It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Did you read through my documents I got from military servers? Regarding EISCAT and missile defence? No, you didn't.

In future, do not turn up into a thread and deliberately derail the discussion.

Welcome to my ignore list

[edit on 16-12-2009 by infinite]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

We cannot be sure if EISCAT was testing at the time of the event. They've apparently denied it over several e-mails to ATS members.

Until I get a hold of test data from the night, nothing is certain.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Could you give me an example of something "rational"?

Or perhaps "real"?

Guess what?
They are both abstractions.
They are AT BEST two separate things that show a repetitious high degree of statistical probability that they appear similar.
Something that can be repeated is the hallmark of science.

But the funny thing about science is that nothing is ever real or rational, but it is always changing. Science SEEKS to constantly re-define its parameters.

Rational has more to do with the way individuals interact with one another and less to do with validity.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Stars for you on all your posts brother.

And adding you to my friend list.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by mixmix

We cannot be sure if EISCAT was testing at the time of the event. They've apparently denied it over several e-mails to ATS members.

Until I get a hold of test data from the night, nothing is certain.

Maybe this can help:
Some are Real-Time Data Links

e7.eiscat.se...
www.eiscat.se...
www.eiscat.se...
e7.eiscat.se...

superdarn.jhuapl.edu...

[edit on 16-12-2009 by hateeternal]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Did I say weapon somewhere!? There are various projects described on their official websites, which at least in one case explicitely show how a small, unguided ballistic rocket is used to spray about a dozen liters of water into the ionosphere while rotating about its own axis while doing so. The reason this is done is to have particles there which then can be sensed with groundbased instruments, or heated/haarped/ionized/agitated/whatever to be sensed even better. Just like one would pour a bucket of paint onto a magic cap to make it visible. Which is the whole official point of EISCAT. Maybe, just maybe, it could be visible to the human eye under rare atmospheric and magnetospheric conditions. This is at least for me as evident as the far fetched assumption that some malfunctioning missiletest very far away caused this. Maybe the missile malfunctioned because some early Geminid hit it? While the ISS and uncounted satellites which are higher up had luck? Come on...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by hateeternal

superdarn.jhuapl.edu...
nice link. nice name too superdarn

SUPERDARN real time datas are not anymore available before the 12/9 4PM.
need subscription. too late

[edit on 16-12-2009 by mixmix]

[edit on 16-12-2009 by mixmix]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ph00nknzarrk
reply to post by danman23

Congratulations. You seem to have come across their "research rocket thingy" But did you come across this also? Nisse / Rexus-6 Homepage Where they do state under most important facts that it spins 3.2 times per second, has a planned apogee/summit of its trajectory of about 100 Kilometers/60 Miles and is designed to spill waterparticles into the almost vacuum there.Pictures of water spraying payload construction Now, if combined with artificially induced airglow and these maps which do show the meeting point in space of the trajectories of the sensing radars, heating emitter, and projected trajectory and payload release, in this case spraying water from a rotating rocket in almost vacuum...
heating map
another map
pictorial/map description of trajectory of Nisse/Rexus-6
...what would your intuition/logical reasoning tell you?

Yah, Yah, i know. Intuition and reasoning are no hard facts. So what? The russians do deny their failed launch having anything to do with it, is that not a fact too? :-)

This stuff is very interesting.

Especially this image here:
www.irf.se...
It represents an experiment were they tried to artificially induce "air glow" (from what I can tell)
Here is the caption: "Figure 6.10: Volume rendering of the artificially enhanced airglow region above Tromsø, as seen from the west. The bottom plane shows the map of the Tromsø/Kiruna region. The yellow lines are the HF-pump 70% and 10% beam widths in the meriodonal plane, the purple and orange contours are the 6300 Å emission and the $ O(^1D)$ excitation."

If the spiral was coming from ESE of Tromsø like Phage said an ATS member described.... then the above image might be a previous experiment of the same kind (the above image is looking at it from the west). Notice the "white" rings and the blue beam.. I don't really know what the blue beam represents but that is pretty dead on for the location, angles and phenomena seen on the 9th.

Hmmmmm... Jeeez

[edit on 16-12-2009 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Great post, S&F.

I have always believed there was more to this life than we have been taught (by science and religion) to believe. Driven to complacency we have simply accepted their truth.

In my self study I have learned about something called the 'noosphere', taken from the Greek word 'nous' = 'mind'...'sphere' as in atmosphere, biosphere, etc. 'Nous' incidentally is also the French word for 'we', 'us'...the collective.

This noosphere, simply put, is a non-physical field or layer around our planet which holds human thought or our collective consciousness...think of it like RAM on your computer. It can also be called the Akashic field. Akashic is a Sanscrit word meaning 'sky', 'space' or 'ether'.

It is possible to tap into the field through meditation, and request stored information of yourself, others...and of our future. You can teach yourself to tap into the field, here is a suggested course: www.journey2theheart.com/akashicrecords.htm

It wouldn't surprise me if science is now trying to tap into it and that what we saw over Norway was the first tentative step.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

the original hi-res pictures are here:
www.rexfeatures.com...
it is a stock photo site. one needs to work for a publisher to gain access to the full size pics. i have been searching for hi-res pics for days and one more note, searching "norway spiral" in google images gets no results at all. others on the web have noticed this also.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
never seen the full series of the pics that guy took, that is quite interesting...we could try to contact the photographer for more details of the event.

now we can see some other landmarks on those pics...should be easier to determine is exact point and from where did the trail actually comes....
and we can see is camera on the pic of himself....

and it looks like the photographer mentions that the event occured over trondelag:
norwaylodging.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Its funny how everyone has rf (harp) devices generating visable plasma that is so focused and controlled. RF is not like a laser.

I really don't think a missle was a good theory. This was too dim, there was no smoke, and that white swirl is pretty much impossible to create with a rocket.

I hate to tell you all HARPers that it would take a large (movable directional) waveguide to get that level of focus, and the harp crap is omnidirectional. If harp could steer and focus its radiation to the power of plasma or aurora creation it would likely be blobs of light.

I see a big railgun (proven technology), trap shooting at a meteorite.

A railgun creates a very bright arc at the launch, much like an arc welder, which could explain the white portion of the photo. The projectiles are often discs or pins and tend to throw some residual launch plasma while in flight. This residual plasma is the blue spiral

Look up NAVAL Railgun in google and please debunk my theory.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLaPPiE
I really don't think a missle was a good theory. This was too dim, there was no smoke, and that white swirl is pretty much impossible to create with a rocket.

please debunk my theory.

This video ( a 3dsmax simulation) explains in great detail and lament terms how is IS INDEED possible for a failed rocket to produce exaclty what we saw in Norway...

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thats what I initially thought when I first read about it. But there are a few problems with the railgun theory. The first one being that the effect wouldnt last that long. The spiral was present for around 10 mins. The rail gun plasma and trail would only last a couple of seconds and the plasma is only created behind the shell when the air is super heated. Once it cools it would disapear. Also railguns are not powerful enough to have much impact on a meteorite. They are being developed as naval guns due to their lack of recoil and fire a shell similar to a 155m artillery piece. Although it would punch right through a ship, you would need one hell of a large projectile to have an effect on an asteroid. Its a good theory but I still think all the evidence points to a missile, although I would like it to be a more interesting cause.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by XyZeR

Very nice video.

Thanks for finding that and posting.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
Thats what I initially thought when I first read about it. But there are a few problems with the railgun theory. The first one being that the effect wouldnt last that long. The spiral was present for around 10 mins. The rail gun plasma and trail would only last a couple of seconds and the plasma is only created behind the shell when the air is super heated. Once it cools it would disapear. Also railguns are not powerful enough to have much impact on a meteorite. They are being developed as naval guns due to their lack of recoil and fire a shell similar to a 155m artillery piece. Although it would punch right through a ship, you would need one hell of a large projectile to have an effect on an asteroid. Its a good theory but I still think all the evidence points to a missile, although I would like it to be a more interesting cause.

Wrong, the spiral lasted less than 2 minutes. Its was the remains of the vaourtrails that could be seen for about 10-15 minutes.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

thank for your post.
It's nice remind the basic evidence.
are these picture been debunked ?

I notice the smile of the author

but you confuse me also
do you say the light was in the south direction of TROMSE
cause theaurosicus make a map with the east

for east, the blue beam come from the right, so it could be EISCAT
but for south, I don't know, the sea ?

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
The spiral was in an eastern direction of Tromsø.
And no, it was not EISCAT.
The eiscat facility has neighbours, and is visible from the mainroad that leads into Tromsø City.
If blue beams was shooting up from EISCAC, lots and lots people would have seen it. This happened in the middle of the morning rush.

[edit on 16-12-2009 by Gromle]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle
The spiral was in an eastern direction of Tromsø.
And no, it was not EISCAT.
The eiscat facility has neighbours, and is visible from the mainroad that leads into Tromsø City.
If blue beams was shooting up from EISCAC, lots and lots people would have seen it. This happened in the middle of the morning rush.

Thank you! We need hard facts like this to debunk on these nonsensical "theories".

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Originally posted by SLaPPiE

please debunk my theory.

This video ( a 3dsmax simulation) explains in great detail and lament terms how is IS INDEED possible for a failed rocket to produce exaclty what we saw in Norway...

BS, it was made to mimic the event. Just because the simulation shows a perfect spiral does not at all explain how a spinning rocket, with the exhaust still burning, and a hole with leaking "stuff", would create a perfect spiral.

It's just speculation, not proof of any kind.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join