It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well I don't know.

Just throwing out some other plausible explanations. From the sounds of it though other people are saying people in the military have seen similar things before and with it being beyond what is generally consider the bounder of earth and space it could be the lack of atmosphere caused a perfect spiral.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Not sure what is was. At first glance I thought is was some kind of worm hole and either something was coming or something was going. I do know this, it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!. However, I can see how an out of control rocket could have made it. but remember this, when it first happened Russia said they had nothing to do with it. It was only later they said they did.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Take a look at this video that demonstrates some Russian technology @ 1:18 mins of this video: (hosted by Disclose.tv)
www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 11/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
Phage, '___'omino:

So the contents are floating somewhere in the sea? It makes sense, as much as we all want it to be a wormhole, in reality it could just very well be a missile.

...Has anyone canceled out any microwave or electromagnetic weaponry? I see some people talk about the Russian H.A.A.R.P. it could be plausible.

Only way to find the answer is to try our best to debunk everything, or at least to a point where we cant and the only answer we come up with is a big "?"

Quickly (without looking back through the big thread)

-Fishermen reported debris in the sea
-Navtex restricted navigation in certain areas (safety first! it was a rocket test after all)

As far as I know EISCAT being responsible for this was debunked. (by phage i think maybe someone else)

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by '___'omino

As far as I know EISCAT being responsible for this was debunked. (by phage i think maybe someone else)

Post the link please.

Don't just say it and not post the link.

Nobody here knew about the EISCAT array in Tromso - from what I can see.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So you still think its a cover up? Well there has been another one. I think calling it a failed missile now, considering there is another one is just disinfo

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Post the link please.

Eiscat was dicussed to death in the other thread...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Post the link please.

This isn't the first thread we are on.

There one ATS-Big thread also on the same subject.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
At least post a link.

Two replies and no link to relevant posts or threads?

C'mon fellas.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
And in china 20 years ago (is Russian technology 20 years behind china)?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Here was a link on another thread.

They happen to launch the land version of the missile and it created a similar effect.

Here

So if could very well be a totally intentional.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Post the link please.

This isn't the first thread we are on.

There one ATS-Big thread also on the same subject.

Everyone is so quick to say this is disinfo or that people touting the rocket explanation are lying. .
I'm not ATS' personal servant (nor is anyone else . . . unless they are)
IF YOU CARE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS EVENT
do your research
or use the search . . .

At least post a link.
Two replies and no link to relevant posts or threads?
C'mon fellas.

EISCAT spiral would probably work in search. (noo but its too hard! i'll just complain more!!) (EDIT: It works USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION)

[edit on 11-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I find it very strange that the Russian government was soo quick to admit that it was a failed missle. Why would they admit to that?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

Thanks, it actually does make more sense that its a rocket or a missile. The questions still remain though, what type of technology was that thing? It was so beautiful and the spirals where perfect. That 2007 video is even more questionable to me because I have never seen rockets that act that way before. Usually I see rockets like look like your bog standard rocket, contrail, fire, a long object and something blows up at the end.

...things are very strange with this, I think Phage was saying it appeared to be some kind of new technology we are not aware of yet. I am tending to agree with that, and I wonder why the hell a rocket would have the capability to hold 10 nukes.

Who the hell does Russia want to aim those 10 nukes at? What the hell would that do to the Earths crust? Earthquakes? Tsunamis? World War III?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by phrankie79

They admitted the failure just like the other failures with the RSM-56 Bulava
So far its 7 failures 6 successful
Google is your friend . . . Lets not be creating the conspiracy here ok?

Originally posted by the_denv

Thanks, it actually does make more sense that its a rocket or a missile. The questions still remain though, what type of technology was that thing? It was so beautiful and the spirals where perfect. That 2007 video is even more questionable to me because I have never seen rockets that act that way before. Usually I see rockets like look like your bog standard rocket, contrail, fire, a long object and something blows up at the end.
...things are very strange with this, I think Phage was saying it appeared to be some kind of new technology we are not aware of yet. I am tending to agree with that, and I wonder why the hell a rocket would have the capability to hold 10 nukes.
Who the hell does Russia want to aim those 10 nukes at? What the hell would that do to the Earths crust? Earthquakes? Tsunamis? World War III?

It very well could be new tech -- the first flight for this rocket was in '05
I don't know enough specifics about the bulava to speculate on this.
Holding and dropping 6 150kiloton nuclear payloads is pretty neat though . . . (neat might not be the word)

[edit on 11-12-2009 by '___'omino]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Same Spiral, Same Place, More recent.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by phrankie79
I find it very strange that the Russian government was soo quick to admit that it was a failed missle. Why would they admit to that?

They weren't really that quick. At first they didn't even know that their test created the spiral.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yeah, i wouldn't want to create a conspiracy about this or anything, i mean that would be crazy. This isn't the kind of place where that goes on.

I was just saying, how strange it is for a country to openly admit constant military failures. They could have told everyone it was a success.

[edit on 11-12-2009 by phrankie79]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Trajectry control is lost and much like a model rocket the missle continued under thrust until expelling all fuel spinning like a top. Once extinguished the source could no longer provide the visible spiral trail. The momentum of the previous expulsion continued to be carried away from center making it look like a portal was opening. Basic rocketry folks.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
Same Spiral, Same Place, More recent.

DIFFERENT SPIRAL, different time, launched from a different place, it is a different rocket, CREATE THAT CONSPIRACY!!!
YAAAAA

ICBM Topol Hits Hypothetical Target At Kazakh Firing Ground
Moscow ITAR-TASS in English 1508 GMT 10 Dec 09
MOSCOW, December 10 (Itar-Tass) -- The warhead of the intercontinental ballistic missile Topol, which was test-launched at 15.35 Moscow time on Thursday from the firing ground Kapustin Yar, hit the hypothetical target at the firing ground Sary-Shagan in Kazakhstan. "The missile warhead hit the hypothetical target with the set accuracy at the firing ground Sary-Shagan," spokesman for the Strategic Missile Troops Col. Vadim Koval told Itar-Tass. "The test-launch aimed to verify the stability of the major flight technical characteristics of missiles of this class for the period of extended service lives, the practice of the measurement equipment of various types at the measurement complexes for the interests of the Russian Armed Forces, a regular testing of the combat equipment of intercontinental ballistic missiles," Koval specified. "The test-launch of the intercontinental ballistic missile RS-12M Topol, which was brought into service 20 years ago, confirmed that the previous decisions were correct. The test-launch tasks were fulfilled completely. It is noteworthy that the firing ground Kapustin Yar is a unique site for testing the combat equipment of ballistic missiles. Only its test ranges and the measurement complex at the firing ground make it possible to test promising combat equipment in the whole scope of targeting conditions," Koval noted "Estimating the actions of missile men and the staff of the firing ground, Commander of the Strategic Missile Troops Lieut. Gen. Andrei Shvaichenko noted their high level of training and professionalism," Koval pointed out. The December 10 test-launch is the 3rd one in the Strategic Missile Troops in 2009. On April 10 an intercontinental ballistic missile RS-12M was successfully test-launched from the Plesetsk spaceport. This test-launch confirmed an opportunity to extend the service life of missiles Topol to 22 years. "The forecast evaluation of reliability and technical state of intercontinental ballistic missiles Topol points to an opportunity to extend the Topol service life to over 22 years," spokesman said. On July 29, the intercontinental ballistic missile RS-20 was successfully test-launched from the Baikonur spaceport and put into the near-earth orbit six satellites. This test-launch verified the technical reliability of similar missiles on combat duty. The mobile intercontinental ballistic missile Topol is a 3-stage and solid-fuelled missile. The missile was designed at the Moscow Thermo-Technical Institute. The first test-launch was made on February 8, 1983 from the Plesetsk spaceport. The first Topol missile regiment was put on combat duty in 1985. The maximum shooting distance is 10,000 kilometers. The launch weight is 45 tonnes and the weight of the mono-block warhead is one tonne.

Originally posted by phrankie79

Yeah, i wouldn't want to create a conspiracy about this or anything, i mean that would be crazy. This isn't the kind of place where that goes on.
I was just saying, how strange it is for a country to openly admit constant military failures. They could have told everyone it was a success.
[edit on 11-12-2009 by phrankie79]

Your sarcasm is appreciated (I'm not the only sarcastic person in the world woohoo)
CREATING a conspiracy is one thing
there BEING a conspiracy another
You are right in saying this is a place where people create conspiracies all the time.
I am suggesting we move away from this.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join