It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by Reevster

You have NOT had enough of me...you still trust this blubbering disinfo-god. You will have enough of me the second you grow up and see this guy for what he really is-

"a danger to people".

Anyone who thinks this guy is telling the truth, is liable to kill innocent humans for all sorts of delusional reasons.

You want to think this info is "uncomfortable", when in reality it is just dysfunctional and TOTAL poppycock engineered to scoop up a few nut-jobs and donations along his free-ride of free-meals.

I have had enough of you way before you had "anything" of me.

I always liked how alien enthusiasts are all SHUT UP YOU LOGIC USER! away with ye!!

Never mind..

[edit on 12-12-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

The best way to deal with people like him is to show him the facts. Let me state them again, and to be honest there are only 2 ways of thinking when it comes to UFOS..

1) God made the universe "biblicaly" and we are up a creek ect

Or

2) God is a lie "biblacly" and we are not alone in the vast space called the universe.

regardless how people dance about with fancy words they are the 2 basic principles on what someone will base and use there logic on.

That is a fact.

The funny part is, the people who say UFO's are man made or not real or can not imagen them coming here, are the very same people who live there entire life based on rules created by A GOD ? correct? the very same story that makes people say God bless our food, but leave out the part about the talking snake ? hello? what? TALKING SNAKE? and you want to laugh at people who think life can be on other planets?? and get this THINK we are the smartest BEINGS ever to be made "made" came from created by god "that makes us all special" because my cat can not use the internet so shes dumb?

It is really interesting to see people post such drivel my self more so becuase of the hypocricy of it.

Phage is a nice guy and objective, but the reason for his "so called" objectivity is "facts" yet he does not and will not tell you his own opinion on the creation of LIFE "not man"

Man came AFTER LIFE ON EARTH not BE FOR... correct? so what is LIFE

man? or a function of the universe? that is the question. and for people to think otherwise is 1 a lie and 2 ignorant OF that fact.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hey There again! So i just done a little bit of a net search about the topic. Basically most of what i find at the moment is mentiond here. Also though, i found another thing that cropped up a lot was the discovery of a small 'planetary' body that had a strange orbit and was located near Neptune. Either a moon or small astroid? Apparently from my info Neptune has 13 moons, 8 of which are named and 5 awaiting nomenclature. Neptune also has a atmosphere of Hydrogen, Helium, Methane and Ammonia - giving the blue/green or aquamarine/turcoise colour. Now the report suggests world-wide Telescopes have been watching this for 8 months. Neptunes diameter is about 30000 miles (Earth is 7927 by the way) but what im starting to think, even-though its to early to really say is that maybe one of the moons, which may be made of ice could have taken an impact and is currently reflecting the surface of the planet hence the blue nebular-like appearence of that strange formation. The debri is simply expanding making it more visable, but since its spreading, the main body of the object will probably fade away eventually. And besides.., it looks like a weird shape for a spaceship.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
A question for astronomers (amateur and professional)...
...Can astronomers actually track something that small out near the orbit of Neptune? Neptune is pretty far way and the object is relatively small.

In answer to your question: No and Yes. An amateur astronomer probably does not have the equipment to track an object out near the orbit of Neptune. If you have ever looked at the moon or a star or any object out in space, that an ameture astronomer would have, it requires constent adjustment to keep the object in the field of view. Or have a motorized mount that would automatically make the adjustments as need be to keep the object in the field of view, and photographic equipment, computers, a good working knowledge of math.
The professional astronoomer could and usually do such, tracking and finding small objects, and most of the images are fed into a computer allowing for them to identify and track small objects, as well as, computing trajectories. But they can only do such on a limited time scale, as a professional astronomer has to rent time from the really big telescopes, and have a limited windows of opportunity.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The images on WWT come from Digital Sky Survey 2. These are scans from photographs from the Palomar Sky Survey. The photographs of this particular region where taken on October 11, 1977.

The "object" appears on only the blue filter image (not the red) and appears to be flaw in the negative or a piece of dust caught by the scanner.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c3b825226d0.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Phage]

Superb work Phage.Based on your research this thread IMHO should be marked HOAX.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
[edit on 12/12/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

PS-He said don't take vaccines...they are made to damage your "royal DNA"

How is that really any different than the tons and tons of people on THIS site that think the swine flu vaccine contains a micro-chip or some other mechanism devised to destroy mankind and succeed with depopulation?

Frankly, I like his theory better. At least he considers us "royalty". Most people of this site think we are all a sub-species of some evil Reptillian cult or something.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yeah yeah, Mr Mask sucks, look at his poo=poo=bad-talk about wise old Alex.

Gee wiz...how honored I am to be ridiculed for "pointing" out the liars who find it easy to "fool" so many of you "bright eyed wishers".

I would like to point out, I DO NOT do "this" to every post...I do THIS only to posts where the information (or posters) are/is laughable to the most amazing level of bull-crap.

Awwww...yeah...I lack the class and dignity of Phage...awwww...you are so right. He is gentle with "you" while I am blunt and somewhat unrefined.

Wanna know the saddest part? He probably pities "you" as much as I do (hell probably more), and he surly finds people who trust this sort of crap as "clueless" as I do.

I can never be what Phage is...hell, I wouldn't ever WANT to suffer his curse of "trying to educate the slowest here". All's I can do is violently shake the stick-of-truth and swing the sword-of-honesty in defense of REAL study on subjects like this.

You have a guy who says aliens talk to him...and that HE KNOWS WHERE MISSING CHILDREN ARE...but he "can't" share that info...GEE DAD, THANKS FOR THAT!

This guy should be arrested and locked away.

And any of you who have purchased his line of bull, should totally seek some mental help and get a lawyer...because this man is damaging you and you surly have a case against him.

PS-Love the Project Camelot chick's wording near the end-

"this is what whistle blowers do...they share a little information but keep the rest to themselves...its not their job to tell us everything they know...its our jobs to follow the clues they DO share"

WHAT!!!!? HAHAHAHAHAH! SCORE!

Grow up...move on...build a better life away from cult-psychos like this who make a living off of your gullibility.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Nice image phage, now can you honestly tell me ALIENS are not real?

Or do you require proof? that they are visiting earth?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The same could be said about you and me.

Just depends on ones understanding

Take out GOD take out ALIENS

Tell me what you have left? Ironic dont you think?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

I always liked how alien enthusiasts are all SHUT UP YOU LOGIC USER! away with ye!!

Hey!

Notice how similar this is with bible bashers? Did I get that right, or should it be "thumpers".

Anyway, it is similar imho. It's probably when emotion gets the better of logic. Though emotion is a incredibly useful human survival trait - and is what makes us human or humane - it seems out of place in a debate or in an exchange of thoughts and ideas such as this forum (?).

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Man were conceited to think that aliens would visit us without us knowing.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Thank you

What makes you think they care if we know or NOT?..

Look at nature, do you care when we walk past BUGS? nope

What makes you think we are not the BUGS? very agroant dont you think?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I love how people turn my views on Alex here, into me "somehow" saying aliens do not exist.

Wow...I couldn't imagine a single scientist or side-line laymen EVER saying such a thing as "aliens are not out there".

I never said anything about that...

I simply made it clear that ANYONE selling this line of crap is a total nut-job or scam artist...or both.

I also made a few references to the people who trust this man as being "clueless".

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 13579

I do care when I pass by bugs! I always try not to squish them..
There are some who care and others who dont lets hope they care

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Danna

I also do not kill bugs. I just don't like removing life from the planet with my bare hands (or shoes).

I am very luck that an entire industry was created to slaughter animals for me to eat...Because I think I'd have a hard time doing that myself.

Hooray for industry and improvements!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

When it comes down to it, your saying your views are correct, others are not. your using your personal opinion to shoot others down, because you THINK your right.

Well, prove that alex didn't do those things. you can't. and the people that believe it cant prove he did.

so where does this leave us?

This topic on Alex is personal opinion based, fighting over it is what some would call, pointless and immature, or very ego based.

I am not saying you are wrong, i am just saying you can't prove it, whats the point in fighting and defending your ego with insults?

and for the part that is related to the thread:

Great find, S&F, hope to get updates on what professionals say.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Yeah yeah, Mr Mask sucks, look at his poo=poo=bad-talk about wise old Alex.

Gee wiz...how honored I am to be ridiculed for "pointing" out the liars who find it easy to "fool" so many of you "bright eyed wishers".

I would like to point out, I DO NOT do "this" to every post...I do THIS only to posts where the information (or posters) are/is laughable to the most amazing level of bull-crap.

Awwww...yeah...I lack the class and dignity of Phage...awwww...you are so right. He is gentle with "you" while I am blunt and somewhat unrefined.

Wanna know the saddest part? He probably pities "you" as much as I do (hell probably more), and he surly finds people who trust this sort of crap as "clueless" as I do.

I can never be what Phage is...hell, I wouldn't ever WANT to suffer his curse of "trying to educate the slowest here". All's I can do is violently shake the stick-of-truth and swing the sword-of-honesty in defense of REAL study on subjects like this.

You have a guy who says aliens talk to him...and that HE KNOWS WHERE MISSING CHILDREN ARE...but he "can't" share that info...GEE DAD, THANKS FOR THAT!

This guy should be arrested and locked away.

And any of you who have purchased his line of bull, should totally seek some mental help and get a lawyer...because this man is damaging you and you surly have a case against him.

PS-Love the Project Camelot chick's wording near the end-

"this is what whistle blowers do...they share a little information but keep the rest to themselves...its not their job to tell us everything they know...its our jobs to follow the clues they DO share"

WHAT!!!!? HAHAHAHAHAH! SCORE!

Grow up...move on...build a better life away from cult-psychos like this who make a living off of your gullibility.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

Wow, you sure have changed your tune since your first post back in October. What a bunch of BS that was!
Because of my last reprimand for cross posting threads, I won't do it but I implore you (and others) to go back and read over your suck up introduction thread.
What a troll and a hypocrite you are.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wow. I came in to read this thread just out of interest and curiosity to only find what sounds like six-year-olds bickering back and forth. ::moving on to a different thread:: But oh, I think I'll find the same thing in most any thread I go to. Too bad people can't just debate and understand that people have different views and beliefs that don't necessarily make them bad people without insults and pissing contests.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

My point is, and please look at my previous and recent post, that we must not debate an emotional poster with bursts of emotion lest we fall into the same trap as s/he's in. Instead, try explaining why there isn't a spoon logically, matter-of-factly, without further infuriating her/his feelings - for it may strengthen the persons resolve to worship or idolize the cult leader.

Thanks for shedding more light on AC. I was dozing off on his "colorful" droning that for a moment there, I caught myself feeding off his spoon. But, then again, I must respect his opinions.

I do step on cockroaches, and if I live such a life, please step on me so I may reincarnate and have a better life.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join