It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by kyleplatinum

If it was on the air for only a couple of minutes, then you can't assume that a lot of people saw it, much less those with cameras. And most who saw it probably think it's a baloon.

CGI is very unlikely, as you would have to assume that the posters are the same.

Yeah, a couple minutes in the air at night (one vid) then a couple mins in the air in daytime (2nd vid)... Thats enough air time to be seen by alot of people, this is moscow not small town in middle of knowhere!

If it was a Physical object in the air, there is no question in my mind more people would have seen it!...

..Or it's part of Project Blue Beam?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by kyleplatinum]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I found another UFO over San Francisco. We've received a message from the visitors that can be translated as "May the Force Be With You."

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Moreover, the day video has green trees and I don't see any snow. Moscow's been covered in the latter since this Monday. Which means that if it happened, then it happened a while ago. And just now we get 2 videos from the same youtube user with a funky pyramid? I call this a hoax, but will leave the detailed debunking to you ATS folk while I sleep..

Good luck

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Lorok]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir
Prohibition to fly over the area or "BUM", Shot down!

just like mathias rust ?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

They're not the same user. The 2nd guy does have a duplicate of the 1st, but he posted it after. More likely, he saw the first video, and that was why he was able to film it in daylight.

Altering parts of a video is not exactly easy.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
People.....really? Will you come to my house and share whatever it is that you're drinking or inhaling?

Seriously, though...I lean towards the ballon theory. There's no breaking news or press about it anywhere, and there are plenty of Westerners in Moscow on a daily basis that would report this.

It's around 2:20 am right now over there, but when it gets daylight, you can use this live web camera link to check out the skyline. It has pan, tilt, and zoom controls. Pretty cool stuff. It's from Moscow University.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It is a reflection, if you notice around the 45 second mark, as the car bounces on some rough road, the "pyramid" also bounces. It is a reflection.

The comments by Russians is some kind of act.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by preston067

sigh - you claim to work for a balloon manuracturer - but clearly have zero grasp of baloon physics

what do you actually do there , clean the toilets ????

now - here is how to fly a helium baloon in cold weather - EXACTLY the same as any other weather - simply inflate it and it release or wind out the tether

if you dont believe me - please explain this

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlinkyDFW
People.....really? Will you come to my house and share whatever it is that you're drinking or inhaling?

i second this.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
its #ing obvious CG people, let this thread die.

giant pyramids dont float over a densely populated city for a day and a night with only 2 people noticing it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

I have found something very strange...

If you go to this webcam site, there are some very strange things going on... first of all, I have not been able to find ANY webcam that will show a current view of the Kremlin. I have tried all the ones I could find on google.

This particular site: EarthCam of Moscow is having some strange behaviors as follows:

1) The live camera can only show the one view, which is obviously not pointing towards the Kremlin.

2) If you look at the "Time Lapse" feature, you will see that the camera used to point at the Kremlin, but then around April 23rd of this year, something strange started to happen with the camera. It just shows a overexposed image of the sky, and if you go through it slowly, you can see that the image is zoomed in because you can see the tip of one of the Kremlin towers. As you go through the images, the dates showing in the camera viewfinder keep going by, and then there's a different image of the overexposed sky. Now, if you look carefully, you will see what appears to be a tetrahedron shape in the center of the image, but because the image is super-overexposed, it is only a faint image that appears from time to time as the days go by.

3) If you look at the images on the far right, it gives snapshots of where the camera has been pointed over a period of time. It is pointing at the Kremlin for only the first images, and then it is re-aimed to the spot it is now pointed at.

I have gone through every other "Kremlin Cam" and found that they are all either not functioning, they have been pointed elsewhere, or in the case of KremlinKam, it is now a Internet Dating site.

This is all very strange, given these two new videos that have revealed today.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SirPaulMuaddib

Yes sir, that is because the CAMERA bounces, not the pyramid. This man is not using a camera stabilizer, which is what you are used to seeing when you watch movies. As the car bounces, so does the camera inside the car, which obviously makes the entire image bounce.

The reflections on the glass are obvious, as they bounce all the time since every little bump will change the angle of relationship between the camera and the windshield. What is important to notice is the fact that the reflections in the glass bounce when the pyramid do not, except in the case where the guy holding the camera fails to hold it steady.

No, that is NOT a reflection, 100% certain... and I am a videographer, filmmaker, and photographer...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

Sorry, that camera is no longer accessible... at least I was not able to access it...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

I have to agree with the member earlier who pointed out that the image of the object is there, and then when the camera view (at the end of the video) moves to view directly out the window, the object is gone. Not faded away, not zoomed off.

I'm also somewhat suspicious of UFO videos that have no conclusion.... Why did they stop filming?

It's a very interesting video, and I don't have the film or analysis skills that you do -- in fact I have none at all -- so I am naturally inclined to defer to your expertise, however the problems noted above cast doubt on the video, at least for me.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
reply to post by Teabags

They're not the same user. The 2nd guy does have a duplicate of the 1st, but he posted it after. More likely, he saw the first video, and that was why he was able to film it in daylight.

Altering parts of a video is not exactly easy.

I stand corrected. But like a prior poster pointed out, its still only two related videos in a large city where a suppossedly huge tetrahedron was floating above and there have been no there corroberating pictures or videos.
Two buddies perpertrating the same hoax IMO then.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

At 1:10 the camera is zoomed in on the object...

At 1:13 the camera is zoomed out so the image is much smaller...

At 1:17 the object is still there just left of the middle of the frame...

At 1:19 the object is still there, left and up a little, but almost completely faded as the car continues to drive past, which makes the very thin line of light reflecting from the visible face of the tetrahedron nearly gone. Then as the car continues to drive, the face that was illuminated disappears (because of the angle compared to the moving car), and that is why the image appears to just disappear. Remember, this object has faces, and they are not all lit, so as the car moves, the lighting changes.

One of the main things that is an obvious give-away for me that this is real is the way the guy keeps zooming in and out, and after careful analysis, it is perfect zooming... in other words, the zooming on the object is perfectly matched to the zooming of the surrounding scenery, and that is very hard to do with CGI, especially the kinds of programs that people use, like After Effects. Couple that with the fact that the car is moving, and the angle to the object is always changing, it would require top-of-the-line software, expert-level of CGI artistry, and a lot of time to produce something that is this good.

Remember also that the brain has a thing called PARADIGM, and this is a filter that the brain uses to determine what it is seeing. A big part of paradigm is belief, and also, familiarity. People are not used to seeing large spacecraft parked over buildings, and the only ones we have seen so far all appear to be CGI because of flaws in how they were made. From what I can see, there are no flaws in this video.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just found this from earlier this year in Moscow, some weird weather phenomenon, don't know if its been discussed on here before. Could be fake but doesn't look like it.

www.youtube.com...

Probably just mother nature but, hell thought I'd throw it up.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by seanizle]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Teabags

Open you mind to new possibilities. After my searching it appears to me that the Russians are being very careful not to let this thing out of the bag. If Putin tells the media not to say anything, I'm sure they won't.

All webcams that used to point at the Kremlin have been disabled or pointed in some other direction. That is highly strange and suspicious to me.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

Yes, this is one of the ways the huge ships have to camouflage themselves. These same formations have been seen elsewhere on the earth.

People, please wake up and stop trying to rationalize everything. There is clearly something going on, and the leaders of the world do not want us to know what it is... at least not yet... though it does seem that are hinting at it in various ways... or perhaps it is the aliens that want us to know they are here...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does the object seem MORE pixelated that that other objects in frame (like the tops of the buildings in Moscow, that also in frame)? It's as if the pixels the make up that part of the image are somehow bigger than the rest of the frame at various times.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join