It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lord and Savior

Ha Ha Ha
I can't wait till the newbe bunk is crusified just like all the other trolls.
No shill will prove the OP incorrect.

Mod Note: Please stay on Topic – Review This Link.

[edit on Mon Dec 14 2009 by Jbird]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

I agree with you mate. Maybe not is such a demeaning manor (I reserve that for the trolls), but if you read through my posts, I have posited a theory concerning HAARP like projects that would explain the penomenon, and I am more than willing to listen to any rational fundamentalist debunk it.
And either debate them or admit that my theory is not possible.
I have yet to receive a response.

Phenomenon is totally possible, and I dare say probable, but use science and reason to prove one wrong. The truth cannot be denied.
Maybe just disguised really well.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NibiruWarrior

Like the OP repeatedly says, their site CLEARLY does show in 2 places that both devices were used that day.

2 beams.
like in ghostbusters
don't cross the beams or you will have thousands of post on ATS

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Just like your example of the mile long stream of tail-lights on the highway.
No, in a single snippet, you aren't going to see anything like that. However, there is still light along that entire path during the entirety of the shot. So I can say for certain that cars took that precise path.

You just made me consider something about long exposure photographs, as you just indicated you indeed see the trail the light took, I've seen many long exposure images of planes approaching landing, and they look brilliant.

How is it that this rocket did not have a path? It was moving, surely. It is very unlikely given the path of it's supposed origin, that it suddenly took a direct path directly away from the person photographing it, so why does it not deviate in any direction?

It's as if this rocket was launched and became stuck in the sky. In one spot.

Also, this Image is not long exposure, and the spiral is still very impressive.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by danman23

The log shows that the VHF radar was enabled at 06:58. Right on schedule for the device (well 1.5 minutes early).

06:58:26 Wednesday 9 December 2009, Tromso eros on t45001.eiscat.uit.no
Enable: vhf: /data/arc dlayer htv bore 1.00 FI@vhf

Not exactly 10 minutes after 7:50 but close enough for me.
It isn't surprising that they would start running the programs for the experiment before enabling the radar. Checking systems, etc. beforehand.

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Phage]

Yes I saw that also. It also doesn't mean that it actually happened at 7:52 ... The witness said he saw it between 7:50 and 8:00 am While on his way to work.. if I remember correctly.

Either way that is kind of irrelevant to the latest of what I have dug up. Again.. i really appreciate your concern here. Funny how people think you are a bad guy. You come off like a "smarty pants, know it all" but you just want the truth as do I.. I just have a little more open mind.. but I am still rational. Im going to make a post here in a little bit that should clarify this whole thing and I think you will agree with or at least consider.. Details need to be worked out.. but I think I have enough rounded up to post it... just gotta organize it all. It'll be a lil bit.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by danman23]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
Great thread, thanks for posting.

While I was reading through the arguements about whether it was a missile or a HAARP type thing I thought what if it was both.

Say somebody lets off a rocket and somebody else switches on a HAARP in the area.... what happens to the rocket ?

Maybe the Norwegians were testing an anti missile defense system on a Russian rocket, either with Russias consent or without.

Just a thought.

I was thinking that... But didn't want to add to the confusion, hehe.

Norway and Russia in cahoots to create an Anti-Missile technology...

Then it's a coverup because we can't have that !!

I'll stop letting my imagination run wild now..

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

I do believe the image I posted just 2 posts ago, shows you are incorrect about what would be seen if the image was taken at normal shutter speed.

Note the cars in the lower part of the image. No long exposure. Quite a sizable and perfect spiral.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Great Job OP. This was my idea of what happened, a test of the capabilities of HAARP like facilities. but of course all the fakers tried to deny. Great Job explaining

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

I think we should ALL email him. And demand answers!
I'm going to.

Nah go for the big guns, Email the Russians... They'll be helpful

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

Yeah, I think you're right.
Anyhow, either way, a long exposure on a photo doesn't change the fact that what the photo caught in its lens was actually there.

Either way you look at it, that rocket created THAT particular spiral. And boy is it nice.

I think the missile is designed to fly in a corkscrew pattern myself.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

GOOD GOD, IT'S JOHN LITHGOW !!

I knew Phage's Avatar was familiar, every time I saw it, it irked me I couldnt think who it was.

Whew... The trinity killer just got scarier...

Err, spirals...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

If you do not know the basics of High frequency and lazar.
Learn them as quickly as you can.
To debate principals of electronics with out a foundation
will leave you in a state, Phage finds himself in at present.
You will get it because you want it..

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Donny 4 million

If you do not know the basics of High frequency and lazar.

what do you mean by lazar ?
do you have a link ?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yeah, I think you're right.
Anyhow, either way, a long exposure on a photo doesn't change the fact that what the photo caught in its lens was actually there.

Either way you look at it, that rocket created THAT particular spiral. And boy is it nice.

I think the missile is designed to fly in a corkscrew pattern myself.

From the other images on that site, the trail does indeed appear to have been in spiral form from the get go; I'd have no idea why it would be more effective for a rocket to behave this way, but that's beyond my knowledge to consider.

But if it were made to spiral, I think it would have continued in the direction of it's takeoff? Unless it's intended path was to reach a certain altitude and then change course..

Strange how both the long exposure image from the parking lot, and the one I posted have the spiral dead face on with no change.

No matter what it was, in my opinion nothing completely adds up !

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
[SARCASM]

ARE YOU PEOPLE CRAZY...can you not understand that this was a failed rocket launch?!? I don't know why you people so desperately try to find weird explanations for something that was obviously fairly mundane...we've been told what it was and we should instantly accept that...it's not like we are on a conspiracy forum or anything

[/SARCASM]

[edit on 14/12/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

GOOD GOD, IT'S JOHN LITHGOW !!

I knew Phage's Avatar was familiar, every time I saw it, it irked me I couldnt think who it was.

Whew... The trinity killer just got scarier...

Err, spirals...

Phage actually is John Lithgow.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

The Bulava is designed for in flight maneuvering. In particular the third stage, a liquid propellant rocket which allows for high maneuverability.

[edit on 12/14/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sourcesonly

nobody wants to depopulate us, no fema camps, no holocausts... i think they just #ed up and now they are desperately trying to fix it... and if a global summit or some spiraly sky tests will bring them one step closer to fixing the problem, let them just work on it... because you KNOW if they came out and were like "we did it" people would destroy the entire town they live in out of anger...

Just #ed up??? Desperately trying to fix this??? Politicians won't make any steps toward fixing any problems. What they were working on was how to tax everyone dry, this does nothing to "fix" the climate. The experiment itself although cool probably isn't fixing anything either.

I want to stress the point that Taxing everyone won't do anything for the environment. I Would hope that everyone is able to see this.
So I find it disturbing to see someone write that we should just let the politicians continue to do their thing, as is you believe they are looking over our best interests, I think we can all agree that they aren't.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deny Arrogance

Originally posted by buddhasystem
a) if you see a spiral pattern in certain simulations pertaining to HAARP experiments, it's not an evidence that anything that looks like spiral has to do with HAARP. In particular, I find the animation pic included in OP highly suspect, both in terms of scale (both spatial and temporal) and orientation

if you see a spiral pattern in certain simulations pertaining to failed rocket experiments, it's not an evidence that anything that looks like spiral has to do with failed rocket experiments...especially when the videos and pics bear only superficial resemblance to the Norway incident

Exactly. One needs to explain

a) why was there visible light in the spiral pattern
b) why did it have the time-domain scale that it did

i.e. do some basic physics.

If you do, the conclusion is inescapable: it was a rocket.

No RF experiment has ever made any sort of pattern as was observed in visible light for the time that it was observed, but previous malfunctioning rockets have done exactly that.

Case closed, OK?

Like it or not, mainstream scientists are more right about scientific topics than layment 99.999% of the time. There is no field of human endeavor besides physical science and research mathematics where the reliability of the experts are so consistently superior to ordinary people.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ok.. Heres the Deal.. this was part of, or similar to the ECOMA project:

"ECOMA (Existence and Charge state Of Meteoric smoke particles in the middle Atmosphere) investigates properties of meteoric smoke particles in the upper mesosphere, their interaction with the ambient ionospheric D-region, and their relation to mesospheric ice particles (i.e., manifest as noctilucent clouds and polar mesosphere summer echoes)."
www.rocketrange.no...

They go on to say:

"Three sounding rockets will be launched, closely coordinated with groundbased measurements such as the ALOMAR RMR lidar, the ALOMAR radar family, and the EISCAT VHF and UHF radars in Tromsø.

Principal Investigator is Prof. Dr. Markus Rapp, Institute for Atmospheric Physics (IAP) Kühlungsborn, University of Rostock, Germany. The Co-investigator is Prof. Dr. Ulf-Peter Hoppe, Norwegian Defence Research Establishment (FFI) and University of Tromsø."

If you didn't notice, Markus Rapp (one of the guys that scheduled the experiment) is the Head Guy for this division basically.

Now.. go to their homepage and watch the video. www.rocketrange.no... Notice the ici-2 rocket towards the end of the video. (you should watch the whole thing tho).. Once it gets up to height it starts to spit out in a spiral pattern ALUMINUM CHAFF. Not saying that I know for sure that this is what happened.. but this could explain the whole phenomena. Scenario:

They shoot one of these rockets up in to the sky. (these rockets spin by the way) The rocket leaves a spiral contrail that accounts for the Blue skinny spiral.. then when it reached "Apogee", the point where it just kinda stops moving up, it releases this aluminum into the air while it is still spinning.. that reflects light back at the people on the ground. You can compare the animation in the movie on their website. The spiral could have been light up even more by EISCAT.

I made an image bellow to try to help explain:

The first picture is from the WIKI page that has been made already.. it was said that was visible from the red counties to blue counties. I made a green line representing the length of the area that people saw it.. the middle point is the white line with the red dot.
The next image represents where RocketRange is. In the next image I overlaid the two maps the best I could... you will see that they are almost in the exact same spot. The rest of the images make note of how the launching areas are behind mountains and all views of the spiral were seen as if it originated from behind the mountain, just as all eye witnesses reported. (read the wiki)

This release of particles could account for the spiral and the hole type feature that developed. It must be also noted that these experiments normally create noctilucent clouds which was prolly the reason it lit up so bright. (the last pic is of a natural noctilucent cloud) I could go into more detail but I've been at this for too long. Bellow is the image:

Here is a summary of a paper describing ALOMAR.. (the lidar and radar facility used in conjugation with EISCAT to record this experiemnt)

"ALOMAR, the Arctic Lidar Observatory for Middle Atmosphere Research, is a new research facility which is being installed on Andøya in northern Norway and will begin operations in the summer of 1994. An assembly of lidars and radars will offer the possibility to measure a number of neutral atmosphere parameters such as temperatures, densities, wind vectors, ozone, aerosols, polar stratospheric cloud and noctilucent cloud particles and selected metallic atoms and ions. For middle atmosphere studies, these form an essential complement to the plasma measurements which can be made by incoherent scatter radar. The instruments which are now under construction for use in ALOMAR are described briefly. Scientific results already achieved with EISCAT in co-operation with less-powerful lidars previously operated from Andøya are presented and used to illustrate some of the scientific topics which can be studied together with ALOMAR."
Written in 1999 I think www.sciencedirect.com... 1136083835&_rerunOrigin=google&_acct=C000050221&_version=1&_urlVersion=0&_userid=10&md5=a87d4560d167f217b65197a42611330d

These LIDAR beams are GREEN.. just as described by witnesses. Most pictures show Blue.. but im sure it may be possible for it to look blue from different angles. The idea is that the beams light up the contrail form the rocket cause it to glow. Look at this brochure: www.rocketrange.no...

I should probably do more research and pull more facts... but I need to stop now. I know this differs slightly from my original theory.. but thanks to Phage I was informed that they didn't use the heater. Also.. people noted that even if they did have the heater on it wouldnt glow that much. If you guys have any questions ask please. Also, take screenshots of some of these pages if ya have the chance.

[edit on 15-12-2009 by danman23]

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join