It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof NASA Is Trying To Cover Up The Source Of The Norway Spiral!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

Why don't you stop insulting people for having a differing opinion,it shows your insecurities.

link   
reply to post by Phage

Man I hate to say this to you because I have read your posts and all, and the people on this board have a lot of respect for you, but you just committed a non-sequitur (the logical fallacy type).
If you don't know what that is, then I will tell you if you would like, but I am sure that you do; however, if you don't, then your seem resourceful enough to look it up.

Snowflakes are things that, while unique, follow a similar pattern that has been recognized over and over (the repetition was on purpose. for real. on purpose).
Snowflakes are not debatable because of their mutually agreed recognition, although entirely unique. In fact snowflakes have a name. They are identified as a singular noun while each being completely unique.

So, you see, the social matrix of recognition regarding each unique snowflake is as concrete as any commonly recognized noun can be.

Unfortunately the same cannot be said about this blue spirally thingy.

Repeatable Phage.

Rule number one in research science:

1) Never speculate beyond the data.

link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
reply to post by 2 cents

What facts? So far all I have seen is Russia denying it being a rocket. What facts can you get out of that...

I posted this on a previous page

I know I have seen video and photos of missiles that have remarkably similar contrails.
I know the Russians admitted to having a failed missile that they launched from the white sea the same morning of the spiral.
I know the white sea is SE of Tromso, Norway.
I know the spiral appeared in the SE as well and it's contrail extended over the horizon to the SE (I know this from the photos).
I know that once outside the atmosphere the exhaust from the missile, now spinning out of control, would continue to move outward, undisturbed by wind, carried along by its own momentum to form a perfect spiral pattern.
This is what I know - If you were me what conclusion should I draw?

[edit on 11-12-2009 by 2 cents]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Oh how narrow minded you are..
A defective missile may still be able to fly. Not all failure equals boom boom.

link   

Not necessarily. Not if it was designed to fly in a trajectory like that. Maybe it wasn't to speed it up, but maybe it is to shake intercept missiles. It would be impossible for a missile to lock onto that thing with that crazy of a flight path.

Also look at how perfect the spiral is.

link   
reply to post by 2 cents

Actually I am still wondering about the flight path of the missile.

According to the reports it was seen to the south. And I find no reports about it being seen in northern Finland. Where did it exactly go?

Notice that I don't care about the UFO theory at all. What I am trying to understand is the flight path of the missile.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Foliohattuilija

I'm sure all that is classified information. Only the Russians know where it landed, if it landed at all.

The thing I just find strange is the Russia is launching these things off and not telling anybody.

link   
reply to post by Josephus23

I guess you've missed the videos of other rockets displaying similar behaviour then. Because you asked for an exact duplication.

In the same way each snowflake is unique as a result of the exact conditions which influence its formation, this spiral is unique as a result of the lighting, rocket, and failure mode. You won't see an identical spiral and you won't see an identical snowflake.

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

link   

Originally posted by Imagir
reply to post by Phage

Tromso is in Norhern of Norway on Artic Sea at 1,100 Km. far away from Arkhangelsk and the White Sea (Russia).
The Spiral above Norway is something else!

Guess what else is near Tromso...

EISCAT arrays and an Ionospheric Heater (like HAARP)

(Tromsø heating site)

The EISCAT Scientific Association is an international research organisation operating three geophysical research Incoherent Scatter Radar systems, an Ionospheric Heater and a Dynasonde in Northern Scandinavia.

Two of the EISCAT radar transmitters are located in Ramfjordmoen, close to the city of Tromsø in Norway. The people working here are employed by The University of Tromsø.

www.eiscat.se:8080...

Now isn't this a neat-O coincidence....

[edit on 11-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DGFenrir

So know your contention is this defective "missile"malfunctioned causing it to create a perfect spiral unwavering,consistently propelled and steered.
O k

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foliohattuilija
reply to post by 2 cents

Actually I am still wondering about the flight path of the missile.

According to the reports it was seen to the south. And I find no reports about it being seen in northern Finland. Where did it exactly go?

Notice that I don't care about the UFO theory at all. What I am trying to understand is the flight path of the missile.

Perhaps Northern Finland had an overcast sky which prevented them from seeing it. I don't know what the weather was like - just speculating.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

But It malfunctioned?

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chris_stibrany
looks like a russian rocket to me.

With respect
please, why on earth would any country on this planet send up a missile, rocket, etc. They know how they work for crying out loud. Let's use our brains. If Russia or any country were going to fire a rocket, if, they might just let the general public know, maybe. They know how things work over there, they are pretty smart, there is no need for them to fire any darn thing.

This is a cover up by tptb, a classic one. The thing is tptb know they cannot control everything because there is something outside the sphere of knowledge and control which just sometimes is allowed to take over or do things.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

That is what the Russians tell us it did, but do you really believe that it malfunctioned? When there was similar event in Russia in 2007 and the missile that they are testing just happens to be the next gen ICBM?

It is possible that the Russians want to make us believe it failed when in actuality it is doing exactly what it was designed to do.

Remember these missiles carry 6 warheads and are designed to evade anti-missile shields.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by 2 cents

so you "know" all this because you work on the inside of the Russian militant missile launchings? Didnt think so. So far we can only speculate. So its nothing personal, But I doubt you "know" all that.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JackWestJr

This is a new Russian missile of a highly advanced design. They are having a very difficult time getting it to work.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit

But It malfunctioned?

The missile failed during firing of it's third stage. From what I understand the missile was functioning properly til it faded.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

They tell us when they work.
rt.com...

[edit on 12/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
what do all these spirals have in common?

Equiangular Spiral (Logarithmic Spiral, Bernoulli's Spiral)

Clothoide (Cornu Spiral)

Fibonacci Spiral

Spirals Made of Line Segments

source

I'll tell you;
In order for the spirals to form perfectly as in the one I saw in the pictures The factors must remain constant.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine
reply to post by 2 cents

so you "know" all this because you work on the inside of the Russian militant missile launchings? Didnt think so. So far we can only speculate. So its nothing personal, But I doubt you "know" all that.

Don't be silly

I said I know that the Russians admitted they had a failed missile they launched that morning.

I did not say I know they launched one that morning.

There is a difference. Please read my list again they are simply statements of facts (knowns).

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join