It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Im curious, what do you guys think that these guys would have said if you showed up at there conference and gave them the picture taken in 1977 of the same object they claimed was a mothership? Do you think that they would have listened or got angry and tried to discredit you and run you out of there conference?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I've watched about 10 minutes of Alex Collier. I am trying to decide if he could be mad.

I think I am going to like this...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
[...]Those writers used Alex's stories and turned them into multi-million dollar movies/shows and books.
[...]
Alex may not be telling the truth, but the guy is VERY original.
[...]
My personal opinion, he is a good man, though eccentric his stories make good science fiction.

He sounds to me like the next reincarnation of our glorious leader L. Ron Hubbard. Can anyone verify for me if he has invented any devices for determining high levels of _____ in people being tested?

The original stories are great and all, but I would really like to see some disclosure from the governments before I buy any beans from him.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

I am not too sure about this claim. The picture given in the OP doesn't look like anything. It is probably just a particle of dust that got caught in the camera. I don't know how, or why the OP linked the photo of the dust particle with the statements made by this man.

I can tell you one thing for certain though. I remember back in the 90s some organization related to MUFON was saying that a ship was going to appear in an area above Miami Florida on an specific date.

I decided to check it out, and went with binoculars. Late that evening, about 5-7 pm, I wrote about the event but can't remember the time right now, someone from the crowd, who also went to see if the craft would appear, pointed to an object in the sky. There were maybe 30-40 people there with me.

I looked with my binoculars and there it was, the size of a half dime. it wasn't moving, and it seemed to be projecting light which was moving all around it even in daylight.

It remained stationary for several minutes. It had no wings, and I couldn't see any propulsion system. After several minutes of being stationary some clouds started to get close to it, and within the few seconds that the clouds obstructed the view of the craft, and by the time the clouds moved away the craft was gone.

I lent my binoculars to someone who was close to me, when the craft was still visible, and I asked him to tell me what he saw, and he described the same thing I saw.

It wasn't a ballon, it wasn't an aircraft, it wasn't a bird. I have served in the military as an aircrew AW, and I was taught on how to recognize different aircraft, and that thing wasn't ours, and it wasn't Russian, or Chinese.

The object did appear at the date that this organization related to MUFON in Miami said it would appear.

Appart from that I have seen other non-terrestrial aircraft even when I was in the military, and as a civilian.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is definitely a very interesting post. While I don't know if I believe it 100% whole heartedly, what I do believe is that its amazing how many people are afraid to think outside the tiny box they live their lives in. Yes, this is a LOT to wrap one's mind around, but just being open minded might allow you to see things in a different light.

I know that I know nothing, but I am always open minded to learn more. I really hope that in my lifetime I get to witness and experience contact and interaction with ET's.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Chillax, it is only planetX coming, and they want us to look upon it as 'Visitors' so we will not panic when it is visibly to all.

A good tactic, 'Embrace the Light', and you just get burned up.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kommunist

Sigh...it is always that line, right there, used to confront anyone using logic.

"Why do you have to say anything at all? This is a site to openly talk about such things".

Yes...I agree...it is a site to openly discuss this sort of stuff...on both sides.

If you honestly find someone crazy...what should you do? Should you just ignore them and let them muddy the waters everywhere with whatever it is that "concerned you" in the first place?

I think not.

What I am "doing here" is saying plain and simple...Alex is a nut job. Yes...a nut...job.

I have pointed out where his story begins to leak and how absolutely insane it seems.

He says "beware, aliens are coming to enslave and destroy us" and tries to scare the ever-loving beejeezus out of anyone "quick to trust him"...then he says the way to deal with these aliens is to GROW A GARDEN!?

WHAT!?

Tomatoes and zucchinis are the weapon to thwart the big bad aliens!?

Sigh...anyways...I have provided you with enough of my view. I have shared it and done my best to "try" and get the Alex-supporters to consider him a possible "sham".

I'll drop it now...I see that it is not "welcomed" to "vehemently" stand in the face of this farce...I guess there is a casual way to scream "this guy is a total LOON!"

I guess worrying about him raising children, and an army of "paranoid xenophobes" is just "wrong to do".

Yeah...sure it is.

WRONG! This type of thing should be outlawed, and all folks who peddle lies should be fined or imprisoned..and anyone effected by such fabrications should ALSO get paid in a lawsuit against all those who give this man a venue to spread his sickness.

Ok...I've said my "words"...I shall leave you all to enjoy the rest of your time spent here in this thread.

Sorry again for being totally against grown men scaring gullible people into thinking the aliens are coming to hurt them soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vip867
Im curious, what do you guys think that these guys would have said if you showed up at there conference and gave them the picture taken in 1977 of the same object they claimed was a mothership? Do you think that they would have listened or got angry and tried to discredit you and run you out of there conference?

It would all depend on the people in question. We all have something invested in our worldview but, the amount of emotion invested would differ from person to person. Some people who will you to shreds. Others would happily listen. this thread is a pretty good example of it. MUFON itself doesn't seem to be a "centralized" organization. It has a headquarters but they don't seem to run all the local chapters and such. this may have just been a pronouncement from one chapter and the others didn't know about it.

And a caveat here, the ignore feature works guys. Save yourselves the headache and use it.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by antonia]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by antonia]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vip867

They would have listened for a second, then ran me out because they are so caught up in the malarky being strewn about, that they can't see the forest for the trees!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by triplescorpio

In all fairness.. if we still have pirates today in many forms is ee not why E.T's wouldnt.. i presume E.T's ar esimilar to us in instinct.. greed and territory.

I bet there are ET factions out there trading illegal technology for cash or raiding governmental outposts for things to sell/ransom..

although this guy is kind of..erm..loony.. but alien pirates is a large possibility.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Hey we've got human pirates right? Why not alien pirates lol?!

Not that i believe this, just saying if humans can be criminal scum i'm sure the universe isn't preventing aliens from being scuzzy too.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nematode

Originally posted by the_denv
[...]Those writers used Alex's stories and turned them into multi-million dollar movies/shows and books.
[...]
Alex may not be telling the truth, but the guy is VERY original.
[...]
My personal opinion, he is a good man, though eccentric his stories make good science fiction.

He sounds to me like the next reincarnation of our glorious leader L. Ron Hubbard. Can anyone verify for me if he has invented any devices for determining high levels of _____ in people being tested?

The original stories are great and all, but I would really like to see some disclosure from the governments before I buy any beans from him.

Hubbard gets a bad rap...The Church of Scientology has been overtaken and corrupted. It is a far cry from it's initial intentions.

Not saying it's the bastion of righteousness or anything, but after reading about Dane Tops expose' it really paints things in a different light.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Man o man...so...Mr C is saying, the governments of the world traded tech with aliens, but got tricked (by evil aliens), and now the aliens are coming with bad plans for us.

He is saying hoard food....so why? So aliens can not starve us?

Man...this guy is really laying the fear factor down here....garden your food cus the aliens are coming!

Man...hearing this stuff actually starts to make you go insane....I can feel it.

I pity those who swear to this junk.

I really dont think anyone wants that pitty dude... you can keep it.

Who the hell knows what is and what isn't?
Maybe this guy is right, maybe he's dead wrong, I'm not confident enough to swear to know the truth to all things... but you sound like you are.

So, instead of letting us know how much you pitty others and can't wait for other members to post facts, how about you throw them fast balls and hit us with a little bitto knowledge.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Hey we've got human pirates right? Why not alien pirates lol?!

Not that i believe this, just saying if humans can be criminal scum i'm sure the universe isn't preventing aliens from being scuzzy too.

As above, so below.

I believe everything we experience here on earth is a nice microcosmic representation of life out in the universe. We have negativity here, and surely if there is other life out there (I personally believe there is) their civilizations will have negativity. Of course there are civilizations that are more holographic and have evolved beyond negativity, but I'm sure it still exists.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Interesting while i did laugh my ass of over the pirate comment as i stated previously.
It is a valid question to ask if there is other inteligent life are we humans the only criminal element.
I know its hard to debate something that cant be proven but i am curious??
what do you think?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
You guys need to remember the HUGE cigar shaped craft in Saturn's rings that one of th missions took pics of.. These are real pics an was widely reported in the news in places like France and hushed up here.. something IS out there...

Uhhh, that was an artifact of the transmission, and debunked many moons ago, even on ATS.

As far as the spaceship goes, how about an astronomical location for the object so some of us in the southern hemisphere can locate it with our homegrown telescopes? Ra + Dec location please. Let's take another look at it with some other high end telescopes, or at least Google a star map.

As you can tell from my avatar, you can point out anything out there and call it anything you want. Don't fall for this crap. My avatar is supposed to be a joke, as well as point out this sort of tomfoolery.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Jim Scott]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Thats what i was saying i don't get why you just said the same thing..

What happens here on earth, means it has happened elsewhere to

chances are that somewhere people are writing in this same thread about a pale blue dot(Earth for those that don't know that picture and speech) which is emitting mass signals daily

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
PS-Love the Project Camelot chick's wording near the end-

"this is what whistle blowers do...they share a little information but keep the rest to themselves...its not their job to tell us everything they know...its our jobs to follow the clues they DO share"

WHAT!!!!? HAHAHAHAHAH! SCORE!

Grow up...move on...build a better life away from cult-psychos like this who make a living off of your gullibility.
[edit on 12-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

Is it me or does it sound like someone has watched all of these videos and continues to do so?? (Yes, this means you Mask!)

Why would you watch the video, to the end I might add, if it's so crazy?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
im alien ready lol... 1200 rounds waiting for them!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join