It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO IN THE UK "same as Russian pyramid.Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I have got no info on this video and have not seen it before so sorry if it turns out to be an old one already discussed here.The reason I am bringing it to you is one its good two seems genuine listening to the people in the background and three its a dead ringer for the Russian pyramid video. What do you guys think? CGI balloon or something else??

[edit on 13-12-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

That is a russian ballistic missile. This one didn't fail!!

But seriously, that is one freaky shape for a balloon.

I'll be following this thread with interest.

S+F

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Watching it over the birds seem to fly in front of it.Also what is that weird pix elation of the object that happens a couple of times during the filming.The people talking say it looks like another one of those stingray shaped things. ANOTHER ONE ??

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Do you know were this video was taken exactly and if it indeed was filmed on the 12th of december or just posted on YouTube on that day?

I have seen more than one video of balloons on high altitude and how they seem to change shape when rotating in the wind but this particular "balloon" seems to be something more interesting. Especially with the recent "balloon" over the Kremlin.

I really hope somebody with a little more background info would check in and explain what we are seeing here.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Somebody better call Russia and tell them we have their Kremlin Partyballoon...

Sorry, i couldn't resist.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

All I know is it was posted today by NYC812 but I don't think it is their video.So not sure when it was made and by whom. This is the link to the posters page www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-12-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

And how about the other thread up right now about people seeing lights in the skies over UK..

Did anybody in South London area witness a Gold colour light in the sky?

Related??

This is turning out to be a good weekend after all..

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

And how about the other thread up right now about people seeing lights in the skies over UK..

Did anybody in South London area witness a Gold colour light in the sky?

Related??

This is turning out to be a good weekend after all..

Peace

I live 60 miles away from London and did not see anything worse luck

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I have definitely seen this one before tarifa37. If you look on youtube it was posted last year as 'black triangle UFO'. One commentator says that this is a 'solar ballon' launched by Southampton university by their Geography department. I thought this was a good explanation as it just hangs there, no maneuvering. If you compare to this picture you will see it's undeniably one of these 'tetron' design balloons. Mystery solved

[edit on 13-12-2009 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
I have definitely seen this one before tarifa37. If you look on youtube it was posted last year as 'black triangle UFO'. One commentator says that this is a 'solar ballon' launched by Southampton university by their Geography department. If you compare to this picture you will see it's undeniably one of these balloons. Mystery solved

It does look like that balloon.Have you got a link to the original video.Thanks

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Dosent match from the video from russia.

the one in russia is alot bigger then your balloon claim

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
As you can see, with its natural zoom 1:1 the object is obviously not visible, but for some reason the camera pans and zooms in and shows us pyramid vid like the russian...

Fake Vid.

Besides, our craft's are in orbital status around saturn since July, so for me this vid is fake.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ok here's the same footage posted last year on youtube:
www.youtube.com...

Agent_USA, I was not discussing the russian pyramid just the footage posted on this thread which was something filmed in England at least a year ago. It has turned out to be nothing to do with the russian UFO.

Actually I'm having trouble linking to you tube, It comes out ok in the preview

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Ok here's the same footage posted last year on youtube:

Agent_USA, I was not discussing the russian pyramid just the footage posted on this thread which was something filmed in England at least a year ago. It has turned out to be nothing to do with the russian UFO.

Thanks ,fixed link.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I can also make this video and say it is in The Netherlands .. I remove the english voice and replace it with my own.
Its all most exactly the same as the one in Russia .. the video has no surrounding buildings and marks where we can see if it is indeed the place claimed.
So if there are no landmark and buildings for indentifying the location it can be everywhere and anybody can claim it is in there back yard by editing the footage with there own voice and comments.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkLuitzen

Yes sometimes youtube footage is often incorrectly dated and can be presented by anyone as occuring anywhere they like.

However just a few minutes of research would show you that there is more footage of this object from Southampton UK, all filmed in summer last year You can even find local news articles from the same time last year discussing the black UFO mystery.

www.dailyecho.co.uk...

IT is the X-Files-style mystery that has been puzzling people for months. What were the strange black triangles spotted flying silently over Southampton landmarks? Caught on video three times in the past few weeks, it caused a buzz among UFO enthusiasts from across the country who have described it as the best they had seen for some time. It even sparked an investigation by Southampton Airport after a report from a worried member of the public. Thousands of readers logged onto the Daily Echo website to watch the slow moving objects twist and spin over Millbrook, Shirley and the docks. Now we can reveal what we think was behind the phenomenon: A solar balloon. The mini-hot air balloon can be made with just four black bin bags, sticky tape, scissors and a hairdryer. Mix those ingredients with a warm, sunny day and you have a black triangular balloon which could easily be mistaken for one of the UFOs which have been spotted over the city.

I'm all for questioning sources but it seems like your desire for this object to confirm the Russian footage is clouding your judgement. If you still think the object in this footage is identical to the russian object then maybe it's because it is also a balloon.

Footage of any object that simply sits in the sky and does not make any independent movements has very little value as evidence IMO. What happened to the object after the camera was put down? (either the russian ufo or the UK one). It may have just drifted off, following the wind direction or it may have lit up like a christmas tree and zoomed off at the speed of sound. One of those two possibilities is alot harder to account for than the other.

Please believe me when I say I'm a believer. I have seen objects performing extraordinary maneuvers in the sky. This solar balloon is nothing out of the ordinary and I'm not conviced the 'Russian pyramid' is either.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It doesn't look like a balloon in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Looks like some kind of moth that is on the window this person is filming out of. Maybe a skylight in a bathroom or kitchen as I hear water running.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Agreed - I remember this video as the one from Southampton (because I was fascinated with it back when it was posted due to living a couple of miles from Southampton)....

:0)

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Similar to the Southampton pyramid. Long thread about it here :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join