It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEQUILAsunrise - AKA Norway Spiral - Proof it was a scientific experiment.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Wookiep

Since I live where we see them, I've read a great deal about them. I've never seen a blue Aurora nor have I ever seen a picture of one. Now it is possible that someone processed and image incorrectly or altered one on purpose.

That link is to a good site with good information.

Mostly we see green auroras. Red are the rare ones. No blue ones, ever.

The Aurora that I posted for comparison was one from the link you provided.. Unless someone on that website altered it, there was no altering done.

Edit: and I should point out that it looks more green than blue to me anyway.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c882f11c582.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

You need to read it and remember these are long exposures. The blue comes in where the pale green and the red meet. Remember this is illumination so the spectrum of the atmosphere comes into play. If you saw them first hand you would never see and actual blue like in the spiral photo's.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Originally posted by Phage
The heater experiment was not scheduled for December 9th. Only the VHF radar was in use. The heater was not used between Dec 3 and Dec 12.
www.eiscat.se...

The heater experiment was scheduled for December 9th:

www.eiscat.se...

Schedule Notes Viewer Vn 1.1.1.1
VHF: TEQUILA 2009 12 09 0700 - 2009 12 09 1000
Scheduled for 0700-1000
Description: Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater
Contact: Antti Kero / Markus Rapp Phone: +358442894669 Fax: +35816619875
Email: [email protected]
Responsible experimenter for VHF radar: Antti Kero
Resources: GE(20) [format: (), eg EI(50)] Notes
TEQUILAsunrise (Transient Effects Quantification Under Ionospheric Low Angle sunrise). The idea is to look at the polar wintertime mesophere through the transient caused by (scattered) sunrise around 8 UT. Interestingly, this happens to be the maximum occurence time of the Polar Mesosphere Winter Echoes (PMWE).

Submitted by: Thomas Ulich

The page you submitted shows that it wasn't. So... two different pages from the EISCAT website are conflicting... we do not know if it was used or not now do we? We DO know that they were planning to use it though or they wouldn't have entitled their experiment "Meteor Dust studies with VHF and Heater"... there is MUCH more evidence of the intention to use the heater than not...

I am not saying that EISCAT was or was not involved, but if you look at the key on the bottom of this link, it says that the experiment you are talking about refers to the study conducted from Germany (GE).

www.eiscat.se...

I don't know if it makes a difference with the OP's theory or not. I just wanted to point that fact out.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Wookiep

You need to read it and remember these are long exposures. The blue comes in where the pale green and the red meet. Remember this is illumination so the spectrum of the atmosphere comes into play. If you saw them first hand you would never see and actual blue like in the spiral photo's.

Thats fair and completely understandable.. I'm not an Aurora expert, not claiming that at all. Just remember that the "spiral" pictures in question were also long exposures.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Wookiep]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
So Obama gets Nobel peace prize IN Norway Dec 10th... Spirals in 3 countries ranging from 1980's through to now.... Atom Smasher coincidences...

Could the atom smasher cause a time distortion EMP Spiral Pulse wave that affected the skies now....and the wormhole through space/time opening up the other end in China in the 1980's????

Its the beginning of the end!!
(end of the NWO imo heheh)

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Well this has been fascinating reading, and I still don't know what to think. My practical side leans toward the rocket explanation, but my wishful thinking side wants it to be EISCAT.

Not to stray off topic, but can someone clarify for me the following - Are the EISCAT and HAARP arrays examples of what I have seen referred to as Scalar Electromagnetic Interferometers in my reading on Colonel Tom Bearden?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

No. EISCAT and HAARP use incoherent scattering radars and ionospheric heaters for their research. All involve the use of good old fashioned Hertzian waves.

There is no such thing as a Scalar Electromagnetic Interferometer.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Phage,

Thanks for the quick reply and let me just take this opportunity to say what a fan I am of Lord John Whorfin! Do you mind or do you have time to elaborate on your assertion that the Scalar Electromagnetic Interferometers don't exist? There seems to be a lot of material on them, so I am interested in seeing whatever definitive proof you can point me to that they are fictitious.

Thanks!

Bryan

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by belowcommonknowledge
There seems to be a lot of material on them, so I am interested in seeing whatever definitive proof you can point me to that they are fictitious.

Thanks!

Bryan

There is a lot of material on Lightsabers as well..

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Is Saryshagan missile range the origin of these scalar myths? I heard about this yonks ago. Since Tesla died before I was born I was unable to ask him WTF?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Yeah, if it was just a radio based experiment, then Russia would have never found the need to issue a NOTAM. NOTAMs are issued for Missile and Rocket testing.

Without having to go over my case justifying such all over again, allow me to repost:

....It was a rocket, and well known examples of likewise phenomena have in fact been presented in another video, as well as through a computer run simulation.

There is no "BEAM" to begin with, because no energy pulse follows the pattern of a contrail (A tight corkscrew around its own trajectory). "BEAMS" produce either a lighted trail, or a pulse of "Fire" which travels along an invisible guidance laser (These are called "Pulse Weapons").

I give credit to the OP regardless, because he gave an EXTREMELY nice and noteworthy presentation. However, this event was an SLBM, and everything about it follows the characteristics of such.

For your viewing and reading pleasure, allow me to show you some exhibits:

Exhibit A: The same phenomenon occurred in China in 1988, and it clearly shows beforehand an ICBM failing immediately after a Stage Separation:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Exhibit B: Various Rocket/Missile "Anomalies" (Stage Separations, Fuel Dumps, Contrails, and even an Upper Atmospheric Barium Magnetosphere Experiment Release):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What most people fail to realize is that Rockets are inherently tricky to operate, and they in fact require an extreme amount of effort in order to control. All it takes is one Flame-out, or one Individual Rocket (Main Propulsion, Thruster, Exhaust Venting, etc.) not firing within a fraction of a second of its pre-determined sequence, and you will witness a TOTAL and complete failure.

Exhibit C: This would also not be the first time that such a missile went erratically off-course:

This new-generation missile system, approved at the highest level, veered off course one minute after liftoff on September 7, 2006 and fell into the White Sea. A special governmental commission concluded that the cause of the failure was a malfunctioning control system. Then, on 25 October 2006, another R-30 missile deviated from a preset trajectory and self-destructed. On 24 December 2006, the Bulava missile once again demonstrated its erratic behavior, dropping into arctic waters shortly after launch.

In other words, this SLBM has a tendency to do just about everything BUT follow its pre-determined course and subsequent target.

Exhibit D: On top of all of that, here is a NOTAM Bulletin which was published prior to this event:

ZCZC FA79
031230 UTC DEC 09
COASTAL WARNING ARKHANGELSK 94
SOUTHERN PART WHITE SEA
1.ROCKET LAUNCHING 2300 07 DEC TO 0600 08 DEC
09 DC 0200 TO 0900 10 DEC 0100 TO 0900
NAVIGATION PROHIBITED IN AREA
65-12.6N 036-37.0E 65-37.2N 036-26.0E
66-12.3N 037-19.0E 66-04.0N 037-47.0E
66-03.0N 038-38.0E 66-06.5N 038-55.0E
65-11.0N 037-28.0E 65-12.1N 036-49.5E
THEN COASTAL LINE 65-12.2N 036-47.6E
2. CANCEL THIS MESSAGE 101000 DEC=
NNNN

Exhibit E: Here is a video of a known Topol launch (AN older, land-based brethren to the Bulava), and notice it begin to spiral in the exact same pattern (After a failure):

ufa.kp.ru...

I believe that my case is well put forth as well, and I hope that some might make use of it (Credit is also due to the many others who have done their likewise part in displaying to folks that this was in fact a Missile Test gone awry).

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Not much was known about the nature of electromagnetic radiation in Telsa's day.
I can't explain it all here but you can have a look at this.
www.capturedlightning.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by danman23

I think it needs to be pointed out that both theories may be true. The HAARP or HAARP-like experiment could have interacted with a missile test to cause the unusual activity in Norway. A missile exhaust trail may actually have been a factor in providing a link from the sky to the ground for electromatic energies to travel. I've read reports (don't remember source) that exhaust trails can be dangerous because they can act as a mild form of a lightning rod for missiles as well as space shuttle launches.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by silentthought38

And there is the dude with the tripod!
When I roam I carry a sony still and a handy cam and lean on the door or roof and I shut the engine down. I would make a silly Avatar but I get the eagle , osprey, faun, bear or out of place clouds and aircraft.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well this has been fascinating reading, and I still don't know what to think. My practical side leans toward the rocket explanation, but my wishful thinking side wants it to be EISCAT.

Not to stray off topic, but can someone clarify for me the following - Are the EISCAT and HAARP arrays examples of what I have seen referred to as Scalar Electromagnetic Interferometers in my reading on Colonel Tom Bearden?

AH, you see!? Therein you have put forth the main problem existing here. Despite the overwhelming evidence of a Rocket/Missile Test, many would like to believe that it was something far "greater", and far more mysterious. I cannot lie, the minute I saw the original Time-Lapse photograph, I thought "WOW, someone has finally captured something otherworldly!"

To present another angle however, consider this: Some still wonder whether or not this "failure" was not in fact a Russian Third Stage Decoy System, designed to confuse Anti-Missile Shields. That to me is far scarier than anything even remotely associated with HAARP, or the like.

One leading individual believes that a fuel-tank balancing failure lead to the spiraling effect (In that the fuel was not evenly ballasted, as it should have been. Fuel level ballast is used in certain ICBM technologies as the main trajectory attitude control medium).

[edit on 12-14-2009 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Whoa!!! Crazy theory (I mean that in a good way). It may/may not be true but definitely interesting to think about. For sure.

Star!

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

There is absolutly not one photo in your thread that shows an inward spiral.
Sure you show missiles. Big deal So where is all the hoopla about them being HAARP?

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You're not alone.

This is exactly how I'm feeling about it right now.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

And the cow jumped over the moon!
Where is a picture that looks like the ones over Norway?
If you have the nads tell me the images could not in any
remote way be caused by technology other than a missile.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by Donny 4 million]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest
reply to post by danman23

I think it needs to be pointed out that both theories may be true. The HAARP or HAARP-like experiment could have interacted with a missile test to cause the unusual activity in Norway. A missile exhaust trail may actually have been a factor in providing a link from the sky to the ground for electromatic energies to travel. I've read reports (don't remember source) that exhaust trails can be dangerous because they can act as a mild form of a lightning rod for missiles as well as space shuttle launches.

Sounds like you can think for yourself.
Good info.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join