It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pyramid Over Kremlin in Moskow?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by xalaran
and this is why the world is coming to an end wheres the common sense? if there really was a ufo hanging out above the kremlin or any other capital building in the world for that matter there would be a response of some kind....

Thank you LOL! Of course! There would've been 20 MIGs there within a matter of minutes if this was real. Some response.... lol

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I think the daylight video looks good. Again, I wonder why just 11 seconds? I would film something like this until memory was full and/or batteries ran out.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
These have got to be viral videos.
2nd line
3rd line.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Imightknow

My Gosh people, use your brains... why do you assume that this is hostile or unwanted? How do you know that the Kremlin didn't invite this ship there? How do you know there isn't an interplanetary conference happening there at this moment, at the same time the "idiot" humans are meeting in Copenhagen? After all, if the major world news is busy over in Copenhagen, they can't accidentally stumble on this story, can they?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Well, maybe batteries did run out, or memory did get full, or there was too much traffic on the road, or a Russian Police (secret "new" KBG) was driving up, or the guy was just scared to be caught filming it, or whatever... there are a many possible reasons why the video is short. If it was CGI, it would be very easy to just loop the CGI effect and make it go for a longer time...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by DJM8507

I think the daylight video looks good. Again, I wonder why just 11 seconds? I would film something like this until memory was full and/or batteries ran out.

I agree, I would upload HD video to Youtube, 720p or 1080p and I would maximize the length, at least putting 10min up. I also wonder why folks aren't zooming in much closer?

Perhaps it is just a really good cell phone video? Or video from a cheap flip type camera?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The only way we are going to solve this is if we can get someone from Moscow to either confirm or deny this event ever taking place.

Does anyone know of anyone on this form or any form for that matter that hails from Moscow?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tail-Eater

Why? Because you don't believe in UFO's or aliens finally making contact? Is that why they've GOT to be fakes? Can't your brain accept any other reality? I feel sorry for people who can't accept anything other than what they have known before. They are going to really #e their pants when this thing is finally brought into the open.

May I ask then, why are you on this site? Are you just here to dismiss and disregard everything that violates your nice normal existence? Why don't you go hang out in a nice normal site like Facebook where everyone believes that 911 was caused by a few arabs, that Obama is a great president, man-made global warming is real, and JFK was killed by a Oswald?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

There ya go... that's a good idea... get a witness who isn't afraid of the Russian government... anybody know anyone like that? I'm not sure if they allow Russians to be on ATS... I know China doesn't allow it...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Those are all viable possibilities.... equal to the possibility that the video is a production, and the show was over.

I remain suspicious of this video, however it's still not a done deal for me. It's equally possible that the video at least depicts a real three-dimensional artifact.

I think that your statement that the news sources might all be unaware because they are at Copenhagen a bit of a stretch, but who knows?

If we google "Russia" "UFO" we get several links. Two possibilities occur to me:

1. they are all fakes and the government knows it
2. the government is not supressing the release of ALL Russian-originated accounts/videos, even those of their Navy.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by downisreallyup

Whoa now brother. Now before you go making assumptions like that let me explain my thoughts on the matter.

First, its too much of a coincidence that two videos have been posted up on Youtube, in the same region of the world, both bearing the same central idea.

Second, IMO the images of the object itself seem placed, as is the camera man. Possible CGI (they can do some pretty crazy stuff these days). Especially in the second video.

Now I try to keep the most neutral and impartial views on most subjects on this site, unless its within my personal experience or specialty.

Oh and as for Obama.... I didn't vote.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

good post -- evenhanded.

Perhaps it is just a really good cell phone video? Or video from a cheap flip type camera?
. Very possible. My own cheapie Samsung will film a two-minute video, but there are probably some that would just take a short sample.

At least it IS a video. Can you imagine if there were just two or three stills?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Star and flag my friend
Keep looking up!Ive seen all shapes of them,but this one is very freaky. Its not independence day yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If this was actually happening today, even Russia couldn't keep a lid on it.

There would be a of a lot more than two short videos.

Whoever made these videos, if its not some kind of baloon, and it is CGI, then they did one hell of a job!

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
The very last moment of the video, you can see that spot through the open window. No object is there.

Originally posted by argentus
At the end of the video, when we are allowed to look out the open window, it just disappears. Convenient place to stop the video.

I'm now even more suspicious of this video, but wanted to thank you for your input.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e45b0327e49a.jpg[/atsimg]
Hey Argentus and Fleabit,
Just curious of your thoughts about the object being in the very last frame out the side window. I played with the lighting balance and noticed that it is indeed there. I feel it's either a well fabricated hoax or something is physically there. I am leaning towards balloon.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507

Originally posted by smurfy
There is a daylight video of the same object.

Wow, how did you find that one? It looks pretty interesting, so what do you guys think of the daylight video?
[edit on 10-12-2009 by DJM8507]

You can tell in the Youtube video that the city is not at a standstill. The cars are traveling normally on the bridge & road, No one is stopping or pulling over. There is no background noise of brakes, car crashes or a panicked people. This alone tells you the only the people seeing this, Is us the intended audience.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf 
reply to post by Imagir

Alright...

Im not quite sure what to make of it to be honest! Never seen a UFO in the shape of a pyramid before, especially the same texture... and colour as a pyramid from egypt!

[edit on 10-12-2009 by Wolf ]

I have!!! On Stargate SG-1...

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Pretty cool video.

In my opinion, the 2nd daytime video may be the disinformative one. that would be in order to bring a CGI hoax label, group the videos together, discredit and nip this in the bud.

my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Tried to find more info on this,and the only thing that turned up was a video back in October 12,2009 Moscow, of another strange cloud similar to the one the other day. Check it out . Around 30 seconds long. Weird.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-12-2009 by CASH69]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Sorry, I meant to reply to you and forgot. I think you did a good job with the saturation of the frame. If that is the last view before the video quits, then that negates my thought that the object disappears.

People like you that take the evidence/data and work with it are the best of what we are as ATS members, IMO.

I'm feeling less critical of the video thanks to your work. I still think it's a bit fishy that it stops when it does.

Good job, Eyes, thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join