It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Can you provide proof?

I guess not

Maybe its a ufo been held up on strings to the ground so whatever it is its not a balloon.

Also the video is to short, and only video of it.
we need more videos of this thing.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ok, how about this:

nathanjoycondie.com...

paint it black/grey, and let it loose....Presto new threads.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I really have no explanation to add to what is happening in this video.
My instinct tells me it's a reflection or some trickery by the atmospheric
properties, but as you continue to watch, it seems more questionable as it appears to be 3 dimensional. I look forward to hearing what Phage or Oz has to say about this.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
it seems like a reflection to me.

If you watch the few last seconds of the video, the object is seen through the front window, and the camera pans to the drivers open window. There is no object. If you look just before it leaves the field of vision, you can see where it is in relation to the steeple of that building. Up and a bit left. The very last moment of the video, you can see that spot through the open window. No object is there.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Definitely the best UFO footage I've ever seen that is really weird. I agree that it could be some kind of hologram but I imagine it would take some pretty good tech, and cost a few ruples to get it looking like that! If it is a hologram I don't believe it is the work of a random prankster, then again it could just be falsified footage! Although I hope its more interesting than that. Starred.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i visited kremlin alot of times. i don't believe they allowed something like that to be floating over. it

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
We should stop telling : Hologram or blue beam : this is intox, ( and desintox ) this is just noise.

911 is blue beam ? no , so stop please.

1) The video : i don't see any error in the video itself. ( very good montage : hollywood could not do better ).

2) 3D object added or real object ? If its a 3D object they are professional and in 3D, and in video montage.

This is maybe a real object : but we don't know what it is ( and thy are the only who send a video or images ).

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
C'Mon Guys, We are all smarter than these guys. Have a look at around the 17 second mark and watch it dissappear. It's either a reflection off the Windscreen or someone trying their hand at CGi.

It Disappears again near the end of the video. It also looks like they may have tried to simulate Missile Firing at the start as well but it didn't quite "Cut The Mustard".

Furthermore, If I were the cameraman and this was a real UFO, I would've have made the Car STOP, get out, film the object more clearly and then filmed the hoards of people in the streets that had come out of their homes Panicking and screaming "Look At The Aliens/Spaceship/UFO/Jesus/God. We Are All Doomed!!".

And If I wasn't the cameraman, and it was me who saw this and it was real, I'd call Hawass in Egypt and tell him he's missing one of his Artifacts

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well thats one of the fakest ufo i have ever seen.So what is it a ballon or something hanging from a helecoptor.It could be a giant kite.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM
Well thats one of the fakest ufo i have ever seen.So what is it a ballon or something hanging from a helecoptor.It could be a giant kite.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

Man, some people don't have any common sense. Absolute certainty its fake, but it could be hanging off a helicopter...??

Not saying its an alien spaceship, but I can be sure its not hanging off a helicopter or a kite.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
If it were anything those guys thought was seriously interesting, they would have stopped the car, got out, and taken a better look. They wouldn't have driven around filming it through glass at night with reflections, tunnels, etc.

Obviously it wasn't impressing those guys, so it shouldn't impress you.

So whatever it is, it ain't no UFO.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Removed post because it doesn't make any sense

[edit on 10-12-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Stop the vid at .23 seconds. It looks as though it has fingers. It's paper, or something soft. It's a giant kite, or a reflection.

Sincerely,
Untrained Eye

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by digitus impudicus
reply to post by Imagir

The object is a tetrahedron, a four sided solid whose faces are equilateral triangles.

2nd line ... where is the "all seeing eye"?

This one?

Images John Montgomery Copyright 2009

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Stop the vid at .23 seconds. It looks as though it has fingers. It's paper, or something soft. It's a giant kite, or a reflection.

Sincerely,
Untrained Eye

There is nothing at the 23 mark except a street light. You're noticing the reflection of the driver's hand on the steering wheel from the passenger side window from the 20 sec mark to the 23 mark.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Ok, It's time I give up. At about 17 seconds, the camera moves from, what I suppose is the front windscreen, still pointing at the Object. It pans through the Door window and the Object is gone. The Camera hasn't moved from the Object and is still pointed at the object. You can see the same buildings but the Pyramid Object is not longer there. This is why it's a reflection off the front Windscreen or, whoever did the CGI (Assuming it's CGI) forgot that bit.

It's a HOAX. Plain and Simple.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Good lord!
Thanks for telling me!
I may seriously need glasses. But now that you point it out, I see it clearly.

No wonder it looks like fingers.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
One last thing before I go. If you look closely at around the 43sec mark, you'll notice the reflection bob up and down and the car hits a bump in the road..

You can plainly see a reflection of the Drivers Hand on the steering wheel.

So, filming reflections from the windscreen looks easy. The Drivers Hand looks in Focus..

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
One of the two men remembers that he heard something in the news today about the planned clearing of clouds in Moscow. He's pretty sure that this is what the object is for and that he'll hear about it in the news tonight or tomorrow.

The other guy notes that 'it' is autonomous and rotates by itself. And that he was there during the day and there wasn't anything in the sky.

The Red Square is a place that attracts many visitors with cameras (even at night in bad weather, as is the case this week in Moscow) and if this was real we would be seeing a lot of other amateur footage.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Lorok]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akezzon
I assume you mean this one, right?

Video of Ufo Dec 09

Kinda hard to see what it is since it is pretty pixalated, but it sure looks like a pyramid in the end of the clip.

Cool video. StarDestroyer Ufo. =)

Give you a star and a flag for this one.

[Edit]Ahh, you fixed the link while I posted this.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Akezzon]

If you watch at the start of this video you can see the stars through the pyramid. Clearly a hoax/reflection, and a horrible one at that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join