It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

MUFON here doesn't do that sort of thing. They're more like you, cool, methodical, logical.

Why don't you join us? We're not all whacked. 20% that is, which by ATS standards is more like a brilliant light to a refrigerator bulb

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Man o man...so...Mr C is saying, the governments of the world traded tech with aliens, but got tricked (by evil aliens), and now the aliens are coming with bad plans for us.

He is saying hoard food....so why? So aliens can not starve us?

Man...this guy is really laying the fear factor down here....garden your food cus the aliens are coming!

Man...hearing this stuff actually starts to make you go insane....I can feel it.

I pity those who swear to this junk.

What happens when all of the hoarded food goes bad, and/or prevents some unprivileged individuals from being able to attain a decent meal? I am all for common sense survival kits (I was trained in Wilderness Survival), and in always being prepared for anything, but "Hoarding" to me sounds rather like those individuals who literally have multiple tons worth of clothes, magazines, and newspapers laying about their homes at levels deeper than a Midwest Blizzard's Snowdrifts.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
reply to post by Mr Mask

When it comes down to it, your saying your views are correct, others are not. your using your personal opinion to shoot others down, because you THINK your right.

Well, prove that alex didn't do those things. you can't. and the people that believe it cant prove he did.

Sigh...ok...lets do this together...try to keep up, I'll go slow and leave a light on for you to see.

Imagine "me" coming here to tell the world that ALL horses are actually unicorns using invisibility technologies to hide their horns...and that ponies are actually shape-shifting ducks using their morphing abilities to become horses, but their powers won't let them accurately match the size of a horse.

Now imagine I told you this was all 100% FACT, and that it was told to me by magic underwater goblins who communicate to me through my xbox...but only when it is off.

Now imagine...if you will...someone sticking up for my views on this and saying-

"no one can prove this to be false...so how do you know it isn't true?"

Sometimes you have to just trust science and rational thought over a big-bellied scam-artist selling you his version of Star-Wars...yknow?

How is comparing UFO's to invisible unicorns in any way the same as someone saying their might be intelligent life in the universe and it may be travelling within our solar system? I mean come on i do not buy this Collier guys act one bit. I think he is out of his mind and without enough info the posted pictures are ambiguous at best. It could be anything, but it doesn't mean it is more likely to be an imaging artifact, a plasma or actual spacecrafts.

The bottom line is that while it is true that no one can disprove the existence of invisible pink unicorns, the evidence to support ET's, UFOS ( although mostly anecdotal) is vastly greater, more significant, more relevant than the evidence to support invisible pink unicorns and other things deliberately made up to support a con-argument. If there were millions of credible intelligent adults out there claiming to have seen or experienced invisible pink unicorns or Santa Claus flying in the air, then this comparison would have merit. But there aren’t, so this comparison is without merit. How is this scientific or rational?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Looks like the Talons mothership
wait a minute I have a reaction to that.

WHERE THE! WHAT THE................ PHAGE ! PHAAAGE!!!!!!.......................

[edit on 13-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Alex is not insane. Believe me I know insane. Something big is about to happen. Can't you feel it? Isn't this a violation of our free will? If so are the good guys going to just stand by? I don't think so! A very cosmically large can of whip ass is about to be opened. Hang on the rides about to get very interesting!

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Everything is getting a little too crazy. Even for me.
Some say 'no way" while others claim aliens are on their way here right now. They may be good, they may be bad pretending to be good, they may be helpful, they may be hungry. There is no way to know.
Looks like I am going to have to trust my gut dealing with them.
That is a chilling scenario.
Luckily I have my government- always looking out for my best interest- They will always protect me, defend me and tell me the truth in any situation...

You see the problem.

There is no one you can believe.
No matter what they say.

What can we do?

Meditate.
That's all you can do.
We need to go to source.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by rusethorcain]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Just finished watching the video.

I find Alex provides good information. I find it much more realistic than the official version of why we are here (some freakish biological accident that resulted in us paying to live here).

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
There is no one you can believe.
No matter what they say.

What can we do?

Meditate.
That's all you can do.
We need to go to source.

Completely agree. Everyone should go meditate, become one with themselves and find their cosmic counterpart and get the truth on their own.

Peace, Light & Love, And all the answers will come to you

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Danna

I also do not kill bugs. I just don't like removing life from the planet with my bare hands (or shoes).

I am very luck that an entire industry was created to slaughter animals for me to eat...Because I think I'd have a hard time doing that myself.

Hooray for industry and improvements!

you call the food industry an improvement and call other people idiots...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
I don't think that its cool to revel in the idea of Phage doing something revolutionary here. Far better things can be accomplished without brewing the specter of negativity.

I'll start by saying "you are cool as well" and yes we do not always agree.

I will end with saying "I do not see Phage's as a specter of negativity. His work here is "top dog" and should be applauded".

Just for the record.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield

How is comparing UFO's to invisible unicorns in any way the same as someone saying their might be intelligent life in the universe and it may be travelling within our solar system?

See? We would have no problem with Alex if THESE were his words. In all seriousness aliens "may" be out there (probably) and they "may" be visiting us...but Alex says they 100% ARE visiting us, and that HIS ALIEN FRIENDS have sent him forward to warn the world that aliens ARE coming to KILL and ENSLAVE us all very SOON.

Do you see the difference here between "may" and "are"?

If not...keep looking.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mask did you see the post by wisdomnot emotion towards the bottom of pg 10?

Oh nothing I was just wondering if you noticed the unicorns head in it.
It seems to be a big joke or somthing. did you see it mask? kind a made me giggle. blow it up and look.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

its near neptune?? and its 20 miles wide? then its not huge is it.....because 20 miles is NOTHING in terms of objects in space...there are bigger asteroids in the asteroid belt than that....if its 20 miles wide then it is NO WAY a planetary body....perhaps a ship maybe....but not a planet...if i was going to link it to something i would link it to nibiru...but its not nibiru its self.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mask did you see the post by wisdomnot emotion towards the bottom of pg 10?

If you mean the "picture" with no added insight, links or added information...then yes...I've seen it.

May I ask (nicely) why you ask?

I am no stranger to weird pictures from space....even the ones we can explain are OUT OF THIS WORLD by default.

Again...I am trying to be nice....because I like you and it is being made clear to me that I may be a tad "harsh" with sharing my views.

I think a detailed search of my "posts" will show I have not directly (ever!) called any poster the things I have been called here...a chimp...a fat slob...a troll...a loser...etc.

I just don't snap my neck to pay homage to every sham/hoax/pic/view that is put forward with little or no attention to factual research or scientific documentation.

Notice how I was able to "foresee" Phage coming in here and quickly debunking this...how did I do that!? CAN I SEE THE FUTURE!?

No...fact remains...wasting valuable energy on "conjuring up" insane or impractical "possibilities" is not hard...delivering facts is what counts.

So...how did I predict Phage was going to "destroy" this hoax with little effort (and as soon as he did)? Because I live in a realm of logic and reality...and in a logical reality, Phage delivers.

Learn the movements of the sun and you can set a watch to it.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Interesting video, thanks for posting.

The effects of the swine flu vaccine on the population will be interesting to observe. Considering there is so much secret technology that people dont know about, there is no telling what is possible with it.

If its about damaging our DNA, its most likely to suppress our abilities in some way.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
could this possibly be something to keep an eye on? even if its just some big rock out there, this is very interesting

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
could this possibly be something to keep an eye on? even if its just some big rock out there, this is very interesting

Or is it a photo from 1977 that has been debunked just a few pages back, in under 5 minutes of research, from our "beloved" Phage?

The world may ever know...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Yeah ia gree.. not with the Alex comment but with the rest..

Since mid 2008 i've felt like something big is coming, i doubt it's this as it could be anything. but somethings coming definately i can just "feel" it

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
I think everyone may wanna take a look at sky google and also chromoscope, there are many patches being place along with massive cigar looking things? it may be my screens but would hardly think so? look for yourseles. There also seems to be blue, green and red "laser" streaks

did anyone actully take a look at this or was your post just simply ignored???

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I wonder sometimes I really do . There is a simple way to debunk or prove what he said about the large object over the north pole. HAVE A GODAMNED LOOK! If its outside the atmosphere , but over the pole, we ought to be able to see this thing from the UK and Europe surely ?
Someone needs to just take a telescope and a compass and have themselves a good look at this thing.

have you had a look and seen anything at this point of somewhat importance??? seriously tho? is their anything their i would really like to know but i dont have a teliscope? i see that theirs a real big bright star thats been around their for about 4 to 5 years now???

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join