It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to ALEX COLLIER

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

LOL.

Come on now, this thread's at least been entertaining and that's always a good thing; let it live a while longer Masky-Mask

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

where they gonna put several TONS of FRESH fruit?

as far as the space launch platform goes -- until they start reporting what the heck they are doing with it, speculatiion is about the only data we have. i didn't even speculate! i asked the question, WHY do we never hear anything about it. dat is becuz da navee is involved ya kno

[edit on 29-1-2010 by undo]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

where they gonna put several TONS of FRESH fruit?

Perhaps you are referring to the last launch of cargo to the ISS, where they sent two and a half tons of fruit and other supplies (fuel, food and technical equipment, parcels from psychologists, clothes for the crew, fresh fruit and vegetables).

This leads me quickly towards judging your ability to keep "facts straight" even on published (easily researchable) information.

In other words-

You seeing 2 1/2 tons of cargo as "several tons of just fruit", makes one wonder what else you "muck up" in building your case for "aliens and Alex Collier" (if indeed that IS what you are trying to defend here. Honestly I do not know).

If you are this quick to overlook and ignore basic information that is "not" hidden from the public, how am I to trust anything you have to say about your findings in deep study on more complex and tricky issues such as "the truth behind alien conspiracy".

You point to fruit and say-

"LOOK AT THIS MASK! EVIDENCE!"

I cock my head like a dog witnessing "complex math" and just say-

Wrong...NASA (or any space entering establishment) has ever launched "several tons of "just fruit" to the ISS. There is mentioning of them receiving cargo shipments of fruit along with tons of other supplies, and even a Christmas gift of a single "basket of fruit", but no record of "several tons of fruit delivered to the ISS"

Please...correct me if I am wrong.

And if I am right (and we know I am), then you have just been caught in accidentally SCREWING UP your logic.

The very logic you are also using to "find truth" here on ATS.

I'm sorry, if you are off track and without a clue only seconds after learning about a normal "cargo shipment", then where must you be on matters of Alex Collier, Aliens, Reptiles from space, and all that nonsense?

Who knows? I just know that I "do not envy" your research skills, or trust your judgment at all.

And that is not rude, just fact. Maybe both words mean the same thing around here.

as far as the space launch platform goes -- until they start reporting what the heck they are doing with it, speculatiion is about the only data we have.

Sigh..remember that cargo mistake you made earlier?

Yeah...I'm sorry (again), but I am going to have to refer myself to that whopper of a mistake and just assume you are once again carelessly treating "the pursuit for REAL truth" like a trashy cloth that can be thrown anywhere without hesitation.

Secret sea launch base?

Yeah...I won't waste any more sentences on debunking that whole thing. Just know that you are not doing a good job at "Denying Ignorance" or remaining "informed". Carelessly throwing around "secret launch bases" (not the topic here) and failing to deliver any "proof or evidence" to support the case, is a bad way to do business here.

And by business I mean "finding truth".

If your two "wild theories" are all you got on defending Mr Alex Collier...I suggest you probably continue this investigation as a silent partner, or at least "do some research" on matters you are throwing about.

i didn't even speculate! i asked the question, WHY do we never hear anything about it. dat is becuz da navee is involved ya kno

Again...me dog...you math.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
AND I STILL WANT TO SEE SOME PRO-ALEX EVIDENCE HERE FOLKS!

That's right. I see so many posts attacking me personally, but not a single one that offers a good reason to believe Alex Collier.

Oh sure, you always see the "I feel that he looks like he thinks he is telling the truth" mumbo-jumbo.

But evidence...I want to see it.

Real...honest...worthy of my attention...evidence.

I don't want to hear any of that crazy crap like-

"you do not understand because you do not know enough about the secrets I personally know because I am an alien sent here to save you".

If you have that line of talk for me, I refer you to-

You are not an Alien sent here to save me.

Get to work you sky worshipers! Bring Alex some dignity and deliver me some proof or evidence.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

i don't know mr. collier. never read his stuff. don't really travel in ufo circles. have a few friends that have though, does that count? yeah, you've never heard of sea launch?

www.boeing.com...

*queues star trek theme" these are the voyages of the star ship enterprise.

it isn't secret, we just never hear anything about it, probably because some of what it does is secret.
i mean i live by canaveral, they have secret launches quite regularly, although they occassionally say what they are launching, there's many times where it doesn't specify because it's military hardware. it's not like secret launches are some big surprise.

ya got me on the fresh fruit thing. i have a leaky memory (from being in a coma a few years ago). anyway, it was 531 lbs of fresh fruit and veggies for three people.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by kshaund

One possibility you haven't offered is that perhaps "Alex" is being duped - and that doesn't make him anything but a victim like we are.

WE!!!? Whoa buddy...you mean "you", not me. I am no victim like "you" so willingly call yourself. Good luck being a victim.

Also...the reason I haven't given a possible explanation that "Alex could be a duped victim" is because he isn't one.

Victims don't make up stories to fool people.

Victims don't get sent disinformation "inside space ships".

Victims don't share predictions that they say are 100% true and then disappear when said predictions fail to happen.

I agree with your general view here, and there isn't much you've posted that I would disagree with, but I'd have to disagree with the above.

the subject of ufology is littered with people who have made predictions, been duped by their willingness to believe the message they say they receive - some keep it to themselves and wait and see what happens, others go and sit on top of a hill and wait for the world to end....some see destruction of the planet, others see 'love and light' etc...

I don't believe any of these people are right, but I do think some are genuine and are genuinely fooled by whatever it is they are picking up on....how this is perceived by the individual is subjective.

Micheal Persingers 'god helmet' experiment (and many of his other papers) are a good example of reality and perception of that reality being blurred.......there is some interesting studies into the effects of emf's on the brain, and how we perceive things due to them. Some of the most fanatical religious peoples on the planet live on or very near geomagnetic activity.

I think there is something very real going on 'out there', something we don't understand, it's signature falls in the realms of the electromagnetic field, it mirrors the same effects that people like Persinger have highlighted. Vallee and keel have highlighted this in their work too.

I believe there are plenty of genuine people out there, being tricked by their own interpretations, making claims they believe are true.....victims of their own interest in this subject I guess.

Whether Alex falls into this category I have no idea.

just my 2 cents...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subz949
said predictions fail to happen.

I agree with your general view here, and there isn't much you've posted that I would disagree with

I like you already.

the subject of ufology is littered with people who have made predictions, been duped by their willingness to believe the message they say they receive - some keep it to themselves and wait and see what happens, others go and sit on top of a hill and wait for the world to end....some see destruction of the planet, others see 'love and light' etc...

And some give lectures about the year they spent on an actual space ship. Like Alex Collier.

I think there is something very real going on 'out there', something we don't understand,

I feel the same. Hence why quacks like Collier need to be removed from the whole scene of researching real phenomena. He gives a bad name to all those doing "real work" in the fields of UFO study.

I believe there are plenty of genuine people out there, being tricked by their own interpretations, making claims they believe are true.....

I am sure there are. But I also am sure Alex has not spent a year on a space ship, is fully aware of how asinine his story actually is, and still continues to reap whatever rewards he can collect from the small circle of gullible people that he has acquired.

Whether Alex falls into this category I have no idea.

If he isn't making it up "knowingly", then he is a scam artist selling lies for selfish reasons, and should be arrested.

If he is unknowingly fabricating these stories during some delusional mental episode, then he should be outed as a wack-o before he drags more crazy folks to their doom.

just my 2 cents...

I thank you for them. I enjoyed reading your post.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Collier's message of love is a good one, no doubt. Nothing wrong with that. That being said I think he's a quack too. I'm not sure if he's mentally ill or if he doesn't really believe what he's saying and he's just using this stuff for speaking fees etc... It's a 50/50 proposition. I tend to lean towards the quack side. But free speech is a wonderful thing. He's entitled to speak his mind and people can make up their minds as whether or not to believe him or not. I don't. Being as I haven't given him a psyche exam and a polygraph I don't know if he's mentally ill or not. Now if Mr. Collier is willing to go through that I'll donate my services, but until then I have my opinion, as does he and everyone else here.

posted on Feb, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Mr. Mask you are the MAN, that open letter was awesome and hilarious, I really hope Ralph reads it. And I totally agree with your comments about his kids, I don't think that is going too far at all, I would be concerned for them too, but hopefully they are in on the joke. Keep up the good fight for truth my man!

TheDeanofGreen

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDeanofGreen
Mr. Mask you are the MAN, that open letter was awesome and hilarious, I really hope Ralph reads it. And I totally agree with your comments about his kids, I don't think that is going too far at all, I would be concerned for them too, but hopefully they are in on the joke. Keep up the good fight for truth my man!

TheDeanofGreen

Thanks for siding with the "good guy" on this (yes, I am the good guy here).

You are officially one less person on Alex's "sucker list", and you should be damn proud.

It ultimately means that you are not in danger of walking off a cliff while it is in plain site.

It also means I can't sell you an invisible space-ship on Ebay.

Thanks again...love to see people dig my fluff.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Mr. (forgot the name) did you even read Sacred Earth,?? you might find some sort of predictions that are actually happening today like mars structures found, moon structures, haarp, NWO, etc, and these are consistent with some other former government officials that spoke up later than 1994 (Ex. John Lear and of the Diclosure Project). No ne could made up such inventions, if your mind is so close why would you even log to this site??

You should do a little more research...before craping in someones belief system..

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jcampuzano
Mr. (forgot the name) did you even read Sacred Earth,?? you might find some sort of predictions that are actually happening today like mars structures found, moon structures, haarp, NWO, etc, and these are consistent with some other former government officials that spoke up later than 1994 (Ex. John Lear and of the Diclosure Project). No ne could made up such inventions, if your mind is so close why would you even log to this site??

You should do a little more research...before craping in someones belief system..

Sigh...

Are you aware none of that stuff backs up Alex's claims to have lived on a space ship for three years?

Nor does it explain all his false predictions and past inaccuracies in foretelling the future.

I am not saying aliens are nonexistent by pointing out Alex as a fraud.

I am pointing to you as a "victim of scammery" if you are trusting in Alex.

As for the book you mentioned above (I forget the title), if it does anything to help you believe in Alex's laughable scam/story...I can safely say it is probably a book marketed to imbeciles or lofty minded types...

Anything to make a buck.

You print it...they buy it.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I've done plenty enough in this area of conspiracy.

I dare to say it is you who may be lacking in proper research hours spent.

Hit the books (and not those tabloid-metaphysical-crystal-worship ones) and come back when you can better support Alex with some facts.

Thanks for stopping in and being you.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Mr.Mask, Morenae looks down upon you!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Mr.Mask, Morenae looks down upon you!

I know...

I guess I am just upset the UFOs never took me away and took Alex instead.

I mean...it sucks.

I want nothing more then to be willingly kidnapped by some aliens.

I'll even let them stick me with needles and cut me open a little as long as I survive the ordeal.

I mean, I'm a FREE TEST SUBJECT HERE!!!

Whatever...Morenae sucks.

Bottom line.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So crop circle threads go to SKUNK -

Whilst BS like this stays in ET/UFOs?

Great work guys

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Mars Structures
Moon Structures Yeh right some photographs zoomed in so much they show NOTHING lets have a look at this example from the living Moon people (John Lear)

I call it the pink sperm spaceship.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Do YOU think thats a spaceship on the Moon have a look at WHAT they claim are structures on the Moon its BS so is the Mars stuff.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

you should see the really great pic i have of a huge lake on mars, with water in it, no less. it's AHHHMAZING. i said, "should see" but doesn't mean i'm gonna show ya.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

you should see the really great pic i have of a huge lake on mars, with water in it, no less. it's AHHHMAZING. i said, "should see" but doesn't mean i'm gonna show ya.

Well you have a link to the livingmoon in your sig so you are in the same class as John Lear

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

i'm in a class! woot! THE LEAR CLASS. sounds kinda swanky, doesn't it?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join