It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
From the look of the videos and photos I am going to have to lean toward this experiment as being the cause of the spiral. It looks to be an electromagnetic signature and not a chemical one.

If you're speaking of the blue streak as being an "electromagnetic signature". Have you thought about the possibilty that the blue streak is charged particles in the upper atmosphere? It has a similar appearance to the aurora IMO. Would an out of control missile have enough velocity to cause a static charge? I think it's plausable if not probable.

I like this thread though. Learning some things about Eiscat

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It is my understanding that the ionosphere is transparent to visible light, but it is mostly water particles, in all of water's stages, found through out the atmosphere that affect the light that we see through reflection. Since Ultraviolet light (the spectrum just beyond violet, visible light, in the electromagnetic spectrum) is ionized, would it be theoretically possible to manipulate through INTENSE heat and electromagnetism the earth's ionosphere in order to create both the shape and the color of the spiral witnessed? Would the reasoning be due to the effect of resonance (discovered by Tesla if I am not mistaken) that the ionosphere would have, electromagnetically wise, on Earth's lower atmospheric particles. Thus reflecting both the blue of the ocean and also refracting the borderline visible ultra-light in the ionosphere?

This is just a hypothesis. Feel free to dismantle.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by smurfy

Not much was known about the nature of electromagnetic radiation in Telsa's day.
I can't explain it all here but you can have a look at this.
www.capturedlightning.com...

Screw the date. Screw the frequency.
If you know jack--- you would say the phenomenon is impossible
There is a lot of HAARP and lazar info out here nowadays.
Please, Phage tell me there is NO WAY these photos could represent the effects of those processes.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Haven't you learned by now all of your proof is meaningless? I haven't read a single post yet but there is one thing I can promise you before I start reading. There will be no shortage of debunkers who will take all of your so called 'proof' and wipe their arses with it.

Take your 'proof' somewhere else where it will be listened to. We don't want your proof especially when it challenges our world view and threatens our deeply held firmly planted beliefs.

It was a failed rocket launch. PERIOD!!!! All the proof in the world will never change that.

end sarc.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Whoevers responsible for it, I demand a Do-over....if bipedal earth dwellers did it, they should be able to recreate the same thing again. *they just have to give us advanced notice, I need popcorn this time. I spilled my coffee.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Edit to add: Please look at this info

Wow.. just got done catching up. Been away.. Soooo.. We got the guy who did the experiment denying it... Hmm.. i was going to email him but I didn't want to bug him yet. I really didn't want to post the link with his email but I figured I had to. Sorry Antti.

Anywho.. He said he didn't start his experiment until 10 min after the Russian missile.. right?

And our msnbc interview says it was seen between 7:50 am and 8:00 am Norway time. This schedule is UTC.. so the schedule is behind an hour.

Here are the logs form the 9th:

Now remember.. he was scheduled from 7 am to 10 am

- TequilaSunrise experiment started at 7:52 am Norway Time
not ten min after the Spiral... it started at the exact same time.

06:52:07 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
RUNEXP: /kst/exp/fi/arc dlayer ht/arc dlayer ht.elan Start(09-Dec 06:53:00.0) Args(bore FI)

06:52:07 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Call: arc dlayer ht: At(09-Dec 06:53:00.0) Args(bore FI)

06:52:57 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Startdata: vhf: kst0 arc dlayer htv bore 1.00 FI

06:52:57 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Writefile: 8 to: /data/arc dlayer htv bore 1.00 FI@vhf/arc dlayer htv bore 1.00 FI@vhf information/20091209

06:53:00 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Goto: bore: Start(09-Dec 06:53:00.0) Args(arc dlayer ht 292.9)

06:58:26 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Enable: vhf: /data/arc dlayer htv bore 1.00 FI@vhf

08:28:35 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Stopexp: /kst/exp/fi/arc dlayer ht/arc dlayer ht.elan

08:28:35 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Summary: arc dlayer ht.elan: From(09-Dec 06:53:00) To(09-Dec 08:28:35) Len(1.593)h EnaVhf(1.503)h

08:29:56 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
RUNEXP: /kst/exp/fi/moare/moare.elan Start(09-Dec 08:30:00.0) Args(bore FI)

08:29:56 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Call: moare: At(09-Dec 08:30:00.0) Args(bore FI)

08:30:04 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Startdata: vhf: kst0 moare bore 2.1 FI

08:30:05 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Writefile: 16 to: /data/moare bore 2.1 FI@vhf/moare bore 2.1 FI@vhf information/20091209

08:30:07 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
STOPDATA VHF

08:30:08 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Call: bore: At(09-Dec 08:29:56.0) Args(moare 292.9)

08:38:18 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Stopexp: /kst/exp/fi/moare/moare.elan

08:38:19 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Summary: moare.elan: From(09-Dec 08:30:00) To(09-Dec 08:38:18) Len(0.139)h EnaVhf(0.000)h

08:38:44 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
RUNEXP: /kst/exp/fi/arc dlayer ht/arc dlayer ht.elan Start(09-Dec 08:39:00.0) Args(bore FI)

08:38:44 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Call: arc dlayer ht: At(09-Dec 08:39:00.0) Args(bore FI)

08:38:57 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Startdata: vhf: kst0 arc dlayer htv bore 1.00 FI

08:38:57 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Writefile: 8 to: /data/arc dlayer htv bore 1.00 FI@vhf/arc dlayer htv bore 1.00 FI@vhf information/20091209

08:39:00 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Goto: bore: Start(09-Dec 08:39:00.0) Args(arc dlayer ht 292.9)

08:39:57 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no

www.eiscat.uit.no...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

If Phage does or does not work for the government in my opinion is irrelevant!

The facts that he presents should be considered valuable to the whole process.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I've got to agree with the OP and the evidence provided here.

Sometimes I like the things Phage says, sometimes I don't, but overall he does play things down a bit too much for me.

Like the OP repeatedly says, their site CLEARLY does show in 2 places that both devices were used that day. Now, whether or not they changed things afterwards to add some confusion (which it obviously has done), remains to be seen.

However I must state that I do not agree with Phage at all and there is more pointing to them using it than not, by far. The very evidence he uses to try to dismiss this thread and its evidence is laughable. It's pure conjecture as we will never know why the site is unclear, however if my money was on it, I'd say they did a p*ss poor job of amending the site afterwards, and they were attempting something very nasty and secret that day.

I also want to say to all you "blind" Phage followers, who do not think or check facts for yourselves: You need to open your eyes! Phage is not a God of knowledge, at best he's an astute scientifically-minded person with a tendancy to play things down, at worst he's their best disinformation agent -end of.

Overall this thread is very impressive - Star and Flag!

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

Why is it that when I look at the schedule for usage the Heating doesn't show as being used that day?

2009:12:09 Wed 1111 . . . . . . VHF Boundary FI(8)
2009:12:09 Wed CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ESR CP3 CP(300)
2009:12:09 Wed CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC UHF CP3 CP(300)
2009:12:09 Wed . . 111111 . . . . VHF TEQUILA GE(20)

www.eiscat.se...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I can tell you the ionosphere changes due to the shadow of the earth and other objects that cause it to change density due to temperature.
Radio waves pass through it , are bent to different angles or bounced right back into the direction of the transmitter, depending on the ionosphere's density at the moment and the frequency of the radio transmission.
HF can bounce back during shadows or COLD. HF, (high frequency). 3- 30 thousand HRZ (cycles per second)
Bend or slight deflection for VHF (very high frequency). 30-300k HRZ
Straight through for UHF (ultra high frequency). 300k-3 million HRZ
Used for space communication.
This I know for transmissions of normal radio communication.
I have no clue what happens at 100 mega watts?

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

they're probably expecting an asteroid or something that could impact earth and want to exponentially increase reentry burn to incinerate it completely

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Have you ever took on the Audy Murphy of the moon hoax?
Perhaps the spiral formation was just another shuttle going pop.
When the pressure builds he usually goes looking for moon rocks.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I just read this whole thread
So my take is if you need to defend yourself
Take a Kitchen appliance bypass door switch
remove appliance door and aim at what you
consider the enemy!
A miniature Haarp device thrown away by the thousands
and the most common failure on this device is the door switch.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

Why is it that when I look at the schedule for usage the Heating doesn't show as being used that day?

2009:12:09 Wed CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC ESR CP3 CP(300)
2009:12:09 Wed CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC UHF CP3 CP(300)

www.eiscat.se...

Hey PhotonEffect.. Phage is right about that it is not scheduled and possibly could have not been used.. But.. they still powered it up at the exact time that people saw the spirals. I think it may be a combination of a few things.. including the VHF antenna that were turned on. You also have to consider what some other guys dug up on like page nine. They have done something similar before on accident and couldn't explain how it happened exactly. Its a combination of varying factors. I will try to organize some more thoughts.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Having some knowledge of rocketry, had seen the conspiracy coming. Getting Joe public to listen another story! I would be curious to know if.... someone had the ability to make a model of ionospheric antenna locations, and overlaping cabilities. The bigger picture is yet to unfold if russia is coming to bat. Purley observation on my part.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Now, that description from the 2001 experiment exactly describes what was seen 12/9/09, does it not? Do you not find it curious that the exact same optical discovery that they made 8 years ago all of a sudden happens very near their facility? You have to know that they've been working on this, right? As far as the altitude and being able to see them goes, what makes you think that they haven't made any advances in creating these spirals since 1999?

Dude your not using some basic common sense. EISCAT did and does continue to do research related to high frequency/high altitude optics. This is where the ionosphere is and the optical effects like the aurora, including the artificial ones.

First off these visuals including the photos I linked to the 1999 test happened 250 km up, thats over 150 miles away.

The artificial aurora was a "blob" nothing even close to resembling a spiral.

The aurora effects are directly related to the ionosphere, that can't suddenly drop into lower atmospheres.

The requirement of the effect itself can only be found in the charged particles of the suns radiation found in the ionosphere.

The optics are not visible to the naked eye.

www.irf.se...

So in order for that spiral to be EISCAT someone needs to find proof that

A. The EISCAT can produce optic effects below the d-layer ( particularly the troposphere or stratosphere).

B. The EISCAT can produce optic effects visible to the naked eye (even if in ionosphere).

I have poured over a lot of data and have seen no evidence if this and find it highly doubtful since the EISCAT itself main purpose is related directly to the ionosphere.

Even with that being said its still pretty cool and mysterious stuff.

As for the nonsensical theory about why a photographer would happen to be there with a tripod just at the right time, would've you if you lives in tromso? Its famous for its light shows.

www.flickr.com...

[edit on 14-12-2009 by wtfhuh]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellfrozeover
reply to post by Termite197

FYI.....US has one, Russia has one, China has one.....I do believe they were listed in the OP.

I see the all mighty Phage has enter the ring....should get interesting now. Don't be surprised when the rest of the debunkers arrive...they tend to follow Phage around, with lips puckered and a stooping posture

Mighty insane predictions you have there, mr 1 day registered!

Let me guess, long time lurker, first time poster?

Phage does a good job of adding sane information to discussions, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I think the OP is definitely onto something here also, and I also believe this was not the result of a rocket.

So it's good to have Phage add to the discussion, as it keeps me reading and checking my own opinions, otherwise I'll likely get carried away - and I am too hevy for that these days.. Oo

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

Thank you for the reply, I am still trying to make sense of it. I guess maybe if any sarcasm is present.

Basically my idea is this.
Would this thing in question be able to produce intense, and directed heat that could affect controlled regions of the ionosphere in such as way as to be able to produce what could be seen as refracted BORDERLINE ultra-violet heat...
And then the intense controlled heat that affects the ionsphere (noticed I used the word borderline) is then refracted and then reflected through the water (if that is even possible: think tautology: ocean/sky). This could then be seen as this bluish spirally thingy.
This ultimately happens because the water particles could then be manipulated to form and shape, hmmmm.....
maybe even distort is a better word.....
the desired and seen spiral shape.
All possible through Tesla's concept of electromagnetic resonance.

This could account for the anomalies individuals have accounted for in the missile theory, and it also a much more parsimonious explanation.

The only drawback that I can see is if the "official power" being emitted by the HAARP-like set up is insufficient to produce said effect.

Please shoot this theory down. I am interested in learning, and if I am wrong, please speak to me in a low mundane level of which I am capable of understanding.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Josephus23]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Josephus23]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by danman23

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

www.eiscat.se...

Hey PhotonEffect.. Phage is right about that it is not scheduled and possibly could have not been used.. But.. they still powered it up at the exact time that people saw the spirals. I think it may be a combination of a few things.. including the VHF antenna that were turned on. You also have to consider what some other guys dug up on like page nine. They have done something similar before on accident and couldn't explain how it happened exactly. Its a combination of varying factors. I will try to organize some more thoughts.

Thanks danman23- Ill go back and look-

But was this the first time they've ever powered the thing up with VHF antennas? If it wasn't then I'm sure you'd be able to guess what my next question would be...

EDIT TO ADD-

I went back to page 9 and thought that this post may've answered some questions about Tequila Sunrise:

Originally posted by amance

I emailed Dr. Antti Kero and the Tequila Sunrise experiment has nothing to do with the Norway Spiral. His reply to me is below:

Dear XXXXX ,

Thanks for your question and interest.

The famous spiral light was caused by a failed Russian military rocket 10 minutes before my radar experiment.
Obviously, our study had no connection to the rocket which came as a surprise for all of us in EISCAT. The purpose
of my radar run was (and still is the next few days) to study the effect of Geminids meteor showers to
the mesosphere in the polar sunrise conditions.

Best regards,
Dr. Antti Kero
Principal investigator of the TEQUILA sunrise project

[edit on 14-12-2009 by PhotonEffect]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

The log shows that the VHF radar was enabled at 06:58. Right on schedule for the device (well 1.5 minutes early).

06:58:26 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no

Not exactly 10 minutes after 7:50 but close enough for me.
It isn't surprising that they would start running the programs for the experiment before enabling the radar. Checking systems, etc. beforehand.

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Phage]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join