It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kirksteruk2k10

Hilarious!

Why even comment?! It's called an opinion. I am allowed to have one of those right?!

I do recall saying that I didn't know what it was but IN MY OPINION it wasn't a rocket.

Go bother someone else on your intellectual level or stick to making pasta!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
View From Rocket/Spiral - facing towards Tromso (approximate):

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by InthekNOwla

Hilarious!

Why even comment?! It's called an opinion. I am allowed to have one of those right?!

I do recall saying that I didn't know what it was but IN MY OPINION it wasn't a rocket.

When you make a comment like "I don't believe the official explanation" you deserve to get called up on it. This is a DISCUSSION forum. If you're not willing to explain yourself why are you even HERE?

And don't reply with "in my opinion" or you prove how worthless your input is. Be a man and explain WHY "in your opinion" the official explanation isn't agreed with by you.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Excellent OP S & F

This was the same exact thing the ancients warned us about...a giant spiral in the sky in the morning!

and they carved it in stone multiple times to warn us because they knew the warning would carry forward for millennials to come.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

do YOU know what really happened ??? you like to use the WTF argument but why could it not be possible what I said ? can you explain it ? I want to hear your arguments and in the meantime I'm going to put some in my bong and drink another good beer ..... there are lots of theories up here, mine is just one of them, ok ? sorry if my english is not perfect, I am french speaking ok ? can you speak french ?? good man !!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kirksteruk2k10

Hilarious!

When you make a comment like "I don't believe the official explanation" you deserve to get called up on it. This is a DISCUSSION forum. If you're not willing to explain yourself why are you even HERE?

And don't reply with "in my opinion" or you prove how worthless your input is. Be a man and explain WHY "in your opinion" the official explanation isn't agreed with by you.

Right, because you've been so much of a "man" and have contributed significantly to this thread. Don't make me laugh.

It seems that all you want is attention and are searching for anything to disagree with.

Fortunately, no one cares what you think and YOUR input has been anything but profound. Furthermore, I am not alone in my belief. Have you even read the other posts or watched the video?!

Like I said, go bother someone else, your in over your head here!

I will not respond again.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Something that may be worth mentioning with regards to the video posted at the begining of the thread is that spirals and concentric circles are not the same thing.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
here is a weird article about there being a coincidence Obama happened to arrive that same day....

sharonkgilbert.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hilarious!

so you just joied up to try to debunk or coer this up somehow??

Being rude on ATS just makes you loose alllll credibility...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by mellisamouse]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Thank you mellisamouse. They just try to stir up drama so that people can pay attention to them. The cancer of ATS.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Hilarious!

Right, because you've been so much of a "man" and have contributed significantly to this thread. Don't make me laugh.

It seems that all you want is attention and are searching for anything to disagree with.

Fortunately, no one cares what you think and YOUR input has been anything but profound. Furthermore, I am not alone in my belief. Have you even read the other posts or watched the video?!

Like I said, go bother someone else, your in over your head here!

I will not respond again.

Haha, the poster here disagrees with the failed rocket explanation but CAN'T EXPLAIN WHY. Funny stuff!

Oh and I bet he responds again.

Edit: yep, he did.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by kirksteruk2k10]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

What is your take in this ?

to me, the spiral looks like a beam of some kind eminating from a opened portal (star gate) orginating from possible another dimension or parallel world via what some call a "worm hole".

Looks ominous and if I would wager a guess, not a natural phenomena, rather man / intellegent being made (technological).

Below is the post I made almost a year to today (12/14/08) about the Georgia Guidestones being vandalized.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is getting more and more interesting by the moment.

Again, excellent post, starred and flagged.

Videos you presented are very enlightening.

Below is a link with a few more videos and pictures.

www.anomalytelevision.com...

The news is saying it's a failed "missle".
But we all know most of the "news" is propaganda.

Research "Project Blue Beam".

2012poleshift.wetpaint.com...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
More evidence of missile test failure.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Warn us about what though?

It would seem the only thing that has come of this spiral is a whole bunch of ludicrous theories.

Apart from that has there been anything of significance occur since it was sighted?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Thank you mellisamouse. They just try to stir up drama so that people can pay attention to them. The cancer of ATS.

YUP! Brand new, they JUST joined.....very annoying. I love a good debate etc, but these rude people just interupt threads, there is no new info to digest, just their embarrassing behavior.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
"What is your take in this ?

to me, the spiral looks like a beam of some kind eminating from a opened portal (star gate) orginating from possible another dimension or parallel world via what some call a "worm hole"."

A worm hole which no one came out of? Why would a worm hole be up in the sky? Please do tell.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I don't see why you waste your time posting here if you get offended by someone asking you to explain your theory. Surely that's what a discussion forum is about? And I don't see why you're dragging this out when the thread has progressed.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by kirksteruk2k10]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
What if the Russians fired a missile,which would explain the contrail rising from ground level, at a UFO that had entered their airspace,and the UFO decided to make a sharp exit via a spiral wormhole?

There is all sorts of weird theories regarding this event,might as well throw another one in the mix!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ok first of all I can understand the theory of the rocket but it doesn't seem to be that huge that so many people can capture the spiral in the right angle to see it. So I'm not convinced about that.

Second why would the russians suddenly explain their "experiments" because it stirs a huge commotion. Second-and-a-half, Why would they be telling the truth? never did so, and I agree, why should they? and why should they now?

What it is I don't know, I haven't figured it out yet, in my search I encountered this:

www.cropcircleanswers.com...

with the search path that didnt correspond with cropcircles, I was lookiong for a star disc
(forgive me if you have allready seen it).

Does anyone know if the spiral in the sky in china in 1988 has a translated version? my chinese is a bit off!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is obviously only the start of something, all of these events happening in such a small timescale. One thing that I haven`t seen mentioned so far, although it could have been, is. These events are said to last a couple of minuites, yet a camera on a tripod was set up to catch the perfect image on a time delay ! What a coincidence, this event was known about before it happened, which means that it had to be from ground to sky and not the other way round. The missile test seems to be a blind for the real thing, if you set a camera up to film a sea launch, you find a vantage point where you can see the launch point. I know PHAGE is a self proclaimed expert on every issue and criticising any of his views will probably get this post removed by his friend GREENEYEDLEO, as have my other posts about this, as being off topic ( as if ). This has to be something real, if the Russians were setting off all of this, the Americans would be declairing war on them, they have after all attacked other countries in the past for less. Which says to me that they are in it togeather.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Qwenn]

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join