It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+126 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
(Edit to add: Here's a quick summary... The Norway spiral was a scheduled experiment called TEQUILAsunrise.. I found the schedule proving it, online on the EISCAT website Read bellow... take screen shots please)

This started out as a reply to tauristercus and his thread showing that there is no way the spiral was a russian missile.. You should read his first 2 posts.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started writing this at about 3 am or something.. I have been up all night researching stuff.. its now going on 10 am. It probably has some grammar errors and what not.

You all have probably seen the photos and videos by now.. if not here's a compilation I found:

www.youtube.com...

(Take note of the "Tequilla Sunrise" at 1:32)

So.. if you didnt read tauristercus's thread the idea is that the Russian Government lied for Norway (and others) that the spiral was from a Russian missile.. which tauristercus showed to be impossible... but then also proposed that the spiral was caused by EISCAT. EISCAT is a huge antenna array capable of high powered transmissions.. almost the same as HAARP, located in Alaska.

Take a look at some animations a friend of mine dug up on some research i was doing on haarp a couple years ago
This is an animation of what HAARP looks like when it is on:

Firstly.. you have to note the URL ... navy.mil .. So this not fake in any way.

Secondly notice the size of this. It almost covers all of Alaska.

Thirdly Notice the SPIRAL.

Here is the page that has a link to this animation:
wwwppd.nrl.navy.mil...

I should be going to bed.. but I feel that I need to go on.

Here is a first hand description coming from a msnbc article "confirming" it was a Russian missile.

"It consisted initially of a green beam of light similar in color to the aurora with a mysterious rotating spiral at one end," Nick Banbury of Harstad, Norway, told Spaceweather.com. "This spiral then got bigger and bigger until it turned into a huge halo in the sky with the green beam extending down to Earth."

Banbury said he saw the lights on his way to work between 7:50 and 8 a.m. local time, or 1:50 to 2 a.m. ET Wednesday."

We have no footage of what it looked like to begin with.. only this account. He specifically says that it started out with a GREEN BEAM of light that came form the ground.

I just looked up the schedule for EISCAT.

THIS is really interesting... On Dec. 9th 2009 they have a few experiments planned. One is called: "TEQUILAsunrise"

"Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater

TEQUILAsunrise (Transient Effects Quantification Under Ionospheric Low Angle sunrise). The idea is to look at the polar wintertime mesophere through the transient
caused by (scattered) sunrise around 8 UT. Interestingly, this happens to
be the maximum occurence time of the Polar Mesosphere Winter Echoes (PMWE)."

They were scheduled from anywhere between 7 am - 11 am UTC
www.eiscat.se...
Above is the link to the page.. TAKE SCREEN SHOTS PLEASE

After reading up on this stuff I figured out they were performing an experiment on a layer of the atmosphere called the mesosphere, coincidentally, during the maximum time of PMWE (which is a time that the mesosphere reflects signals very well due to charged aerosols in it, as said in the title... Meteor dust). They used the sun coming in at a low angle to cause it to light up the area of the mesosphere they were hitting with VHF (Very High Frequencies). Its 5 am here so I would really need to come back and re-read everything to properly explain it.. but I think all this should make sense to you guys.. right?
Basically.. the overall goal of the test was to see it light up... like a "Tequilla Sunrise"
And record the temperature, plasma density, etc, etc in the effected area.

Ok.. so now the question is still.. Why lie about it?
I could write another 20 pages about why they do not want attention on these type of facilities but that is not part of this discussion. Although, What this does prove is that there really is a global conspiracy in regards to these types antenna arrays. They probably just do not want the general public to even know that these exist and are capable of such extraordinary things... sooo.. explaining it away as a rocket failure is the easiest to do without going into the fact that a couple of their scientists were messing around with the atmosphere with huge, extremely powerful antenna arrays.

To tauristercus: I think this info needs to be combined with your data and refined. Then sent into some major news outlets.. this is big.

(some info from and about the scientists is in the next post)

[edit on 14-12-2009 by danman23]

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Some info about and from the two scientists that scheduled the experiment:

(There is some really important info in here. One line indicates that they know how to alter the temperature of places on land... and it is done by modifying the mesosphere.... that is basically weather manipulation at its finest.. what they have been claiming for decades was all imaginary... towards the bottom he tells how it works.. there are two circular, rotating waves involved.)

Research regarding Antti Kero:

Here is a document written last year by one of the men who performed the TEQUILLAsunrise:
herkules.oulu.fi...

Here are some excerpts I found really important:

"According to theoretical models, the
EISCAT Heating facility is capable of increasing the electron temperature by a factor
of 5[10 in the D region, depending mostly on the electron density profile. Various
indirect evidence for the existence of the D-region heating e®ect has been available,
including successful modification of ionospheric conductivities and mesospheric chem-
istry. However, an experimental quantification of the electron temperature at its
maximum in the heated D-region ionosphere has been missing."

"In recent years, there has been a growing scientific interest on the altitudes of the
mesosphere and the lower thermosphere, i.e. the D-region ionosphere (50-100 km).
This research is largely motivated by an acute need for better understanding of the
coupling between the upper atmosphere and the climate system. For instance, several
studies have shown that the solar particle forcing on the coupled ion and neutral chem-
istry in the D region leads to formation of odd nitrogen and odd hydrogen compounds,
which can reduce significantly the ozone content in the mesosphere and stratosphere
[e.g. Randall et al., 1998; SeppÄalÄa et al., 2007; Lop¶ez-Puertas et al., 2005]. This process
takes place especially inside the polar vortex, where the air mass is isolated and trans-
ported downward. According to some models, the ozone change due to this process
is capable of changing the atmospheric circulation and causing significant anomalies
in ground temperatures [Rozanov et al., 2005]. Most recently, these anomalies are
verified by temperature records [SeppÄalÄa et al., 2008].
The climate predictions by the IPCC [2007] are based on models which ignore the
poorly known solar particle forcing. This might not be justified in the future. Besides
the solar particle input, there is also a variety of other poorly understood phenomena,
such as transient luminous events [Enell et al., 2008a] and meteoric forcing on the
atmosphere [Gabrielli et al., 2004], which might be important [ or just interesting.
In this thesis, traditional radio wave methods, such as incoherent scatter radar
experiments, riometer measurements and HF heating experiments, are used for remote
sensing of the D region in advanced ways, combining novel experimental methods with
a detailed modelling approach. Especially, the active heating e®ect on the D-region ion
chemistry is considered. This work is part of the research conducted in the Aeronomy
Unit of the SodankylÄa Geophysical Observatory (SGO) concentrating on the altitudes
of the mesosphere and the lower thermosphere."

"After the Second World War, scientists started to explore radio wave heating
techniques for modifying ionospheric conditions. The first megawatt-range heating
facilities were built in the 1970s (Platteville, Colorado, USA and SURA, Novgorod,
USSR). Especially the usage of a periodically heated ionosphere as a large-scale an-
tenna for electromagnetic wave generation at low frequencies was studied extensively.
In the USA as well as the former USSR, this research was motivated by the military
requirement to communicate with deeply submerged submarines, although in prac-
tise, the capability of heating facilities for this purpose turned out to be insu±cient
[Barr, 1998]. However, scientific usage of active heating techniques expanded to vari-
ous fields, some of them introduced in Section 1.2. New facilities were built for these
purposes in the 1980s (Arecibo, Puerto Rico, USA; Troms¿, Norway; HIPAS, Alaska,
USA) and most recently HAARP in Alaska, USA (1995) and SPEAR in Svalbard
(2003)."

"Heating experiments today
Artificial optical emissions Heater-induced plasma turbulence is responsible for
artificial optical emissions similar to natural aurora"

"EISCAT Heating facility [Rietveld et al., 1992] is located at the EISCAT main-
land transmitter site, next to the UHF and VHF radars (see Fig. 2.1). The heater
consists of 12 power amplifiers of 100 kW nominal power and three phased arrays
of crossed dipole antennas, later referred to as EISCAT Heating Antennas 1, 2 and
3. Crossed dipoles are used for generating one of the two circular polarisations, later
called O-mode and X-mode corresponding to the left- and righthanded direction of
the radio wave electric field rotation, respectively"

I can't read anymore.. i got about half way thru for now.

Research regarding Markus Rapp:
Prof. Dr. Markus Rapp
Head of Department
Dept. Radars and Sounding Rockets
Leibniz-Institute of Atmospheric Physics
University of Rostock
Kuehlungsborn, Germany

"From January 2008, the department has also been hosting activities utilizing sounding rockets for high resolution measurements of turbulence and aerosol parameters. Measurements with sounding rockets provide the only means by which corresponding high resolution measurements (spatial resolution ~ centimeters) in the middle atmosphere are feasible."
www.iap-kborn.de...

www.rocketrange.no...

This rocket range is located about 40 miles from Tromso.. if the rocket was not sent up from here it easily could have been transported.. which could account for the smoke near the ground.

sciencewatch.com...

I'm done.. ive been up all night... I could keep going but.. ya. Good night.. ill be on later if you guys have any questions.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

It's pretty awesome that you managed to figure all that out...

I think your right though, in the first post when you ask "why lie"; an experiment isn't really that big a deal and in fact most people that I can think of would be happy with that explanation of it.

But instead russia seems to be lying entirely out of their rear-ends about a missile, that if true could be an international incident, so many questions would in actuality be raised like for instance a real simple one that if I lived in Norway and that was the real reason would be; Why the Eff was there a russian missile exploding with that level of force over Norway in the first place, and yet from the little news that I watch these days I havent heard that question raised once by the MSM.

I guess Im just expounding on the obvious that you asked "Why lie" seriously why lie about an experiment that appears to be mostly harmless, if it was really just to measure density and the like that would be a non-issue just a cool after effect... something about the whole deal is outrageously fishy, from what you found out to the non-issue of the missile excuse in an international setting, to the original confusion

I will say though if nothing else it's definitely the most fascinating thing I've ever seen in my life I kind of wish it was a permanent fixture

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Awolscout

Well.. You're right.. it is outrageously fishy. I think it has to do with the fact that the experiments are meant to learn more about weather modification. Which if leaked would mean that almost all the governments of the world have been lying to the people for years saying that they don't modify the weather. Now.. what if they are using the technology to melt the glaciers which is one of the main reasons "global warming" is so bad... if the glaciers melt enough the Gulf stream stops... Which would result in something kinda like the movie "The day after tomorrow". Buuttt... to stop that we are told we need to cut carbon emissions... but it needs to be done a Global scale.... enter the Copenhagen Treaty... which would basically initiate a global government from what I understand about it. This is all sleepless rambling right now.. but it is possible.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
my theory:

everyone seems to think global warming is being used to usher in the global government... we already have a global government lol, why would they need to merge them like its oceania or some #... people would obviously see it... ANYWAY

What if they started using HAARP thinking "hey we can make this a weapon maybe, or even sway hurricanes away from us!"

meanwhile, Russia and China and all of these other countries with HAARP style facilities were doing the same thing... and all of this weather tampering resulted in the climate being so abused that it actually caused the glaciers to start melting...

so the governments of the world are all like "oops... our bad"

and decided they need to meet every couple months to figure out how they're going to make this all better without scaring the mass of people by sayin "yea uhhh we kinda #ed up the climate.."

dont you think the masses would be a LITTLE angry at our militarys? and what would be worse... attacking the people who made a mistake and getting nothing done, or being told a little white lie just until the governments can make it all better??

nobody wants to depopulate us, no fema camps, no holocausts... i think they just #ed up and now they are desperately trying to fix it... and if a global summit or some spiraly sky tests will bring them one step closer to fixing the problem, let them just work on it... because you KNOW if they came out and were like "we did it" people would destroy the entire town they live in out of anger...

this theory really makes sense and explains why we've been lied to about Chemtrails, the green movement, global warming, and the spiral in the sky.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The heater experiment was not scheduled for December 9th. Only the VHF radar was in use. The heater was not used between Dec 3 and Dec 12.
www.eiscat.se...

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Phage]

+39 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The OP puts all that effort in, and that's all you offer on the subject? I'd love to hear your opinion on this in more depth, because I think the OP has exposed the situation.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a) if you see a spiral pattern in certain simulations pertaining to HAARP experiments, it's not an evidence that anything that looks like spiral has to do with HAARP. In particular, I find the animation pic included in OP highly suspect, both in terms of scale (both spatial and temporal) and orientation

b) I've seen more than one video of the event, it was apparent that there was a discrete source of light moving in circular pattern (possibly a missile) which registered a spiral when filmed at an extremely long exposure, which was used in the now famous photo

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You have me convinced...again. Very interesting stuff.

But, yes. Why lie? How many people would flip if they found out our governments are capable of altering the atmosphere and therefore the weather and climate conditions? ESPECIALLY at a time like this with all the climate controversy going on?

I've also made up my mind that the more the media has to bring in experts to explain away an apparently unusual phenomenon that has people abuzz with wonder and awe, the more the phenomenon and their seemingly airtight explanations are suspect.

If it was just a rocket, then they should have just said so. But instead, because no one was buying the "it's just a rocket" explanation they found themselves having to bring in numerous experts to try to explain it away.

I thought it was something other than a rocket. Then I thought it was just a rocket. Now I see the media going crazy to try to explain this one and your thread coupled with the other one, and there in no doubt in my mind now.

Russia is taking the heat because they, like other countries/governments, also experiment with the weather (I believed the science even originated there, could be wrong on that thought). I'm sure the Norway thing came up and they said it wasn't them because, well, it wasn't. Then they probably got a phone call from Norway who told them what it really was and needed them to cover for them (they probably were thankful the Russian rocket test happened to coincide with their little experiment).

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Kudos! Yeah, the one experiment may seem harmless, but the underlying concept is HUGE. Sorta like the US having to admit it was working on the A-Bomb before it wanted. Plus, as technologically reliant as we are, many are still uncomfortable w/ things seeming to 'play god,' if you will. Even things like stem cell research, that will lead to tremendous advances, medically, still bothers those with a Pre-science, mindset. Now, Russia probably has its own, perhaps more powerful array, so they are motivated to keep the lid on, as well, and thus explains their helping with the cover-up, perhaps.

Ok, so I understand the drive to mix this cover-up w/ another supposed conspiracy (climate change). However, instead of melting the glaciers, leading to The Day After Tomorrow type events and/or pressure to reduce carbon emissions globally, is it possible that weather modification could be used to help counter-act the effects of global warming? I mean, of course it's possible, but maybe someone else could come-up w/ a physics-based conjecture of how radar arrays could use what they do to help counteract global warming??

Anyway, great work. Once again, I'm amazed how easily the general public will swallow the official line (even if it had been/ was a missile test).

Best,
Skunknuts

+15 more 
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The heater experiment was not scheduled for December 9th. Only the VHF radar was in use. The heater was not used between Dec 3 and Dec 12.
www.eiscat.se...

Ya it was.. Look here: www.eiscat.se...

Did you not go tot he link i posted either?
www.eiscat.se...

link   
reply to post by Isis_Is_I

Why? His premise is based on the use of the heater in the experiment. The heater was not in use at the time. His premise is incorrect.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

www.eiscat.se...

www.eiscat.se...

Says tequila on the 9th on that page.

Odd.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

Yes.
With VHF radar (VHF). Not the heater (HEA).

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Isis_Is_I
reply to post by Phage

The OP puts all that effort in, and that's all you offer on the subject? I'd love to hear your opinion on this in more depth, because I think the OP has exposed the situation.

If the experiment wasn't running on that day then it couldn't of been that.
Unless all the data on the Internet is doctored as part of some elaborate scheme

[edit on 14-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yes.
With VHF radar (VHF). Not the heater (HEA).

Point being it's the same experiment with the same name.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Point being he is talking about the ionospheric heater creating the spiral.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sourcesonly

This is also great. I think your theory, here, makes a lot of sense taking into account human nature, and the way governments work. The cover-up is always bigger than the original transgression, they always say. Of course, F-ing up the earth's climate is quite the 'transgression.'

Best,
Skunknuts

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link

[edit on Mon Dec 14 2009 by Jbird]

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Isis_Is_I

Why? His premise is based on the use of the heater in the experiment. The heater was not in use at the time. His premise is incorrect.

They wrote in the description: "Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater" they must have not checked the box for Heater or just don't normally. Not sure.. Read that PDF that Antti wrote tho, its really interesting.. still need to go through it all though: herkules.oulu.fi...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Point being he is talking about the ionospheric heater creating the spiral.

Ionospheric data recorded using the EISCAT VHF (very high frequency) and UHF (ultra high frequency) incoherent scatter radars. The plots show backscattered power from radar pulses tuned to observe ion acoustic waves (the ion line) and electron plasma waves (the plasma line) in the upper atmosphere of the earth.

Now that is interesting.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by watcher73]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by watcher73]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join