It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This is a very intriguing video. I certainly wish people would stop parroting the same explanation over and over detracting from the thread.

My take on the "only two guys having video"

At night when people are driving around you have two things happening. One, headlights are in your face and seeing the sky is not an easy thing to do and keep track of so "Lots of people having video" isn't actually the case and 2, it's unknown how long the thing was there to attract attention. I didn't see any lights saying "LOOK AT ME AND VIDEO ME.. it was actually very subtle.

The Norway thing was MUCH different because the thing was HUGE.. out of our atmosphere and seen by who knows how many people.
This thing could have been there 3 minutes max and is VERY small in comparison to all of Norway seeing a spiral. Plus, combine a small craft in the air for only a few minutes at night and the amount of people actually having a video phone looking up and noticing while avoiding traffic drops dramatically. If you aren't in traffic at this time of year, you're inside drinking vodka and keeping warm.

Phoenix lights for example. How many actual videos and pictures have you seen? the whole city saw it and even though video cameras in cell phones weren't that prolific, cameras still were..

Until I hear someone give a good explanation for it, this thing is an anomaly unlike any I have ever seen.

Add something new to the thread!

b

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, here is another video of what seems to be a similar object posted to youtube today.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Lorok]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lorok

So much for the widsheild reflection theory.

It looks CGI though. Not saying it is, just looks like.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
has anyone considered the possibility of an unannounced holographic projection, maybe as some strange commemoration. The chinese did something similar with a water dragon, with the projection using the fountain's mist as a catalyst for the hologram's tangible appearance. If the conditions were right in the sky, it's a possibility...
a reflection, though? I think you have to have fallen off the short bus several times before your own mind can convince you of that.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow......

My skeptic wants to say balloon.

My believer wants to say wtf.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

If you would take the time to study the video critically, you would see that it is not a CONE at all, but rather a TETRAHEDRON, in that is has SHARP edges, 4 equilateral triangles. Also, the way you are behaving in this seems to be exactly how the drivers in the car are behaving. They are driving around trying to figure out what the heck that thing is. They are most likely skeptical of what their own eyes are showing them, and most likely think it is some kind of government trick or secret device, or something of that sort. Unless they are used to seeing UFOs or reading about them, there is no reason to think they would jump to that conclusion of it being a UFO since it is not in the classic saucer shape.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Why is it so many could-be-cool UFO vids end after less than a minute!

"Oh it's a giant floating pyramid! ... nah keep driving, Russia Idol is coming on soon."

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
reply to post by Lorok

So much for the widsheild reflection theory.

It looks CGI though. Not saying it is, just looks like.

Agreed!...... I was going to give my take on this until I saw the second video that was just posted.

-Not a reflection!
-it IS rotating
-height stays the same
-it IS 3 dementional
-I think its the same object in both vids

....So.. as for the fact that this is not all over the web and news, my guess
unfourtunately would be CGI. If it was an actual physical object floating
in the air, then there still would be talk of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lorok
Well, here is another video of what seems to be a similar object posted to youtube today.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Lorok]

Wow that thing is actually moving and now it is day footage.

You would think they would have scrambled jet fighters after all that time.

This is weird for sure.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You can clearely see car light reflections in the window, this is no a reflection. It may be a ballooon, however, I don't know why the Kremlin would allow a huge pyramid balloon be flown over head...for what reason would they do it, or allow it. It's intresting, but not quiet the smoking gun.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by kyleplatinum

If it was on the air for only a couple of minutes, then you can't assume that a lot of people saw it, much less those with cameras. And most who saw it probably think it's a baloon.

CGI is very unlikely, as you would have to assume that the posters are the same.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I don't think it's been mentioned on this thread that the 12th of december is Constitution Day in Russia. Maybe these are some sort of preperations for the celebration...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Obviously this is new model of Borg Tetrahedron, so we can assume that they have finally arrived, and decided to work with the Russians instead of Obama!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Maybe they do have a real pyramid floating overhead and they depend on people to just go on about their lifes in hopes people will say exacly what we are "its a balloo" meanwhile, their hosting the e.t's for dinner and all, and everyone is having a huge laugh cause the media or noone is reporting on it. LoL. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Excuse me, but why would they scramble anything? Why do you assume that those who man this ship were not invited to the Kremlin for negotiations? Remember, there is supposed to be disclosure by the end of the year, and here you have a large tetrahedron ship floating over the Kremlin... if it was not invited, of course they would have scrambled everything they have and it would be BIG news. The reason it is not big news is because TPTB know about it, probably invited it, and they have given instructions not to make a big deal about it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Why are you typing "LOL" ? This is not funny, and your assessment is the most logical assessment... if you assume that UFOs are real. Now, this is ATS, where most people believe that UFOs are real, so your conclusions are the most logical from what the evidence is showing. We now have 2 videos, one at night and one during the day. This may be the first wave of disclosure, and given the fact that Russia Today is now a very popular news network, and they are revealing much about the Global Warming Hoax, it is very likely that Russia will be the government to reveal the truth of the aliens to the world, and this will force the USA to follow... just a thought.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm going to say CGI or a balloon, I can't see people driving by something like that if it were in fact some kind of UFO. What happened in Norway a few days ago is a perfect example, there would be more commotion in the media if this was real.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by seanizle]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Considering both videos are posted from the same youtube user and there are no other videos or pictures its obvious to me...

Its fabricated.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mushibrain

This is by far not a helium balloon, Please take a mylar balloon filled with helium and bring it outside in the Cold weather.
What happens ? It will deflat, When you bring it back inside a warm enviroment the balloon exspands back to a full mylar balloon.

I have been working at a company that makes and prints on mylar balloons for the past 19 years!

Not a balloon filled with helium.

Preston.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blender

Have you ever seen a Russian lose his cool? I haven't.

wow - what a massive generaliastion - have you ACTUALLY met any russians ?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join