It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I don't care either way

However, the centre of the widely-publicised (and photoshopped) spiral image is peculiar in that at its centre, it resembles one of the coils used in organite (mobius coil ?)

It's 'U' shaped at the centre

How to explain that via the failed rocket theory, other than to claim the rocket first spiralled out of control in clockwise direction --- then it suddenly commenced spiralling in anti-clockwise direction, thus creating the 'U' shaped centre of the spiral ?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by omnis

So.
If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...

Then It can't be a duck! (some of you on ats)
It could be something else.
Evidence otherwise? (Not speculating is hard.)

I still have an open mind on this but evidence says rocket.
Evidence? Quack quack?

[edit on 11-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

reply to post by drphilxr

The missile was not launched in the direction of Norway.

And yet that is where the spiral was sighted.

The missile would have had to flown over Norway ( a NATO country) to get to Tromso to make the spiral - a distance of over 1000 km

You are wrong to say that the spiral near Tromso is related to the Russian launch (which you admit was launched in an direction other than towards Tromso or over Norway.)

It had already been established that a Russian Rocket Failed - but you are playing fast and loose with the facts when you try to say the Tromso Spiral was created by the recent White Sea launch (1000 kilometers distant). The missile didn't fly over Norway.

Now that you know you are wrong, you should start posting some retractions and issue apologies for confusing everyone.

It isn't their fault they listened to you, but for being as wrong as you are - it would only be proper for you to apologize.
[edit on 11-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

1) The missile was very high in the sky. You could call it... "Space."

2) I was launched from the White Sea southeast of Norway.

3) The Norwegians saw it high above the White Sea.

4) It wasn't flying over Finland, Sweden, or Norway.

See? It is that simple. The moon is a lot farther in space and you can still see it from Norway. You can see the Sun too. You can also see a missile in space from Norway. It appeared very low in the southeast horizon. It was above the White Sea very high in space. It was not flying low over Norway like a cruise missile. It was flying very high in space like a ballistic missile.

You see now? No HAARP or UFO needed. Just a ballistic missile spinning out of control.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foliohattuilija
Just a ballistic missile spinning out of control.

Probably a missile - that's what it looks like.

But it isn't the one launched from the White Sea.

That one never went towards Tomso or over Norway. Phage doesn't even know which way it went.

So we have a missile, but not the White Sea one.

I hope I'm not making this too difficult for you.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

And how do you know it was another missile?

It had to have been far away, couse it made no sound at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle

And how do you know it was another missile?

Are you suggesting it is a UFO?

Because it certainly was not the missile launched from the white sea.

"On December 9, the Dmitry Donskoi nuclear-powered submarine performed an underwater launch of a Bulava intercontinental ballistic missile from the White Sea, within the framework of design and flight tests," the press service of the Defense Ministry told Itar-Tass on Thursday.

You are right - the thing over Tomso was caused by a missile. But we must figure out which one now that we know it was not the Dec. 9 missile (which did not overfly Norway, a prerequisite to account for the spiral).

There was a second missile.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

*Note: Speculation Only*

Nice find. It's also worth noting (if it hasn't been already) that the missile test may not just have been a "routine dry fire" of a new or standard Russian Nuclear ordinance. Considering the events of the last few years, it seems possible that the prototype ICBM may have been developed as a response to the missile defense shield in western Europe Bush was adamant about installing. As such, the rocket may have specs or equipment on board which are still classified and therefore unaccountable for in casual observer speculation.

It see no reason to think it's anything other than an ICBM. We already knew that Russia was not happy about that missile defense shield (which was recently scrapped) - even though it also would have provided them partial protection - because they felt that it represented a shift in the balance of power away from the status quo, while giving Europe an upperhand in first strike capability in the event of possible future hostilities should the political climate shift.

I can see damned good reason why Russia would want to deny responsibility initially. They wouldn't want to have to admit that they were actively working on a new missile prototype to circumvent that shield - an admission that could have undesirable political rammifications. Unlike your average ATS researcher, claiming it was anything other than a missile wouldn't last through the level of critical scrutiny the Pentagon and NASA typically subject such events to. At the very least, they have a hell of a lot more experience with rockets and ICBMs - both identifying them and their faults.

Insofar as Russia's turn-about confession well... Disavowing knowledge would buy them a little time to clean their @$^! up enough while they prepared a proper response. Hardlining a position of disavowal of knowledge or responsibility as a long term solution would not make sense, as it would only invite even further suspicion (and possibly tension) about an event I'm sure they want to just go away as quickly as possible. Especially when they damned well know where the evidence points.

I haven't really looked into the event a great deal, but for the time being, there isn't any evidence to suggest that this subject merits any more attention that what it most likely is - a beautiful failure of a very ugly weapon.

There's a greater chance that it was launched by Metal Gear, than a result of "The Galactic Federation". And as for ancients and their carved symbols matching up. Yeah, I also see that pattern when I flush the John. But I don't suspect that my toilet is in on the conspiracy.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Lasheic]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

And why wasnt it the 9. dec. missile? The timings right, the direction is right.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gromle

Phage disagrees.

He is with me on this one.

The Dec. 9 missile didn't go over Norway nor was it launched towards Tomso (Norway):

reply to post by drphilxr

The missile was not launched in the direction of Norway.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Ok. NOT Mobius Coil

but THIS type of coil, seen here in the photo of hot-pink orgonite when you scroll down the page of the following link
www.davidicke.com...

The coil in the orgonite shown on link is very similar at the centre to the centre of the 'rocket spiral' photos published online re: the Norwegian event

see second photo down at this UK newspaper link
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

The missile was flying high over the White Sea.

It was high enough to be seen from Norway.

There would be huge sabre-rattling if it flew over Norway, Finland and Sweden. These countries have radars too.

Is that really a golden retriever puppy climbing up a bamboo in your avatar? I miss my golden retriever.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Foliohattuilija]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

There would be huge sabre-rattling if it flew over Norway, Finland and Sweden. These countries have radars too.

Correct.

But the missile didn't pass over Norway.

There were two launches: The one that created the spiral and the one the Russians are admitting to are probably not the same launch.

I'm still waiting for them to admit a second one.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Correct.

But the missile didn't pass over Norway.

There were two launches: The one that created the spiral and the one the Russians are admitting to are probably not the same launch.

I'm still waiting for them to admit a second one.

So where was the spiral rocket launched from then?
It would still have to be Russia, and probably from a sub in the white sea..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Has anyone even bothered to consider that the spiral wasn't a missile, or a UFO, or HAARP, or any of that other stuff... but was truly the herald of the return of our savior The Flying Spaghetti Monster - His divine noodely appendages forming a perfect spiral for all to bear whitless, his delicious pasta sauce trailing behind him. Yes, I know it's blue and not red... but it's cold up there, even for pasta deities, you understand.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
Has anyone even bothered to consider that the spiral wasn't a missile, or a UFO, or HAARP, or any of that other stuff... but was truly the herald of the return of our savior The Flying Spaghetti Monster - His divine noodely appendages forming a perfect spiral for all to bear whitless, his delicious pasta sauce trailing behind him. Yes, I know it's blue and not red... but it's cold up there, even for pasta deities, you understand.

You too touched by his noodly appendage?
Ramen brother!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Admit to one, launch two. Then the most visible launch will be counted as the only launch.

What about the witnesses outside of the Tomso Region? Where are they? There ought to witnesses and images coming in from all over the White sea and from places other than Tomso.

I am having a hard time accounting for only the People in Tomso seeing a missile that went nowhere near Tomso. There should be witnesses and images from all over the White Sea region.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Admit to one, launch two. Then the most visible launch will be counted as the only launch.

What about the witnesses outside of the Tomso Region? Where are they? There ought to witnesses and images coming in from all over the White sea and from places other than Tomso.

I am having a hard time accounting for only the People in Tomso seeing a missile that went nowhere near Tomso. There should be witnesses and images from all over the White Sea region.

It was witnessed all over northern norway, from Trøndelag in the south to Alta in the north.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It was witnessed all over northern norway,

That is the thing - the only witnesses are from Northern Norway.

Even Phage admits the rocket wasn't launched towards Norway.

There ought to be witnesses and pictures from alot of other places around the White Sea, not just a part of Northern Norway.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

But do we know how the weather was in those places?
Often when its sunny here in coastal norway, its cloudy in sweden and finland. The mountains seperating the countries work as some kind of cloud "barrier".

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join