerfull RF beam to heat the sky near EISCAT ?
pure speculation of course

I don't engage in pointless speculation.

OK it"s your choice.

Sorry I don't have any evidence.
only pure speculation, conspiracy theories.
It's a russian missile.

HAARP can do bullseye in alaska in october 09 it's an public evidence
but I can't found the picture of this bullseye cause
HAARP is not classified
they forgot the camera off

and all these speculations are not in vain.
These threads have remind me of HAARP capabilities:
- BULLS EYE
- GPS ..

BLUE BEAM or holographic

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
We had a nice meteor shower here in the uk the other night.
No:4 is quite interesting.

news.sky.com... p_Teaser_Region_0&lid=GALLERY_15500598_Geminid_Meteor_Shower_Lights_Up_The_Night_Sky

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by danman23

I don't know if it would be visible. But I doubt it would be as dramatic as this.

Hey Phage...

Ok.. Found something interesting. Remember I was saying that I think it might be a ICI-3 or Delta 3 prototype.. I didn't even know there were plans for an ICI-3. Well it looks like that is exactly what Norway and Japan agreed upon (they actually signed papers). An official launch of Delta 3 is scheduled for 2012 so that it can observer the conditions during solar maximum. You would think that they would need to test the experimental Delta 3 and ICI-3 before they used it for very important experiments that can only be done during solar maximum.. once every 11 years. See... the Delta-2 looks as if it only had aluminum coming from one nozzle from the video... naturally you would think that the Delta-3 would upgrade to have 2 nozzles on each side which would allow for more uniform "spraying". On the Delta-2 the device sprayed in puffs using a solenoid right? This Delta-3/ICI-3 prototype could have been built to not puff the aluminum. Also the last time they tested the Delta-2 was in the middle of the night and in the middle of no where, and only had one nozzle and puffed. If this Delta-3 prototype was shot during sunrise and had two nozzles and no puffing it may have created a larger "spiral" than last time and since it was light out it the aluminum lit up.

Its speculative because it would have been a secret prototype test and I cant find any set dates or anything... but this article says that: "Japan and Norway signed a Letter of Intent in 2007 with the aim to increase the use of sounding rockets in atmospheric studies" Which obviously means they want to use them more and more.. and the next scheduled project is in 2012.. during solarmax.. and one would think that testing prototypes would be phases of those projects.. and since common sense indicates that the sooner they start testing the better the results from the big launch will be.

Let me know your thoughts... actually any one else chime in and see if you can find any papers talking about ICI-3 or Delta-3

Edit: forgot to add the link... www.rocketrange.no...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Here are some interesting docs: www.terrapub.co.jp...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Looks like they also have an antenna array in andoya.

www.rocketrange.no...

The Leibniz-Institute of Atmospheric Physics in Kühlungsborn, Germany (IAP) is installing a new powerful VHF radar on the North-Norwegian island Andøya (69.30°N, 16.04°E) in 2009. The new radar replaces the existing ALWIN radar which has been operated continuously on Andøya for more than 10 years.

The goal of the new system is the investigation of horizontal structures of Polar Mesosphere Summer Echoes (PMSE) caused by mesospheric ice clouds. Three-dimensional structures of the wind field and turbulent parameters determined from the radar data will be used to compare the detected PMSE distribution in detail with wind and turbulence variations caused by wave activity.
The new ALWIN radar is a monostatic radar with an active phased array antenna. Its operational frequency is 53.5 MHz and the maximum peak power is approximately 800 kW. The system is composed of an active phased array antenna designed by IAP consisting of 433 Yagi antennas and an identical number of transceiver modules. The radar hardware is designed and manufactured by Genesis Software Pty Ltd.

The nearly circular array with a diameter of approximately 90 m corresponding to an aperture of ~6300m2 results in a very symmetric antenna radiation pattern with a half power beam width of 3.6°, a directive gain of 33.5 dBi and an almost symmetric first side lobe with more than 17 dB suppression with respect to the main lobe.

The new ALWIN radar will start with a 16-channel data acquisition system with 25 meter sampling resolution and 16-bit digitization specified which will be upgraded to 64 channels in the final stage.

The high flexibility of the new system allows classical Doppler beam swinging as well as experiments with simultaneously formed multiple beams and the use of modern interferometric applications for improved studies of the Arctic atmosphere from the troposphere up to the lower thermosphere with high spatiotemporal resolution.

The installation of the antenna array will be finished in the first week of August 2009. The radar control and data acquisition hardware as well as 145 transceiver modules will be installed in September 2009. The initial expansion stage will use an antenna beam with a beam width comparable to the old ALWIN system but with symmetrical side lobes and free beam steering capability. The second expansion stage is scheduled for spring
2010 with the goal to observe the upcoming PMSE season with full power.

Source:www.rocketrange.no...

[edit on 15-12-2009 by hateeternal]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Very good investigation, I'm sorry I dont know how to give flags (somebody tell me how). Ok, now I have a 2 questions :

1.- How far this kind of weapon can be fired?
2.- Can this technology make earthquakes too?

The reason for my questions:

In 2007 was a earthquake in Lima, Peru, there are earthquakes all the time, but in this one in particular everybody saw strange lights in the sky that made people panic, I was born in Lima and I know we don't have thunderstorms or similars. only in the Andes and the Amazon jungle, so far from Lima. Somebody came up with the idea that it was a sort of atmospherical crap.

So, reading this interesting theory I couldn't avoid think that it maybe was an experiment of this kind. Here I include one of the several videos available of this fenomeno in the internet.

www.youtube.com...

thanks.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Whoooaaa... That was amazing.. derailing the thread. But amazing. I was actually kinda frightened. Before I try to answer your questions.. When did the flash happen in relation to the earthquake. Before, during or after.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Actually.. when I did a quick search for earthquake lights I found the wiki page and your earthquake was recorded on the wiki: en.wikipedia.org...

It's probably a natural phenomena.. but the fact that you guys have earthquakes a lot and had never seen them before is kinda odd.

I am not going to get into the discussion of whether this technology can cause earth quakes. You can watch this video to get a little better understanding of HAARP in relation to earthquakes and other arrays like it.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

A Delta launch doesn't look anything like an ICBM launch. I know I just saw a Delta2 yesterday from Vandenberg. Compared to a Minuteman launch the Delta is a lit match to forest fire. The contrail in the pics isn't comparable to the Delta at all. It was a much bigger burn consistent with an ICBM.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I don't know if it would be visible. But I doubt it would be as dramatic as this.

It actually depends on what frequencies are being used. ELF frequencies, even in very low wattage could easily cause very dramatic atmospheric conditions depending on how the atmosphere was ionized. The HAARP system is very effective in its ability to alter ionospheric irregularities. It can either stabilize or destabilize electromagnetic fields simply by blasting low or high wattage of RF frequencies.

Indeed, RF frequencies can interact with the currents of an environment, which, quite frankly, is how weather exists. Most currents, as with most carbon based life evolves in the form of a spiral. Look at the double helix of all existing DNA and the general form of energy transfer...it all comes to a spiral. In order for a tornado or a hurricane to maintain power, it twists itself in a vortex to maintain existence. It is not out of the question that if there is a high powered RF heater or device within the vicinity that manipulates frequencies that an event of this magnitude could occur. However, since I was not there, I can make no claims. I will say that if the atmosphere is polarized correctly, it is quite possible for it to have a reflective property, or act in of itself, as a receiver which could produce a visible effect.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Look at this pic from one of the launches of the experiment rockets from andoya:

www.rocketrange.no...
www.rocketrange.no...

It says that the ALOMAR lidar observatory was measuring in the same region of space as the HotPay2 vehicle passed through.

and there is a green beam clearly visible, havent people that saw the norway spiral reported seing a green beam during the event??

I begin to think that this might have been some kind of experiment using a rocket and the antenna arrays, maybe the EISCAT from Tromso or the one they have in andoya...or both....just an ideia, waht do you guys think??

and look at this one...familiar??
www.rocketrange.no...

This is from the launch of the SCIFER2 Rocket. The flight was observable from most of northern Norway, creating a fantastic lightshow as it climed further and further up. Several local news papers reported UFO sightings, meteor sightings and so on. "Most of northern Norway had clear skies during launch, and the exhaust from the upper stages was illuminated by the sun." Mr Bøen explains.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

A Delta launch doesn't look anything like an ICBM launch. I know I just saw a Delta2 yesterday from Vandenberg. Compared to a Minuteman launch the Delta is a lit match to forest fire. The contrail in the pics isn't comparable to the Delta at all. It was a much bigger burn consistent with an ICBM.

No no.. Delta 2 is a program. Not this Delta II en.wikipedia.org... This Delta 2 www.rocketrange.no... Have you guys even been reading my posts??? haha

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Ok Sorry.
The answer is no!
This whole subject is growing tedious at an expotental rate.
It was the Russian ICBM!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Ok, first im not here to bash or offend this person.

I followed the wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil... link, and the I deleted everything past /whatsnew, and got this
wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil... now what I want to know is what do they mean by """"

NOTICE: The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the United States Department of Defense, the United States Department of the Navy, and the Naval Research Laboratory of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) sites, the United States Department of Defense, the Department of the Navy and the Naval Research Laboratory does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD Web site. """"""""

if it means what I think it means that the links on that page are not backed up by the the services mentioned. so does that mean the linkwwwppd.nrl.navy.mil... is not endorsed by the said military services?

[edit on 15pm12 30 200 by goddogo1]

[edit on 15pm12 30 200 by goddogo1]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

He wasn't asking about ionospheric heaters.

EISCAT does not have an ELF transmitter.

The rest of it...nevermind.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hateeternal

Exactly what Ive been trying to say for the past few pages.. I think you are catching on now. The thing is though.. Phage pointed out that a member here on ATS said he saw the contrail start ESE of Tromos which is the other direction from this launch area.. buuuttt... these rockets are very mobile and could be launched where ever. I would really like to figure out exactly where the contrail came form.. you can see it in many photos.

The first 2 images are of the Lidar beams..
Check this one.. you can see a skinny beam and then you can see a fatter one. www.rocketrange.no...

But WOW.. I didnt see that last image you posted.. goof frickin find. Will you look at that... hmmmmmmmm

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by goddogo1

try this one
AFRL NEWS

this one too
AFMC news

[edit on 15-12-2009 by mixmix]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hateeternal
Look at this pic from one of the launches of the experiment rockets from andoya:

www.rocketrange.no...
www.rocketrange.no...

It says that the ALOMAR lidar observatory was measuring in the same region of space as the HotPay2 vehicle passed through.

and there is a green beam clearly visible, havent people that saw the norway spiral reported seing a green beam during the event??

I begin to think that this might have been some kind of experiment using a rocket and the antenna arrays, maybe the EISCAT from Tromso or the one they have in andoya...or both....just an ideia, waht do you guys think??

and look at this one...familiar??
www.rocketrange.no...

This is from the launch of the SCIFER2 Rocket. The flight was observable from most of northern Norway, creating a fantastic lightshow as it climed further and further up. Several local news papers reported UFO sightings, meteor sightings and so on. "Most of northern Norway had clear skies during launch, and the exhaust from the upper stages was illuminated by the sun." Mr Bøen explains.

Wowzers... "Several local news papers reported UFO sightings" if this doesn't slap you in the face I dont know what will. The difference between this launch and the Delta launches is that this launch didn't have nozzles spraying aluminum as it when up. Hence.. no spiral.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join