It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Someone said that the launch time of the missile was logged and recorded, well, where is it? Also, Phage had an article that says that a defense ministry admitted to this, but it never stated "which" defense ministry."

The Northern Fleet said they know nothing about it. Clearly, the Russian Ministry of Defense is lying(if he ever said it.)

If you were to look at the video where they said "ministry of defense" admitted to rocket failure, they actually cleverly used the Norwegian Ministry of Defense, not the Russian.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thanks '___'omino, hey compare the recent videos with this "rocket contrail" (If it is) with this one right here:

A lot of randomness in the movement patterns and breakages in the thrusters, or can it not be identified (UFO)?

There are a lot of strange rocket failures, but some look so damn odd it could be bloody anything mate. This new technology they have, I wonder what it is?

Anyone?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Fox News said it was the Russian Defense Minister.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

"...but has declined to make any connection with the lights seen over Norway."

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

For crying out loud, don't you know how to do a search?

Update: The Russian Defense Ministry confirmed on Thursday that it launched a Bulava missile on Wednesday and that the missile's third stage failed

www.newscientist.com...

You might even be able to find others if you bother to look for yourself.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Blender

It is not rotating. It is moving directly away from the rocket. The outer edge disapates because the effluent is spreading. The inner edge is not disappating, it is moving toward the outside of the spiral, leaving nothing more to move outward.

hi Phage,

what is your opinion of what the effleunt is? non combusted rocket fuel?

how could we see whatever it is, ok, it's reflecting sunlight coz it's so hi up.

where did it go? did it dissolve?

that looks like alot of fuel to make a solid looking spiral like that.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Thanks '___'omino, hey compare the recent videos with this "rocket contrail" (If it is) with this one right here:
A lot of randomness in the movement patterns and breakages in the thrusters, or can it not be identified (UFO)?
There are a lot of strange rocket failures, but some look so damn odd it could be bloody anything mate. This new technology they have, I wonder what it is?
Anyone?

While it could be anything, I'm going off the evidence that it is a rocket and not mere speculation.
EXAMPLE
Lets say this is not a rocket.

Please explain the rocket contrails?
The navtex alert?
Fishermen reporting debris falling?
Another rocket test the next day with a spiral?
Please provide evidence that it is something else?
NO? Ok.
Let the speculation continue

Unless they shot a rocket into the sky for some massive cover up it is just a rocket.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

I think it could be unburned fuel but I don't really know. I base that on the different coloration. I think the blue trail is burned exhaust which has been ionized.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here is another spiral UFO on video, and I hear two American voices.

EDIT: Yup, its on US soil alright:

Vandenberg Air Force Base
Santa Maria, CA, USA

[edit on 11/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
Well I will never believe what any one in the media is telling me,just the opposite in fact.
I think that the spiral is the most common pictograph in history,why?
I think the ancients were trying to tell us something.
I think this is entirely possible.
I remember coming across something about British brass plates with spirals I'm going to look I'll be back.
S&F

Edit; haven't rockets/missiles failed before?Any evidence they produced this effect?

[edit on 11-12-2009 by genius/idoit]

you saying about it being one of the most common pictograph in history reminded me of another site a fellow member posted a few weeks ago - i don't know if this has already been posted, but if it hasn't check it out

The mystery of the labyrinth

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

"On December 9, the Dmitry Donskoi nuclear-powered submarine performed an underwater launch of a Bulava intercontinental ballistic missile from the White Sea, within the framework of design and flight tests," the press service of the Defense Ministry told Itar-Tass on Thursday.

www.itar-tass.com...

Nice Try phage.

Tromso is over 1000 km away from the place the Russian's launched from - which was the White Sea.

Did you even read the articles?

Since you didn't bother to look at a map either - I'll repost this one for you.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

The missile have a 5,000km range, what do you mean?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

That article is old. The one you posted is more recent

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Phage

"On December 9, the Dmitry Donskoi nuclear-powered submarine performed an underwater launch of a Bulava intercontinental ballistic missile from the White Sea, within the framework of design and flight tests," the press service of the Defense Ministry told Itar-Tass on Thursday.

www.itar-tass.com...

Nice Try phage.
Tromso is over 1000 km away from the place the Russian's launched from - which was the White Sea.
Did you even read the articles?
Since you didn't bother to look at a map either - I'll repost this one for you.

-waits for phage to rip on you-
While we wait you should go read that other thread. It MIGHT answer your questions before thinking phage is a complete moron on this topic (which he is not)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

What is your point?

The Russian's didn't launch their missile in the direction of Tromso.

You guys are just pretending to know the direction - well Phage is. And then you lot all just agree.

Norway is a NATO country. Russia did not fire a missile over a NATO country.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

It's not a UFO

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
After seeing this video that another member here posted, I am firmly in the belieft that it was indeed a rocket of some sort.

You can see the smoke or gasses or fuel coming out of the middle thats spinning. I had thought before that the spiral was rippling out, like pebble in water, which would not make sense for a rocket.

But this spinning out of a dissipating smokey cloud makes perfect sense as a rocket.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Hey phage;
It just clicked, that post of yours helped- you are wrong and right at the same time.

The russian was correct in that the application of the technology for re-entry purposes is not present (if he is to be believed), yet that is not what this is really about. The technology for sustaining a superconductor in orbit has been available since Gravity Probe B, anyone who doubts what earthly scientists are capable of before attributing this to the unknown could do well in checking the amazing specs of the experiment (and that was a few years back).

Now everything here is pointing to something far more ingenious and technologically achievable.

Thus far we have an atmospheric effect similar to magnetic effects (St Elmos fire) with a pattern that is regular. This regularity as some have stated cannot be solely attributed to propellant discharge, especially if the rocket was on a parabolic climb. Think of the regular patterns observable on the poles of saturn for instance to realize that magnetic effects can be sustainable and regular. Furthermore superconductors have a knack of bending magnetic field lines, thus any SC falling through the atmosphere should produce something interesting.

So in my previous post, and thanks to many including yourself for pointing me in the right direction, the most likely candidate is the superconductor test that was mentioned to have been "on Board" a month ago- yet I would venture not for the applications openly stated. One needs only to look into military applications of superconductors discharging in sub-orbit to realize that even the biblical posts on this thread may one day be manifest.

The weapons of old are the atom splitters - the ones we probably dont know about are those that would set countries back to the stone age without rendering the land uninhabitable for millennia (google EMP and superconductors). I shall be bold as to state that being a test they didn't anticipate the visual display that ensued.

I may be off, but its plausible. :-)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think its strange that Obama was in Norway why this was happening... strange hey?

Could be a part of Project Blue Beam..

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackHoleMan

He wasn't.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join