It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to ALEX COLLIER

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
If you missed where he said aliens run our government (early on within the newest speech),

I didn't miss it, Masky. I happen to think that's probably true.

or if you fail to see his "oh-so-urgent" message of the horrible "bad-aliens" (cus some are bad, and some are good, as he assures)

Makes sense to me. Some humans are bad, some are good. If there are other sentient races out there in the galaxy, the same is probably true of them - some are bad, some are good. Some of them like us and want to help us, some of them like to rape our women or eat us for lunch.

Are we slaves?

Yes, the whole world works on one big system of debt-slavery, where all the wealth and power trickles up to the central banks and corporations. Many entire countries are literally debt-slaves to the IMF and World Bank.

Let me ask you a small thing?

WHAT THE HELL would a man HAVE to say for you to assume he was lying?

That's a good question, Masky. I don't know.

This may almost be considered blasphemy on here, but I tend to trust things like intuitions, gut-feelings, visions, dreams, premonitions - as well as evidence and logic and reason.

Extraterrestrials infiltrated us and took over our governments? Makes sense - we have been absolutely helpless to prevent such a thing for thousands of years. How could one family (the Rothschilds) possibly become so wealthy and powerful and for all intents and purposes rule the world, without ever being taken down? Unless they are ETs, or descended from ETs?

Children are being abducted and experimented on and eaten for lunch? That also makes sense, and it would account for the thousands and thousands of children who inexplicably go missing all the time.

The good ETs balk at our monetary system and say "Why do you have to pay to live in a country that you were born in?
"? That also seems like something good ETs would say.

I don't know, Masky. A lot of the things AC says make a lot of sense to me. Plus he isn't selling anything or asking for money.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I fully support Mr Mask on this.

I just marvel at the sublevel of thinking when some here say "You cant prove he's lying!!!"

It is not our job to prove that his claims are false. It is his job to prove that he is right.

Extrordinary claims requires extrordinary(Is this spelled right?) proof.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Hey MD,

I'm God. Yup, that's right the big ol' end of all endings and starter of all beginnings.

I have decided in my infinite wisdom to balance the chance of your eternal soul having eternal happiness or eternal suffering on a knife-edge of distinction.

Prove to me that I am not God and I shall let you have eternal happiness. Prove to me that I am God and I will let you suffer in hell.

I could be lying here and do the opposite of what I said I would do, but that could also be a lie.

Either way I wish for you to show me some critical thinking.

-m0r (aka God)

EDIT: Michael just let me in on his prank at Tromso, he's such a goof.

[edit on 8/1/2010 by m0r1arty]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

You are not God. A little bird told me!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by iamsupermanv2

I do thank you for showing support...I know I am a hard man to adopt into many "discussions" ...but I can't stand people who fool people for a living, and then having their zealots attack ME for being right.

And I am right...

And no...I don't have to prove it.

You're only "right" in having (your) opinion - if you don't have to prove you're "right" in your conclusions (that Alex is a fraud), why should anyone else have to? What makes your "opinion" correct?

Here's my opinion - how about you do some REAL RESEARCH on Mr. Collier before bashing him? And what's really scarey here, is... what if Alex truly is right in what he says? Who's the fool then?

I get really tired of armchair critics who've never met these people, done any field research, looked at bigger pictures than their computer screens and JUDGE! Who are YOU to judge Alex? What have you done? Seen? Read? Explored? to further our human quests for Truths amongst all the Lies?

One possibility you haven't offered is that perhaps "Alex" is being duped - and that doesn't make him anything but a victim like we are. You're very hard/harsh on this man. People like you are the main reason people like him do not like being in public speaking, because they get ridiculed. There's no money to be made doing this so that's not a motivation for speakers to come forward - There's no glory in coming forward with this stuff because except for a few believers (of which there's always the token fanatics) everyone else will just openly laugh and scoff at "how ridiculous" his claims are.

Until you've walked a mile in his shoes, until you've got something more than your "opinion", your opinion is all you have, and should keep it to yourself. How would you like someone to take your life apart based on their "opinion" of you and not your "work"? How would you like them to extend their criticism of your beliefs and how you parent?

I think you're an ass - waste your time going after someone worth being ripped apart. Alex doesn't ask anyone to believe, he could care less, why do you?

Methinks you doth protest too much - perhaps you're trying to convince yourself what he says is not so -

And he's not the ONLY one out there saying this - what about the others, going to "call them out" too?

"This" kind of attitude is exactly why our human race remains so completely ignorant and why its so easy to manipulate and deceive us, so yes, let's get rid of all people trying to open our minds and hearts - they're soooo dangerous (not).

So yes, I'd very much like to know what basis you have for singling out Alex, who's barely even been in the public for the past several years and why not others? How about Budd Hopkins? David Jacobs? Miriam Delicado? Clifford Stone? Bob Dean?????

Who are YOU to condemn him?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kshaund

I didn't read your post when I got to "armchair critic" and "Mr Mask didn't do his research".

I've been researching UFOs (including Alex) longer then a large portion of our posters on ATS have been alive.

I have referenced information from his lectures, his book, and his LONG history as a "sharer of false predictions".

If you wish to see me "not be an armchair critic" I would have to be "personally within Alex's predicament"...meaning one of three things-

1-I would have to have been abducted and spent a year on a space ship while aliens told me "I am special and here to help save man kind on behalf of the aliens".

2-A complete wack-o who THINKS he is an ambassador on behalf of earth towards peace with aliens.

3-A scam artist who sells lies about aliens.

Any way you look at it...I have read EVERY printed word (and heard every recorded word) that Alex has EVER shared with the world.

If that doesn't give me a right to an "opinion" here, I dearly ask- "what would"?

Yeah...save it for the fools who buy this crap without investigating or weighing the information at hand.

As for me...hell...you may want to call me an Alex Collier expert.

That's right buddy....EXPERT.

And with that "title" I say to you...ALEX IS A FRUAD AND A PROVEN ONE AT THAT.

I refer you to his endless "prophecies complete with dates" that did not come true.

If that isn't enough to get you thinking correctly...well hell...screw it...I'M AN ALIEN! SEND ME MONEY SO I CAN SAVE THE WORLD!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

One possibility you haven't offered is that perhaps "Alex" is being duped - and that doesn't make him anything but a victim like we are.

WE!!!? Whoa buddy...you mean "you", not me. I am no victim like "you" so willingly call yourself. Good luck being a victim.

Also...the reason I haven't given a possible explanation that "Alex could be a duped victim" is because he isn't one.

Victims don't make up stories to fool people.

Victims don't get sent disinformation "inside space ships".

Victims don't share predictions that they say are 100% true and then disappear when said predictions fail to happen.

And as for not making money, this is my favorite defending line for Alex.

HE FRICKEN MAKES MONEY!!!

Not loads of it...not riches galore...but he DOES GET PAID to speak and also gets attention from his little scam.

Attention is almost as "good" as money. Both are forms of wealth. Fame is a thing "most people want" and Alex sure in hell "goes all the way for it".

So lets correct this...Alex DOES get paid...in attention and money...just not much.

And why is the money and attention so small? Because he is a crappy scam artist. In all his effort and time, he only came up with a scam "this small".

Boo to Alex...boo to you for saying I have done no research...and boo to anyone trying to defend this guy as "truth".

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I refer you to his endless "prophecies complete with dates" that did not come true.

I agree with you on this part, Masky-Mask. It's never good to make prophecies with exact dates attached, as the future is never carved in stone.

I can say "There will be a huge earthquake and Los Angeles will sink into the ocean", and that's a fairly solid prophecy, as we all know it's likely to happen at some point. But as soon as I say "There will be a huge earthquake and Los Angeles will sink into the ocean on July 12 of 2011", that's a crappy prophecy, and it'll likely make me look foolish when it doesn't come true.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Nice one Mr M to many fruit loops on the net they can claim crazy ideas without any proof but if you call them for what they are you end up the bad guy.
I will give you an example someone in the UK posed as a nine year old girl on the net over 400 pervs responded to the post if you can find 400 pervs as easy as that how many total nutters could you find, 1000's judging by post on various sites on the net!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

To clarify -

"If" Alex is being tricked, he is a victim, not a liar. I believe we are all victims of lies, our entire reality is based on lies created and perpetrated by the powers that be.

We are all being duped, therefore we are all victims of lies, you too !

We're all being given run-arounds and have to sift through intentional deceivers, unintentional deceivers and those telling the truth (or layers of truth).

Mind control projects have been around for many decades, there's another possibility.

My problem is there are obvious scammers out there who are reaping in gobs of money and encouraging people to follow their every word like Sean David Morton and Richard Hoagland - Alex does not do this, so why pick on him over them?

That he gets paid to speak is an absurd reason to see him as a scammer - most people invited to travel and speak anywhere get an honorarium - if Alex is condemned for this, then should all the other 'speakers' of the world, the CEO's, the workshop facilitators, the book authors, etc. etc. etc.

I have no idea if what he speaks is real truth (it really happened), is his truth (he believes it happened but didn't), or is intended lies (he made it all up). I very much doubt it's intended lies because if it was he'd be seeking limelight and fame and fortune as others do, which he doesn't which is why I lean towards it either being true, or he believes its true for those reasons and if either of these are true, it's not Alex's doing.

So you've read all Alex's words, so have many others, myself included.

Have you spoken with Alex to ask him directly about your concerns in his words? Have you spoken to any other researchers who know or have worked with him? Have you read other researchers works and cross-referenced them? Have you met ANY of these people??? Have you done any field research yourself?

If not, then by my definition you are an armchair critic, someone who sits at home, reads this and that and becomes a self-proclaimed 'expert'.

I think its unfortunate to waste energy trying to discredit Alex when he's not asked for anything from anyone, ever!

If you want to critique his work and words that's one thing, but attacking him personally is quite another and reflects very poorly on your intentions and credibility.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

To clarify -

"If" Alex is being tricked, he is a victim, not a liar. I believe we are all victims of lies, our entire reality is based on lies created and perpetrated by the powers that be.

So, you suggest, TPTB placed false images in Alex's brain...making him trust this fantasy and then seek to spread it? Oooooh, those evil PTB!

Sounds likely...really.

We are all being duped, therefore we are all victims of lies, you too !

Oh really!? THAT IS TERRORIZING MY FRAGILE GRASP ON REALITY!

No...I am kidding...I think that sentence is a copout and a byproduct of "victim thinking".

We're all being given run-arounds and have to sift through intentional deceivers, unintentional deceivers and those telling the truth (or layers of truth).

I have been given many stories in my life. Many hucksters, scammers, players and pawns alike. If you find the burden of "sifting for truth" to be so endless and impossible, I don't know what to tell you.

I do not find "sifting for truth" to be "that hard" in most cases. And, surly cases like these I find it easier then any other.

Mind control projects have been around for many decades, there's another possibility.

You are correct...and Alex is using a "published" form of "mind control".

My problem is there are obvious scammers out there who are reaping in gobs of money and encouraging people to follow their every word like Sean David Morton and Richard Hoagland - Alex does not do this, so why pick on him over them?

He gets paid in attention. I am sure he wanted "millions of dollars", but his scam was too "primitive" to get more then a handful of "lower education types" to invest...leaving his bank unpaid and his scam a failure.

That he gets paid to speak is an absurd reason to see him as a scammer - most people invited to travel and speak anywhere get an honorarium - if Alex is condemned for this, then should all the other 'speakers' of the world, the CEO's, the workshop facilitators, the book authors, etc. etc. etc.

This would be a valid point if- "Alex getting paid was my only reason to call fraud". Fortunately for the rational, his payment sits on the bottom of my "reasons" to find Alex a sham, while various other points have been included to make my view multidimensional (not holographic) and "not only" focused on his "payment" for creating such an outlandish set of lies.

I have no idea if what he speaks is real truth (it really happened), is his truth (he believes it happened but didn't), or is intended lies (he made it all up).
So you've read all Alex's words, so have many others, myself included.

Perhaps that is what you mean by "victim of mind control"?

Have you spoken with Alex to ask him directly about your concerns in his words? Have you spoken to any other researchers who know or have worked with him? Have you read other researchers works and cross-referenced them? Have you met ANY of these people??? Have you done any field research yourself?

I have worked with mentally challenged children in the past. One child demanded he was on the TV show "The Price is Right". He would mimic the announcer and say what he was bidding on and for how much, and then continue to say "he won".

I didn't waste valuable time trying to check his story. He was visually in front of me, there was no cameras or sound stage, and we surly were NOT on TV.

Point I am making here is-

"there is NO reason to waste time tracking down personal acquaintances, coworkers, family or friends of people who are "absolutely telling lies".

Imagine how limited my functioning efforts would be on planet earth if I had to halt my life to do "checking" on every single liar/scammer/nut-job/hoaxer/etc. If you think "proper investigation" into Alex and his claims DEMANDS such attention, then I do not envy your "rational judgment sections" of your mind.

I wish you luck finding light switches and lost car keys in any future you may suffer.

If not, then by my definition you are an armchair critic, someone who sits at home, reads this and that and becomes a self-proclaimed 'expert'.

Well, your definition is just fine with "you". But, if you do not mind very much- I will simply not give a hoot what your definitions, pontifications and opinions lead you towards. Not because I am that "kind of jerk", in fact I do cherish and welcome many people's views and ideas even when they contradict my own.

But when I am faced with a man or woman who can't "find a way to come to a final conclusion" about people like Alex, I find myself thinking "we have a lost cause in walking form".

You made it clear you are "still out to lunch on Alex and his crazy stories/predictions that have failed countless times in the past" (never mind his unprovable story about his year on a space ship and his meetings with the holographic-ones in his mind).

I am sorry, but if you can't figure that as poppycock, I won't be referring myself to any "definitions" you have on any subject.

As you said...you are a victim (one possibly of mind control).

I think its unfortunate to waste energy trying to discredit Alex when he's not asked for anything from anyone, ever!

It is an unfortunate case of "blindness" you have in seeing Alex as "not one seeking payment in any sense".

I wonder if you thought the same of the Heaven's Gate cult that did very much the same thing before ultimately taking the lives of so many "victims" who were "undecided or all for" the scam at hand.

If you want to critique his work and words that's one thing, but attacking him personally is quite another and reflects very poorly on your intentions and credibility.

Sigh...I am sure you think so. Hell, you even reserve the possibility that Alex is a victim of government mind control planting fake aliens in his life for some agenda.

Hell...I am sure you find a lot of "simple things" as poorly reflecting on matters that are "impossible" or laughable.

I like to remain un-victimized by such tomfoolery and remain a rational seeker of truth.

But hey, more power to you and your endless crusade in inventing possible ways that Alex is not at fault for the stories he published, preached and shared for all these years.

Good luck finding whatever truth you seek. I for one think you have less chance then most in finding it.

And people often wonder "how can a hoaxer make up such crazy crap and STILL find targets gullible enough to buy into it"-

To those people I say-

"Every time a sucker is born, an Alex Collier gets his wings".

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I have a question for you, Masky-Mask.

Would you tell a veteran police detective or FBI agent of 30+ years "You may NOT trust your gut instincts and intuition! You may NOT act upon any "hunch"es, premonitions or visions! If some information comes to you in a dream, FORGET IT! You may rely upon and act upon hard evidence, data, critical thinking, logic and reason ONLY!!!" ?

Of course not!

There are many, many things that go on in this universe for which we have no rock solid proof. But that does NOT mean that they don't happen.

If a person claims that they were, say, beamed up onto a ship and shown things by ETs and taken for a joyride, and then returned home safely and not left with any proof..... the fact that they have no proof does NOT automatically mean that they are lying!

That is a serious flaw in logic that I have observed you and many others on ATS making. "They can't show us conclusive proof so they must be liars, frauds, hoaxers, charlatans, snake oil salesmen......." etc etc.

I know that AC has no proof to show, but nevertheless many of the things he says resonate strongly with me. When he mentioned for example about innocent little children being used as a resource in the same sort of way we use cows and pigs and other animals, it resonated so strongly within me that I screamed aloud in rage and wept in despair.

I "know" that it's true, without knowing with absolute proof that it's true - if that makes sense.

Just like how I have "known" without knowing that many other things were true, my intuitions and visions have turned out to be right several times.

So - let the witch hunt begin! The man makes use of magick and prayer and the Holy Spirit - burn him, burn him now!

(Actually - please don't!!!)

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

MD, I like you...and have made an effort to be nicer with you.

But you must admit that "you" have admitted to saying-

"you do not know what Alex would have to say for you to think he was lying".

Does this sound like the gut instincts of a trained officer of the law?

Would I say to a cop "do not trust your gut feelings on this guy in this car we are pulling over"?

No...why? Because that officer probably has dealt with countless criminals and dangerous situations where his/her instincts have become sharp as knives and akin to "what is going on".

Unless you are a space cop, who has "dealt with aliens" enough times to make it routine in your life, then no, I wouldn't give much credit to your "gut".

In fact, everything around you screams "Alex is lying". False predictions, tall tales, alcoholic tendencies (yes, that is relevant) and a self-proclaimed importance to saving humanity. And yet, you are still "one the fence" with this one.

Sure...sounds about right.

I've made it clear I do not "believe" we are alone in the universe...but in no way does that drag me to giving Alex any sort of credit. In NO WAY does the scientific possibility that life exists off-world lend credit to Alex being the ambassador to Aliens he knows by name, face and meeting.

In NO WAY is this guy giving rational explanations or even a drop of evidence. In fact, he does the very opposite by delivering false predictions and unproven hearsay between him and aliens who meet him INSIDE HIS BRAIN.

So...point being...a cop deals with crime...I would trust him "more" (but not absolutely) on his gut-feelings when dealing with crime.

Alex deals with wack-os and the gullible. The very people who say things like-

"I KNOW he is telling the truth, I don't know how I know, I just DO!"

So I would only trust his gut instincts on "crazy folk" and his instinctual familiarity with what "those types" of people "will buy".

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To clarify,

Just because I believe certain things he says are true, such as the abuse of children, or the infiltration of our planet - does not mean I believe absolutely everything he says without question.

Every and all claims made are still subject to individual analysis! As well as intuition and prayer and careful discernment.

PS. Constant use of "wacko", "gullible", "crazy folk" is highly insulting. I'm almost feeling like we're not great buddies any more, Masky!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MajorDisaster]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
PS. Constant use of "wacko", "gullible", "crazy folk" is highly insulting. I'm almost feeling like we're not great buddies any more, Masky!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MajorDisaster]

I am sorry if you feel you fall into this category or if you find my "thoughts" on people who throw rational thought out the window to give credit to Alex as "delusional, undereducated, or gullible".

I really wish I could change how I feel about this to somehow allow you to be considered "not one of those types".

In your defense, you plainly state in every post that you do NOT take Alex as 100% truth and reserve your right to "not make a choice" until you are further proven to do so.

That makes you "less gullible" or something "less insulting"...right?

I AM trying here!

If it matters, I have a few personal friends who I adore and love with all my heart who DO give Alex 100% credit, as well as a few friends who (IMO) go too far to give credit to current UFO study in saying "its all true!"

I do not love them less, nor do I tell them that "I think they are anything less then crazy, delusional or gullible".

If we are to interact in a friendly sense, we must get over the fact that I find you to be a little bonkers and overly hopeful to the point of irrationality, as well as accept the fact that you think I "jump to conclusion without proper research or a healthy open mind".

You think I am closed minded (a horror I would rather die then suffer within my adventures on earth)

I think you are "being taken for a ride by a few people who know how to take advantage of the dreamers amongst us.

Both insulting views ONLY if we allow them to insult us.

We can simply accept what we think of each other and then quest to find truth on both sides without worrying too much about the smaller things.

Because look at it this way...one of two possibilities.

1) I am right...ALL these people are cashing in on people too gullible to know better, making you a "mark" for a carnival huckster.

or

2) You are right and I have wasted decades on earth, blind to the greatest secrets on earth, as dumb as a new born bird fallen from a nest and hopelessly lost behind my wall of inner deceit.

One of those is right...whatever one it is, one of us is going to feel insulted.

I say we ignore that fact of two points, and simply agree to continue on opposite sides of this fence, in harmony and pursuit of truth.

Like I said...I like ya.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

I am sorry if you feel you fall into this category or if you find my "thoughts" on people who throw rational thought out the window to give credit to Alex as "delusional, undereducated, or gullible".

If we are to interact in a friendly sense, we must get over the fact that I find you to be a little bonkers and overly hopeful to the point of irrationality

*Ahem*. Irrationality?

Look back to my post at the top of page 10 there.

I noticed that no one was able to successfully challenge my logic and reasoning there, not even you, Masky. Why? Because my logic was not flawed.

Don't assume that just because I have certain spiritual beliefs and practices or that I have that nasty habit of sticking up for certain highly controversial individuals who are attacked by many at ATS..... don't assume that I am incapable of careful, rational thought, logic, reason and analysis.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Don't assume that just because I have certain spiritual beliefs and practices or that I have that nasty habit of sticking up for certain highly controversial individuals who are attacked by many at ATS..... don't assume that I am incapable of careful, rational thought, logic, reason and analysis.

Oh, I don't, hence why I still attempt to settle this peacefully and within the limits of "friendliness".

You stated for the record that you are not 100% trusting in Alex...nothing wrong there.

You will also find, that most of the words like "nut job and crazy folk" is reserved for people who "trust Alex 100%" even in light of his failed predictions and unprovable stories.

If I thought you had no worth to this discussion, I think "you" know the tone of type I would be using.

We are not strangers to each other's text, and you know I have not been attacking you.

But, we must agree to the facts that-

1) You think I jump to conclusions without proper proof.

and

2) I think you are too generous with what you allow to be "possible".

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Mr. mask

i don't mean to offend you in any way.

but i feel as though you were offended by what Alex has to say, simply because if he is right, than your whole idea of reality is wrong.

However i do agree with you on the fact that Alex has made ridiculous claims, and has no doubt lied about a few things. I also agree that he does this to gain attention.

But! i think there is a underlying truth to what he says.

I think he is dead on when he claims that the majority of the world governments are controlled and overseen by a ET presence.

Personally i think he does know something which is very important, but he makes up his own stories about events to make him seem more believable to people who latch onto any UFO/Alien story they hear.

I believe there is tons and tons of knowledge that both you and i, have been kept from whether it be due to social structure, the media or just through plan disinformation.

I just feel that Alex is trying to put out a truthful message, but promoting it with lies.

This world is a very very strange place. Both ancient Indian history and the Mayan civilization, suggest that Humans have been in contact with ET races for a long time.

The next few years are going to reveal a lot of information.
Some of which might give credit to Alex's more fundamental claims.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
Mr. mask

i don't mean to offend you in any way.

Same here.

but i feel as though you were offended by what Alex has to say, simply because if he is right, than your whole idea of reality is wrong.

Actually, I am mostly offended at his information of "he knows where thousands of missing children are right now, and what is being done to them, but HE is not ready to share that information". In no way do I give this guy a single chance at being "right" about his insights and adventures in life.

If anything he has said all these years is true, it is by accident and a matter of simple coincidence.

Say enough BS and a few fragments of truth are likely to be there without the liar even knowing.

However i do agree with you on the fact that Alex has made ridiculous claims, and has no doubt lied about a few things. I also agree that he does this to gain attention.

All my points, exactly...all true. Thank you for agreeing with me on this much.

But! i think there is a underlying truth to what he says.

I think he is dead on when he claims that the majority of the world governments are controlled and overseen by a ET presence.

Ok...then you also know that I am going to guess that you are a little "off" in using your "truth compass".

But, nonetheless, if -by accident- Alex is right about such a thing, I assure you it has nothing to do with him learning this straight from the alien-horse's mouth.

Personally i think he does know something which is very important, but he makes up his own stories about events to make him seem more believable to people who latch onto any UFO/Alien story they hear.

I think he is a scam salesmen who take advantage of people's natural desires for supernatural realities.

I believe there is tons and tons of knowledge that both you and i, have been kept from whether it be due to social structure, the media or just through plan disinformation.

I fully agree and think almost 100% of humans think the same.

I just feel that Alex is trying to put out a truthful message, but promoting it with lies.

I agree...I also think he is taking our "desire to know secrets" and lying to appease those gullible enough to think "his tales" are "those secrets", when in actuality- they are not.

This world is a very very strange place. Both ancient Indian history and the Mayan civilization, suggest that Humans have been in contact with ET races for a long time.

Even more ancient civilizations spoke of dragons, trolls, gods, magics and countless other fantasies that a mind conjures in darkness of ignorance...and ancient times had a lot of that going around.

Imagine what you would have to tell someone to get them to willing allow them to sacrifice your life on a stone block in front of your society.

Must need some huge whopper tale to get someone feeling "ready" for that.

The next few years are going to reveal a lot of information.
Some of which might give credit to Alex's more fundamental claims.

You must know how I feel about predictions from the mouths of humans. If not, I will kindly ask you to begin a quest in counting all the failed predictions ever made, and then count how many became correct in the end.

What list is longer?

Now...for fun...go count how many predictions that included supernatural or extraterrestrial elements that came true in the end.

By time you are done, you may have a score that shows you why I reserve my right to remain sceptic in light of your prediction here.

All in all, no offense was taken by your post, and I hope I didn't offend you as well.

Thanks for visiting!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

But, we must agree to the facts that-

1) You think I jump to conclusions without proper proof.

I didn't say that.

I said that it is illogical to make the assumption that any and all people who claim to have experienced something fantastic or supernatural or paranormal or extraterrestrial are lying or hoaxing.

There is also the category of people who really have experienced something extraordinary, but cannot provide conclusive proof.

"Extraordinary experiences create extraordinary people"

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join