It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
..but I had a problem with the fact that the men taping it were so calm, although I dont understand what they're saying, they just seem to be playing it too cool

Have you ever seen a Russian lose his cool? I haven't.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
!i know you're gonna see it in the fullness of time."

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I have been to Moscow frequently. I have been to the Kremlin and I can tell you for 100% certain... It is not a balloon flying over the Kremlin! I have never heard of such and thing and I sincerely doubt it would ever be allowed. No aircraft fly over Moscow..and even Putin himself does not take a helicopter from the Kremlin.

If its not CGI then there is only one thing it could be. The other poster who said he had never seen a Russian lose his cool was correct..as long as they are sober... I have seen several of them lose their cool with enough Vodka.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
..but I had a problem with the fact that the men taping it were so calm, although I dont understand what they're saying, they just seem to be playing it too cool

Have you ever seen a Russian lose his cool? I haven't.

Yes, yes I have. My whole family is russian and so are many many of my friends. I speak russian, and let me tell you, if there was something truly phenominal going on these guys would be blurting out a long string of obscenities.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The triangular shape is an artifact resulting from poor filming conditions and weather. What you see is a reflection of light from the gilded dome of the Great Bell Tower of Kremlin, which is by far the tallest structure of the Kremlin compound:

en.wikipedia.org...

It's technology from 1326, my friends

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I have been to Moscow frequently. I have been to the Kremlin and I can tell you for 100% certain... It is not a balloon flying over the Kremlin! I have never heard of such and thing and I sincerely doubt it would ever be allowed. No aircraft fly over Moscow..and even Putin himself does not take a helicopter from the Kremlin.

If its not CGI then there is only one thing it could be. The other poster who said he had never seen a Russian lose his cool was correct..as long as they are sober... I have seen several of them lose their cool with enough Vodka.

Agreed 100%!
& star.

I do not know if this is hoax or a Cgi or if this thing hovering it is real, But for sure NOT A BALOON.

The Kremlin in Moscow is one of the places more safe, watched and surveilled into the world and with the aerial space interdict to the civil traffic.
Exactly like White House in Washington.

Prohibition to fly over the area or "BUM", Shot down!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
The triangular shape is an artifact resulting from poor filming conditions and weather. What you see is a reflection of light from the gilded dome of the Great Bell Tower of Kremlin, which is by far the tallest structure of the Kremlin compound:

en.wikipedia.org...

It's technology from 1326, my friends

I didn't know what it was a reflection from, but I thought it was a reflection by the way it disappears or partially disappears at about 30 seconds into the video, before reappearing. That was a clue that it's a reflection.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Good try..but I don't think so.. I went back and looked at the video a couple of times. The object appears too solid..not any transparency to it. Wrong shape anyway for the gilded dome. I looked at google earth.. and kremlin photos on the web and did not see any roof structure that looked like it would reflect an image like that.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This is a hoax, its a reflection.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Prove it... I can't prove it's an Alien craft sent to commence anal probings with no lubricant, can you prove it's CGI or a hoax?

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Jocko Flocko]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Great video, op. I love watching these types of videos and letting my imagination run amok. But seriously, if something of that magnitude were to make itself known, don't you think that the media en masse would be all over it, as well as thousands of videos uploaded onto the net?

Still, it's nice to imagine...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Sorry but Im really not convinced by your explaination. After scrutinizing the object for the past 30 mins it appears far too solid to be a reflection. The straight lines within the form of the object do not make sense, even if it was the result of a tower being partially lit, the light wouldnt fall onto it in a straght rigid line. Another thing is that the object definately rotates yet the car is going down a straight road so we can rule out it being due to the perspective changing. The only explaination I can find apart from a ufo is its CGI.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by divinetragedy79

Same thoughts here there is only the one video so far so it looks dubious.

Interesting though, reminds me of the animated movie about Horus 'Immortal' big pyramid craft in the sky in that film.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
ahhh damn its a star destroyer. We're all doomed!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blender

Yeah I once dated a Russian guy and he always kept his cool.
'''

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Sorry but Im really not convinced by your explaination. After scrutinizing the object for the past 30 mins it appears far too solid to be a reflection. The straight lines within the form of the object do not make sense

If you shine light onto a highly reflective sphere, it's not too hard to imagine that you'll get a cone of light bouncing off it. The weather in Moscow is rotten now, there is lot's of precipitation, snow etc. What you see, of course, is not the tower but light scattered off water in the air. I thought it went without saying.

This bell tower is magnificent... I lived in Moscow for 11 years and this is one of my favorite sights... It's also common for the tower to be illuminated at night.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
IT can not be a "reflection"! The car moves and it the object remains the same spot.. also it shows different angle of this object. So ... it'e either a HUGE ufo or a HUGE balloon! NOT a reflection!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is a real object or a 3D object ( we can do a lot of thing today ) : but they know how to use a 3D software i can tell you.

I 'd like to see it in better quality.
( and other footage )

Tetragrammaton

Clearly I understand how people could react this way : A big aircraft over the city : a ballon ? ( they don't care ) at least it does not kill everybody : and logically they will think : lets go home, and they will stop thinking about it. ( if they are in the sheeples)

[edit on 10-12-2009 by psychederic]

[edit on 10-12-2009 by psychederic]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't think it's fair to say because they are Russian they should or shouldn't be flipping out, where someone lives should have no bearing on how they would react. I've seen a couple of things that I couldn't explain, they were later explainable though, at any rate I wasn't running around flipping out, no I observed it as long as I could took notes and educated myself on what it could have been. So these guys and other calm youtubers don't bother me.

The video is interesting but being behind the windshield is a little annoying, like someone else said how hard would it be to pull over and get out of the damn car. I don't buy the balloon thing either I'll admit I'm ignorant when it comes to how other countries conduct themselves but i just can't imagine a balloon flying over the Kremlin like that.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Have you guys missed the translation?

The Russians say it looks as though it's being held up by strings or something.

It's a balloon.

Russians have an infatuation with pyramids.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join