It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to ALEX COLLIER

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Dear Alex.

Mr. Collier, I hope this letter finds you well and alive. I write to you today because I understand you are absolutely full of crap and taking all efforts to swindle people into trusting your silly stories of “space pirates” and “communications with friendly aliens”.

I would like to share with you a few things I have been feeling. Your recent interview with Project Camelot has driven me to bless you with my attention here. You are very lucky to have me write to you this evening since I usually ignore "crazy people". But today, after seeing Project Camelot throw their last shred of nonexistent credibility your way...I figured it was time to address your madness.

I will share my thoughts in separated segments for you to " understand better". I know you are very busy with aliens inside your mind, so I want this to be as simple as possible.

Here goes.

1) You are so badly put together, that your story is not just improbable, but also “laughable”. You say aliens are coming to take over our civilization…and then you give the advice to grow a garden. You say that aliens are millions of years ahead of us, yet our government has made deals with them instead of just falling before their might.

Please tell me…if aliens are here and against us…how is it a simple garden will help my family survive the invasion? How is it that these creatures from space are so advanced, yet they are reduced to bartering with our leaders instead of just grabbing whatever they want? How is it that we are even still standing to still stand against these space villains, when all rational thought would lead one to trust such a stand would be ended in the blink of a human eye?

2) Your inside information is given to you from an alien who visits you inside your head. This visitor whispers such horrifying stories into your ear, and then you take them as fact. Please, tell me how crazy I would have to be to trust you on this? What I mean is- IS there a way for a “sane” person to begin believing in you? I SO WANT aliens to come to earth, but I can’t find any way to take a word you say seriously…is there anyway I can “fall” for your stories so I can also join your fanatical circle of zealots? It is very hard to be that “clueless” but it sure looks fun.

3) You say that to defeat these aliens, we only need to “feel love” and “project our happy intent” towards the sky. How is it that this “love-in” approach is going to defeat aliens that have advanced technology able to destroy us from deep space? Why is it that these invaders are coming to “get us” but the only advice you give is “love each other”? Do hugs kill aliens? How come you offer us only hippy-happy-hogwash to defend our planet? Can’t your alien friends give us ray-guns or some super technology to better our chances in the head-to-head event you warn is coming? How about a holographic sling-shot even? I’m sorry…I just don’t see how your advice of “being sweet to each other” is ever going to help us in a battle with space-monsters.

4) You mention the word “holographic” a lot. The aliens have “holographic politics”, they have “holographic technology” and they have “a holographic universe”…Do you know that just “mentioning” holographic things in no way makes you seem “tech-savvy”. Just saying “worm hole” doesn’t really make you look smarter. Buzz-words do not hold as much weight as you think…well not with sane folks.

5) You mentioned you have 5 children at home. I wonder how horrible it is to wake up to dad talking about this crap everyday. Is it really worth your youtube fame to destroy your children’s lives by attaching them to your sick and hollow “sham”? I am so sad for your kids…they didn’t get to pick a father, instead they were just forced to have you as their “role model”. Man…poor kids. I hope they can afford the help they will need when you finally are “put in the asylum”.

6) Last one here…I quickly noticed you have put on a bit of weight and look well rested. So much for hoarding/rationing food and losing sleep over the invasion. Man Alex…you are really a pig in your own right. I wonder if all those bucks you are making scaring the crap out of “slow learners” and “ignorant star-fearers” is worth it…sure looks like the steaks are yummy in your house.

With all that said…I leave this rant/letter to you. I hope you respond soon. I promise, I have a lot more to say, but I would rather continue this in person.

Good day Alex.

PS-Forgive the method of delivery. I tried to reach you on your astral-communicator, but it seems some evil space-thugs have jammed my holographic broadcaster.

PSS-For those interested in Project Camelot's pointless interview with this blow-hard yammering about nothing for over an hour...it is here-

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

+38 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have 1 question for you Mr Mask:

Why do you care so much about Mr. Collier?

First of all... I know that you posted about 4 or 5 seperate posts on the original thread that had this video... each time bashing him in a new way. Has he ever bashed you or discredited your life? I think not. He has said numerous times... over the past years... that this is his story-believe it or not, its up to you. He's not forcing his ideas upon you... as you are upon him. To result to insulting him only adds to the fact that you are a very immature person, whoever you are, and whether or not you care... it is how people here think of you, and that is something that you can't control. You are only adding to your already terrible reputation by making comments like this.

And to the actual point of this thread... discrediting his story...

How do you know he is lying? Have you seen proof to contradict what he is saying? Do you talk to aliens... have you been briefed on their agenda, their politics, their biology, their reasoning? You seem to be giving me, at least, the idea that you seem to be an expert in the field of extra-terrestrial study. You know that they will not need our food, are not evil, and have nothing that Mr. Collier speaks about. Where's your evidence to prove your side of the story? I really would like to hear it.

Finally... It is not the source of the message that is important, but the message itself. Alex Collier has been saying for years that as a species, we have been abused not only by other species, but ourselves, because we allow it to happen. He says only by love can we conquer that domination. This message is just as good as any message, and is one we should all take to heart. There is no solid proof that Jesus existed as the man that is described in the bible, but does that demean his message of love and forgiveness at all? Of course not!

Don't take this as a challenge, but only as an opinion. I don't know who you are, where you live, what you do, what kind of conditions you live in or were raised in.... so I have no right at all to judge you. I am simply telling you my opinion, and an opinion that reflects the opinions of many others.

Monts

P.S. I don't know about you... but I would rather have my kids raised by a delusional man who is telling people to love eachother and themselves than someone who is constantly insulting other people and demeaning them as people.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

I don't know about you... but I would rather have my kids raised by a delusional man who is telling people to love eachother and themselves than someone who is constantly insulting other people and demeaning them as people.

Wow...so wait...you rather have impressionable children raised by a fear-mongering quack who tries to convince people that aliens talk to him inside his mind and then goes on to say it is 100% fact that aliens are coming to hurt us, then a guy who thinks Alex is a liar and a scum bag who swindles gullible folks?

Got ya...noted.

PS-Stay away from my kid.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
There are far worse charlatans out there who have websites full of books and DVD's and donation links.

alex has very little or nothing to sell.

I wonder how horrible it is to wake up to dad talking about this crap everyday. Is it really worth your youtube fame to destroy your children’s lives by attaching them to your sick and hollow “sham”? I am so sad for your kids

The fact that you actually start talking about his kids and family is quite low and I hope this thread is closed.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by grantbeed]

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

He has an email address you know ...

Seems to me this OP of yours is more of an ego driven exercise against a man towards whom you seem to have a disproportionate and rather unhealthy amount of personal animosity.

Whatever your reasons, I hope this thread has been a successful cathartic exercise for you ... although given your level of personal sentiments, and total dependence on everything being exactly what it seems, I highly doubt it.

If it makes you feel better to get the agreement of others so as to validate your ego, then let me throw out a token "you're so right" at ya in the hope that you may move on from the considerable emotional devastation that this man has brought upon your head.

There, feel better?

[edit on 12 Dec 2009 by schrodingers dog]

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
you dont see the world as it is..... but how you are.....

think about that......

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I don't think that Project Camelot's credibility hinges on the believability of the people and subjects they give attention to, but instead on their commitment to exploring subjects that many won't touch.

Fanboy-style "oh you trekkies" style rants don't belong in the realm of the strange and esoteric - it's all pretty much a take it or leave it field.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hi There! You seem pretty frustrated with Collier. I know theres a lot of opinionated people that suggest things that seem absolutely bogus, but still, i read what they have to say and what their 'speculating' but personaly, there isnt much need to explode! People belive what they want to belive. And if there gonna take Alex's ideas on board then thats there take towards their tameless tableau. Like that saying goes -- fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Collier among others is a catalist in a world of charlatans.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

you first start just flat out bashing the guy in that other thread about something visible near Neptune.

saying that anyone who believes in anything that Alex says is just a fool.

i mean that's just your perspective.

While i don't believe anything Alex says completely .

there is definitely a true general message in what he is saying.

the point is, people have no clue whats going on in this world.(the general public at least). The coming future is going to be a lot like a science fiction movie.

i understand where your coming from though.
People spreading lies for money is just poppycock.

Although you have some reasons, i still think there might be something your overlooking.
next three years will rattle the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

while I have been at odds with your views in the past on this site, I commend you for calling a spade a spade.

we need a lot more of that...maybe some see it as too harsh or out of line or whatever, but that is in the eye of the beholder.

thought you would appreciate a little support...seeing you are getting slammed a bit.

keep it up. we need voices like you sometimes.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by iamsupermanv2

Thank you sir...as I have stated to you before...I AM a super hero. Super Heroes fight crime and lies...it is a duty, not a hobby.

As for being slammed...it is very obvious that "logical" people are agreeing overly with my point (just not my method)...and "frivolous lofty-types" (is that an acceptable way to say it?) are holding on with all their might to anything that gives them hope that "ET is here and waiting to say hello".

It is no secret that ATS is a majority of "lackadaisical dreamers" and a minority of "logical truth seekers"...so its no "skin off my back" when the UFO-zombie-hoards rush my "castle of logic".

I do thank you for showing support...I know I am a hard man to adopt into many "discussions" ...but I can't stand people who fool people for a living, and then having their zealots attack ME for being right.

And I am right...

And no...I don't have to prove it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by maus80
I don't think that Project Camelot's credibility hinges on the believability of the people and subjects they give attention to, but instead on their commitment to exploring subjects that many won't touch.

Really? I tend to think the Camelot girl ending Alex's last speech with her saying "everything Alex is saying here is absolutely true" does a very serious credit towards discrediting the project.

But that's just me...I tend to judge people for outlandish claims that slap every field of science in the face.

I guess I'm just old fashioned....yknow...Pre-youtube era.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Monts

I don't know about you... but I would rather have my kids raised by a delusional man who is telling people to love eachother and themselves than someone who is constantly insulting other people and demeaning them as people.

Wow...so wait...you rather have impressionable children raised by a fear-mongering quack who tries to convince people that aliens talk to him inside his mind and then goes on to say it is 100% fact that aliens are coming to hurt us, then a guy who thinks Alex is a liar and a scum bag who swindles gullible folks?

Got ya...noted.

PS-Stay away from my kid.

It's no different to what the clergy do, or believing god is communicating with you. And there are literally billions on this planet brought up that way and who believe that.

You seem to have a real attitude problem, completely at odds with your introduction thread. I wish you were the member you claimed to be there and not a raving hypocrite. If you were more like that intro, a lot less people would wish you buggered off to GLP.

As a friend of mine likes to say when defending AC. Perhaps one day AC woke up with an epiphany. He knew the world was going down the toilet, and that neither religion nor politics could save us. So maybe he dreamed up this alien story purely as a means to get out his message of peace and love and respect. Who knows maybe that's exactly what Jesus would have done.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Yknow...I am glad to see everyone "getting" that I am taking a huge metaphorical dump on Alex with this thread.

But I am kinda dissipointed that no one got I was "also" poking fun at Charlie Sheen with the title.

O well...so much for wacking two silly-birds with one silly stone.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Yeah...THAT'S why Alex is giving speeches about aliens...to save the world with his OH-SO-NEW philosophy of "don't hurt each other".

Thank GOD (pick one) for his incredible idea right there.

I love how people say "hey if he is lying, at least he is lying for the right reasons...love and happiness".

Yeah...what a great reason to LIE to thousands of hopeful people who would trust anything to escape the world they live in.

How Christ-like of him.

Now that I think more about it...I guess Crucifying his "ideas" is a lot nicer then...yknow.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hello Mask,

Indeed you do have a point, and a good point at that. I would love to give a S+F for the information your providing, heck i will anyway. However, there is a right way and wrong way for getting a message across. If you feel its important enough to have people read what your presenting then its equally important to go about it the right way, being nice. I sense alot of anger in you which is very noticable in your writing. There's no room for negativity and anger in a discussion.

Please carry on what your doing, as like i said you do make a strong case. But please, for us all, calm down a bit? Please

Be safe and be well!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish

It's no different to what the clergy do, or believing god is communicating with you. And there are literally billions on this planet brought up that way and who believe that.

So...you see no difference in having "faith" in a religion that predates us all by thousands of years, over "making up your own religion and painting it as fact"?

None what so ever?

Believing with faith in an ancient philosophy/religion that has spawned entire cultures...is a tad different then "inventing your own facts and then swearing they are scientifically correct 100%" while you get paid to do it.

If you needed me to point that out to you...I dare say, you sir need to "weigh" this subject again in your mind.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Jeez you think only you and Sheen have any ownership over 'open letter', I'm still reeling at how huge your ego is wow. Hows it working out for you personally?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Hello right back at you.

Just for the record...no anger here. I don't get angry very often, and I surly never get "mad" over internet banter and silly things like this.

I understand some may think being a barking dog on the front lawn of truth is a tad "drastic"...but I "think" is is needed...overly needed...NAY...demanded by all things true and right! It is a crime to relax in the face of the snarling untruthasaurus! It is a beast that must be slain with force and a throat-seeking blade-of-blunt-honesty! It is a heroic knight's duty to lash at the flies of lies that hide! It is called for and right to do so!

Heh...pretty epic eh?

Anyways...yes...no anger...I just type very fast and like to rant about "stupidity" afoot.

Its a plague yknow...making everyone dumber by the day...no matter what side you rest on.

If it matters...I do this all because I do not have the heart to lie to folks like these scammers do.

I just am fighting the good fight with one eye and a crooked leg. It is my destiny to survive this suffocating stench of stupidity around me. I hope it is your goal to do the same...no matter how you battle the beat at hand.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by spookfish

So...you see no difference in having "faith" in a religion that predates us all by thousands of years, over "making up your own religion and painting it as fact"?

None what so ever?

Believing with faith in an ancient philosophy/religion that has spawned entire cultures...is a tad different then "inventing your own facts and then swearing they are scientifically correct 100%" while you get paid to do it.

Ahh...but what about ancient religions..they started off as people being "spoken to"

I know it could be splitting hairs...but it started off the same.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join