It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackHoleMan
I think its strange that Obama was in Norway why this was happening... strange hey?

Could be a part of Project Blue Beam..

AGAIN

HE WAS NOT IN NORWAY UNTIL 24 HOURS AFTER

HE WAS NOT IN NORWAY FOR THE SPIRAL.

LOOK IT UP

it could have been a month away and you wouldn't care now would you

[edit on 11-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well he came a day after, thats enough in my books to be suspicious..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
"One in particular, twice as big as Jupiter that orbits a dense brown dwarf star about 5 times bigger than Earth."

I keep seeing this statement as thought it were fact and have yet to see any evidence nor has anyone ever explained to me how a planetary body could be larger than its parent star.

Jupiter is approximately 1000 times the sice of earth. Remember, nearly 100 earths would fit into the great red storm alone. According to this sizing ratio, Your dark star is 5 times the size of earth, which in context would fill 5% of the great red storm on jupiter. All the while it is supposedly being orbited by an object nearly 2000 times the size of Earth, (1000 Earths in 1 Jupiter = 2000 earths in 2 Jupiters)

Show me 1 Celestial object in our known Solar System which orbits and object smaller than itself.

And yes i understand Large Mass does not always mean Large Size, but look at the difference between the size of Sol and any of its orbiting bodies and understand why i dont believe that within the confines of this so called Dark Star System all of that is reversed.

Just point out 1 other star "that we can see" which has a planet larger in size than itself.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

Rockets going out of control do not make perfect spirals or circles nor display blue thick beams. It has to be either a microwave weapon or the spacetime continuum.

Yes they do. Again, take a look at a known Missile failure (U.S. Sub-Launched Trident, from Submerged Launch Depth (Which is what the Russians claimed in this case as well) ):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38ca55088fa8.jpg[/atsimg]

As for the blue "BEAMS", show me one "BEAM" that leaves a corkscrew contrail pattern. It is a SMOKE trail (Exhaust), being illuminated by the Sun in the Upper Levels of our Atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
And those "beams" could be seen 10 minutes later, but had mystically transformed into happy, little clouds peacfully drifting along in the wind....

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Gromle]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Rockets going out of control do not make perfect spirals or circles nor display blue thick beams. It has to be either a microwave weapon or the spacetime continuum.

Yes they do. Again, take a look at a known Missile failure (U.S. Sub-Launched Trident, from Submerged Launch Depth (Which is what the Russians claimed in this case as well) ):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/38ca55088fa8.jpg[/atsimg]

As for the blue "BEAMS", show me one "BEAM" that leaves a corkscrew contrail pattern. It is a SMOKE trail (Exhaust), being illuminated by the Sun in the Upper Levels of our Atmosphere.

If you think that is a perfect spiral, you may have an undiagnosed brain tumor interfering with your optical nerve.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Look, I don't know what it is....but KEEPERS of the MISSLE THEORY, please stop posting images that look absolutely nothing like the "Norway Spiral", and then claim that very same picture to be the exact thing. Absurd!

Also your picture demonstrates a failed missle that hasn't been in the air but more than a couple of minutes. Once again, the "Norway Spiral" would have had to been approximately 7,000 miles in flight prior to defecting had it been the supposed russian missle.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Blender: I was not referring to that photograph in your quoted text, I was referring to the Norway spiral which is completely different, so please dont attack me.

Exhuberant1: My point is that you said that Tromoso was over 1,000km when you where replying to Phage. Sorry if I did not see you previous posts but the Russian Defense Minister said that this rocket can reach targets up to 5,000km. That is my point. I thought you were saying to Phage that Tromoso was to far, yet its a fifth of the distance the rocket can travel to.

Phage: Thanks for the video, you have now eradicated the "wormhole/ufo" concept from my theory. It is indeed a rocket. As I said earlier, this technology fascinates me.

Then again, Exhuberant1 made a good point when he said that Norway is a NATO country, basically a no-fly-zone for Russian missile testing.

..back to my question earlier on, could this be a silent act of war that the media is stonewalled by?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

It was a missile test for which marine warnings had been issued in advance. The trajectory of the missile was over open water toward Russia. The missile would not have been armed. Under these circumstances it's kind of hard to construe the test as an act of war. Not really friendly I suppose (missiles aren't as nice as a fruitcake).

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
With all the hype around disclosure....(which i would love for it to happen)
I think that this sky anomaly has something to do with govt/haarp/something secretive, that was testing out a moving projection in the sky.

The reason:

Because if disclosure were to happen... hmmm...possible alien invasion....? Or maybe even a hologram of Christ coming to save us? This might seem to be farfetched but its definitely possible...Something big is coming our way.

More instilled fear....Oh wow, the govt wants to step in and protect us from ET's!

Its all lies.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by berrygurrl
With all the hype around disclosure....(which i would love for it to happen)
I think that this sky anomaly has something to do with govt/haarp/something secretive, that was testing out a moving projection in the sky.

The reason:

Because if disclosure were to happen... hmmm...possible alien invasion....? Or maybe even a hologram of Christ coming to save us? This might seem to be farfetched but its definitely possible...Something big is coming our way.

More instilled fear....Oh wow, the govt wants to step in and protect us from ET's!

Its all lies.

Did this rocket make you afraid? I'm sorry =(
Why would they test bluebeam now? If/when they really do use it it would make it easier to call them out on it.
again more mere speculation without results.

Instead of all this speculation ats members not favoring the rocket theory should try to prove it cant be a rocket then move on to other explanations.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I really admire your tenacity Phage. How've you been able to go on for so long on ATS when you know you're arguing with the wall?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the absolutely perfect symmetry of the spiral fairly well shreiks at me of having a technological origin. And I don;t mean the random trails of rocket motors either.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
On topic: Pretty spiral thingy. What ever it was it made some pretty cool pics!
Off topic: I heart Phage. He makes it easier for me to sleep at night. Thanks Phage!!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Phage: Cheers man for clearing that up. An unarmed rocket flight test seems to be the reality here, I think maybe what they are testing are its range and I think they might even be testing out different types of fuel maybe.

berrygurrl: We all want disclosure, but I think we are all a bit too over enthusiastic and we should continue with the "Its a rocket" concept. The fuel type is what I am going to concentrate on.

'___'ominio: You said the following and I couldn't agree more:

Instead of all this speculation ats members not favoring the rocket theory should try to prove it cant be a rocket then move on to other explanations.

Donoso: Phage loves exercising his mind by the looks of it. Plus, hes not arguing with the wall, he changed my opinion on this case for a start.

Asktheanimals: That is another thing that still boggles me, the symmetry of the spiral.

...and I am thinking we should try an see what type of fuel they are experimenting with.

The Fuel, The Design and its purpose. Who invented it?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Donoso: Phage loves exercising his mind by the looks of it. Plus, hes not arguing with the wall, he changed my opinion on this case for a start.

I know, I started following him when I was still an active member. I'm glad there are folks left such as yourself who'll understand the concise explanations and pass on the extravagant superfluous nonsense that gets thrown around here.

Asktheanimals: That is another thing that still boggles me, the symmetry of the spiral.

The symmetry doesn't make it any less of a rocket mishap. There are very similar events that have taken place before. This one was just fit a spectacular range of variables to produce this neat view for folks in Norway. Videos from other regions and locales would show a vastly different perspective. Unfortunately there aren't many populaces that would have captured the event elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Im suprised at how many people on here think they know exactly what the anomaly was.

The fact is without any further evidence other than the few videos and pictures we have, it is all just speculation at this point.

Now im not saying its not a rocket malfunction, it very likely could be.

However, if it was some exotic technology, ufo, etc... a rocket malfunction would be the most likely cover story given by TPTB.

That being said, "When i hear hoofbeats, i think of a horse first, not zebra."

So it wouldnt suprise me if it was a rocket malfunction or just some testing of a new technology.

But to try to say you know with any degree of certainty what it is, is just plain lying.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I know what it was !!!
VIDEO

Howard, landing

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by omnis

So.
If it looks like a duck and it quacks like a duck...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by drphilxr

The missile was not launched in the direction of Norway.

And yet that is where the spiral was sighted.

The missile would have had to flown over Norway ( a NATO country) to get to Tromso to make the spiral - a distance of over 1000 km

You are wrong to say that the spiral near Tromso is related to the Russian launch (which you admit was launched in an direction other than towards Tromso or over Norway.)

It had already been established that a Russian Rocket Failed - but you are playing fast and loose with the facts when you try to say the Tromso Spiral was created by the recent White Sea launch (1000 kilometers distant). The missile didn't fly over Norway.

Now that you know you are wrong, you should start posting some retractions and issue apologies for confusing everyone.

It isn't their fault they listened to you, but for being as wrong as you are - it would only be proper for you to apologize.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join