It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   

By the way, who the heck is NASA to cover up the 'Norway Spiral'?

Oh sorry, I didn't know that Norway is an American State and that NASA rules over Norway! Probably they control the affairs of Iran and North Korea too! Damn! NASA and the CIA are everywhere!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

By the way, who the heck is NASA to cover up the 'Norway Spiral'?

Oh sorry, I didn't know that Norway is an American State and that NASA rules over Norway! Probably they control the affairs of Iran and North Korea too! Damn! NASA and the CIA are everywhere!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I will agree that no one can prove 100% what this phenomenon was/is.

And I will also agree that believing the MSM (especially right off the bat) is utterly stupid. I'd rather risk being wrong negating something the MSM has said than jump on their bandwagon right away any day.

I agree that some of the videos/pictures have similar looking spirals and such, but nothing compares to what was seen over Norway (at least from what I've seen so far).

Everyone is arguing about a bunch of crap speculation so far, we should all just agree to disagree for the time being, and when actual proof comes along, then you all can point the fingers, alright?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Whether the spiral is a result of a russian missle gone heywire or not..It is curious that it was in Norway where Obama was at the time

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

Regardless of where Obama was, a missile test from Russia should have been announced more publicly (if it even was at all) since I believe a missile flying through some other countries airspace (or anywhere near it) would be considered an attack any other time... right?

I guess Russia had their "get out of war" card still... damn I thought it expired!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I have no idea what that thing was, but I just got to thinking....From the effect the ''Russian rocket/missile/call it whaterver'' caused, it surely must be a powerful thing. Ok, maybe the Russians wanted to show off their fancy weapons, but aren't you supposed to keep all the war technology etc. a secret till a real war actually comes?! Isn't it easier to blame UFOs and little green flying men, than actually saying- yeah, thats our brand new unbeatable ultra cool secret airplane we're testing...
Unless, in this case, the harm of stating it is something Unknown would be greater...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by iscorpio]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

It wasn't in Norway. The higher an object is the farther it can be seen.
If you see the Sun on the horizon then is it in your country's airspace?

[edit on 12/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
From the images and videos and the similar event that took place in china back in the year of 1988, i dont see how can anyone still believe the media claims that it was a failed russian rocket test.

If i recall norway still hates russia for the cold war reasons, and also if they knew it was a rocket from a russian sub, norway would be outraged, and demanded them to leave the norway seas.

But do you see that happening? no in fact the media first picked up this story from one little source in a military base in norway, lets remember first the norway news networks demanded an answer on what the thing was in the skies it was.

Also then later on the western media picked this up, and said former solider from norway took the shot of that Spiral event in norway.

I would like to know a few things, one how come then the media knows it was a former solider who was there right in front of the event?

Did he have some information that such an event might take place? if so why his name isnt released as proof that he indeed took the photo of the Spiral? lets not forget people.

We all saw also beams, rays, not rocket Spirals from a failed rocket test.

I think theres more to this event that took place in norway than it meets its eyes.

Anyone who believes the media version is dumb (No Offence) .

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
If i recall norway still hates russia for the cold war reasons, and also if they knew it was a rocket from a russian sub, norway would be outraged, and demanded them to leave the norway seas.

How can you leave a place where you are not and haven't been to?

There was a test announced. Not very publicly but the area was off limits during the test.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Spiral is unlikely to be caused from a rocket.

I will show you with one word:

"GRAVITY"

If the spiral occurred from a failed rocket in SPACE then ok.

BUT,

If you look at the number of rotations there are about 10 or more all from a point as if a rocket was spinning HORIZONtALLY on a table.

BUT,

It is claimed it is spinning VERTICALLY in the sky. That would lead to elliptical shaped rings!

What is being claimed by the stooges is that for EVERY rotation the force upward countered the force of gravity. But on the way down the rocket slowed down perfectly to make a perfect circle.

For all you noobs minded thinkers out there think of your lovely Guy Fawkes night spiral fireworks that you waste money on. Now imagine if it wasn't stuck on a stick or post can you imagine where it would go?

Remember: you heard it from me first.

.|.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It's good to see that a lot of people aren't just swallowing the official explanation, despite the ongoing efforts of the "experts" here on ATS to influence people into complacency.

It could've been a rocket for all I know, but at this point too many questions remain unanswered.

No one should take any claim as absolute truth.

The site resident "experts" should respect this.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Point of No Return]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
The russian space agency, NASA and ESA are buddies and so are the leaders of those countries. If there is a 2012 doomsday to be covered up they most likely work together and agreed on a mutal plan. So with any global ET appearance, i take it.

If Obama (NASA) call Putin to ask for a false statement about a missile launch over Norway because he needs to sweep something under some rug for the greater good, he probably would.

So if it wasn't a rocket it might have been anything else no matter what governments say. That is what I think. Years ago I stopped believing everything what the authorities say.

The resemblance with those ancient pics are interesting and should be considered significant, you never know.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by zatara]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The only thing id like to know about this spectacular story is, where's the wreckage? Surely thered be some, it cant have burnt up in the atmosphere or anything. And also, most pictures ive seen are in low light conditions.. So, was the rocket re-entering Earth? Or was it launched, since i always thought that they'd launch a rocket on a clear sunny day, Not in the dark...

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I may be way off with this, but at that altitude wouldn't there be some kind of wind/air displacement of the trail, especially at the outer edges of the spiral and the blue trail if the trail was fuel or something similar from the alleged rocket?
Also what are the odds of it being perfectly circular? You would have to be within a couple of degrees right behind the 3 dimensional spiral for it to appear so.
Statistically, it seems quite unlikely. Just my opinion though. Happy to be corrected.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Everyone is arguing about a bunch of crap speculation so far

Not me - I've got it all figured out.

Our ongoing open-source investigation has been fruitful.

Now we just have to figure out whether or not the blue streak was created by the Tromso ionospheric heater vapourizing the titanium shell of the Bulava missile, or just a malfunction.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir
If you see the Sun on the horizon then is it in your country's airspace?

Even if said object wasn't literally "above" in Norway's airspace, it was still able to be seen. I would think if I, or anyone with any intelligence what so ever, saw a missile up in the sky (whether directly above me or not) I would be a bit freaked out thinking war has begun. But then again, instead of the missile hitting something, a huge spiraling blue phenomenon was seen above, which in my book is still a bit strange don't you think?

Originally posted by DGFenrir
There was a test announced. Not very publicly but the area was off limits during the test.

I haven't seen anywhere that it was announced before, or on the day of, the supposed 'missile test.' If you can find some articles, links, whatever that support what you have said please share. I don't want to see an article written after this supposed missile test failed, because there would be no way to prove that it wasn't dis-info.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

The wreck is probably in the White Sea or the Arctic Ocean. Can't tell for sure..
The missile was imo going up the whole time. You can even tell from the videos that it's moving along the trajectory it should've been going. You can check it out yourself too. Open Google Earth, choose the ruler tool, mark a point in the White Sea and the second point the Kura Test Range.

reply to post by eldimoni

You can only see the displacement of contrails from first stages that can be seen from behind the mountains on some photos and videos. The third stage was probably too high already. The blue cone is imo the third stage's fume.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

I don't think the link I'm about to provide will prove you anything but this is what one of our members found.

In such situations the ones who need to know will know it's going to happen and those who don't need to know will not know it.

I think there's gonna be a few more missile tests in the area.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

You're right that link means nothing because it states:

WARNING: The information given here may be incomplete due to hardware, software, reception or network failures. No responsibility can be taken for missing or erroneous reports. Always check with your local weather service and/or coastguard.

That could have been planted there whenever, even if it was there before hand, it could have been precaution to whatever really may have happened/is happening.

Oh and I thought this was kind of odd...

Russian Bulava Missile Tests

23 December 2008 Failure Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its third stage and
self-destructed on command
15 July 2009 Failure Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its first stage and
self-destructed.
9 December 2009 Failure Launch from a submerged submarine. The missile malfunctioned during firing of its third stage.

Source

Self destructs the last 2 times in prior testing, including a test where it malfunctioned during firing its third stage... how come not this past time?

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

This seems more of an excuse for you to create a music video with, old, stock photos. While the SOHO data was interesting, you didn't follow up with anything. I agree spirals were an important symbol for many ancient cultures. Some you showed were sundials used to mark the seasons passing. Others we don't know much other than they were important to peoples of the past.

What are you saying NASA is trying to hide from us? I am left confused. How did they get Russia to cope to it so readily? Russia is not in the habit of helping us. Please let me know what you are getting at.

Thanks,
PJ

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join