MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazi176

Is it me or does it sound like someone has watched all of these videos and continues to do so?? (Yes, this means you Mask!)

Why would you watch the video, to the end I might add, if it's so crazy?

Sigh...would you prefer a "Mr Mask" who didn't listen to all Alex had to say before I based my opinion on the matter?

You people just can't be happy either way.

So...my question is..."if" saying "how do you know Alex is wrong, prove it" is a valid argument in the face of someone making up "seriously implausible stories" I retort with-

"prove my plausible assumption on this man" is false.

Take your time...I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

Your telling me you would "welcome" ET visitors to our tiny planet in the cosmos with a few bursts of a rifle in their faces?

absolutely pathetic... if the world was to be destroyed and they came to evacuate us.. i hope they leave you behind it's quite clear your mind is not open enough to live alongside other beings

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Giant ships hey! I wouldn't worry about it too much, the vast majority ET's think earths a Sh!t hole and I a can't blame them. And if some alien race want's to take over the running of earth that would be great they can't do a worse job than the tards we have in office!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

these arent the first photos of giant alien spaceships of that sort of shape. This amateur astronomer took lots of photos of ships like that around earth. He had these black helicopters buzzing his house apparantly/harrassment. saw them in a ufo magazine. they looked pretty cool. similar to this.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rapunzel222

Yeah i know you mean, ir emember seeing the videos of the black op helicopters..

was it GRIDKEEPER and JohnLenardWilson?
they took tons of images and videos of craft in orbit around the earth aswell as on the moon, then helicopters buzzed them each time.. they went to a crop circle and a three chinooks flew over and circled.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Please enough already

Time to move on. NEXT

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
From the look of two pics, could this be a satellite? It looks like the bottom part goes from a cylinder shape to a solar array in two of the pics posted by the OP. Irregardless of the guys speaking and just looking at the pics, it wouldn't be to big of a leap to say someone/something sent a "probe" into orbit around our Sun would it?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The universe is a stove and nature is the craftsman.
Wood is yin and all of earth is copper.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Please enough already

Time to move on. NEXT

Then move on then and stop trolling the thread.

If you don't believe the story then move on and stop trying to convince others so you can feel better about yourself

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

nice call flysolo
here's the exact quote I found most interesting

"I see a lot of hostile people looking to destroy or dismantle people’s posts here with little respect for the feelings of the OP. I will not be part of such behavior. I am someone who feels very “at peace” with peace."
-mr. mask

I guess he changed his mind

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

If you don't believe the story then move on and stop trying to convince others so you can feel better about yourself

I don't think hes trying to 'feel better about himself/herself'
Your words don't make sense.
If it is a proven hoax he is doing a great service stopping the wild untruthful speculation that takes place afterwards.
Or you can keep feeding the fat pigs. (thats whos crap you are eating)
either way

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

I don't think hes trying to 'feel better about himself/herself'
Your words don't make sense.
If it is a proven hoax he is doing a great service stopping the wild untruthful speculation that takes place afterwards.
Or you can keep feeding the fat pigs. (thats whos crap you are eating)
either way

of course they don't make sense, i wouldn't expect you to keep up because it always take time for slow people to catch up.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
What happened to ATS?

This is ridiculous reading at the best (the troll posters in threads like this). You owners should help and promote people such as Mike and zorgon - amongst others, because when you lose quality like that - this is what you get.

Dreadful.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Ouch...moral high road eh?

You must be one of the "nice aliens" eh?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sketch time me thinks
just to cheer you lot up!

Man1: OMG LOOK i found an alien ship!!! its coming
Man2: You are kidding right i mean thats a picture from 1977!!!
Man1: but look at it its AMAZINGG!!! its an alien ship
Man2: Its from 1977......
Man1: ok so if its not a ship wat is it???
Man2: Its some kinda universe plasma thing i dunno but its not a ship..
Man1: Ok if its NOT a ship why did Man3 say it was?
Man3: Because I think aliens are real?
Man4: Hey dont leave me out here Aliens are NOT real...
Man1: See listen to man4 hes on my side that guy is nuts !! its not a ship
Man5: Dont call me nuts Aliens talk to me!!!
Man1: year right LOL
Man6: I think you are all missing the point
Man12345: And what is that?
Man6: Why are you asking in the first place?

the reason why we are talking about a ship that is / is not a ship is one simple thing.

you have no idea who made mankind..

when the fact is its IN YOUR FACE even if thats not a ship

who made the aliens? lol??

The topic was if that picture shows a mothership or not, I my logical thinking i would say NO and YES why?

because people LIE as easy as they make cups of coffee.. your entire life is based on a lie so what is stopping you from doing it?

stop bashing each other its so degrading.. and pathetic

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Ouch...moral high road eh?

You must be one of the "nice aliens" eh?

that was a weak one there, nice try tho

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13579
Sketch time me thinks
just to cheer you lot up!
Man1: OMG LOOK i found an alien ship!!! its coming
Man2: You are kidding right i mean thats a picture from 1977!!!
Man1: but look at it its AMAZINGG!!! its an alien ship
Man2: Its from 1977......
Man1: ok so if its not a ship wat is it???
Man2: Its some kinda universe plasma thing i dunno but its not a ship..
Man1: Ok if its NOT a ship why did Man3 say it was?
Man3: Because I think aliens are real?
Man4: Hey dont leave me out here Aliens are NOT real...
Man1: See listen to man4 hes on my side that guy is nuts !! its not a ship
Man5: Dont call me nuts Aliens talk to me!!!
Man1: year right LOL
Man6: I think you are all missing the point
Man12345: And what is that?
Man6: Why are you asking in the first place?
the reason why we are talking about a ship that is / is not a ship is one simple thing.
you have no idea who made mankind..
when the fact is its IN YOUR FACE even if thats not a ship
who made the aliens? lol??
The topic was if that picture shows a mothership or not, I my logical thinking i would say NO and YES why?
because people LIE as easy as they make cups of coffee.. your entire life is based on a lie so what is stopping you from doing it?
stop bashing each other its so degrading.. and pathetic

After reading THIS thread I'm starting to think that more of the GLP users are coming to ATS -- ATS is looking more like the GLP Circus by the minute.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Reevster

You have NOT had enough of me...you still trust this blubbering disinfo-god. You will have enough of me the second you grow up and see this guy for what he really is-

"a danger to people".

Anyone who thinks this guy is telling the truth, is liable to kill innocent humans for all sorts of delusional reasons.

You want to think this info is "uncomfortable", when in reality it is just dysfunctional and TOTAL poppycock engineered to scoop up a few nut-jobs and donations along his free-ride of free-meals.

I have had enough of you way before you had "anything" of me.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on Sat Dec 12 2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

You have to admit the guy is either funny or scary, either way no harm because laughter neutralizezezez anger ^^

Meetings in his minds hahaha

You know what would be even more funnier? If the guy was actually telling the truth hahaha.

Gosh that is why this is sooo darn interesting.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Phage has this debunked. The photo is from 1977.

The images on WWT come from Digital Sky Survey 2. These are scans from photographs from the Palomar Sky Survey. The photographs of this particular region where taken on October 11, 1977.

The "object" appears on only the blue filter image (not the red) and appears to be flaw in the negative or a piece of dust caught by the scanner.

You know, it's things like this that make me wish this forum had access to a large telescope like the W.M. Keck Observatory in Hawaii to snap some pics from "areas of interest" and post them directly to the web. Imagine how easy that would make this process? We have people claiming there are UFO's over the north pole, we have people claiming that there's a brown dwarf out by Pluto, and we have people claiming that there were UFO's over Moscow. While access to a huge telescope (and it doesn't even have to be the W.M. Keck) obviously wouldn't solve all of our problems, it sure would be nice to zero in on an area of interest and publish, for all to see, a photo of the region with today's date on the time stamp.

I can dream…

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
MUFON did NOT report this. Someone reported it TO MUFON (which anyone can). This is how rumors get started, escalate and then us serious UFO researchers get ridiculed !

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join