It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO IN THE UK "same as Russian pyramid.Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
i think these are hot air balloons or similar

more over,,, tetrahedron balloons

notice in the uk vid,,, it seems rather stationary,,, floating

check these pics,,,, if someone,,, a mod, can embed the pics,,, please do,,, i'll try probably unsuccessfully

www.brisbanehotairballooning.com.au...

www.flickr.com...

makes triangulaR SHAPED BALLOONS

www.skychariot.com...

some insert this image----dead-on

www.vaucanson.org...

many triangular balloons
www.nott.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The OP video is not a UFO. I have identified it as a kite.

Watch the video again with this knowledge and review your opinion

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
also---this has been bothering me,,,, wilcock's theory of forcing disclosure,,, with regards to the kremlin thing
if you were gonna expose technology to force others hand,,,,,,, wouldn't you make sure you had people in place to "innocently" record the footage and leak it, to all news media, countries and with irrefutable video footage

why did only two people get terrible footage to the point we can't figure out what it could be,,,, to the point we can't even rule out the easy stuff like balloon ,,,,, party decorations, display,,,,,etc much less some highly technical exotic technology,,, possibly otherworldly

if anything they need to get some new PR guys if this in deed what they're trying to accomplish

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Beat me to it

Kite was the first thing I thought when I originally saw this video.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I mean come on guys, if thats not obvious to you that it's a balloon, than I don't know what else to say to you here.

posted on Dec, 27 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
i live in luton 30miles north of london, i see multiple goldish lights over london way about 1-2 weeks ago but thought nothing of it at the time, it was hazey from the lampost infront of me but i could still see multiple lights some big some small moving around behind it from my bedroom window so thay must have been pretty bright to see them directly behind a lampost, i notised a guy from across the street was hanging out the window taking pictures of it with his flash on, he was on the otherside of the road from me so it would have been pretty clear for him to see,

i moved into the next room where i though i would get a better glimse and buy that time there was just one light and that was deffo an airplain coming from luton airport

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join