It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gbert

seriously. I'm curious but I don't have google earth, nor do I want to download it.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

He also says we live in a space-ghetto, near the outskirts of space...

I thought it was more like a galactic trailer park.... Without subscribing to the weird guy spouting about spaceships, ya gotta admit, we aren't exactly the technological and cultural center of the galaxy....

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Looks like the Talons mothership
wait a minute I have a reaction to that.

WHERE THE! WHAT THE................ PHAGE ! PHAAAGE!!!!!!.......................

[edit on 13-12-2009 by randyvs]

My God...there are too many people on ATS who rely on Phage to fight their battles. Why? I've asked this before and I'll ask again...Is Phage a God worth bowing to? I'm absolutely intrigued by how many people are reliant on Phage's "expertise" that apparently brings support and strength to everything that his followers lack. However, I have to ask this question. If he means so much to you people, why don't you forge a little cult, pledge your allegiance to Phage (which apparently has already been done) and run around suicide bombing everything that doesn't fit into your tightly knit little worlds (I guess that's what ATS is for). That way all of you can keep the world safe for science, freedom, and democracy proactively.

By the way...this is of no offense to Phage. He is doing what he always does and he's good at finding holes in fantastically spun stories. Its the spineless little followers that I find more than hysterical.

As for the topic at hand...I have to admit, without seeing some collaborative evidence that is tangible, this video could probably do more harm to people's psyches than good. I live in a world where anything is possible, but personally, this one is a bit of a stretch.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Flaw in photographs yes defo possible.. but that region of space seems to have a lot of flaws

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Is Phage a God worth bowing to? I'm absolutely intrigued by how many people are reliant on Phage's "expertise" that apparently brings support and strength to everything that his followers lack.

Sigh...let me explain it to you so you do not lose sleep over this mystery.

Phage exhibits tremendous knowledge on matters of space. To go to him, or wait for him, to shed light on "confusing" subjects of "space" or "NASA" is hardly "being a follower"...it is simply respecting the hard work and effort he puts forward.

Is he a God? I don't think so...but I wouldn't be shocked if he was an alien or CIA...but that's just me.

It is VERY important to listen to people who are educated on matters you are "interacting with" or educate yourself on the matters.

Seeing as "space" is a big place and the history of NASA is a complex subject that not all of us have conquered, it is very wise to "listen" to what Phage presents, or suffer the countless hours of "trying to gather that knowledge yourself". Sorry, but that is not my school of choice, and that makes me very grateful for people like Phage.

Imagine going to a mechanic to get your heart operated on...or imagine going to a heart surgeon to fix the breaks on your car.

It is "wise" to learn from wisdom. It is intelligent to seek intelligence.

If Phage is seen as a worthy "speaker" on such subjects, then it is because he earned it.

I remember seeing people "worship" (as you say) him a long time ago...my ego and pride said "screw that guy! How dare he act like he knows whats up"! Guess what...after reading him for some time now, I have fallen to his "knowledge" and learned to respect and listen closely to what he has to say.

ATS has much to thank him for...he has crushed and outed so many liars, honest mistakes,poorly crafted hoaxes,and even a few well made ones. He has every right to be seen as "an expert" by so many of us laymen out here just trying to learn a thing or two.

If it is a crime to respect a man's abilities/knowledge, then lock me and hundreds of others here away.

The guy is the bee's knees and never fails to deliver the goods.

Notice how fast he cleared up this whole thread with a sobering little bit of his "magic".

If YOU can't see why people look to him to "explain" very confusing.complex matters of space and exploration of space...then you...are...never...going...to...understand it.

No one worships him...they either hate him for being so right. Or adore him for being so right.

Hope this clears up your "confusion" on this...as well as "clears" the name of anyone who "also" highly respects the man named Phage.

Hence why his "views here" on this thread should not be laughed at or taken lightly.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
it's perfect to take some blurry photograph that leaves the human imagination to do it's magic and add some fantastic story behind it, then viola! You've got Aliens at an outpost deep in space...

Awesome, this guy is peddling his garbage and they buy it hook line and sinker...

a modern day p.t. barnum

[edit on 12/13/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to

post by EvolvedMinistry

"By the way...this is of no offense to Phage. He is doing what he always does and he's good at finding holes in fantastically spun stories. Its the spineless little followers that I find more than hysterical."

-Oh no YOU wouldn't want to offend Phage...

"I thought it was more like a galactic trailer park.... Without subscribing to the weird guy spouting about spaceships, ya gotta admit, we aren't exactly the technological and cultural center of the galaxy.... "

-And to the guy who stated this... What do you mean "Ya gotta admit, we aren't exactly the technological and cultural center of the galaxy..."

Well what other culture and technology "not on earth" do you claim to have proof of...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Looks like the Talons mothership
wait a minute I have a reaction to that.

WHERE THE! WHAT THE................ PHAGE ! PHAAAGE!!!!!!.......................

[edit on 13-12-2009 by randyvs]

My God...there are too many people on ATS who rely on Phage to fight their battles. Why? I've asked this before and I'll ask again...Is Phage a God worth bowing to? I'm absolutely intrigued by how many people are reliant on Phage's "expertise" that apparently brings support and strength to everything that his followers lack. However, I have to ask this question. If he means so much to you people, why don't you forge a little cult, pledge your allegiance to Phage (which apparently has already been done) and run around suicide bombing everything that doesn't fit into your tightly knit little worlds (I guess that's what ATS is for). That way all of you can keep the world safe for science, freedom, and democracy proactively.

By the way...this is of no offense to Phage. He is doing what he always does and he's good at finding holes in fantastically spun stories. Its the spineless little followers that I find more than hysterical.

Because they need someone to tell them what to believe. Like Ive said in other threads, this behavior is no better than turning on Fox News and believing what they say. People have to learn to do their own research at some point. Or be mislead.

Oh wait.. what will Phage think of my post? I will probably be sleepless tonight thinking about it.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac
reply to

post by EvolvedMinistry

"By the way...this is of no offense to Phage. He is doing what he always does and he's good at finding holes in fantastically spun stories. Its the spineless little followers that I find more than hysterical."

-Oh no YOU wouldn't want to offend Phage...

"I thought it was more like a galactic trailer park.... Without subscribing to the weird guy spouting about spaceships, ya gotta admit, we aren't exactly the technological and cultural center of the galaxy.... "

-And to the guy who stated this... What do you mean "Ya gotta admit, we aren't exactly the technological and cultural center of the galaxy..."

Well what other culture and technology "not on earth" do you claim to have proof of...

Nope, why would I offend someone who hasn't offended me? That's something that Phage's followers do and then he has to mop up your mess.

And just so you know...I've gone head to head with Phage a few times. There is no winner or loser...except, of course, for those who have no minds of their own.

Now, as far as we know...you have a small point. No one can provide proof of technology greater than ours. However, don't forget that this tiny little planet is rotating and orbiting in INFINITY. Hubble's law (V=H X D...where H represents between 70-74 MPC or megaparsecs) states that the Universe is in constant expansion and is supported by Einstein's theory of General relativity. The chance that there isn't something greater is pretty much in the negatives. So, as you spout your confidence with gest and ego, just remember, "Pride always comes before the fall."

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Collier is the ultimate proof that there is no God.

I listened to the video with a mixture of amusement, amazement and fear.

It is amusing to hear Collier.
It is amazing what he comes up with.
It is scary that he has followers.

But fear not.
Because of the new American health system ...
Rest assured - he will be locked up in Cloud Cook-Coo Land Hotel - and you all have to pay to feed him until euthenasia becomes legal.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by reject
could this possibly be something to keep an eye on? even if its just some big rock out there, this is very interesting

Or is it a photo from 1977 that has been debunked just a few pages back, in under 5 minutes of research, from our "beloved" Phage?

The world may ever know...

With all due respect to Page, since this has become what this topic is about, just because someone drags out an old photo does not dis prove something is out there we cannot explain.
Safer to assume it is something, than nothing. Even things that go bump in the night. If you walk around a table that isn't there at least you won't bump your shin....but if you charge into the darkness assuming it is not there you might get a nasty bruise.
If you want to conceal something or get the general public to turn away from a fantastic story true or not, you might send out photos that can easily be rebuked. Everyone yells fraud...we move along...nothing to see here....and then BAM! You don't know what hit you.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

I don't think that its cool to revel in the idea of Phage doing something revolutionary here. Far better things can be accomplished without brewing the specter of negativity.

I'll start by saying "you are cool as well" and yes we do not always agree.

I will end with saying "I do not see Phage's as a specter of negativity. His work here is "top dog" and should be applauded".

Just for the record.

I didn't call Phage the specter of negativity...what I meant to say was that you were entertaining and promoting negativity. I should have been more clear. And yes, Phage deserves a good name for the work that he puts in, but, he's not always correct. However, you are equally as capable of Phage or anyone else, so, you shouldn't rely on him to lay down the law. Nonetheless, its cool running into you again.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Violet Sky

Here is the source for the image:
archive.stsci.edu...

If you rotate the image 90º to the left you can compare the 4 brightest stars near the "object" to the stars in the images of the OP.

Phage...the link that you provided just sits and loads incessantly. Maybe its just my computer, but, I can't get it to pop up.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

What the photo shows is that the "object" claimed by Collier to be a "very large planetary structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptune's orbit." (nonsensical phrase, btw) is not an object. It is a flaw in an image from 1977.

You can believe whatever you wish about the rest of what he says but that he found an object approaching Earth is wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Yeah. It does that sometimes. It will come back up sooner or later.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
GENTLE REMINDER

Please discuss the topic and not each other or other non-topic subjects.

For those new to the thread or who may have forgotten:
Original Post

[edit on Sun Dec 13 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
this quite interesting indeed. if its true, im just wondering what it is doing just sitting stationary? curious times indeed

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join