It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Neither HAARP or EISCAT are classified. The data are available.

The "official" story is consistent. It has not changed, it has developed as more information became available.

You are speculating that these facilities have hidden capabilities. The data shows that they do not.

Conspiracy theories are based on, rely on, a lack of data. They thrive on speculation.

[edit on 12/15/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by TravisT

BRAVO TRAVIS!
I think you should post thst link as a new thread! Watch your wording so the mods don't close it.
I think this puts the idea that this was anything other than a missile to bed once and for all!
Please try a new thread! I'd post itm but credit goes to you!
If you want to post a new thread, then go ahead. The latest link I posted was brought to my attention by a member named HankMcCoy, other then that, everything has been dug up by me. I don't really need stars or ATS-points, I just like getting to the truth. I'm not looking for popularity, but if you want, then go right ahead, as you can use everything I've posted.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think they were testing the ISI-3 rocket that is supposed to be unveiled in 2010.. if you watch the video on the homepage of www.rocketrange.no... you will see what the ISI-2 looks like... it spits out a spiral of aluminum.. and is used in conjunction with the TEQUILAsunrise experiment that was scheduled at EISCAT.

Wouldn't you want to test something before you publicly unveiled it. I think it may have produced a brighter effect than they expected though. Which would explain the cover up.. it was a secret test that was done under the wraps that got noticed by the public so that had to come up with a publicly known thing to explain it.. other wise they would have to admit they are doing secret experiments on the atmosphere which includes releasing aluminum into the skies.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Phage... did you watch the video of the ICI-2 rocket spitting the aluminum? Did you also hear them say that they are developing a new rocket ICI-3 ... They are supposed to publicly test it in 2010... would it be possible that they did a test of a ICI-3 prototype?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Sounding rockets are not "unveiled". They are used when they are ready to be used.

ISI-3 will be launched from Andoya.

Esrange is located 38km from the city of Kiruna. Kiruna has a population of 18,000 people. Not a very good place for a "secret" launch.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Did you read the article linked by Travis? It pretty much proves the ICBM launch and that the spiral is intended, probably part of some evasion tech being tried by the Rooskies.
That's way more interesting than these "alternative theories"!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Correction: The animation of the rocket spitting out the aluminum is from the delta 2 a rocket that was being developed at the same time as the ICI-2.. I watched this late last night previously.

In the DELTA-2 campaign, a Japanese sounding rocket will release Trimethyl Aluminum (TMA) along the rocket trajectory and then high-resolution neutral winds can be derived from the TMA trails by observing with ground-based cameras at three sites. By releasing the TMA puffs intermittently with a solenoid valve, it is possible to measure not only horizontal winds but also vertical winds in this experiment. In addition, neutral temperature measurement by a rocket-borne instrument will be made simultaneously with the neutral wind measurement. Many ground-based instruments such as the EISCAT radar, FPIs, all-sky cameras, and magnetometers will provide comprehensive information on the thermospheric response to auroral energy inputs.

Actually.. after reading this.. maybe it was a failure.. the aluminum is supposed to be spit out in puffs intermittently.. maybe the solenoid valve opened but malfunctioned and did not close.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by wtfhuh
The heater so far has only produced visual effects in the ionosphere at a range of 150-300km straight up.

These optic effects can not be seen by eye and need to use various instruments to capture.

I believe the technical name for it is "HF pumped enhanced airglow"

Thank you for that PDF...

You have just provided very convincing evidence that it was the EISCAT facility that made the spiral...

From the abstract in your link:

docs.google.com... HIEtb

The EISCAT high-frequency (HF) transmitter facility at Ramfjord, Norway, has been used to accelerate F-region electrons sufficiently to excite the oxygen atoms and nitrogen molecules, resulting in optical emissions at 630, 557.7 and 427.8 nm. During O-mode transmissions at 5.423 MHz, using 630 MW effective radiated power, in the hours after sunset on 12 November 2001 several new observations were made, including: (1) The first high-latitude observation of an HF induced optical emission at 427.8 nm and (2) Optical rings being formed at HF on followed by their collapse into a central blob. Both discoveries remain unexplained with current theories.

Now, that description from the 2001 experiment exactly describes what was seen 12/9/09, does it not? Do you not find it curious that the exact same optical discovery that they made 8 years ago all of a sudden happens very near their facility? You have to know that they've been working on this, right? As far as the altitude and being able to see them goes, what makes you think that they haven't made any advances in creating these spirals since 1999?

[edit on 14/12/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

Wish I could star this post a million times.
All you Occam's razer fans will have a hard time denying the logic in the above post.
Great find Iamonlyhuman!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Yes.
I know about that. It was a different missile type (Topol) and it was a successful test. There is no doubt that the missile(s) were spinning. There's been some speculation that the ejected material may have something to do with electronic countermeasures (to protect the missile from anti-missiles) but at this point that's as far as it's gone.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I do agree that the power levels are insufficient for viable effects of the magnitude seen here.

It is not only just straight up.

They can and do point the array, by phasing the antennas
in the array. The HAARP signals have been bounced off the moon. I participated in measuring the return signals.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

That is a good link.. but it is really just speculation like the rest of this.. You have to notice that this rocket in the image is still moving forward. The one from Norway stopped then spit out the spiral. Which follows the exact same details as the rocket in the video form rocketrange.no .. did you watch it??

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeptepi

Well, pretty straight up.
The HAARP beam can scan 30º from vertical. I've seen indications that EISCAT can get 15º.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I deffinately think your on to something my friend. You should look at Project Blue Beam as well.

Project Blue Beam

I personally believe that all of the spirals and lights streaks in the sky are experiments of this project. Manipulation of the northearn lights, or something similar anyway.

Just a hunch.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gweedy
I deffinately think your on to something my friend. You should look at Project Blue Beam as well.

Project Blue Beam

I personally believe that all of the spirals and lights streaks in the sky are experiments of this project. Manipulation of the northearn lights, or something similar anyway.

Just a hunch.

Project Blue Beam is a complete hoax.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Josephus23

Conspiracy theories are based on, rely on, a lack of data. They thrive on speculation.

Conspiracies are based on, rely on, a lack of data. They thrive on obfuscation and disinformation.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by Deny Arrogance]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The design of the Bulava was based on the TopolM. They are different generation of the same missile. The Russians are testing the evasion capabilities of their rockets, this explains the repeated failures of a proven design. something new has been added, the spin is part of the generational difference.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

double post

[edit on 15-12-2009 by OldDragger]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Bulava seems to be a pretty different bird. But there would common features, of course.
russianforces.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yep, but you don't reinvent the wheel. The basic tech was there, you tailor you new design to achieve what result you desire. Maybe to fit new evasive tech? What advantage does a new generation of ICBM represent. The Russians main concern for years has been to defeat US missle shield tech. I will bet we are seeing that black Russian tech come into the light.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Delta-2 is based off of the S-310

"it is spun positively in the atmosphere to overcome resonance, and thus avoids continued resonance problems. It also corrects attitude disturbance by aerodynamic damping. The spin is provided by twisted tail fins which cause 2.8 Hz spin to the body.

The thrust programming is designed to peak in the early stage, and to keep the thrust level low in the latter half of burning time, when aerodynamic forces increase dramatically. This contributes to attaining increased summit altitude, and relieving aerodynamic heating by reducing dynamic pressure.

The chamber is made of chromium-molybden steel. The CTPB composite propellant grain is single, and has axially two different wagon-wheel port configurations. Since the aftward portion of the grain is consumed earlier, a dual-thrust profile is given. Each tail fin is made of a solid titanium plate, and the ogive nose cone is made of FRP.

In the payload bay is a yo-yo despinner system, which is actuated at 50 sec. after lift-off, to reduce the spin to 1 Hz during the observation period."
www.isas.ac.jp...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join