It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON Report: Very large Mothership or planetary 20-mile structure coming in 18 degrees RA of Neptun

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Indeed, Phage debunked it earlier on.

This is a HOAX.

Mods please move this? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
People LOVE trusting MUFON, even when it was "a very popular idea" amongst UFO-ers back in the late 80s/early 90s that MUFON was actually a CIA run project used to gather and remove any evidence of real alien encounters.

Not saying it is true...just shocked how many "new to UFO" people jump on the band wagon, when MUFON has been an openly confronted/questioned organization in the past.

But now...it's all- "MUFON is SO respectable!". Weird...trust Alex...trust MUFON...but DENY IGNORANCE at all costs...indeed.

Here's a little information from Bill Cooper's Pale Horse.

MUFON is a great example. Hundreds of members all over the world conduct investigations and send in physical evidence to MUFON headquarters, where it quickly disappears. Everyone screams for physical evidence as proof. Recently samples were collected of a liquid that had dripped from a saucer onto a schoolyard in Gulf Breeze, Florida. The samples were sent to MUFON, WHERE THEY IMMEDIATELY VANISHED. Walt Andrus has stated that it was an accident. BALONEY! THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME 'MUFON' HAS 'LOST' EVIDENCE. I CONSIDER 'MUFON' THE GREAT BLACK HOLE OF THE UFO COMMUNITY. THE CONTROL OF INFORMATION IS SO TIGHT THAT NOTHING ESCAPES. Anyone who tells it like it really is, is debunked and barred from symposiums. The members are told what to believe and what not to believe. The members of the MUFON board of directors and the members of the advisory board of consultants are for the most part supported by the Government in the form of salaries, grants, or retirement checks. Who can believe that this does not constitute a conflict of interest? WHO CAN INVESTIGATE AND EXPOSE THE HAND THAT FEEDS THEM? (Note: "Feeds" them, that is, with OUR tax dollars. The "government" which we refer to here is not so much the "elected constitutional" government which is NECESSARY for the stability of this nation and who are sworn to defend the constitution; but the NON-ELECTED self-styled "secret" government elite who make up their own rules - Branton)

This makes reference to the "time" MUFON admittingly "misplaced" what was "said to be" a liquid that dripped from a suacer that landed. Again...not saying it IS true, but there are countless accusations of this happening with MUFON for over 2 decades now...so how are you open minded folks SO QUICK to give MUFON the real-deal-seal of approval as if they "can do no wrong"?

Bill goes farther in his book to say-

The major UFO publications are without any doubt controlled by the CIA. Vicki Cooper (no relation), the editor and publisher of 'UFO', has been telling friends and relatives for the last two years that the 'CIA' is pushing her magazine. Ron Regehr and Lee Graham remember the summer of 1988 when Vicki interviewed them at Mr. Graham's residence in Huntington Beach. After the interview was over Vicki Cooper walked to her car, turned, and mysteriously yelled, 'You know, my magazine might be financed by the CIA.'

I have talked to friends and acquaintances of Ms. Cooper who swear that she has stated on many occasions that 'the CIA controls UFO magazine.' Vicki Cooper's uncle, Grant Cooper, WAS SIRHAN SIRHAN'S DEFENSE ATTORNEY, WHO MADE NO ATTEMPT TO DEFEND HIS CLIENT. It was important to the Secret Government and the CIA that Sirhan be pinned as a 'lone assassin.' GRANT COOPER HAS EXTENSIVE TIES TO THE CIA AND THE JOHNNY ROSSELLI MOB.

Now isn't that an interesting kettle of fish? So...I wonder how MUFON, the OH SO CREDITABLE organization that so many here give the grace of good witness, can be intangled in decades of aurguments claiming they are actually "destroying" whatever proof/evidence is found by people all over the world.

It seems that MUFON is allowed to gather ALL the facts and evidence that is attached to UFOlogy and then permitted to misplace it as often as they please...and yet...you fine people STILL hold the group in the highest of regards. I guess its all that "open mindedness" you are all so HYPED UP ON!

I will leave you with Bill's final words of reason on this whole amazing subject....forgive me if I tend to agree with his reasoning here more then I do with the crap being sold by Alex and his goon-crew of false-tune-spewing-loons.

You must understand that the government is not ever going to allow any person or group of persons to uncover the most highly classified secret in the world--if they can help it. They will always have agents controlling UFO groups, publications and information. If aliens are not real and the whole thing turns out to be the greatest hoax ever perpetrated, JUST WHO DO YOU THINK DID THE PERPETRATING?

I guess what I am saying is this...all you "kids" with your "new obsession" should really look into things of the past, instead of the newest youtube rumors of the moment.

PS-Again...NOT saying Billy boy is right or even "sane"...just saying he got shot in the face for sharing his secrets...what did Alex here get? Oh yeah....fat off his adoring fans.

I hope I have shared something of value with this post...we all know "I usually share only garbage fit for swine and trolls"...right?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I did some digging.. MUFON is involved in this only to the extent that a day or two ago Collier filed a report with them based on the map that Phage debunked...

So he or somebody just filed a report in order to be able to stick MUFON's name on it and cause a bunch of wasted time...

another nail in the coffin of Collier and of UFO credibility.

Were it not for idiots like that we might actually be able to get to some truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78
I think everyone may wanna take a look at sky google and also chromoscope, there are many patches being place along with massive cigar looking things? it may be my screens but would hardly think so? look for yourseles. There also seems to be blue, green and red "laser" streaks

I have tried, but I cant get your coords to work for me.. Can you copy and paste them again? ( You can add a place mark then copy the Long and Lat Coords from that)

[edit on 12-12-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Man o man...so...Mr C is saying, the governments of the world traded tech with aliens, but got tricked (by evil aliens), and now the aliens are coming with bad plans for us.

He is saying hoard food....so why? So aliens can not starve us?

Man...this guy is really laying the fear factor down here....garden your food cus the aliens are coming!

Man...hearing this stuff actually starts to make you go insane....I can feel it.

I pity those who swear to this junk.

Mr C, predicted certain events around 15 years ago, that never happened. Then he disappeared into, another dimension??? Now he's back with the lowdown on secret knowledge, doing us all a favour, and spreading his disease! LOL!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bugstomper

Yeah...and unless you give him an unhealthy amount of "credibility" based on the fact that I can not PROVE his tales to be lies...you are seen as a troll, disinfo-agent or just a jerk.

Oh well...the Mask still shines proudly as my Armor Against Ignorance.

I salute those still standing the demanding tasks of remaining with logic in the face of the gibbering hoards of tomfoolery.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

His strive towards benevolent goals are contaminated by intervention of negative entities.

All talk of doom and gloom is purely from a malignant entity. It is not his fault, it is simply the misinformation that is passed to his organization from negative entities claiming to be benevolent messengers.

All is alright, as it will always be and has always been indefinitley.

Yes wake up, but wake yourself up.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

The problem here is you do not know why Cooper truly said what he said. Did he ever have some kind of problem with MUFON (beyond what was mentioned), some kind of personal vendetta? I wouldn't put that past him. He seemed to be a very vindictive kind of man at times. Emotions, loyalties, beliefs color the work of people all the time. It's why i trust nothing that comes out of the media (mainstream or alternative).

Granted I think all of this is a load of hooey (Cooper included).

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Yeah i remember that it was a huge burst in the cloud cover of saturn like something flew out or in...
could this artifact/structure/craft be related?

oooo cautious optimism!!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

OMG INTERNET WAR.

If you don't believe it fine, just say that. There is no need to create cliques and run around trolling the threads of people who do believe it.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by antonia]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by Mr Mask

The problem here is you do not know why Cooper truly said what he said. Did he ever have some kind of problem with MUFON (beyond what was mentioned), some kind of personal vendetta?

I truly wouldn't know...he was shot in the face before I got to talk to him.

Go figure.

I guess that's what happens when you predict a major attack on an American city, WHILE saying it will be blamed on a man named Osama Bin Laden, on a live radio broadcast, less then 40 days before 9/11.

He was shot a little more then a week after the attack.

Hmmm...dunno...weird.

Maybe space-pirates set him up?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
thanks for the thread, interesting read, if nothing else.
I feel allot of what AC has to say, but also feel allot of it is prolly bogus.

and excuse me for being completely off topic....

But i have accidentally clicked the "FOE" button for Mr. Mask, when I meant to click ignore......

Now I cannot seem to remove it? lol
Well, he certainly does not keep me on my toes, nor do i hold much respect for such ignorance. ( the motto is DENY ignorance, btw) that includes being a rude, disrespectful chump.

Can someone please tell me how to remove this "FOE" setting for said member? Many thanks.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
I guess that's what happens when you predict a major attack on an American city, WHILE saying it will be blamed on a man named Osama Bin Laden, on a live radio broadcast, less then 40 days before 9/11.

You are making a pretty large leap. There is no evidence cooper was offed by the government (or any secret shadowy cabal). Strangely enough you are quite guilty of the same crimes you accuse others of.

At any rate this has nothing to do with the thread. Can you prove Alex C. is full of crap anymore than you can prove Cooper was right?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Thats what i was thinking is it connected with the two spirals... as is aid in a previous post i am very cautiously optimistic!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
ENOUGH

Discuss the topic and not the membership.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

He was shot and killed by government workers...armed officers of the law.

Didn't say he was "offed by the Illuminati"...simply saying it was a weird day I shall never forget and that it coincided with him predicting a major attack on an American city WHILE saying the government would blame a man named Osama Bin Laden.

Never said he was right...never said he was wrong.

Just said that he called MUFON a "black hole" that sucked up evidence and hid it away..and then added that he was shot in the face.

Sorry if it sounds like I am supporting him to some hilt.

I AM trying to stay on topic...and trying to add information that can possibly be valid to this discussion.

Forgive my nature...I was raised by wolves and jolly people.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

1. it's spelt BRITAIN not Britian as in your little descruption..
2. This alleged spacecraft or station is apparently on south pole of Neptune not Earth.. but we should see it sometime next year...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You can't debunk a whole organization with commentary from one person who may not be a credible source. It doesn't prove anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join