It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Okey, found this cool Vid, yea I like mystisiscm(? eh)..
Click the More Info on the Vid Page for more Links Etc..
So, is it going down, or are the bits of information starting to get abit too uncomfy ?

Get ready...it's coming sooner than expected and NASA is doing everything it can to keep it covered up! If you go to the SOHO website you can see all these images direct from NASA and also wonder WHY THERE IS NO IMAGES FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS??? They stopped uploading them!

This was the same exact thing the ancients warned us about...a giant spiral in the sky in the morning!

Google Video Link

video.yahoo.com...
Want to know what the Devil really is? Satan, The Dragon, Lucifer, Nibiru, The Destroyer, Nemesis, The Frightener, Phaeton, Plant X...all the same thing. A brown dwarf star. Add Me To Your Myspace www.myspace.com... The elites have been preparing for this since the 80s...Buying up land, building a system based upon the event itself, which I suspect will happen March, 22nd, 2013...Exactly 33 years after the Georgia Guidestones were built. ALL THE KEYS FOR UNDERSTANDING ARE IN THIS VIDEO All the ancient mythology about Dragons and Serpents...Horned Devils, Demons, satan...all come from comets...One in particular, twice as big as Jupiter that orbits a dense brown dwarf star about 5 times bigger than Earth. 5 moons and there you have the seven headed dragon. Read OTHER ancient texts other than the Bible to fill in more of the blanks. That's why everything is happening

What is your take in this ?
The Media here still say it was a rocket, but, the Military Said on wednesday they did NOT KNOW what it was, it was the Media, atleast on wednesday Claiming a Rocket, Not the Military or any one else.
I saw this talk on the news my self,so I know...

[edit on 11/12/2009 by ChemBreather]

Something is going on and I don't believe the story. For one the spiral in Norway couldn't be a rocket. I will give them credit that it did show a "contrail" going to the spiral, but a rocket that is in trouble usually have a self destruct button that is enabled so it won't crash into anything important. And even if this didn't have one, a rocket wouldn't have made that stationary spiral like that. One is that the rocket internal and external structure isn't designed for stresses in G forces laterally like that, it would have ripped apart and came down in fiery fragments. And two the "contrail" was still present but the spiral formed and disappeared faster than the contrail. If the spiral was a contrail then it should have staid or floated just as long as the contrail going to the spiral. And third, what about THE SKY OPENING UP IN PURE BLACK INSTANTLY! The only thing that would explain that would be a nuke going off in the clouds, but there wasn't a large flash or a large boom.

Something is going on and it wasn't a rocket.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Or how about this:

There were two launches, both were 'confirmed' on the same day, both in separate locations, and only one had it's launch location confirmed - and reporters mixing them both up confusing everyone, then throwin some translation problems.... that's what happened:

From the Russian Forces Nuclear Blog....

The Rocket Forces conducted a successful launch of a Topol/SS-25 missile on December 10, 2009. The launch took place at 15:35 MSK (11:35 UTC) from the Kapustin Yar test site toward the Sary-Shagan test range in Kazakhstan. According to a Rocket Forces representative the launch was conducted as part of the missile service life extension program and to conduct "a test of a combat equipment of intercontinental ballistic missiles".

russianforces.org...

The launch from a day before - confirmed on the 10th, launched on the 9th:

Russia conducted another test launch of the Bulava missile from the Dmitry Donskoy submarine early morning on December 9, 2009. The is no official information about the launch (or even a confirmation of the fact that it took place), but the word is that this time it was the third stage that malfunctioned
russianforces.org...

Possible trajectory and launch location of the Dec. 9 missile:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

Oh yea,

BTW: your bong is empty.

WTF and where is the sanity button? Go find it, it's a pulsating red thing somewhere that is without a doubt , got your name on it.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Right, I was capped this morning, couldn't watch till now.

Ugh, as usual.

I all about to give up on anything really, if it's not hoax, it's just pure god damned want.

Someone recently said it is a very interesting time... I say it's a tedious time, and a frustrating one.

I want to see something valid. Not the usual twallop strewn out as fact.

Never mind, continue the journey, when you get there, spare a thought for us unthinkers who died on earth...

-- EDIT

Oh and just for the more obstinate crew, I do have doubts about the norway explanation. Very very unlikely in my opinion. But for christs sake, dont start another friggen 9/11 style conspiracy involving every damn thing you now see.. PLEASE.

LHC, Wormholes, stargates, Nasa coverups, holographics, lasers, I want to go bash my head in with a semi trailer for not these thoughts, but the OUTRIGHT certainty some people state them with.

*cannot find a shooting self in head emoticon, use your imagination*

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I'm particularly curious. We've all seen the image of the spiral. Anyone have footage of the spiral Starting or Stopping? That would certainly put perspective on things.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Funny thing is nobody even asks what it is really! A couple not many...its mostly people sayin wut they believe without asking wut others believe. yuu noe wuht i thsncc "Its Ru8sia Tryna Punk Sum6ody down wit sum 6ullshhit lyk dey tuffa den err6ody L SE and we showin wee ccness by not te11in err6ody in Da U.s..S.s.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by mrno1]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by mrno1]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dienekes
I'm particularly curious. We've all seen the image of the spiral. Anyone have footage of the spiral Starting or Stopping? That would certainly put perspective on things.

There are many youtubes of the original spiral ending.. If basically has a dark spot grow till the entire lot is blacker than the sky around it.

Some claim the reason why iot's darker is due to contrast - but from the clips I've seen, it's far from it. And why there is no leftover remnants of the spiral? It lasted as long as it takes to extinguish then everything dissipates?

Bottoms!

The safe explanation is unexplainable. The daring one, has more substance to it.

Sometimes, you need to take off the "Stubborn hat" and just realise you cannot explain it all as simply as a 3d-max example says it is. Sometimes, things need to be so mad that you cannot explain it.

Even if at the end of the day it *IS* mundane, to write it off with half explainable science, ignoring the full situation, is as bad as just accepting it as entirely supernatural.

This leaves my head itching.. Indeed.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mrno1

WHat?

Seriously, What did you say?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
link.brightcove.com...

O.o
that's so wild when it explodes or whatever, the "hole" is pitch black but a little seethrough.
pretty cool that malfunctioning rockets make quite the show.. or is it? Dunno but still pretty darn neat.

[edit on 12/12/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c3d900a6f479.jpg[/atsimg]

Speaking about Nasa, had this pic of something on the moon, was wondering what people thought.

I don't even want to think about these spirals, spooky, lol

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Typical ATS. We get TOLD what it was and people start chanting "BS" and coming up with the most fabricated alternative. Like anyone here would know what a failed missile is or what it's supposed to look like. Did you all become experts in failed missiles for the day and consider yourselves too high and mighty?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ganbuzz

Neat.

What frame do you find that in?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
yesterday there was a posting with pics of the moon in it, was that any help?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Deny This!

reply to post by x2Strongx

While working my way through this thread your observation jumped out at me. It was somewhat gratifying to know that someone else had noticed what I have come to see as a fixture on ATS.

In light of the fact that so many members have apparently blown right past it and continue to trumpet their ignorance as some sort of "proof", I think it appropriate to mention it again -- then see how many luminaries among us choose to carry on in ignorance rather than employ critical thinking.

For those who missed it, and there are clearly many who did, here's what I'm referring to:

Wikipedia: Argument from ignorance

In particular, this discussion is positively awash with:

Wikipedia: Argument from personal incredulity

Both arguments commonly share this structure: a person regards the lack of evidence for one view as constituting proof that another view is true.

While this is hardly an unusual position for some ATSers to take, there is a veritable epidemic of it in this thread and others addressing the "Norway Spiral".

Why bring it up so bluntly? Because such arguments embody precisely the sort of thing ATS exists to deny.

Paying It Forward

I'm hopeful that by pointing it out, some of my fellow members might be inspired to take a closer look at what drives their opinions, and (ideally) take a fresh look at the fallacies and prejudices they hold so dear.

Having had so many of my own fallacies, prejudices, errors in judgment and general ignorance successfully challenged by ATSers over the years, I feel an obligation to "pay it forward".

To those who base their opinions on these and other forms of logical fallacies, I urge you to take a fresh, unflinching look at those "truths" you hold dear, and welcome yourself to a larger world.

You'll be glad you did.

Spiral Logic

So what is the cause of the "Norway Spiral"? I don't know.

As always, it is up to each of us to decide for ourselves what to believe or not believe, as well it should be.

My advice: Deny Ignorance.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Majic]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
You know that Batman signal? Well this is the Tiger Woods signal. This is the Norwegian Life-Spiraling-Out-Of-Control signal. Obama is only the leader of the role model burnouts. There are many, many more to come.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I like how everyone thinks a spiraling rocket is a failure, infact most rockets have been flying anything but straight since the early 90's.

They just seem to easy to target and destroy. That missile did not fail, and it was tracking something folks. And it was probably a new stealth bomber really really high in space.

If you destroyed a stealth bomber that was in space(those things are classified exactly how high they get and i do believe they can reach space and orbit and drop there payload, maybe not in the 80s when the blackbird first came out. But now i have no doubt.

US next next gen stealth bomber over Russia using American muscle to get Russia to sign the clime bill. Bet its pretty easy to sign a bill when you have an American nuke over your head.

Edit: specialy when its supposedly russia who is at the source of climategate, unconfirmed reports but it looks that way.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by BetweenTheLine]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
what most people are missing about this event- and what I have just focused on in my latest blog posting, is not so much the spiral, but in a later video. not sure if this was posted before- the video is at the bottom of the page- what happens at the end of the event when the spiral is gone

www.dailymail.co.uk...

that shows more the ending-
where the middle section disappears, and the area in the middle grows. this vid shows just how much that middle grows and how huge it gets

more so
there is no stars to be seen. if that was simply missle "cast off" once it cleared we should be able to see the normal night sky. that black center looks anything but the night sky

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Okay, while I can't say what caused the spiral or what it is, I can def say that I don't believe that it was a failed missile.

Very interesting video to say the least. The fact that spirals have been depicted in the drawings of the ancients and throughout time is intriguing.

There are NO such things as coincidences. One over Norway, Russia, and China??!!!! Interesting times indeed.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but the image below is from the lost book of Nostrodamus. In the bottom of the photo ANOTHER SPIRAL.

Coinincidence? I think NOT!!!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by InthekNOwla]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by InthekNOwla

Okay, while I can't say what caused the spiral or what it is, I can def say that I don't believe that it was a failed missile.

Very interesting video to say the least. The fact that spirals have been depicted in the drawings of the ancients and throughout time is intriguing.

There are NO such things as coincidences. One over Norway, Russia, and China??!!!! Interesting times indeed.

I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it but the image below is from the lost book of Nostrodamus. In the bottom of the photo ANOTHER SPIRAL.

Coinincidence? I think NOT!!!

[edit on 12-12-2009 by InthekNOwla]

I had spiral pasta today.

Coincience? I think NOT!!!!

Can you put your money where your mouth is and give us specifics on why the rocket explanation is a fallacy?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by kirksteruk2k10]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by kirksteruk2k10]

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join