It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to ALEX COLLIER

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

My mother saw a UFO 40 feet away, with witnesses.

Trust me, I do not think ALL accounts of UFOs are lies.

Nor did I ever say that.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

It has to be said however that quite a large number of people who have bizzare expiriences but no proof, do not bludgeon the wider world with thier life story, embelish that story to make it "interesting" or earn any money from it what so ever. These people are responsible and well adjusted . AC is a psychological junk mailer and if his bull was toxic , then the amount he spreads around would have had the EPA up his tail pipe quicker than termites up a redwood.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

reply to post by Mr Mask

You can twist words all you like (like sifting through truth/deceivers is a "burden" to me which I never said), but that doesn't change the reality/truth of him or his work or that you're attacking him based on your "opinion", not truth. I don't "know" the reality of him or his work so I'm not taking a stand, you are, but you don't know the reality of him or his work and that's my point.

You haven't met him, you say it would be a waste of time to meet his friends/family, etc. and take too many years. Well years is what it takes.

I personally spent decades researching researchers, I went and met as many as I could so I could ask my questions and/or get a feel for them as a person. That's why to me you're an armchair critic. Read all his writing, saw all his videos and *voila* you're an AC expert - no, you're not. All you've done is read his writing and watched his videos like everyone else, otherwise you know nothing about him because it would take too much "time" you admitted.

You didn't address any of my direct questions, like why not diss on someone who truly is trying to herd a following and milk them for money/support.

You base all this on your assumptions and not your experience, tsk tsk. I'd rather hear about people's personal experiences than their opinions on other people's experiences.

You can claim you're not a victim of brainwashing all you like, but you are here doing what you're doing because you're a good sheeple whether you're willing to see that or not. We've all been lied to for thousands of years, but not you? Yeah, right. You know all the Great Truths? Any Great Truths? You see what we're all 'allowed to see', nothing more.

You think TPTB aren't ensuring we're all divided and left sifting through heaps of bs for grains of truth just like this thread? You think there aren't hundreds of thousands of missing children every year? I suppose you think there are no aliens either and that every person who ever spoke of seeing/interacting with them has to be a fraud.

Doesn't sound like you're much of a credible researcher in any regard.

You can throw out insults to those of us who don't agree with your opinion, it doesn't change the reality which I assure you neither of us truly knows because we're buried in layers of lies. Oh, except you, you're not buried in lies or duped or brainwashed to stand in lines like cattle, pay your taxes on time, believe what the tv tells you...

You are not an Alex Collier expert until you've spent time with him and learned everything there is to know about him, his life, his work. To say so is extremely arrogant and an "extraordinary" claim that needs "extraordinary proof", didn't you say?

I could care less what you believe, He seems to have really gotten to you for "some" reason. Maybe you just don't want to know about other realities/possibilities, dunno.

I don't agree you are an expert on Alex anywhere except in your mind. You won't take the time it takes to become an expert by your own admission.

Your opinion is valid, everyone's is. I just don't accept it as truth because you haven't shown any, only opinion.

I appreciate you wishing me luck on finding truths, we could all use it... (and yes, I know it was sarcasm on your part, but we've all been lied to, and for you to believe you haven't is really foolish).

You should have discussed this with Alex first, that would be the honorable thing to do before you go publicly trashing him and again I say you are not just going after his work, you are going after him and his parenting, which (in my opinion) is WAY over the line of intelligent discussion and making it personal on your part. For whatever reason, I have no idea. There's far more obvious hoaxers out but for some reason you're stuck on Alex and that's why you don't have credibility in my 'opinion' to challenge him on anything.

FYI - the technology they have doesn't have to be simply mind control, there are holographic images and clones as well, but of course you know that.

I don't have time to waste posting here and hope you will consider my points rather than treating them like they are "victim statements" (another field of expertise for you?).

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

You haven't met him, you say it would be a waste of time to meet his friends/family, etc. and take too many years. Well years is what it takes.

Wrong...it takes dozens of false predictions, the fact that "Alex Collier" is the second name this guy used thus far to meet the public, insane claims with no proof, and lets not forget his best quote during an older interview-

"The more I drink, the more aliens I see".

Yeah...sorry...I have REAL things to research further.

I personally spent decades researching researchers, I went and met as many as I could so I could ask my questions and/or get a feel for them as a person. That's why to me you're an armchair critic. Read all his writing, saw all his videos and *voila* you're an AC expert - no, you're not. All you've done is read his writing and watched his videos like everyone else, otherwise you know nothing about him because it would take too much "time" you admitted.

So...by YOUR definition, reading someone's complete body of work on a subject is not enough to understand them correctly?

So...if I read "all" the works published by Hawkin or Penrose, I wouldn't have the "slightest understanding" of their work unless I had tea and cakes with them, hung out, had a few beers and played cards with them?

You really don't get it do you?

HE HAS PREDICTED over 50 things that did not even remotely happen.

He ASSURED they would happen and that ALIENS told him so, showed him the future and PROMISED the waiting world all of this. Once it all failed to happen, he disappeared, only to return now to jump on the bandwagon and "make more money" and "gain more attention".

I do NOT need to go camping with the guy, or spend time with him, to see he is a fraud.

YOU are the one who NEEDS more proof why this guy "may be real", some may even go as far to say your are "overly generous with your time" in researching dead-ends and scams. Me? No thanks, I research far too many "serious" things in your world for me to go wasting another few years reading/watching this dud.

He sucks.

You didn't address any of my direct questions, like why not diss on someone who truly is trying to herd a following and milk them for money/support.

Yes I did...and I told you "once he started making a play for grieving parents of lost children" I decided he went too far.

You tend to think (as do a few others) that MAKING A LOT OF MONEY is the worst a cult-following of lies can do.

I refer you to Jones Town, Heaven's Gate, and a multitude of other deadly instances where the "cult leader" lied to bring its "hopeful and gullible" audience to their deaths.

You talk of money and sales and then point to Alex's inability to gain them on grand scale as testimony towards his "probable truth".

I tell you-

"don't drink his punch when he starts pouring it".

Because you seem "sold".

You base all this on your assumptions and not your experience, tsk tsk. I'd rather hear about people's personal experiences than their opinions on other people's experiences.

It is a big "no duh" when you say "you would rather hear experiences " then opinions. Who wouldn't? But...making up lies to make it seem like you HAD experiences should be seen as underhanded.

But...sadly, Alex knows there are at least 10,000 people out there willing to overlook his failed predictions and lack of proof.

He has a market. You are part of it.

You can claim you're not a victim of brainwashing all you like, but you are here doing what you're doing because you're a good sheeple whether you're willing to see that or not.

No, I am here because I have almost 30 years of conspiracy research under my belt.

"Sheeple" is a coined phrase from Bill Cooper...I am far from such a thing of invented slang.

If you want to "buy" the line that "all people are sheep" then be my guest.

Chase your tail and count shadows.

Me? I'm sorry, I am not new to the paranoia and the nut-jobs.

So forgive me if I refuse to use a "slang word" invented by a "conspiracy dealer" to label myself or others.

I see you are "still" at the point where you "adopt" what other people say as truth, and even steal/coin their personal slang.

Sorry...I don't do that.

Perhaps it is because I am not a sheep? I don't put "other people's words" behind my own? Perhaps it is because you "may" already have become "someone else's" line of thinking?

Yeah, again...I'm sorry, but I see you as "easy to herd" and very quick to "swallow".

Doesn't sound like you're much of a credible researcher in any regard.

Seeing as you need a researcher to "prove to you" that this guy is a scam, I doubt you do any better at researching anything.

Oh, except you, you're not buried in lies or duped or brainwashed to stand in lines like cattle, pay your taxes on time, believe what the tv tells you...

I must admit...I do not watch TV, never stand in lines, or pay anyone anything I do not wish to pay.

I quit all those things about 7-10 years ago.

Who is sleeping sheep now?

You are not an Alex Collier expert until you've spent time with him and learned everything there is to know about him, his life, his work.

Wrong...a man's body of work is enough to detail his research.

You do not need to meet Einstein to gather correct information from his work.

What you are saying is ridicules and a total misunderstanding of the word "research".

In fact, your inability to personally separate yourself from those you research (your inner need to 'get to know them personally') shows that you are susceptive to "making pals".

You do NOT need to join a fan club, hang out with, or talk personally to anyone who has put down their life's work on paper.

If you needed to personally "meet" Alex to "understand" his dozens of failed predictions and unprovable claims -God bless ya!

I could care less what you believe.

The correct term is "couldn't care less", and it is a personal pet peeve when people use this incorrectly.

I don't agree you are an expert on Alex anywhere except in your mind. You won't take the time it takes to become an expert by your own admission.

Over ten years of study on Alex, and you want me to spend MORE TIME?

Don't you worry...I will follow his work until the day one of us dies. He has many years to prove me wrong.

Your opinion is valid, everyone's is. I just don't accept it as truth because you haven't shown any, only opinion.

Right back at ya!

The same can be said for you...and Alex.

Alex is the one who really needs to be providing truth here...not you, not me.

Sadly, all these years later, he has failed to do so.

I appreciate you wishing me luck on finding truths, we could all use it... (and yes, I know it was sarcasm-

It was not sarcasm.

Perhaps you misunderstood it as such because you never met me personally and this fact led your study of my words astray.

We both know, by your own rules, everything I am saying to you can't be "understood or proven by you" unless we personally meet.

You should have discussed this with Alex first, that would be the honorable thing to do before you go publicly trashing him and again I say you are not just going after his work, you are going after him and his parenting, which (in my opinion) is WAY over the line of intelligent discussion and making it personal on your part.

I welcome Alex in a debate on his silly little scam.

I also stand behind every word I have said on him.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I've been trying to figure out how you get groceries without standing in line since everyone else has to... do you just butt in? steal them? Evolved enough you don't need to eat?

How do you make money? Do something and get paid for it like everyone else? If you wrote a book about everything you've learned over the past decades, I'd love my free copy because by your belief system selling it would mean it's a scam intended to bilk money from people.

It sounds to me like you don't believe there are aliens here, period, that everyone out there trying to tell their story is a fraud, that you are one of the few that are "awake" and everyone else who thinks they are, aren't.

And no, you are not an expert on Alex Collier just because you've read his stuff. If you were an "expert" you'd know all about him personally as well, which you don't. You'd have more to say about him than he's a scammer. Doesn't take a lot of research to get an opinion, it does take a lot of research to become an expert (one who knows "everything" there is to know about a topic).

It's laughable you'd expect him to respond to you at all - who are you to him? Someone in a forum who doesn't buy his story and asking for a dog fight - yeah I'd sure jump at the chance if I were him ;-) This is a guess on my part, but I'm guessing he doesn't care what you believe, or not believe, of him.

There are tens of thousands of missing children every year - if its not abduction for aliens or sick sacrifices where are they going??? I suppose Bohemian Grove is a scam too?

If you believe Alex is "lying", then who is telling the truth in your opinion? Anyone? Or are they all lying?

So wise one, what do you believe is going on in our world based on all your decades of research? (serious question) What are the truths we're all (except you) missing?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Mask

I've been trying to figure out how you get groceries without standing in line since everyone else has to... do you just butt in? steal them? Evolved enough you don't need to eat?

Well then...I can tell you I still need to eat and I do not steal food. But you are wrong when you say "everyone has to stand in line".

I do not enter grocery stores or feel comfortable in commercial retail establishments, as well as public malls, theaters, restaurants or any other public place you can mention.

If I am to be seen in such a place, I will be accompanied by one of my security and surly won't be standing in a line.

How do you make money? Do something and get paid for it like everyone else?

I make money in very strange ways and feel as if explaining them would lead us all towards another "bashing" or "attack spree" on my personal life, as it happened early in this thread.

If you wrote a book about everything you've learned over the past decades, I'd love my free copy because by your belief system selling it would mean it's a scam intended to bilk money from people.

I am currently working on a book on my past "decade" on this planet. It will be POD and given to certain folks for free (soft cover) and downloadable (free as well) for anyone interested in the subjects within it.

I am not a fan of money and in my personal circle "I am a known money hater".

I wish money didn't have to be. Sadly, we both know there is no stopping it from controlling this world as of right now.

The best one can do, is strive to create a personal environment where money is "less important". But you can't always rent a venue or a hall for free (though sometimes it is possible), and if you throw a free event or meeting it will surly come out of your own pocket.

So yes...money does change hands in my life. If you have a way to get around that, I would surly pay for such information.

ALSO- Selling a book is not criminal or an act of greed if the book is filled with something other then lies. A book filled with lies and "an agenda based on lies" is a far cry from selling a book that is worthy of having a cover price.

It sounds to me like you don't believe there are aliens here, period, that everyone out there trying to tell their story is a fraud, that you are one of the few that are "awake" and everyone else who thinks they are, aren't.

Firstly, I do not have an opinion on "aliens being here or not". This thread is not about such a thing. Instead this tread is about a man who "in my opinion" is a fraud.

If you read anything in my words saying "aliens don't exist", then you read it wrong.

I personally do not know....nor do you...or Alex.

THAT is my point here.

ALEX is saying "he is sharing facts", when in doing so he is lying. For many examples, please go research Alex's predictions that all failed. Also look at where he claims these predictions came from- "right from aliens"!

And no, you are not an expert on Alex Collier just because you've read his stuff. If you were an "expert" you'd know all about him personally as well, which you don't.

Oh, I know a huge portion of his personal life (as would anyone researching this guy long enough). I just don't think those details are needed in a thread about his "hoaxing".

It's laughable you'd expect him to respond to you at all - who are you to him? Someone in a forum who doesn't buy his story and asking for a dog fight - yeah I'd sure jump at the chance if I were him ;-) This is a guess on my part, but I'm guessing he doesn't care what you believe, or not believe, of him.

Who am I? What kind of question is that?

I mean...do we compare our audiences? Do we gauge our importance by how many folks "follow" or "support" our causes?

Who am I to judge this man a fraud?

I am ME!

I am not alone in seeing Alex as a wind-bag scam artist, and I am hardly outnumbered in thinking so.

There are tens of thousands of missing children every year - if its not abduction for aliens or sick sacrifices where are they going??? I suppose Bohemian Grove is a scam too?

The Grove?! REALLY!? I see you also enjoy another "Alex" feeding you your info.

Where do children go? Hmmmm...I wonder. MUST BE ALIENS! Grove attending ALIENS!

Right?

Never mind things like-

1) The Boys Town scandal.
2) Human slave trafficking as popular (if not more) then drug trafficking.
3) Children are seen as sex objects to countless psychos and perverts world wide, with some countries actually being "proud of it" and making it legal, with doctors and lawyers spending thousands to visit such countries to "get children to themselves" for ungodly reasons. YOU need aliens to understand the predators who abduct and molest our children...I do not.

If you believe Alex is "lying", then who is telling the truth in your opinion? Anyone? Or are they all lying?

There are those who remain "unable to judge" and those who stand as blatant hucksters selling lies. Mostly all the "major" actors/scammers in the field of UFOs are lying in my opinion. But there are still a handful of witnesses I can not decide on.

Those who seem more "believable" have no book to sell, no tickets to sell, no audience to control, no donations to be taken.

Those who make a market out of this sort of thing, are all highly suspect of fraud.

And out of them all, Alex is one the top of the list of "such people" who appear to be nothing more then carnival workers looking for their next mark.

So wise one, what do you believe is going on in our world based on all your decades of research? (serious question) What are the truths we're all (except you) missing?

I think plenty of things about "what is going on".

This is not a thread on such matters.

I WILL tell you one thing-

We are being watched here. Those of us who go around getting crazy and violent are in danger of being used as "pawns" by those who wish to discredit conspiracy theorists as paranoid wack-os.

MOST IMPORTANTLY-
You won't be finding me writing much about "certain conspiracies" that I find to be "important", for reasons being "I refuse to be recorded here doing so".

This site (and many other avenues of conspiracy pop culture) have watered down many facets of the very subjects they report on. There seems to be an effort to erase the words and documents that have been shared or released in the past 60 years, and replace them with "Grove stories" or "alien reptiles" or "OOB experiences" or "ghosts", while leaving more "hard hitting subjects" to be forgotten and unreported.

I won't be incriminating myself further by "detailing" subjects I find "dangerous" to talk about.

Everything we write on this site (and anywhere online) is recorded in searchable databases. If you see no danger in leaving a history of your thoughts for authorities to "search", then perhaps you either "underestimate" the importance of such knowledge, or you just "don't believe what you are saying".

In any case...if you really had an idea how how many folks ended up dead "talking about more serious forms of conspiracy", then perhaps you would understand my stance on "only writing "fluff articles here".

No matter what you assume or know, let me tell you three things that I assure you are correct-

1) If Alex was right...he would have disappeared long ago. Instead, he does a great credit to "those who wish us confused" by sharing false information to a public "hungry for answers". A hungry man will beg for a cracker "thinking it a feast", while a well fed man will pass that cracker up and demand a steak. The steak-eaters do not live long lives or remain in the public eye for long.

-continued in next post-

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
-Continued from last post-

2) If Alex IS telling the truth- Then aliens are practical jokers or "scam artists" themselves, traveling amazing distances to "mess with" humans, sharing false predictions for whatever reason. If Alex IS not lying to us, then the false predictions stand as evidence towards aliens being "liars" or just "stupid". Two things I would hope advanced species from space would NOT be.

3) If a man says "aliens told me something", they are more plausibly insane or selling a scam. If you want to believe a man who failed in dozens of alien-given predictions, that is your right. As for me, I would rather remain rational and more reserved in my right to call "tomfoolery" where I see it.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
We are being watched here. Those of us who go around getting crazy and violent are in danger of being used as "pawns" by those who wish to discredit conspiracy theorists as paranoid wack-os.

MOST IMPORTANTLY-
You won't be finding me writing much about "certain conspiracies" that I find to be "important", for reasons being "I refuse to be recorded here doing so".

This site (and many other avenues of conspiracy pop culture) have watered down many facets of the very subjects they report on. There seems to be an effort to erase the words and documents that have been shared or released in the past 60 years, and replace them with "Grove stories" or "alien reptiles" or "OOB experiences" or "ghosts", while leaving more "hard hitting subjects" to be forgotten and unreported.

I won't be incriminating myself further by "detailing" subjects I find "dangerous" to talk about.

Ah, see.

It's very easy and very safe to debunk and attack and call people names on here, lots of people do it.

Much harder to try to get to the root of real conspiracies and real urgent issues and make a real difference on here. It takes a level of courage which you admit you don't have.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I find it hard to buy all of Alex claims however he is not someone who profits from this. His story is actually amazing and in my opinion well put together. He does not care if you buy his story and that does say something. So i want to believe him, i do not %100 believe him but i do enjoy his speeches. He has a positive message none the less. So he is not hurting anyone. He has no proof of course but he has much conviction to him some genuine expression and a very likable guy in my opinion. When he started in the late 80's early 90's he did have some accent i could not place. Some guy claims Alex real name is Ralph something. However there is no proof of that either. So with that said god bless Alex Collier.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

It's very easy and very safe to debunk and attack and call people names on here, lots of people do it.

You bet. No need to be shot in the face on my front step for posting to the public a bunch of crap on a site that "possibly" may be a Cointel trap or CIA information gathering tool.

Much harder to try to get to the root of real conspiracies and real urgent issues and make a real difference on here. It takes a level of courage which you admit you don't have.

Making a real difference on ATS?

I am sorry, I don't see anyone doing such a thing openly "on ATS".

I see repostings of public articles, endless speculation and "entertainment".

Am I saying "articles reposted from around the world are not welcomed"? Heck no.

But I must ask you- "who the hell is making a difference here with ATS being the tool to achieve this difference"? You?

I am afraid we both have a different view on "what helps" the public., and it doesn't begin or end with a public forum on a popular website based on spreading countless assumptions, speculations or lofty imaginations .

I'm sorry, I do not see anyone doing any "service" to the public accept perhaps aiding in the "mass confusion" of the present day.

I see people "really getting into a bunch of rumors and disinformation" as well as "honestly trying", but I see no one making a "difference" or winning some "secret battle".

If anything, this site does more to bombard and cloud all "knowledge obtained" by mixing it with thousands of pages of paranoid content and delusional ideas on "reality".

But hey, perhaps Alex is right...right?

Ok, lets try this from another perspective.

WHY would any of YOU give credit to Alex and his claims?

And why would you think he is talking to aliens when ALL the information given to him turned out false in failed predictions?

Where is Alex "right"?

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You bet. No need to be shot in the face on my front step for posting to the public a bunch of crap on a site that "possibly" may be a Cointel trap or CIA information gathering tool.

Gee, thanks for that lovely image, Masky.

BTW I honestly believe that the owners themselves are good people, but yeah the "Cointel trap" people are here too.........

Now, off to get me some groceri--*BANG* *thud*

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Gee, thanks for that lovely image, Masky.

Sorry my friend, but that is an image I think "most" posters foolishly tend to ignore or overlook.

I believe that the owners themselves are good people,

That is not the subject of this thread, but the moderators and owners have been overly nice enough to allow me to be here. This, in-itself, is enough for me to show them proper respect while within their den.

Everyone running/regulating the place seem as nice as anyone else, and I am thankful for the work they do.

but yeah the "Cointel trap" people are here too.........

Also not the topic at hand. I will neither disagree or agree on that one. I will say-

"Everything you type here will be searchable for longer then your life time"

Now, off to get me some groceri--*BANG* *thud*

I do not see humor the way you do. I do like you though and I wish you wealth and health.

With this all said and done, I shall be missing for a few days, perhaps more.

When I return, I would LOVE to see the active "posters" here compile a list of "reasons" for trusting alex Collier. I have done very much in the way of sharing "why I say he is a fraud". His failed predictions. His drinking problem. His ludicrous tales with no proof. His fantastic story of living on a space ship for a year. His changing of his name.

Many say I have "nothing" but a sideline view of it all, and that I am the one going "too far". So show me. Bring it on in all of its wonder. YOU show ME where Alex has some credit and a leg to stand on.

When I return, I would so adore a long list of reasons why "Alex Collier" SHOULD be seen as a REAL ambassador between earth and aliens from space.

Enjoy your researching.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Mr Mask
I want to thank you for doing a great service here at ATS.Members all the time use catch phrases like deny ignorance/Truth seeker. At the same time ignorance thrives here in abundance, more so than I care to point out.
How are ATS members to be taken seriously when such dribble is entertained.
Enter Mr Mask.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

??? The Grove is a "story"??? You totally lost me on that one - there's far too much support that its real, including an interview with Mr. Gerken himself and Nixon about it !!! It's VERY real and if you doubt that, then you won't believe anything!

And yes, I'm sure we're all monitored online and even our thoughts if they want to - hence my previous statement that we're all lied to and all victims. Kudos for anyone thinking they're free, in my opinion its an illusion.

My ultimate fear is they have technology to even capture our soul at death - here on earth we are just a moment in eternity existing as people - why, I have no idea but have never liked it - but here we are nonetheless scrapping among ourselves over what - anything and everything - and as long as we're distracted it all works in their favor, not ours.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

??? The Grove is a "story"??? You totally lost me on that one - there's far too much support that its real, including an interview with Mr. Gerken himself and Nixon about it !!! It's VERY real and if you doubt that, then you won't believe anything!

Sigh...

Yes, the Grove is a REAL PLACE, and REAL PEOPLE attend parties there. I personally even know someone who worked there and he has many stories to tell about the place.

BUT you have gone far to paint this factual place as what?

An EVIL insider's secret cabal of demon worship?

Or

A reptilian landing pad?

Or what?

Perhaps, an elite place to govern the world from while still enjoying running around nude and drunk?

Please...are you that brainwashed that you accept Alex Jone's little story of this place?! Are you so lost that you digest this little Infowar's story without even blinking?

If so, I can see why Mr Collier has such an easy time "getting your attention".

Really now, the Grove is a real place, with real attendees and surly it is "an expensive group to belong to", but where in YOUR PERSONAL investigations do you find any reason to use this place as a "point" in this thread?

Look...I'll make this easy on you and try to help you see it the "way it is"-

There are MUCH MORE powerful groups and meetings that have spent decades and decades "screwing you over" and "changing your world" for the worse. If you want to attach so much attention to this harmless little affair of woodland dancing and drinking to the big story, be my guest...but when you find yourself all lost and enamored towards rubbish stories invented/twisted by the likes of Mr Jones and Mr Collier, while the "real stories" pass you by, just know you have been duped.

Misdirection and disinformation at its best.

You have groups like the Trilateral Commission and the Council of Foreign relations, but YOUR mind focuses on "demon worshipping elites in the Grove".

You do them all a great service in keeping your mind attached to small fish in a bigger pond.

PS- I also notice, a whole week later and not a single person has added a single point on "what makes Mr Collier the real deal". No facts, no suggestions, not even a guess. Perhaps Alex Collier is bankrupt when it comes to the whole "credit" thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
well something is going on.
i mean, why does a space station with 5 guys on it, need several tons of fresh fruit?
why is there a space launch platform in the middle of the ocean that we never hear anything about other than the fact it exists? have you seen all the junk floating in earth orbit? what the sam hill is that all about!? if that's all junk, they are surely endangering the entire planet and their own programs, defense systems and satellites, by leaving it up there, intact. something's fishy going on, we just don't know how fishy and who and what and where to draw the line of demarcation between ET, earth based ET and our own stuff!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
well something is going on.

No need to add to that fact a bunch of speculation in areas that one is no expert on.

i mean, why does a space station with 5 guys on it, need several tons of fresh fruit?

They need it to eat. When it costs billions of dollars for a one-way ride to the fruit-store, it is best to make that trip only once.

Unless you think there is a conspiracy behind sending fresh fruit to the ISS?

why is there a space launch platform in the middle of the ocean that we never hear anything about other than the fact it exists?

Again...are you hinting that this little tidbit of information should lead a rational mind towards "aliens"? And if so, are you saying this has "something" to do with Alex Collier's aliens?

have you seen all the junk floating in earth orbit? what the sam hill is that all about!?

It is "about" this-

Space Junk a serious growing problem.

if that's all junk, they are surely endangering the entire planet and their own programs, defense systems and satellites, by leaving it up there,

You are correct. There are offered awards for anyone who comes up with workable ideas on how to remove or reduce space debris. So if you have any good ideas, start sharing them with NASA.

But again, is this about Alex Collier, or are you just throwing random speculations at the wall and hoping they somehow add credit to his wild stories?

something's fishy going on, we just don't know how fishy and who and what and where to draw the line of demarcation between ET, earth based ET and our own stuff!

So should we just invent things from thin air and then say "that is close enough to fact for me"?

I do not think that is a very good idea when discussing "what is fact" and "what is not".

In all, I am waiting for anyone to throw in a single shred of proof to back up Mr Collier's stories. I do not want speculation or uninformed opinions. I want facts.

Unless you want to play the whole "what if" game.

If so-

"What if- all people who believe Alex Collier are just totally gullible individuals incapable of rational thought while lacking any realistic perception of the world around them"?

In other words....What if Alex Collier fans are just "lost minded and aloof"?

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Heres the thing Mr Mask. Good as this thread has been, Im guessing you know as well as I do , that to continue to entertain/torture the Disciples of Collier any longer, is just blatant sadism on your part and I applaud you for it !

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by Mr Mask

Heres the thing Mr Mask. Good as this thread has been, Im guessing you know as well as I do , that to continue to entertain/torture the Disciples of Collier any longer, is just blatant sadism on your part and I applaud you for it !

Yknow...I guess you have a point there.

I am just procrastinating before choosing my next target for my next "fluffy thread".

Tell ya the truth...I am stuck with a lot of choices and do not know what "load of crap" to confront next.

Alex is just a warm port in a storm.

But yeah, the horse is dead and beaten far beyond any recognizable structure of animal...

I guess it is time to let the thread die the death is should have died weeks ago.

Salute!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join