It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Hey Nuclear, you have been on here long enough to know that anything presented on ATS has to be backed up by facts. I'm so glad that fairy tales entertain you, but for most of us here we are in search of truth backed up by factual evidence. Is there a fiction thread? I suggest you go there to tweak your brain.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

The Hopi's "Blu Kachina" Prophecy...

Great! Tanks.

I did not succeed to find this prophecy!

Words whispered to the heart of the men from the depths of the time and the space…

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Imagir Do you see this Right Ascension 18 keep popping up as I do?

Great thread btw in the fact of all these simalar threads with these same coordinates on the rise.

Keeps me interested.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Alex is a space-quack who thinks aliens talk to him.

He is also calling the aliens "pirates"....ARRRRRGH ZAP ZAP ARRRRGH!

Wow...this guy is great.

.......and why cant extra-terrestials talk to him? How do you know that? dont ridicoul people just becaue what they belive doesnt fit your realty..there are actually many things going on, that you don't see...open your eyes

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The "object" (image flaw) is not on the RA 18 meridian.
It is on RA 19:25:12.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Alright I guess that was incorrect then .I suppose they're not even close to each other? Not pretending to know a damn thing.

Just a public THANK YOU to Phage for his recent assists in the abatement of my own ignorance.

Much appreciated.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You are an ignorant chimp...sir, why do you have to be such a blabbering idiot?
Yea, so, Alex Collier is dramatic BUT he is well documented in his FIELD....i AM NOT saying i am not skeptical because lately i have become very skeptical BUT i
believe ANYTHING is possible and probable....you are having fun at other people expense, which only makes you a nuisance...sorry, but your sophomoric comments are annoying as hell...im sure you have better things to do, like warm up your XBox or whatever waste of time you have chosen

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As i understand it, MUFON is made up of a group of skeptics, not believers. In fact, if you believe in little Green men, they dont want you.

Point #2, I heard this information back in July, not from MUFON but from S Quayle, who basically said he had intelligence that there was an object seen from the South Pole, only, and it moved at great speeds, it was 20 miles wide, and then it would come to a full stop and just sit there. As usual, he did not divulge his "source" and why should he. If he were to do that, he wouldnt get any more info.

This is uncomfortable, insane, nerve wrecking, to me too, not just some of you, but it appears that there really IS something out there. Time will tell.

Me, i'll believe it when they appear on tv and they state their case.

Its also not a secret that Antartica is crawling with people from all nations watching something.

So, we must have an open mind as to what it is, and we must be open
to the fact that ALL THE CHAOS going on in the world, maybe a smoke screen, maybe? Here's the pope saying they are our brothers.
...We have spirals going on in the sky..... just strange things all over the place.

I have to admit i worry somewhat about what the heck these things are, but at the same time, i think i can deal with the truth...i think....

All i know is i'm convinced that something this way comes, and precedin it, we will have incredible light shows, etc.

I dont think this guy at MUFON is crazy, i think he maybe just a tad full of himself, but , i do think there is something there.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I didn't say it wasn't close. But it depends on your definition of close. If you were using a telescope to look at RA 18 with the same declination, you would not be close. If you were looking with your naked eye it, it would be.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Maybe I don't know how this peer review thing works, but aren't there private observitories that would be able to verify or falsify this claim. I get that if NASA wanted to keep information out of the public eye they could (maybe), but what about other scientists. I know (in passing) a guy in Cali that works for a University in an observitory all the time.

Lets just ask someone to scan this area and admit or deny.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Polisaurus-Lex]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That to me looks like a mass of supernover gas until i see object flying in and out of a suppose mother ship

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kresh7

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Alex is a space-quack who thinks aliens talk to him.

He is also calling the aliens "pirates"....ARRRRRGH ZAP ZAP ARRRRGH!

Wow...this guy is great.

.......and why cant extra-terrestials talk to him? How do you know that? dont ridicoul people just becaue what they belive doesnt fit your realty..there are actually many things going on, that you don't see...open your eyes

Yeah, I've met many people who talks to aliens. But that just might be because I work at a psychiatric ward...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I found this subject interesting to say the least so I ran out on the Internet and grabbed a fresh copy of Google Earth. Got it installed and plugged in the Coords: 19h 23m04.18s -89:46:02 and this is what I get.
This one you can see it all:

I find it interesting it is not only blocked out, When you zoom into the circle a Hugh part of the sky cropped in a strange lines that make a circle of edits, or mistakes... Who Knows.. Just sharing.

Not small enough to embed:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/83cef21b7359bc68.jpg[/atsimg]

End of Line......

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
I would love it if we could just discuss the story Alex is presenting. Who cares if it's true or not.

I don't mean to be hostile but... what's the point of discussing something that isn't true? Especially in this context? That would require a completely different thread - the OP here presented a MUFON Report and there are people defending (and trying) to prove it.

The primary focus here is to filter nonsense from the rare credible events that do spark curiosity. No?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well most of you know me as a UFO believer, but when I saw who was behind the info I lost any hope of credibility.

Project Camelot is a joke in my opinion.

I followed them for a year or so until I couldn't take it anymore, the way they interviewed and treated guest was appalling.

I am always open minded, but anything coming from Project Camelot needs to be taken with a grain or two of salt.

When we do make first contact or widespread contact we won't need the internet to discuss it anymore. JMO

reply to post by expat2368

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
As i understand it, MUFON is made up of a group of skeptics, not believers. In fact, if you believe in little Green men, they dont want you...

Do you really want "believing" in alien-controlled UFOs to be a prerequisite for being a MUFON investigator? I would think that having the ability for critical thinking should be enough to be an effective investigator. Being a believer or non-believer should be irrelevant.

In fact, you would think believing in ET visitation would potentially come AFTER someone investigated UFOs for a while, not before.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

Yeah, I've met many people who talks to aliens. But that just might be because I work at a psychiatric ward...

Are you implying that because you work at this Psych ward, no one there
talks to aliens. hehehe

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

My point being that his opinion or knowledge is acquired not something he is likely to say just because.....

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hey DG How you been girl? I havn't heard that before about the Antartica
viewings could you elaborate some if it's not much a prob.
I sent a u2u. Did you get it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
As I understand it, the original pictures and info in the OP were proven to be false and a hoax by the information that Phage presented.

I wish this were true just as much as the next guy/gal, but I really don't think it is... sorry.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join