It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by omnis

So.
If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...

...then its a failed rocket test by the Russians.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Blender]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

Go for it.

Post your weather data for that time period and region and I'll post mine.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I have no weather data for Sweden or Finland.
All I know was that the skies here in Norway didnt have a single cloud on them at that time.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

The weather helped make the launch so spectacularly beautiful.

It was highly visible from Northern Norway - but that's it? Nobody else but Northern Norwegians could see it?

No reports or pictures from nearer the launch area or along the missiles trajectory, nobody but northern Norwegians saw it...

You can stick with Phage's hypothesis (whatever that is now), I'm gonna keep investigating this one.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
What about the witnesses outside of the Tomso Region? Where are they? There ought to witnesses and images coming in from all over the White sea and from places other than Tomso.

I am having a hard time accounting for only the People in Tomso seeing a missile that went nowhere near Tomso. There should be witnesses and images from all over the White Sea region.

No reports found in the Finnish media.

There probably are not many Finnish speakers in this thread, are there?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

They wouldn see anything it was cloudy, wich is often is when its not in Northern Norway.

I dont know if it was clouds there, Im just guessing.

Found the weather in Rovaniemi in northern Finland.
Its was foggy, with snow or rain falling.
Visibility 0,4 km.

They couldnt have seen anything at all over there!
www.wunderground.com...

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Gromle]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nassim Haramein
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Look, I don't know what it is....but KEEPERS of the MISSLE THEORY, please stop posting images that look absolutely nothing like the "Norway Spiral", and then claim that very same picture to be the exact thing. Absurd!

Also your picture demonstrates a failed missle that hasn't been in the air but more than a couple of minutes. Once again, the "Norway Spiral" would have had to been approximately 7,000 miles in flight prior to defecting had it been the supposed russian missle.

If you bother to even zoom in upon the time-lapse photograph, you can very distinctly see a corkscrewed contrail. That is the signature pattern of a rocket/large missile launch, as nothing else produces the same signature (The Iraqi Al-Hussayin Scud Missile is infamous for this). The corkscrewing failure over Norway is obviously at a later point in flight than the Trident example I provided, because as common sense dictates, the guidance system obviously went out of whack at a much later period in time (Most likely after a stage change). Use some logic.

That picture is EXACTLY what is witnessed in the video, if you bothered to study it. You and others need to stop denying the reality here, simply to suit your own contrived fantastic claims.

link   
reply to post by madness

Well, I think that before you make the same mistake I made, and say this just can't be made by a failed missile, you should look at this video:

I think it makes it quite clear how a tumbling missile could make this pattern in the sky, and why this particular pattern would be a one-of-a-kind, fully dependent on the missiles tumbling pattern.

link   
reply to post by Gromle

Checked it from the weather radar history.

Northern Finland was only partially cloudy that morning. Somebody should have seen it. We are even closer to the launch area than Norway is.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle

Found the weather in Rovaniemi in northern Finland.
Its was foggy, with snow or rain falling.
Visibility 0,4 km.
[edit on 12-12-2009 by Gromle]

But the weather radar shows not all of northern Finland was cloudy. That is only one city. What was the exact time of the sighting, I cannot find it now?

Weather Radar

This beats me. If the launch really was from the White Sea it should have been seen in Finland as well! Do we really have two events?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Foliohattuilija

Weather radar does not usually show fog or clouds. It shows precipitation.

[edit on 12/12/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Originally posted by the_denv

Rockets going out of control do not make perfect spirals or circles nor display blue thick beams. It has to be either a microwave weapon or the spacetime continuum.

Yes they do. Again, take a look at a known Missile failure (U.S. Sub-Launched Trident, from Submerged Launch Depth (Which is what the Russians claimed in this case as well) ):

As for the blue "BEAMS", show me one "BEAM" that leaves a corkscrew contrail pattern. It is a SMOKE trail (Exhaust), being illuminated by the Sun in the Upper Levels of our Atmosphere.

If you think that is a perfect spiral, you may have an undiagnosed brain tumor interfering with your optical nerve.

If my analysis is brought about by a "Brain Tumor", then I hate to presume exactly what impairs your sense of reality and clear cognition.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foliohattuilija

This beats me. If the launch really was from the White Sea it should have been seen in Finland as well! Do we really have two events?

Now that's just crazy talk.

You know why the Russians waited so long before confirming the Tromso missile was theirs?

...They wanted to see if anyone noticed the other launch[s].

The media didn't clue in - so the Russ only admit to the one that got noticed.

Check this out:

Orange circle: Admitted Launch Area
Green circles: Only area with witnesses. All images of spiral are from this area.
Blue circles: Places we would expect to find witnesses or pictures but don't.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
here is why they denied the missile launch at first.Then i suspect they figured out the United States all ready had the facts so admitted to it.

See Below

As the Obama administration and Moscow rush to negotiate a new arms-control treaty by the end of the year, Russia is being accused of testing new Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles (ICBMs) that would violate the 1991 Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty (START).

The White House has made a new arms-control agreement with Russia a top priority because START expires on December 5. Late last month, both countries held talks in Geneva about a new accord, and more consultations will follow on November 9.

The treaty was supposed to cut nuclear stockpiles in half while allowing inspections, among other arms-control measures. President Obama and Russian President Dmitry Medvedev have both announced that they will seek further reductions, and the Kremlin has said a new deal is “imminent.”

But critics in the Senate, which must approve any treaty by a two-thirds majority for it to become law, are already gearing up for a fight. Allegations that Russia is continuing to violate START will make the battle difficult, and critics wonder whether it would be really be a good idea to make new agreements while the Russians appear to be ignoring the one already in existence.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Foliohattuilija
...They wanted to see if anyone noticed the other launch[s].

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

proof or stfu
Other launches?
Where? Did I miss a post or something?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Rationally thinking, A failed missle is poppycot. At no time in the history of rocket's, has one made any resembelence to what occured that morning. I find alot of different aspects of this amazing and for a long time I've been waiting for something like this to happen. I think it's facinating. What really sticks out to me though is that it just so happens to be on the morning of the united state's president accepting a nobel peace prize. Which seems like a very conveient reason to be in norway to begin with..
He has not done a smigon of anything to deserve even a nomination for one.

IMHO i think that it is a device similar to the LHC. I thisnk it did open a wormhole to somewhere or The LHC is a device to be the accepting end of an open wormhole like say the recieving end of a stargate.

Does anyone know if there are any images of the spiral from space..like did any satellite's catch??

Does anyone know where they allegedy launched the " Missile" from..
was it a military installation?

[edit on 12-12-2009 by Ophiuchus13]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus13

You have a lot of catching up to do.
Better get busy.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Maybe it was a secret two stage experiment : one was the launching of a rocket and the second one was the destruction of that rocket by a kind of laser from a unknown secret satellite up in the sky .... by destruction I mean : not a explosion of the rocket but a electromagnetic shock that puts the rocket out of control so it simply stops working and falls to the ground ( because there was no explosion seen )..... now because it was a first experiment they also didn't foresee the spiralling in the air caused by the "laser" or the electromagnetic pulse from the secret satellite in combination with the aurora borealis effect possible ... what do you think ?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
I believe even Russia said it was a missle and I doubt they would lie on behalf of NASA.

Its difficult for me to belive that the russians goes out so fast and says "this was our rocket that failed"....this is big strong russia, they wouldnt go out so fast and say this...because, they dont make mistakes...expecially when it comes to the military...I have a hard time beliving this whole rocket stuff, because ROCKETS DONT DO CRAZY # LIKE THIS IN THE SKY..

give me a video of a rocket doing the exact same thing, and I will change my mind

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunlionspirit

then the rocket was a US one, launched from a submarine and the secret satellite was a US one also to test the possibility of a attack from Russia and a positiv reaction on that, an attack in the direction of Norvege in the actual situation up there (Obama etc .. ).

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join