It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

And how can a rocket spin around on the same spot that long without moving up/down or left/right ?
It is at the same spot all the time.. Ive never seen a rocket doing a perfect spiral with that color spectrum, blue trail ? sun gives red/orange/yellow light...
Yes it seems it would have been a spiral, but it should of been a cork screw spiral.

It as appears that there was no signifacant wind that morning.

If this was something abnormal the government would do everything possible to make it appear as something normal.
Other wisw people may relize they are floating around on a ball in the middle choas, with out a clue, as to what the heck is really going on, and or what could possibly happen next.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Until this can be explained, and that explanation can be shown to be repeatable, then this spirally blue thingy is of unknown origin.

That is the bottom line. Speculation is fine and all, but the rationalists and mystics in this thread are both falling into the trap of dogmatic sanctimonious behavior regarding this issue.

This is the exact same as defining a UFO.
UFO literally means Unidentified Flying Object, and until any object that is flying can be proven to be exactly what it is speculated as being, then it is unidentifiable.
Thus, UFO's are real, until proven otherwise.
(Note that I used the word UFO and not Aliens, ET's, Ebe's, etc...)

Rule number one in research science:

1) Never speculate beyond the data.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

The spiral was not above Norway! The photos clearly show it slightly above the horizon!

I think you people are just bringing up the same stupid arguments over and over just to make points.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Show me on a map where they did not.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

I thought the same - a corkscrew. But that assumes it is in the atmosphere. If it were not there is no wind or resistance hence no corkscrew or cone pattern. The exhaust gases move under their own momentum and with the same velocity of the missile therefore the spiral remains flat and moves as one.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
jesus another horny catastrophy searcher! he saw this spiral thing and make after hour this video or so
so f* horny about destruction
wth! video from dailmotion is so brainwashing too!

[edit on 11-12-2009 by bartolas]

link   
I think that the second rocket was a coverup, propaganda, counterintelligence.

Whatever the first phenomena was we can't explain it, maybe it was a wormhole, maybe it was a microwave weapon. It is too crisp and perfect to be an out of control rocket. Norway would have been a "no test zone" because of the recent global elite meeting in Oslo.

The first spiral was years ago in Russia and there was a strange UFO that came from a beam.

Beam - UFO - Spiral, Russia, 2007:

Beam, Spiral, Norway 2009:

This is a rocket going out of control:

Rockets going out of control do not make perfect spirals or circles nor display blue thick beams. It has to be either a microwave weapon or the spacetime continuum.

link   
reply to post by Josephus23

That is exactly why I was suggesting alternate theory's not debating facts.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by Phage

Tromso is in Norhern of Norway on Artic Sea at 1,100 Km. far away from Arkhangelsk and the White Sea (Russia).

There is not a russian ICBM Missile!

The Spiral above Norway is something else!

Perhaps your words are not in a large enough font. I bet we would really

agree with you if they were this

Large

edit : and bold

[edit on 11-12-2009 by 2 cents]

link   
Please explain this to me. The supposed contrail is just over that Tromsoe mountain, but the actual rocket was no way near Norway? Doesn't make any sense at all.

Originally posted by Erasurehead
one more picture showing a rocket contrail. Anyone have an explaination if it was not a rocket?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/057908d4a6b6.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by Phage
The missile test was not over Norway. It was hundreds of miles away.

link   
I really thought there would have been more input on Project Bluebeam. Why is it being overlook...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

Because another theory supported by the facts makes better sense. A missile.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

What facts? So far all I have seen is Russia denying it being a rocket. What facts can you get out of that...

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousJudging

Of course it doesn't make sense if you lack an education.
The Earth is round. You can't see the point the missile was launched from but you can see the direction.

Picture
To the ship's crew it might look like the lighthouse is under the water but is it really so?

[edit on 11/12/2009 by DGFenrir]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2 cents

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by Phage

Tromso is in Norhern of Norway on Artic Sea at 1,100 Km. far away from Arkhangelsk and the White Sea (Russia).

There is not a russian ICBM Missile!

The Spiral above Norway is something else!

Perhaps your words are not in a large enough font. I bet we would really

agree with you if they were this

Large

edit : and bold

Sorry for my large font, but some people don't know geography and talk whitout know what they are talking about.

Other are worse....

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

That would be assuming the missile was functioning properly.I assume you mean like the rifling on a gun?But if the missile was defective which if it was a missile it obviously was the theory would go out the window.

link   

Originally posted by CuriousJudging
Please explain this to me. The supposed contrail is just over that Tromsoe mountain, but the actual rocket was no way near Norway? Doesn't make any sense at all.

Originally posted by Erasurehead
one more picture showing a rocket contrail. Anyone have an explaination if it was not a rocket?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/057908d4a6b6.jpg[/atsimg]

Originally posted by Phage
The missile test was not over Norway. It was hundreds of miles away.

Apparently you aren't aware of the curvature of the Earth. You also aren't aware of how high the missile was up as it began to malfunction. Remember, it was in it's third stage.

link   

Originally posted by the_denv

This is a rocket going out of control:

Rockets going out of control do not make perfect spirals or circles nor display blue thick beams. It has to be either a microwave weapon or the spacetime continuum.

This rocket is still within the atmosphere. And it has to be because of why? Because you want it to be something else?

link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
reply to post by 2 cents

What facts? So far all I have seen is Russia denying it being a rocket. What facts can you get out of that...

Show me an official denial!

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Theres a link to it by someone on the first page.

Even so, It should not be a debate whether or not it was a missile, This is a conspiracy site, So the discussion should be Why they are coving it up(if they are...)

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Ghost in the Machine]

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join