It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I am not going to insult you. You as I, are allowed to use this board as you wish.

You know what I mean. Evidence is one thing, ridicule is another.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
I found this strange. Using the coordinates from the OP's original post, I decided to take a look for myself in Google Earth. What I found is obvious image manipulation.

Well, YEAH! Google Earth/Moon/Mars/Sky/Omicron Persii 8 are entirely created using image manipulation. Photos that are taken at different times (in the case of Google Sky, decades apart) get stitched together to form an approximation of the scene.

It makes a useful tool, but you must recognize its limitations:

- It is not real-time. I was amused that you heard about about a moving object and went to a Google scene to see it. That's like hearing about a parade and going to Google Earth to see it. In at least one recent, similar thread, the sky view image was produced from a plate photographed in 1977.

- Image anomalies are unavoidable. Each of the above products are produced in similar ways - they take two-dimensional photos and stitch them together to show a spherical object. All kinds of errors creep in. Sometimes two adjacent images are taken at different times (example), sometimes they are taken from different angles (example), and sometimes you get a bug in the scanner (link). In the case of the OP, the coordinates are close to the south celestial pole. Anyone familiar with maps knows that on 2D maps of spherical objects, distortion gets heaviest at the poles. There are different ways of dealing with this, but they all have their ideosyncracies.

As such, they should be considered useful, but not necessarily "accurate".

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

After 5 posts ripping Alex apart for talking to aliens in his head, you obviously don't believe it's possible and what, it makes you angry?

A lot of things from the past were impossible, but are now common knowledge - no need to talk about taking this guy's kids away because he has a different understanding of life.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Thanks to Phage, just seeing RA 18 was the only clue I needed.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
does mr mask sound like a disinformation kook
his comments are
and he respects no ones opinion
proberbly still wets the bed
young idiot ?
if he is not young then i have proved my point
vassili9876

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Ha!

He says that "humans" have genetic qualities that make aliens assume us to be "genetic royalty".
He also says we live in a space-ghetto, near the outskirts of space...where the riff-raff criminal aliens lurk and prey on many races.

He knows this because he has private meetings with aliens in his mind.

So tell me...how many of you people actually subscribe to this crazy talk?

Who the hell directs their lives with this damaged compass of rationality?

Sigh...thank you again for this post...I think I may die here laughing as I am warned of holographic space-pirates!

PS-He said don't take vaccines...they are made to damage your "royal DNA"

I don't usually post in these kinda of threads because I think they are ridiculous..
But to Mr. Mask. Everyone gets it dude, you don't believe in this stuff, and you want to ridicule it just shy of saying the OP is an idiot for posting it so you can get stars. Of course the guy in the video is a quack, of course there is not space ship coming. People believe in ghosts because it's entertaining to them, they like to be scared. People believe in spaceships and aliens because its entertaining to them in the same way, they like the fantasy. You don't believe it, neither do I but you just come off really obnoxious about not believing.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

It's a ship full of Chupacabras, of course! See how clear the pictures are? With that level of detail, it couldn't possibly be pixelation of one or two stars, or a photographic artifact caused by zooming in too much!

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Any current info on this object? A 20 mile long structure in space with smaller objects coming and going sounds like a ship to me. Always wondered what an alien battlecruiser would look like.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I far prefer to listen to the voices in my own head, thank you!

I don't need this guy telling me what his voices are saying.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join